Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Jeni C.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is another one of those classics. It's light and refreshing - perfect for a warm summer day or just whenever you need a pick-me-up.
Kally F.
Kally F.
Johnson City, Tennessee
I've loved this soda since childhood, honestly. It is refreshing and doesn't leave you with the need for more, unlike some other sodas do.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Best lemon lime soda that is out there but honestly don't know why I'm reviewing....I mean who hasn't tried sprite at some point in life?!
Yareimy G.
Yareimy G.
This is the best soda hands down I love Sprite I've been drinking it forever it's my go to soda it also goes well mixed with other things
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Blue Island, IL
This is probably the only soda product I will drink. It's quite refreshing and my go-to when I can't get my hands on some water. Love it!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE
I am a repeat costumer. I buy this soda more than I buy any other kind of soda. The value is high. This soda has a little original taste.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I mean, hello?! Sprite is refreshing, especially when it is served ice cold. It doesn't make me feel bloated or gross like dark sodas do.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Joshua Tree, CA
Sprite is always a crowd pleaser. I like Sprite on ice and as cold as I can get it! I love Coca Cola so I'm glad Sprite is the same brand
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I would say it is great for alcoholic drinks as i see the women in my family use it. This is an ok soda. I prefer mountain dew over this.
Madalyn F.
Madalyn F.
Wilder, KY
Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It's refreshing and tastes clear and fresh. The cans themselves are pretty and the perfect size.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?