BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
este refresco es para mi uno de mis favoritos, su sabor me encanta y creo que soy adicta a el jaja.. me encanta a la hora del almuerzo
Cynthia A.
Jackson Heights, NY
Since I found out colored sodas stain your teeth I enjoyed drinking Sprite knowing it helps me digest my food and doesn't stain at all
Roger T.
Sprite is one of my favorites soda drinks that i really enjoy, taste really good for me and it has an accessible price that i will pay
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL
We usually keep a 12 pack around the house somewhere. Don't drink it all the time, but nice to have on hand in case of a stomach ache!
Diana c.
midland , TX
I'd rather have sprite if I'm going with a carbonated drink! I like it doesn't have caffeine so it's great to give a cup to my kiddos.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ
I always drink Sprite when I do drink soda. I sometimes need the carbonation and Sprite is usually my go to beverage for some bubbles.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
I like this soda but it's not something I will drink if there are other options. Some people really like it but this is just my review
Evelyn N.
I have no favorite kind of soda but for a soft taste I like sprite. Where I come from they also use it when you have an upset stomach.
Marissa R.
Love the lemon lime taste of sprite. Affordable and usually easy to find at any store. Recommend to those who do not like dark drinks!
Timicia P.
Fulton, MO
Sprite is so good!!!! It makes fir a nice refreshing drink on a very hot summer day and love the nice crisp taste Sprite has to offer
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?