Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Saf Y.
Saf Y.
England, Middlesbrough

MY FAVOURITE SODA EVER !!!!!!!! SO REFRESHING WITH THE LEMMON AND SO FIZZY 😍😍❤️❤️ the packaging is really nice and colourful and this is soooooo affordable 💥💥💥💥💥
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Ashland, OR

Sprite is probably one of the only sodas that I actually drink. It has a great refreshing taste and it doesn't feel like it's loaded with sugar like other sodas.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Rialto, CA

We don't drink soda that much but when we do have this kind its cause my brother is coming ! It always works for when you have a stomach ach this soda helps a lot
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL

Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. It's truly my favorite lemon lime soda. The price is about as average as any other soda. Theirs also many different varieties.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Glendale, AZ

I much prefer Sierra Mist. Sprite is almost too sweet and has a bad aftertaste to me but since intryntonstay away from caffeine sometimes this is my only option.
Alice A.
Alice A.
Bogotá D. C.

Se siente el sabor cítrico, su contenido de gas es muy elevada y el azúcar igual.
A veces se siente el sabor a un jarabe para la tos lo cual no es muy apreciado
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE

Sprite lemon sofa is delicious. Tastes better when it's really really cold. Also when I feel sick or stomach is naseous I drink sprite to help me which it does.
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Williamsport, PA

My favorite soda! HAs so much flavor. Can is perfect size and very bubbly. It says write more but I don't know what else to say about it, it's soda so it's good
Tayla A.
Tayla A.

I'm not a big fan of sprite but it's tastes quite nice so I would recommend to others they flavour is nice but it's the carbonated part that I don't really like
Prethi S.
Prethi S.

To stomach pain to making you burp with the relieve in your stomach, I love sprite whenever I have a stomach ache I drink sprite you feel way better from before
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now