Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
Memphis, TX

I love sprite it's good for everything with your food helps stomach aches headaches everything i love the tangy taste I love the smell I highly recommend
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris, CA

Yumm this soda is my oldest sons favorite soda ever he says it's amazing n makes him fresh šŸ˜¬ I just enjoy him not drinking dark soda . Def recommend this
Yamileth R.
Yamileth R.
3611 barcroft view ter 301 Falls Church, VA

I rarely drik this soda but is only that I like it if we talks soda products I like healthy products , but when days are to hots I get from my free stuff
Phoebe C.
Phoebe C.

not exactly the healthiest drink out there but one of my favorite drinks, especially on a hot summer day. very affordable and love the cold lemon taste.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

This drink is also one of my go to drinks when I am sick. Something about it just settles you. The packing catches the eye and I will be a repeat buyer.
Bentley S.
Bentley S.
Auburn, AL

The best drink to drink during the day especially if you don't want to stay up all night. Nice to have with meals or just have hanging out with friends.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Minneapolis, MN

Sprite is the only soda we allow the kiddose to drink and they love it. It's super refressing without the icky sugaring feeling you get from other sodas
Guilmary C.
Guilmary C.

Undoubtedly the best of the Coca -Cola , I love the lemony , refreshing taste , and how accessible it is your purchase. Delighted with this product 100%
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Massillon, OH

I don't normally drink regular soda because the sugar but when I have a sore throat the citrus taste always seems to help, plus lemon is an antioxidant.
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN

I rarely ever drink soda, but when I do this is the only one I'd get and I love it every single time. Really good taste and also not too bad heath wise.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now