Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (73)
Haley K.
Haley K.

I love Sprite, especially since I try to stay away from caffeine. It's nice and light, without any coloring. I also drink it sometimes to settle my stomach if I'm not feeling well, since I hate ginger ale.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I'm not a big soda drinker because I don't like all the sugar, but when I do drink soda Sprite is my go to. I like the light lemon lime flavor and the extra fizzy carbonation. I would recommend this soda!
Mandi M.
Mandi M.
Glendale, CA

Tho I try not to drink sugary drinks but sometime SPRITE just hits.the.spot. Flavor is great and a crisp refreshing feeling either you are having one alone or with some delicious food, sandwiches. Pizza 😂
Savannah S.
Savannah S.

in love with this soda!!! tastes so good, so refreshing after a long day!! tastes so lemony, yet you can't really taste the lemon. also the best if you are sick with a stomachache or something like that!!
Zhane J.
Zhane J.

I don't drink soda or pop as often as when I was little but sprite is probably the best lemon-lime soda in the game- it tastes crisp and brands like Sierra Mist come close but cannot top the best, sprite.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

I love the fact that sprite contains no caffeine. It's a clear soda that does not cause me to have breakouts. Yet I can enjoy it with chips,pizza,chicken ,popcorn. A great beverage to drink on a hot day!!
Cheyenne w.
Cheyenne w.

Simply a classic. Always buy this. Mix it with lime vodka, it's excellent! The price of pop is going up which isn't the greatest but, it's going to happen no matter what so we will see if I keep buying it
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI

I enjoy sprite. I don't drink a while lot of soda as a general rule but I do prefer sprite if I do. The taste is great and I like that it isn't packed full of artificial colors. It tastes clean and crisp.
Bri V.
Bri V.
Stuarts Draft, VA

I love that this soda is clear. It doesnt stain my bleached teeth. It's not too lemon lime flavored like Sierra mist is. Great for people who can't handle caffeine and it doesn't taste too sweet or syrupy
Sara M.
Sara M.

Everyone loves sprite! Probably my favourite soda and goes great with anything. Also great for group occasions as it's a drink that everyone enjoys! Refreshing on hot days, and pairs perfectly with pizza.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now