Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA
Refreshing and Light, great to mix with fruit juices to make a fun bubbly drink. I drink this all the time and will continue to repurchase.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Rohnert Park, CA
I hear that light let soda is "healthier" well tHat would just be a bonus. This lemon lime soda is refreshing and goes better with any meal
Jess H.
Jess H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Amazing taste and crisp feeling on your tongue I love it I love it I love it I love it ever really be receiving five and a five and ratings
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
This is one of my favorite noncaffinated beverages. The taste is crisp and refreshing and it also works well for settling an upset stomach.
Bety P.
Bety P.
Is best when u drink it cold. I like the taste because you can taste it not like other drinks where is more bubbling that the actual taste.
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
I love sprite! It's good when you have an upset stomach, or pair with a fatty meal to help cut the fat. It also an awesome soda for mixing!
TAI M.
TAI M.
Nice freah taste of lime and lean on it is a fizzy drink but it's good for the summer because it can be a cold , fizzy , refreshing drink .
Paris S.
Paris S.
I used to love Sprite but now I don't really care for it. The taste in every bottle I have just taste like WAY TO MUCH syrup is being added
Aerial H.
Aerial H.
Medina, TN
I like Sprite because of no caffiene otherwise I would choose something dark like coke or pepsi. Definitely prefer it over Sierra Mist. Ew
Best soda to drink on a hot day, and it can't be beat when it's cold as Antarctica, straight of out the cooler, make your eyes water cold!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?