Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

Love ❤️ sprite! So refreshing. Best lemon lime soda around. Packaging is always nice. Never lets me down. Always drink when I have an upset stomach and it always help settle it. I recommend.
Tatiana A.
Tatiana A.
Arecibo, Puerto Rico

Everybody has to love a good sprite sosa. It has a nice soda and lemon lime taste that refreshes you every day. I personally love this soda, It is a very refreshing soda and it is very good!
Nida S.
Nida S.

I like this much I much prefer 7-up to sprite. 7-up has more of that lemon-lime flavor and is a little fuzzier too. If this is the only option, I'll drink it but I don't love it by any means
Jessi T.
Jessi T.
Chattanooga , Tn

This is one of my favorite drinks when I just need a refresher. It is lighter than Coke so it's easier on my stomach. This is my go to drink when I'm sick. I enjoy this beverage quite often.
Missy c.
Missy c.

I like to keep sprite in my house. I like the taste and love that it has no caffeine. We call this our medicine when someone is having stomach issues we drink sprite and makes it all better.
alicia c.
alicia c.
El Paso, TX

Tambien es una de mis preferidas, realmente sabe a limon, esta tambien la compro mucho para consumo de mi casa, en pack de 12, porque somos pocos en mi casa y pues asi no desperdisiamos soda
Angela D.
Angela D.

Love the lime flavor soda, this is great for any day even though I don't drink soda much oy when I eat out I o my ask for sprite or Pepsi BC of its flavor. It's refreshing and so satisfying.
Addie H.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN

Sprite is a wonderful soda! It is full of citrus flavor. If I have a stomach ache, I try to drink sprite and crackers because it settles it. Compared to 7UP, I would much rather have sprite!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.

One of the best sodas ever that you can never have too much of! A refreshing drink that cools you down as it touches you mouth. The lemon-lime flavor is perfect for a hot day out in the sun!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX

Sprite is a very refreshing soda and is lower on calories than the darker color sodas. It also helps settle a stomach ache too. At least that's what I have used it for.great price point too.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now