Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Flo G.
Flo G.
Haywards Heath

Occasionally get a sprite but never been one of my favourite fizzy drinks, but when I do it's always refreshing and bubbly. Tastes good but not of a great deal.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC

I don't normally drink soda, but sprite is one of the very few that I like. Very refreshing, not too sweet. Good price and good value. I will always repurchase.
divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL

This item is so fresh and refreshing,especially during the hot summers,i love it.the citrus taste in it is so cool and the price is affortable ,would buy again.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE

Sprite lemon sofa is delicious. Tastes better when it's really really cold. Also when I feel sick or stomach is naseous I drink sprite to help me which it does.
Monika S.
Monika S.

One of my only favorite sodas to drink. I don't usually drink soda like ever. But I will splurge one day in this. So tasty without the harsh kick that coke has.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Little Elm, TX

Sprite is one of the most refreshing sodas ever. I love the taste, its so satisfying. Its my go to if i dont have any water available or i want something sweet.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.

I love sprite. Specialty wen I'm really thirsty I love drinking it. One more thing sprite is good for wen you drank the night before it will take away the bad.
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora , Co

Sprite has to be my favorite soda ever. I get this every time i go out to eat or when i go to a gas station. It just tastes so good and it takes the thirst away
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA

My favorite non-caffeinated soda! I love that I can drink this without getting jittery, and it doesn't mess with my stomach or give me heartburn if I drink it.
GISELE M.
GISELE M.

Uma delícia. Um refrigerante com sabor original do limão, super recomendo! Esse refrigerante é gostoso do início ao fim, não amarga no final como muitos outros
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now