Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA

Love these! Perfect amount of soda in the can so I don't leave much remaining or drink too much soda. Good flavor for just a small hint of bubbly sweetness
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO

Sprite has always been my favorite. Very refreshing and the taste is great! Not too sugary. Ive even noticed if its at room temp its still very refreshing!
Elionai m.
Elionai m.

Amo esse refri, marca ótima e produto de qualidade , refrescante , saboroso e vou contar segredinho kkk me ajuda muito quando estou com dor no estômago kkk
Mariana P.
Mariana P.

This is one of my favorite sodas. It's really sweet and love the lemon flavor. You can mix it with everything. Good price. This is the best of lemon sodas.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

always the og, its always good too. its like a go to drink if you want soda but you also dont want soda, so u dont get a coke but get one of these bad boys
Katie Anne P.
Katie Anne P.

Crisp. Refreshing. Good for upset stomach and making mixed drinks. Good if you don't want caffeine but want a soda. Not the best lemon lime soda but works.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.

No me encanto me gusta mas la clasica aun no encuentro el valance de sabor del limon prefiero la clasica pero es muy bueno la soda no se pierde tan rapido
Grace L.
Grace L.
Metuchen

Sprite will always be Sprite but in the recent times, it's gotten way sweeter so now, I like to add more ice to my soda so that it kind if waters it down.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Jonesboro, GA

It's good to drink at parties and stuff . But I don't recommend drinking all the time , could cause your face and just your skin in general to break out .
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Kinston, NC

I like sprite. Personally, I'm a big water drinker. Every so often, I'll drink a soda and when I do, it's a sprite. I have to admit that is is very fizzy.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?