Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I love this whenever I want something a little lighter or more refreshing. Also helps a lot with tummy aches! This has always been a personal favorite.
Monet P.
Monet P.

It's a really really amazing drink. This is one of my favorites,I drink it on day basis. The taste is so flattering and very delicious if you ask me!!
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.

soda de muy refrescante sabor, rica de consumir pero tienes unas buenas y malas expectativas las cuales se comparan con muchos productos en el mercado
Kirstin S.
Kirstin S.
Holdrege, NE

I absolutely love Sprite soda. I've loved it since I was a kid. The soda is perfect if you have a stomach ache or if you just want a refreshing drink.
Marie D.
Marie D.
North Hollywood, CA

Classic lemon lime soda! Tastes great and goes well with burgers and fries! My family loves this soda and we buy it for parties and family gatherings!
Edgar D.
Edgar D.

Lo mejor de esta bebida aparte de su sabor es que esta gaseosa te da una sensación en la boca por las burbujas que tiene excelente bebida la recomindó
Lori M.
Lori M.

Sprite is our go to drink for the kids when we are out & on special occasions. No dyes & no caffeine make it a great choice, and it tastes great, too.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY

Sprite is my favorite go to soda. It is crisp and refreshing. It's sweet but not too sweet. I like that it doesn't have caffeine or artificial colors.
Carley K.
Carley K.
Opelika, AL

I love sprite
It's has no caffeine, and tastes like a soda! Which is goof for kids cause they think they are drinking a cafinated drink but they arent
Camilo G.
Camilo G.

Es rica ya y es la bebida mas saludable de las gaseosas en general ya que esta bebida no tiene tanto colorante la cual no afecta el sabor pero es rica
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now