Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Crystal P.
Crystal P.

I love sprite. Specialty wen I'm really thirsty I love drinking it. One more thing sprite is good for wen you drank the night before it will take away the bad.
tracy e.
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ

I buy Sprite Soda very often for my houshold.we love the soda is non caffeine. It has a great clean crisp lemon lime flavor. Definitely a regular in my fridge.
Soy alergica al colorante asi que no puedo estar tomando cualquier soda pero esta en especifico es mi favorita y no contiene colorantes y es super refrescante.
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT

Sprite isnmy go to drink when i want something refreshing that isn't water it is also my go to whenevet i am sick of feel nauseous it really soothes my stomache
Abi L.
Abi L.

Sprite Lemon-lime soda is a favorite in my home. It's especially popular when having parties. It tastes great and can be used for different snacks and recipes!
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA

My favorite non-caffeinated soda! I love that I can drink this without getting jittery, and it doesn't mess with my stomach or give me heartburn if I drink it.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Francesville, IN

I love this soda when I am not feeling well or have heartburn. It seems to help a tummy ache and make me feel better as well as my kids. We love the flavor too
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora, CO

Sprite has to be my favorite soda ever. I get this every time i go out to eat or when i go to a gas station. It just tastes so good and it takes the thirst away
Bett Z.
Bett Z.

OuR FAMILY LOVE SPRITE, IT IS THE ONE OF THE BEST SODA DRINKS EVER! AND ALSO, IT IS BETTER THAN THE OREGE JUSICE FANTAN. EVEN THO ITS DIFFERNT KINDS OF JUICE.!
Iesis M.
Iesis M.

This product here is so refreshing especially when u have or deal with acid reflex always help me settle my tummy when its upset has a light n sparkling taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now