BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Maria N.
Maria N.
My favorite soda, so refreshing in the hot days, not expensive and i just like it so much because its not that sugary or sweet as others.
Mario R.
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
My favorite lemon lime soda. better than mtn dew and sierra mist in my opinion. works great as a mixer and just for drinking on its own.
Kayla h.
Kayla h.
I like Sprite and the flavor is awesome. Its affordable and also always available. I would recommend if your sick to have Sprite on hand
Irene P.
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA
My second favorite soda. I try not to drink it soda too often though but when I do this is included in my options. Refreshing and yummy!
Anabel D.
Anabel D.
Love sprite during any time of the day . Refreshing and great taste all in one . My little ones can drink a little instead of dark sodas
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
This is a great soda. It's a bit expensive for its size (in my country) but I do like to and buy it every time I feel like drinking soda
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.
I really like its refreshing taste. every time I go to the supermarket I buy market since it has no fat. the taste is great. recommended
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Arcadia, FL
Would recommend. Not only is it tasty, but it's a good beverage. If you like carbonated line drinks this drink is defiantly good to have
Angie S.
Angie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Can't say much about this drink other then it's good! And you gotta try this drink out for yourself! Sprite Is my #1 drink to always buy
Raven N.
Raven N.
This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?