BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
St Clr Shores, MI
Sprite this the most soft drink I drink at like fast food restaurants only because it's better than anything but i sometimes get Pepsi !
Raven N.
Raven N.
This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't drink soda as much as before but this is the one soda that I would drink. Does not make me feel heavy and I just love the taste.
Nathaly V.
Nathaly V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This soda is great when you are feeling a bad stomach ache of simply nauseas for some reason it helps you control it great for hangovers
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville
We don't let our children have caffeine and even if you offered him caffeine, he would choose Sprite. It's a must have in our household.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Gig Harbor, WA
My oldest son loves sprite. it has the perfect crisp taste and carbonation. It's also good for when your sick and not feeling very well.
LauraBeth B.
LauraBeth B.
Olympia, WA
This is my favorite lemon-lime soda! The most refreshing late night soda to have, since it's caffeine-free. A nice, clear, bubbly drink.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
This is a great soda. It's a bit expensive for its size (in my country) but I do like to and buy it every time I feel like drinking soda
Mario R.
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
My favorite lemon lime soda. better than mtn dew and sierra mist in my opinion. works great as a mixer and just for drinking on its own.
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
Another favorite. Awesome this about this when I'm feeling a little sick or tummy ache this soda with some saltine crackers soothes me ­čśŐ
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?