BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
It doesn't get better than good old Sprite. Sometimes I just get those cravings and I always feel it fulfilled when I drink a Sprite.
Happy P.
Willis, TX
I think that this product is excellent!! And everyone should try this in their life span!!(unless allergic to any of the ingredients)
Ailiz N.
Garden Grove , CA
I love Sprite more than 7up! I don't get how people can say that it's the same thing. Sprite will always me one of my favorite sodas.
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
sara T.
Reston, VA
It is my favorite lemon and lime soda. It has a the perfect amount of carbon so you can still taste the flavor. It is affordable too.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
A box of this soda is on my cart every two weeks my family loves it and I do too . Coca-cola is the best brand for me I recomend it .
Carley H.
Millington, MI
Sprite is an all time classic that is one of my absolute favorites. I will always go for this choice if i dont know what else to use.
Kristin W.
I don't typically let my kids drink soda and I do t drink it al all. But I do let my boys drink Sprite occasionally and they love it.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
My favorite soda. Freash smooth and satisfing. Not too sweet and great to mix with your favorite juice, wine, or alcoholic beverages.
Kaitlynn W.
It has been one of my favorite drinks for a long time and I don't think it's that bad for a choice cause it's not as sugary as others
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?