Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Sauk Rapids, MN

I like sprite because if I spill it, it doesn't stain. It tastes fresh and filling. It walked me up without needing all of those unnecessary additives.
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Miamisburg, OH

Usually reach for this when I'm not feeling so great and it does it's job. Also will go for this product when I want the pop feel without the caffeine.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA

If I'm gonna have a lemon-lime soda this is my first choice over 7up or mmm oh forgot the name of the other biggest brand - anyway I like this one best
Mireya B.
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA

It's my favorite drink. I love how it taste. You wull always see a sprite in my hand if i were to be at a restaurant or at the mall... i really like it
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA

I love the fresh, crisp taste of Sprite! It's my go to whenever I am craving soda. It never feels heavy going down like some other sodas I have tried.
Halle D.
Halle D.
Temecula, Ca

My favorite non-carbonated option. Perfect for when you go out but don't want to be sitting up in bed until 3 am, and plus it tastes great with vodka!
Kirstin S.
Kirstin S.
Holdrege, NE

I absolutely love Sprite soda. I've loved it since I was a kid. The soda is perfect if you have a stomach ache or if you just want a refreshing drink.
Marie D.
Marie D.
North Hollywood, CA

Classic lemon lime soda! Tastes great and goes well with burgers and fries! My family loves this soda and we buy it for parties and family gatherings!
Lori M.
Lori M.

Sprite is our go to drink for the kids when we are out & on special occasions. No dyes & no caffeine make it a great choice, and it tastes great, too.
Brittani W.
Brittani W.
Evansville, IN

My go to caffeine free drink! Yum! It's even good when you're sick! My mom used to always give me Sprite when I had an upset stomach--oh the memories!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now