Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Sauk Rapids, MN

I like sprite because if I spill it, it doesn't stain. It tastes fresh and filling. It walked me up without needing all of those unnecessary additives.
Mireya B.
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA

It's my favorite drink. I love how it taste. You wull always see a sprite in my hand if i were to be at a restaurant or at the mall... i really like it
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I love this whenever I want something a little lighter or more refreshing. Also helps a lot with tummy aches! This has always been a personal favorite.
katie R.
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ

I'm rating this product five stars because I like to drink it on occasion and I can allow the kids to have it occasionally because there's no caffeine.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL

My favorite soda ever!! The taste is great and it's affordable. Great colors and the packaging is cute. It's so good and I will definitely keep buying.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.

Such a great and refreshing beverage. This soda is such a great thirst quenching drink. Great combination of lemon and lime sure to quench your thirst!
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is one of my favorite soft drinks. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. I have been drinking sprite since High School and I still love it.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN

The most refreshing wonderful soda out there! I could not live without the soda. It goes so well with everything and also to mix with juice or alcohol.
Josie C.
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA

This is my go to soda when I have an upset stomach or just don't wanna feel bloated. I can drink this and feel fine. It's such a citrus lovable flavor.
Chelsie N.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR

THis is my go to everytime I'm at a restaurant and it's the perfect one to drink when your throat needs a carbonated soda to break through the coating!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now