BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Sprite is refreshing and crisp. It is reasonably priced for a name brand pop. I enjoy the taste. I would recommend the product to others.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
I love sprite it's probably one of my favorite drinks it's so basic but so good I especially love the cherry sprite and raspberry sprite.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I would say it is great for alcoholic drinks as i see the women in my family use it. This is an ok soda. I prefer mountain dew over this.
Say S.
Say S.
I love the lemoney taste of the sprite....it work really good. when you are sick to help your stumich.when you are sick.that what I love.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE
I am a repeat costumer. I buy this soda more than I buy any other kind of soda. The value is high. This soda has a little original taste.
Yareimy G.
Yareimy G.
This is the best soda hands down I love Sprite I've been drinking it forever it's my go to soda it also goes well mixed with other things
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
Another favorite. Awesome this about this when I'm feeling a little sick or tummy ache this soda with some saltine crackers soothes me ūüėä
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
This is a great soda. It's a bit expensive for its size (in my country) but I do like to and buy it every time I feel like drinking soda
Raven N.
Raven N.
This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Allie R.
Allie R.
Wilmington, DE
This soda definitely hits the sweet tooth and is really good. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it goes flat very quick.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?