Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Sullivan, IN
My daughter loves sprite and I like that it is caffeine free for her. She has one little can a day and just enough to quinch her thrust.
Nathaly V.
Nathaly V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This soda is great when you are feeling a bad stomach ache of simply nauseas for some reason it helps you control it great for hangovers
LauraBeth B.
LauraBeth B.
Olympia, WA
This is my favorite lemon-lime soda! The most refreshing late night soda to have, since it's caffeine-free. A nice, clear, bubbly drink.
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't drink soda as much as before but this is the one soda that I would drink. Does not make me feel heavy and I just love the taste.
Raven N.
Raven N.
This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.
I really like its refreshing taste. every time I go to the supermarket I buy market since it has no fat. the taste is great. recommended
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Roberts, WI
Jan. 25, 2016, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda 7.5 fl. oz. Can
My favorite drink when I have an upset stomach. I don't want anything else to drink. So if you're not feeling good grab a can of Sprite
jahnai s.
jahnai s.
Smyrna, GA
this is like the only soda i drink really god i love it so much. even though i dont really drink soda but you know they are really good
Ashlen M.
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY
My favorite go to soda. it's so refreshing and light and crisp. no caffeine to keep you up or jittery and goes great with mixed drinks!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Sprite will always be my favorite lemon lime soda! It's the best when you're sick and when it's hot, and it goes with nearly everything
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?