Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI

I love spray it gives you a fresh bubbly feeling it met my expectations it's good it's not too expensive the aluminum cans great but I prefer the bottle
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Monroe, MI

Sprite is refreshing, it's perfect when your looking for a liter pop that's not just syrup tasting. Sprite is also great mixed with just about anything.
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is the only thing that my husband drink regardless of where he goes. If he go a restaurant he get sprint. He said that he love the lemon lime taste
Florence F.
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC

My favorite soda. I have these in my fridge always. I dont mind my kids drinking them as bad cause they are sugar free. Refreshing and thirst quenching!
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

Sprite is my favorite drink. I drink at least 2 a day. They are just refreshing and a lot of time you can catch a good deal on them at different stores.
Michele
Michele

Sprite, one of the only sodas I allow my kids to enjoy...on the weekend. It's caffeine free and colorless so free of dye? At least that is my rationale.
Guilmary C.
Guilmary C.

Undoubtedly the best of the Coca -Cola , I love the lemony , refreshing taste , and how accessible it is your purchase. Delighted with this product 100%
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Waterloo, IA

Favorite soda of all time! Idk what I do without this soda!!! I use it when I am sick or at the restaurant. No 7up or sierra mist... Definitely sprite!!
Cristi B.
Cristi B.
Atlanta, GA

My favorite mixer when having a cocktail or mailing one for a party. It pairs well with my favorite vodkas and whiskers without overpowering the flavor.
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN

I rarely ever drink soda, but when I do this is the only one I'd get and I love it every single time. Really good taste and also not too bad heath wise.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now