BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Las vegas, NV
I like drinking Sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I've been vomiting. It settles my tummy and it has no caffeine which I like!!!!!
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.
I really like its refreshing taste. every time I go to the supermarket I buy market since it has no fat. the taste is great. recommended
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't drink soda as much as before but this is the one soda that I would drink. Does not make me feel heavy and I just love the taste.
Yamilet E.
Yamilet E.
This is the Best tasting soda ever the sizzle once the calls into your mouth is amazing. I would totally recommend this without a doubt
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Sprite will always be my favorite lemon lime soda! It's the best when you're sick and when it's hot, and it goes with nearly everything
Ashlen M.
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY
My favorite go to soda. it's so refreshing and light and crisp. no caffeine to keep you up or jittery and goes great with mixed drinks!
Katya V.
Katya V.
Elm City, NC
I love Sprite we buy it when we have guest over or for big parties. Who dosent love Sprite it's great specially when it's really cold!!
Frances J.
Frances J.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the best lemon-lime soda on the market. It's convenient because you can get it just about anywhere and definitely a good value.
Anika B.
Anika B.
Sprite is an amazing lemony lime (like it says) bubbly soda. It isn't overly flavored like root beer or Dr Pepper but the right amount.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
My go to soda, I love how you can mix so many different flavors and other drinks with Sprite and it never seems to taste weird or gross
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?