BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Anika B.
Sprite is an amazing lemony lime (like it says) bubbly soda. It isn't overly flavored like root beer or Dr Pepper but the right amount.
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY
My favorite go to soda. it's so refreshing and light and crisp. no caffeine to keep you up or jittery and goes great with mixed drinks!
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Sprint is so good and freshing. I love to drink sprint with ice I also use sprint for mixed drinks. Sprite is my favorite kind of soda.
Kelly S.
I love sprite because it's caffeine free and I can drink it while I'm pregnant without feeling too guilty. Plus it goes great in punch!
Cynthia S.
Sprite will always be my favorite lemon lime soda! It's the best when you're sick and when it's hot, and it goes with nearly everything
Kelli T.
Montgomery, TX
It helps a lot when I get sick it help me feel better and it so amazing and it helps so much and I just love it even if it is just soda
Deena M.
Eatonville, WA
I love these containers. My little sister loves these cans. They are pretty carbonated but definitely a giggle maker wit b the bubbles.
Escarlet L.
Webster, TX
I love it how it is gassy and it doesn't have as much calories. I think they should make a Powerade mixed with sprite it tastes so good
Jae I K.
Great for small get togethers and its keeps everyone in good moods. Gives the other people who don't drink a beverage other than water.
Jess R.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
My go to soda, I love how you can mix so many different flavors and other drinks with Sprite and it never seems to taste weird or gross
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?