Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Maria N.
Maria N.
My favorite soda, so refreshing in the hot days, not expensive and i just like it so much because its not that sugary or sweet as others.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I would say it is great for alcoholic drinks as i see the women in my family use it. This is an ok soda. I prefer mountain dew over this.
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Spirit was my first favorite soda to drink. I still enjoy it, and prefer it when at parties or at home if I do not wish to have caffeine.
Julissa D.
Julissa D.
Sprite is my go to especially when my tummy isnt having it makes me feel better very quick and sprite cold is always very very refreshing
Katty B.
Katty B.
Hawthorne, CA
My favorite to drink compared to when I want Coca Cola. When hesitation comes I go to Sprite because it has a better taste in my opinion.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I mean, hello?! Sprite is refreshing, especially when it is served ice cold. It doesn't make me feel bloated or gross like dark sodas do.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Sprite is refreshing and crisp. It is reasonably priced for a name brand pop. I enjoy the taste. I would recommend the product to others.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Edgewood, MD
I love sprite and its probably one of my favorite sodas. Its usually the soft drink i order when i go out to dinner or when i order food!
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM
Sprite is just a classic drink. So refreshing and doesn't have caffeine to keep you awake all night. I drink Sprite at least once a week.
Say S.
Say S.
I love the lemoney taste of the sprite....it work really good. when you are sick to help your stumich.when you are sick.that what I love.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?