BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Jess R.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
My go to soda, I love how you can mix so many different flavors and other drinks with Sprite and it never seems to taste weird or gross
Yamilet E.
This is the Best tasting soda ever the sizzle once the calls into your mouth is amazing. I would totally recommend this without a doubt
Kelli T.
Montgomery, TX
It helps a lot when I get sick it help me feel better and it so amazing and it helps so much and I just love it even if it is just soda
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite sodas! Can't go wrong with the lemon lime flavor, and it's good for mixed drinks and punches! Refreshing and simple!
Escarlet L.
Webster, TX
I love it how it is gassy and it doesn't have as much calories. I think they should make a Powerade mixed with sprite it tastes so good
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Who doesn't like sprite? It's fizzy and yummy. I just wish it didn't have calories. I drink one from time to time when I get a craving.
Christi J.
Marysville, CA
Sprite is a must have in our house as it is the favorite of one of the sides great crisp taste with no caffeine makes it a great option
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
I like this soda but it's not something I will drink if there are other options. Some people really like it but this is just my review
Abigayle S.
Louisville, KY
My favorite classic Lemon Lime soda! Always refreshing, and never dissapoints. I pick it up on my way home from work almost every day.
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI
A go to drink. I can't have caffeine so this is the perfect option. And this is great to mix with alcohol, a great way to make it fun!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?