Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC

I love Sprite! A cold Sprite with ice is an amazing drink after a long day! It's caffeine free I'm pretty sure and it taste great. It's only about a dollar a can and I would recommend this to others.
Jay M.
Jay M.
Sacramento , Ca

My favorite backyard BBQ refresher in the summer!! So refreshing and crisp and clean. It is great to pop them in the freezer for about 10 minutes and make them into a slushie to take out by the pool.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
San Jose, CA

Well I love soda Sprite lemon- lime soda. It's really good drink is delicious when you eat some tacos de carne asada and the soda on the side it's real good!!!!. I 100% recommend it's delicious!!!!.
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA

I'm weird in terms of pairing my drinks with my food or whatever I'm eating like how some pair alcohol with food. I like this with peanuts. Don't judge me just try it. And cashews are great with it.
Kira L.
Kira L.
Brookhaven, GA

Sprite is a classic. It serves as my basic go to soda. I personally can taste the difference between sprite and a knock off brand because sprite has such a clear crisp flavor which it hard to match.
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

I have loved Sprite since I was a little girl. Love the lemon flavor and the bubbles. I also love that it is caffeine free. Now my kids really enjoy drinking Sprite. It feels like family traditions.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Fort Madison, IA

This is the best soda ever! I've grown up around it, my mom always drank it! It's so bubbly and refreshing, plus it helps when my stomach is upset. I could probably drink it for the rest of my life!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, AR

Been drinking Sprite since I was a kid. Love that it's clear no color or dyes. And it's so refreshing and crisp. Love to drink it when I don't feel well. Or love to add a bit of juice to it as well.
kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.

Sprite is the best. i had severe morning sickness during my first trimester with my son. i swear i lived off of sprite. the flavor is great. it always tastes nice and crisp. this is my favorite soda
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Norman Park, GA

Sprite is my lifeeee. I would prefer this over any dark soda any day. I love the flavor not too sweet it's just right. I would recommend this to anyone who this they're drinking too many dark sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now