Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Leonardo C.
Leonardo C.

Amo essa latinha literalmente que coisa mais linda quero beber isso toda hora por que é muito bom e eu também amo refrigerante de Limão são um dos meus preferidos!
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA

Sprite tastes good but it is not my favorite. After awhile it gets boring and it always makes me feel more hungry than other drinks for some reason. I prefer Coke.
Mulan V.
Mulan V.
Scottsville , Va

I love sprite
I'm always sick and sprite always settles my stomach when I can't keep anything down. It taste wonderful, it's settling , it's a wonderful life soda.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Buxton, NC

Loved Sprite since I was a kid. Sure it's unhealthy and packed with sugar, but the taste is still great. Only drink once in a while to keep off the cellulite haha.
Roberta p.
Roberta p.

One of my favorite sodas. I love the lemon line flavor and it has just the right amount of fizz. I would recommend this to anyone because this is the absolute best
Richard G.
Richard G.
Oxnard, CA

I absolutely love sprite I drink it every day I love the flavor and it really helps out my stomach I have a lot of stomach problems so it really helps me out a lot
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS

Sick? Drink a sprite. Thirsty but don't want water? Drink a sprite. Throat scratchy or stomach upset? Drink a sprite. It's refreshing and helps with home remedies!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Lakewood, CA

Suuuuuper sugary and kinda hurts your teeth if you drink too much but that's pretty much all soda. It's pretty good though and it's nice that isn't not caffeinated
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Elizabethtown, KY

I always keep my refrigerator stocked with sprite! Its the perfect carbonated drink without all the nasty caffeine and sugars that are in normal carbonated drinks.
Deja E.
Deja E.
smithfield, VA

This may sound really crazy but when i have a upset stomach or accid reflux acts up sprite always does the body right never go wrong with a can or bottle of sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now