Add a Photo

Mulan V.
Mulan V.
Scottsville , Va

I love sprite
I'm always sick and sprite always settles my stomach when I can't keep anything down. It taste wonderful, it's settling , it's a wonderful life soda.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Lakewood, CA

Suuuuuper sugary and kinda hurts your teeth if you drink too much but that's pretty much all soda. It's pretty good though and it's nice that isn't not caffeinated
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I love Sprite!! It especially comes in handy during the times when you're feeling under the weather. It also tastes great when you want soda but nothing too crazy.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Buxton, NC

Loved Sprite since I was a kid. Sure it's unhealthy and packed with sugar, but the taste is still great. Only drink once in a while to keep off the cellulite haha.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Austin, Tx

So refreshing! Classic taste! Forever one of my favorite sodas. Great alone and iced down. Even better as a mixer! Vodka and Sprite is my favorite adult beverage!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Rialto, CA

My favorite to drink on a hot day or to mix with vodka or Bacardi. Cheap and easy to find any where! I don't recommend if you're trying to make a skinny cocktail!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Dundalk, MD

This is my favorite soda to drink! I like that its a clear soda so no artificial dye or coloring. Sprite is very refreshing. I highly recommend Sprite to everyone
Asheton T.
Asheton T.
Woodleaf, NC

An inexpensive sofa with an expensive taste. Great for mixing drinks and perfect if you're wanting to avoid all the sugars that are added into darker soft drinks.
Montserrat C.
Montserrat C.
Belmont , MA

Buen sabor, lo típoco de todo sprite. No es algo extraordinario pero los refrescos en lata siempre son mejores, ya que mantien la temperatura fría por más tiempo.
Malinda S.
Malinda S.
Wooster, OH

I drink this better then any other drink I use to drink Mountain Dew that have a lot of sugar in it and it's not good for anyone same as Pepsi I drink sprite zero
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now