Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Deseray C.
Deseray C.
Belden, NE

I absolutely love Sprite I drink it every day the would be my main pref for soda pop drinking I also like the green can and the logo could change up the can
Makayla D.
Makayla D.

When I drink soda this, and dr.pepper are my go to sodas I don't really like cola and Pepsi and other types of sodas except those two. they taste delicious.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.

I enjoy drinking Sprite with or without alcohol. It's refreshing on a hot day or in a bar with a mixed drink. It's also nice that there's no caffeine in it.
Joi R.
Joi R.
Dacula, GA

I absolutely love sprite! The snap of the lime after the lemon makes the sprite so much better. I love carbonated sodas and Sprite is always a go-to for me!
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Bemidji, MN

This was so helpful when you are sick with the flu its not to strong I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't feel good or not one with a lot of sugar.
Maryana W.
Maryana W.

My favorite soda ever. I try to be healthy and have a good diet but when I need a little splurge this is my go-to. Very good for the price, and no caffeine!
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI

Exactly what you would expect in a lemon lime soda. I'm not sure you could change anything about this product to make it better, just don't let it get flat.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY

When I did drink soda I often reached for Sprite. Clear crisp taste. Quenches thirst. And great flavor. Taste good with added lemons and limes on the rocks.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA

Love these! Perfect amount of soda in the can so I don't leave much remaining or drink too much soda. Good flavor for just a small hint of bubbly sweetness
Syesha L.
Syesha L.
Anderson, SC

Ever since I was little I loved Sprite. It has always been a go to drink and the bottle size is very easy to carry. Sprite is 100x better then Sierra Mist.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?