BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
St Clr Shores, MI
Sprite this the most soft drink I drink at like fast food restaurants only because it's better than anything but i sometimes get Pepsi !
Kayla h.
Kayla h.
I like Sprite and the flavor is awesome. Its affordable and also always available. I would recommend if your sick to have Sprite on hand
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't drink soda as much as before but this is the one soda that I would drink. Does not make me feel heavy and I just love the taste.
Nathaly V.
Nathaly V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This soda is great when you are feeling a bad stomach ache of simply nauseas for some reason it helps you control it great for hangovers
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Arcadia, FL
Would recommend. Not only is it tasty, but it's a good beverage. If you like carbonated line drinks this drink is defiantly good to have
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Sullivan, IN
My daughter loves sprite and I like that it is caffeine free for her. She has one little can a day and just enough to quinch her thrust.
LauraBeth B.
LauraBeth B.
Olympia, WA
This is my favorite lemon-lime soda! The most refreshing late night soda to have, since it's caffeine-free. A nice, clear, bubbly drink.
Raven N.
Raven N.
This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Irene P.
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA
My second favorite soda. I try not to drink it soda too often though but when I do this is included in my options. Refreshing and yummy!
Anabel D.
Anabel D.
Love sprite during any time of the day . Refreshing and great taste all in one . My little ones can drink a little instead of dark sodas
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?