Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Sprite will always be my favorite lemon lime soda! It's the best when you're sick and when it's hot, and it goes with nearly everything
Yamilet E.
Yamilet E.
This is the Best tasting soda ever the sizzle once the calls into your mouth is amazing. I would totally recommend this without a doubt
Christi J.
Christi J.
Marysville, CA
Sprite is a must have in our house as it is the favorite of one of the sides great crisp taste with no caffeine makes it a great option
Ashlen M.
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY
My favorite go to soda. it's so refreshing and light and crisp. no caffeine to keep you up or jittery and goes great with mixed drinks!
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Sprint is so good and freshing. I love to drink sprint with ice I also use sprint for mixed drinks. Sprite is my favorite kind of soda.
Frances J.
Frances J.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the best lemon-lime soda on the market. It's convenient because you can get it just about anywhere and definitely a good value.
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
Montgomery, TX
It helps a lot when I get sick it help me feel better and it so amazing and it helps so much and I just love it even if it is just soda
Jess R.
Jess R.
Georgetown, DE
My go to soda, I love how you can mix so many different flavors and other drinks with Sprite and it never seems to taste weird or gross
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite sodas! Can't go wrong with the lemon lime flavor, and it's good for mixed drinks and punches! Refreshing and simple!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Who doesn't like sprite? It's fizzy and yummy. I just wish it didn't have calories. I drink one from time to time when I get a craving.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?