BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
I love sprite! It's good when you have an upset stomach, or pair with a fatty meal to help cut the fat. It also an awesome soda for mixing!
Bety P.
Bety P.
Is best when u drink it cold. I like the taste because you can taste it not like other drinks where is more bubbling that the actual taste.
Paris S.
Paris S.
I used to love Sprite but now I don't really care for it. The taste in every bottle I have just taste like WAY TO MUCH syrup is being added
Aerial H.
Aerial H.
Medina, TN
I like Sprite because of no caffiene otherwise I would choose something dark like coke or pepsi. Definitely prefer it over Sierra Mist. Ew
Best soda to drink on a hot day, and it can't be beat when it's cold as Antarctica, straight of out the cooler, make your eyes water cold!
Azucena E.
Azucena E.
My favorite drink ever. I love drinking this at restaurants and it meets my expectations. It tastes the best when put into a cup with ice.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Uniontown, KY
I love me some sprite thats all i drank when i got sick i could just about drink sprite everyday!!! I love it so much its so refreashing!!
Aida L.
Aida L.
I am not a huge fan of any sodas but Sprite is a good drink. It's not heavy on my stomach and tastes delicious. It's also good as a mixer.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
Better than sierra mist or 7-up. Nothing compares to Sprite. Seriously. Nothing. I love sprite so much. Its the only pop i actually enjoy.
Jeni C.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is another one of those classics. It's light and refreshing - perfect for a warm summer day or just whenever you need a pick-me-up.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?