BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Aida L.
Aida L.
I am not a huge fan of any sodas but Sprite is a good drink. It's not heavy on my stomach and tastes delicious. It's also good as a mixer.
Best soda to drink on a hot day, and it can't be beat when it's cold as Antarctica, straight of out the cooler, make your eyes water cold!
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I would say it is great for alcoholic drinks as i see the women in my family use it. This is an ok soda. I prefer mountain dew over this.
Katty B.
Katty B.
Hawthorne, CA
My favorite to drink compared to when I want Coca Cola. When hesitation comes I go to Sprite because it has a better taste in my opinion.
Maria N.
Maria N.
My favorite soda, so refreshing in the hot days, not expensive and i just like it so much because its not that sugary or sweet as others.
Tamar C.
Tamar C.
Kankakee, IL
Sprite is good, but if you don't like it you don't like it, it's really just up to you and what you like so that's not much to really add
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM
Sprite is just a classic drink. So refreshing and doesn't have caffeine to keep you awake all night. I drink Sprite at least once a week.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE
I am a repeat costumer. I buy this soda more than I buy any other kind of soda. The value is high. This soda has a little original taste.
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Spirit was my first favorite soda to drink. I still enjoy it, and prefer it when at parties or at home if I do not wish to have caffeine.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Morgan Hill, CA
Love having me a sprite. Especially on a hot day to quench my thirst. I also love me a sprite when i have an upset stomach it helps alot.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?