BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
jahnai s.
jahnai s.
Smyrna, GA
this is like the only soda i drink really god i love it so much. even though i dont really drink soda but you know they are really good
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
Montgomery, TX
It helps a lot when I get sick it help me feel better and it so amazing and it helps so much and I just love it even if it is just soda
Frances J.
Frances J.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the best lemon-lime soda on the market. It's convenient because you can get it just about anywhere and definitely a good value.
Christi J.
Christi J.
Marysville, CA
Sprite is a must have in our house as it is the favorite of one of the sides great crisp taste with no caffeine makes it a great option
Katya V.
Katya V.
Elm City, NC
I love Sprite we buy it when we have guest over or for big parties. Who dosent love Sprite it's great specially when it's really cold!!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Who doesn't like sprite? It's fizzy and yummy. I just wish it didn't have calories. I drink one from time to time when I get a craving.
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Hannibal
I really love sprite. It's basically my most favorite soda by far. If you want a somewhat sweet, carbonated drink you should try this!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Love the lemon lime taste of sprite. Affordable and usually easy to find at any store. Recommend to those who do not like dark drinks!
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Sprite is super good. It's the only soda I like that doesn't have caffine in it. Sprite is super good I like to drink it when I'm sick
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?