Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Hingham, MA

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It is refreshing and taste great. I love it when I'm sick too because it gives me some flavor without upsetting my stomach
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR

A soda at lunch is sometimes just the sugar boost I need mid-day. Sprite doesn't have the added dyes for color, so I feel a little better about drinking that.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

I love the lemon taste that this soda offers I just sometimes have to shake the can to get some of the fizz out because I believe that there is a lot of fizz.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Sprite is really great when you are sick. It tastes similar to Mountain Due. I usually don't drink sprite unless it's the only option but it isn't bad at all.
Edie R.
Edie R.
la habra, CA

These are great cold.. Not so much warm. I like these after they have been in the fridge awhile and are nice and cold. Very refreshing and quenches my thirst.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA

Yummm!! If I'm not drinking black soda then this is what I'm drinking. I love the taste of lemon on this, great for the summer. It's like carbonated lemonade.
Kiki O.
Kiki O.

I really don't have that much to say about this soda,, all I have to say is that this soda taste so good,, like its the perfect combination of lemon and lime.
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Sevierville, TN

great flavor, a little too high in sugar, but a favorite in our household. the fact it doesn't contain artificial colors is a bonus. the price is competitive.
Heather F.
Heather F.

I enjoy this product to help alleviate stomach issues and morning sickness. The bubbly lemon lime flavor is very refreshing, and soothing on an upset stomach.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD

I honestly don't drink this very much but when I do it really hits the spot. A very lemony lime bite to it and very thirst quenching even though it's a soda!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?