Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Nhia L.
Nhia L.
Love it!!!!! Love it because even when it's flat out the taste is still same. Warm or cold I like how the taste doesn't gets all flat out.
Aida L.
Aida L.
I am not a huge fan of any sodas but Sprite is a good drink. It's not heavy on my stomach and tastes delicious. It's also good as a mixer.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
Better than sierra mist or 7-up. Nothing compares to Sprite. Seriously. Nothing. I love sprite so much. Its the only pop i actually enjoy.
Jeni C.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is another one of those classics. It's light and refreshing - perfect for a warm summer day or just whenever you need a pick-me-up.
Kally F.
Kally F.
Johnson City, Tennessee
I've loved this soda since childhood, honestly. It is refreshing and doesn't leave you with the need for more, unlike some other sodas do.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Best lemon lime soda that is out there but honestly don't know why I'm reviewing....I mean who hasn't tried sprite at some point in life?!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE
I am a repeat costumer. I buy this soda more than I buy any other kind of soda. The value is high. This soda has a little original taste.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Blue Island, IL
This is probably the only soda product I will drink. It's quite refreshing and my go-to when I can't get my hands on some water. Love it!
Madalyn F.
Madalyn F.
Wilder, KY
Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It's refreshing and tastes clear and fresh. The cans themselves are pretty and the perfect size.
Tamar C.
Tamar C.
Kankakee, IL
Sprite is good, but if you don't like it you don't like it, it's really just up to you and what you like so that's not much to really add
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?