Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY

Love love love regular sprite. I always drink it when I'm sick and even when I'm not suck. I'm a continuous buyer of sprite because it has great flavor! It's affordable and one of my go-to drinks!!!!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY

I love Sprite! This is one of my go-to drinks and I love that it doesn't have caffeine. Always so crisp and refreshing. I also like to add a little Malibu Coconut Rum to make a yummy, summery drink :)
amy c.
amy c.
White Lake, MI

One of my favorite drinks is Sprite love the lemon and lime tatse and cheap drink as well we all want a good deal on pop that taste great and i love the package and there size fits great in the frdge
Laci R.
Laci R.
Burlington

I love Sprite! If I'm sick to my stomach or juat don't want any other kind than I always drink Sprite! Its nice and refreshing no matter if its hot or cold outside and love it cause it caffeine free!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY

What can I say about sprite? It's a standard pick that never changes. It is a great refresher on a hot day. The packaging stays the same an hardly ever changes. We buy this on a fairly regular basis.
Derricka B.
Derricka B.
Birmingham, AL

Sprite has always been my go to soda. I would drink it everyday if I could. I love the creator of Sprite. I would recommend sprite to anybody who loves lemon lime soda. And it's not expensive either.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Mission, TX

you can find these at any grocery store, great for passing out as drinks at events. i personally enjoy it better when i am sick and have an upset stomach , Walmart usually has specials on their packs
Patty J.
Patty J.
Oxnard

Third is one of my favorite sodas it is yummy I can drink it with any type of food and drink it at any time of the day I would recommend this product a lot I hope you guys try it and like it as well😊
samantha m.
samantha m.
Orlando, FL

I always forget how good Sprite is. Then you get one and it's like all clean and flavorful and just perfect. I do wish they would sell peach sprite in a can though, It's my favorite drink mix to get.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS

This is delicious and refreshing. It's conveniently sold in most grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants for easy access. It's also super affordable. I'll continue you to buy this for my family.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now