Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Sana J.
Sana J.

After having a great meal, you always need something cold and fresh. Sprite is great for that purpose. I buy one or two cans daily and i like it cold and icy
Qwen E.
Qwen E.

I needed an alternative to dark sodas and Sprite is my answer. it's lifmght and refreshing. You also don't have to worry about the dark stains to your teeth.
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.

Great soda and the taste is good :) better than any other soda brand out there. It is a great refresher for when it is hot outside or to join in with a meal.
Viannely G.
Viannely G.
Clifton, Nj

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL

I like to use this whenever I fell nauseous. I get it ice cold and just sip on it. It sometimes seems as if it's over carbonated, but over all I like Sprite.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber , Pa

One oft favorite sodas this product a lot of people like it doesn't have a strong caffeine taste so that's a good thing.I will be getting this product again
Margaret M.
Margaret M.

This is the only soda I drink because I like how the flavors are different then other sofas. You can get these practically anywhere and they are affordable.
Shayna B.
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN

Love sprite its light and has lots of bubbles. Works well on an upset stomach or even as a mixer in a drink. Also caffeine free ia great for kids as a treat
Haven S.
Haven S.

Yay Sprite! This is one of my favorite sodas and i just love how refreshing this soda is it gives me life! I'm always drinking it after a long day of work 💚
Opal T.
Opal T.

I don't drinks a lot of soda but sprite is always something that tastes so darn good I can't resist! I add some with mixed drinks, spritzers, and cocktails,
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?