BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jess R.
Jess R.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
My go to soda, I love how you can mix so many different flavors and other drinks with Sprite and it never seems to taste weird or gross
Ashlen M.
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY
My favorite go to soda. it's so refreshing and light and crisp. no caffeine to keep you up or jittery and goes great with mixed drinks!
Monique S.
Monique S.
Austin, TX
My favorite soda, if my stomach is upset Ill usually drink a sprite. Doesn't make me feel dehydrated or bloated like other soft drinks.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
By far my favorite soda, the flavor isn't over the top and is refreshing. Also when I'm feeling a little queasy this is a go to for me!
Escarlet L.
Escarlet L.
Webster, TX
I love it how it is gassy and it doesn't have as much calories. I think they should make a Powerade mixed with sprite it tastes so good
Katya V.
Katya V.
Elm City, NC
I love Sprite we buy it when we have guest over or for big parties. Who dosent love Sprite it's great specially when it's really cold!!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
I love sprite because it's caffeine free and I can drink it while I'm pregnant without feeling too guilty. Plus it goes great in punch!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg , FL
Who doesn't like sprite? It's fizzy and yummy. I just wish it didn't have calories. I drink one from time to time when I get a craving.
Frances J.
Frances J.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the best lemon-lime soda on the market. It's convenient because you can get it just about anywhere and definitely a good value.
Jae I K.
Jae I K.
Great for small get togethers and its keeps everyone in good moods. Gives the other people who don't drink a beverage other than water.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?