Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Allie R.
Allie R.
Wilmington, DE
This soda definitely hits the sweet tooth and is really good. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it goes flat very quick.
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
Me gusta tiene la cantidad de soda perfecta y el sabor puedo beberla siempre, si todas las sodas tuvieran menos calorias seria un exicto
Krista B.
Krista B.
Gig Harbor, WA
My oldest son loves sprite. it has the perfect crisp taste and carbonation. It's also good for when your sick and not feeling very well.
Scarlette T.
Scarlette T.
Craigsville, VA
Very refreshing, you can never go wrong with Sprite tbh! Bubble, tasteful, definitely tastes on the healthier side of carbonated soda's.
Raven N.
Raven N.
This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
St Clr Shores, MI
Sprite this the most soft drink I drink at like fast food restaurants only because it's better than anything but i sometimes get Pepsi !
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.
I really like its refreshing taste. every time I go to the supermarket I buy market since it has no fat. the taste is great. recommended
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Sullivan, IN
My daughter loves sprite and I like that it is caffeine free for her. She has one little can a day and just enough to quinch her thrust.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Las vegas, NV
I like drinking Sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I've been vomiting. It settles my tummy and it has no caffeine which I like!!!!!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville
We don't let our children have caffeine and even if you offered him caffeine, he would choose Sprite. It's a must have in our household.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?