Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Tamar C.
Tamar C.
Kankakee, IL
Sprite is good, but if you don't like it you don't like it, it's really just up to you and what you like so that's not much to really add
Yareimy G.
Yareimy G.
This is the best soda hands down I love Sprite I've been drinking it forever it's my go to soda it also goes well mixed with other things
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I would say it is great for alcoholic drinks as i see the women in my family use it. This is an ok soda. I prefer mountain dew over this.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE
I am a repeat costumer. I buy this soda more than I buy any other kind of soda. The value is high. This soda has a little original taste.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM
Sprite is just a classic drink. So refreshing and doesn't have caffeine to keep you awake all night. I drink Sprite at least once a week.
Julissa D.
Julissa D.
Sprite is my go to especially when my tummy isnt having it makes me feel better very quick and sprite cold is always very very refreshing
Katty B.
Katty B.
Hawthorne, CA
My favorite to drink compared to when I want Coca Cola. When hesitation comes I go to Sprite because it has a better taste in my opinion.
Maria N.
Maria N.
My favorite soda, so refreshing in the hot days, not expensive and i just like it so much because its not that sugary or sweet as others.
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Spirit was my first favorite soda to drink. I still enjoy it, and prefer it when at parties or at home if I do not wish to have caffeine.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Sprite is refreshing and crisp. It is reasonably priced for a name brand pop. I enjoy the taste. I would recommend the product to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?