BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA
Sprite lemon- lime soda is very refreshing and yummy. This is my favorite flavor and brand when it comes to lemon lime. The flavor is stronger then other brands out there and just as affordable. I prefer Sprite with mixed drinks as well.
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY
I really like the light and refreshing flavor of this soda. I feel that this is good to satisfy my sofa cravings when I have them. It's definitely a really good lemon lime soda. I would recommend it to others.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
Hands down favorite carbonated drink! I love the lemon lime sweet taste and the carbonation just pulls it all together! I drink a lot of these and I am definitely hooked! I love it because it has no caffeine so I can share it with my kids!
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
My go to for a hangover! Sprite is always so refreshing and delicious. Very affordable. I will always have my expectations met when it comes to this product. Good flavor, definitely recommend to others.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sprint soda is so good I love to drink sprint. Drinking sprite is good for when you have a smooch egg it helps the pain go away unlike coke,Pepsi those won't help. I like to get the pack that are 2 for $10.
Laila M.
I used to love 7 up but then I switched to this Sprite and I really love it! It tastes fantastic and super refreshing and is a great price for the amount given. I love this! It's my favorite soda by far!
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH
Perfect for a belly ache! Super fizzy and delicious. Nothing needs to change for this drink, it's just that perfect. Definitely a good drink if you're not into dark colas, I don't feel as guilty after drinking it as I would with a coke.
Ashley W.
Enjoyable, refreshing, and well priced what more could you ask for. It's perfect on its own, it's great as a mixer for drinks, and it's used in so many different drink recipes and popsicles. Definitely worth buying.
Kiera W.
My favorite soda since I was a kid. I love that this soda has no caffeine so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night!! Also a great mixer for alcohol. I bought this from my local supermarket
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA
Live the flavor. An if the kids want a soda this is my go to because hey live the flavor an the non caffeine is perfect. This is also my go to soda also. I love the crisp refreshing flavor. Just wish the price would be cheaper on all soda.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?