Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

Whenever I want to drink a soda, I always go for sprite. I found it refreshing and easy to drink. I like better the can presentation because I feel like it gets colder in the cans than in bottles.
Charlene C.
Charlene C.
Richmond, IN

I love this product. I always drink it whenever I have a chance. I used to drink their sprite remix back in the 2000's. But I like the original better. I like the flavor of it and the taste of it.
Marva G.
Marva G.

Very refreshing beverage. Best served cold. Very inexpensive if bought in bulk sizes. Lemon lime flavor goes hand & hand with this drink. Very nice quality drink and I've been drinking it forever.
shay M.
shay M.

Sprite tastes good. It's a well known name in any American home. Good alone, good with liquor, and good when having parties and making punch or drinks. Not a big sofa drinker but i dog this stuff.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

definitely will always choose sprite over any other "lemon-lime" soda!! i've been drinking sprite for as long as i can remember and i can honestly say it's got the most refreshing and crisp taste!
Laken R.
Laken R.
Keystone Heights, FL

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I quit drinking the dark colored sodas when I was pregnant and now they taste terrible, but sprite is always there to quench my thirst and has a very good taste
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Clinton, OK

Love the lemon taste
Always a refreshing soda
Love the few flavors
They have
Always love the colorful greens the cans
Or
Something I can drink
When I am sick
Liliana g.
Liliana g.

Sprite is a great carbonated drink! Pretty soft and less filling than coke. Do recommend it for younger kids because a regular coke may be too strop for them. Sprite has a great and unique taste.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Madisonville, KY

I love sprite. I mostly drink Dr Pepper but I occasionally enjoy a nice ice cold sprite. Sprite is the only soda I will let my children drink because I do not really slow them to have soda often.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Duncan, OK

I love sprite the taste is always so crisp and refreshing! Plus the flavor is so good. A cold sprite makes me a very happy lady. I absolutely love it! And it's usually sold at a reasonable price!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now