Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Grace J.
Grace J.
Visalia, CA

I love Sprite so much it's my favorite soda! The only one my family drinks it's has the best taste ! Better when ice cold! Packaging good use some spicing up
Vea T.
Vea T.
East Northport, NY

I love how it tastes, I always reach for these when I don't want a regular soda. I use it as a dish ingredient, it just adds great flavor to any meat recipe.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT

Sprite is one of the best sodas ever! It's so refreshing and tastes so good. The carbonation helps my stomach feel good and the soda is just so yummy tasting
Kate H.
Kate H.
Noblesville, IN

Sprite is the Perfect beverage when looking for carbonated but not caffeine! Sometimes we just want a fresh crisp tasting drink and Sprite is my first choice
Janera C.
Janera C.

My favorite soda. It has a great clean taste and takes out the air from your stomach. I recommend this soda in a can to anyone bottles have a different taste
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD

I honestly don't drink this very much but when I do it really hits the spot. A very lemony lime bite to it and very thirst quenching even though it's a soda!
Debra R.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA

The absolute only time I every drink sprite is when I am sick. My mom always gave it to me when I was sick growing up. So thats the only time I can drink it.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH

I loblve sprite. It's refreshing. It helps with belly aches. There isn't any caffeine in it so my kids live it since they get to drink it every now and then.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.

Very refreshing over ice on a hot summer day.. very good flavor with the hint of lemon.. yes it did meet my expectations.. doesn't compare to alternatives...
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Charlottesville

I don't really drink Sprite anymore like I used to but this is one of my Favorites. Taste great and is the normal Sprite without anything added or taken out.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?