Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Katya V.
Katya V.
Elm City, NC
I love Sprite we buy it when we have guest over or for big parties. Who dosent love Sprite it's great specially when it's really cold!!
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Sprint is so good and freshing. I love to drink sprint with ice I also use sprint for mixed drinks. Sprite is my favorite kind of soda.
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
Montgomery, TX
It helps a lot when I get sick it help me feel better and it so amazing and it helps so much and I just love it even if it is just soda
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Who doesn't like sprite? It's fizzy and yummy. I just wish it didn't have calories. I drink one from time to time when I get a craving.
Escarlet L.
Escarlet L.
Webster, TX
I love it how it is gassy and it doesn't have as much calories. I think they should make a Powerade mixed with sprite it tastes so good
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
I love sprite because it's caffeine free and I can drink it while I'm pregnant without feeling too guilty. Plus it goes great in punch!
Monique S.
Monique S.
Austin, TX
My favorite soda, if my stomach is upset Ill usually drink a sprite. Doesn't make me feel dehydrated or bloated like other soft drinks.
Anika B.
Anika B.
Sprite is an amazing lemony lime (like it says) bubbly soda. It isn't overly flavored like root beer or Dr Pepper but the right amount.
Christi J.
Christi J.
Marysville, CA
Sprite is a must have in our house as it is the favorite of one of the sides great crisp taste with no caffeine makes it a great option
Deena M.
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA
I love these containers. My little sister loves these cans. They are pretty carbonated but definitely a giggle maker wit b the bubbles.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?