Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Hingham, M

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It is refreshing and taste great. I love it when I'm sick too because it gives me some flavor without upsetting my stomach
Edie R.
Edie R.
La Habra, CA

These are great cold.. Not so much warm. I like these after they have been in the fridge awhile and are nice and cold. Very refreshing and quenches my thirst.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

I love the lemon taste that this soda offers I just sometimes have to shake the can to get some of the fizz out because I believe that there is a lot of fizz.
Chynna S.
Chynna S.

Classics soda love how refreshing Sprite is with a meal or on a hot day! I think they changed the flavor as it tastes like it has more of a lemon kick to it!!
Viannely G.
Viannely G.
Clifton, Nj

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.
Nancey H.
Nancey H.

It okay but its a bit plain and doesn't have as much flavor as i would have hoped however it might have just been that one time as i was ill when i tried it
Ashley ❤.
Ashley ❤.

This is my FAVORITE soda. It's clear and doesn't have that nasty dark color. To me, it's the ONLY soda I can drink flat, or warm. It is simple and flavorful.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Noblesville, IN

Sprite is the Perfect beverage when looking for carbonated but not caffeine! Sometimes we just want a fresh crisp tasting drink and Sprite is my first choice
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Charlottesville

I don't really drink Sprite anymore like I used to but this is one of my Favorites. Taste great and is the normal Sprite without anything added or taken out.
Grace J.
Grace J.
Visalia, CA

I love Sprite so much it's my favorite soda! The only one my family drinks it's has the best taste ! Better when ice cold! Packaging good use some spicing up
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now