Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Edgewood, MD
I love sprite and its probably one of my favorite sodas. Its usually the soft drink i order when i go out to dinner or when i order food!
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Spirit was my first favorite soda to drink. I still enjoy it, and prefer it when at parties or at home if I do not wish to have caffeine.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
I love sprite it's probably one of my favorite drinks it's so basic but so good I especially love the cherry sprite and raspberry sprite.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I mean, hello?! Sprite is refreshing, especially when it is served ice cold. It doesn't make me feel bloated or gross like dark sodas do.
Say S.
Say S.
I love the lemoney taste of the sprite....it work really good. when you are sick to help your stumich.when you are sick.that what I love.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Sprite is refreshing and crisp. It is reasonably priced for a name brand pop. I enjoy the taste. I would recommend the product to others.
Irene P.
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA
My second favorite soda. I try not to drink it soda too often though but when I do this is included in my options. Refreshing and yummy!
Kayla h.
Kayla h.
I like Sprite and the flavor is awesome. Its affordable and also always available. I would recommend if your sick to have Sprite on hand
Mario R.
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
My favorite lemon lime soda. better than mtn dew and sierra mist in my opinion. works great as a mixer and just for drinking on its own.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
This is a great soda. It's a bit expensive for its size (in my country) but I do like to and buy it every time I feel like drinking soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?