BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Nhia L.
Nhia L.
Love it!!!!! Love it because even when it's flat out the taste is still same. Warm or cold I like how the taste doesn't gets all flat out.
Jeni C.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is another one of those classics. It's light and refreshing - perfect for a warm summer day or just whenever you need a pick-me-up.
Aerial H.
Aerial H.
Medina, TN
I like Sprite because of no caffiene otherwise I would choose something dark like coke or pepsi. Definitely prefer it over Sierra Mist. Ew
Aida L.
Aida L.
I am not a huge fan of any sodas but Sprite is a good drink. It's not heavy on my stomach and tastes delicious. It's also good as a mixer.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
Better than sierra mist or 7-up. Nothing compares to Sprite. Seriously. Nothing. I love sprite so much. Its the only pop i actually enjoy.
Azucena E.
Azucena E.
My favorite drink ever. I love drinking this at restaurants and it meets my expectations. It tastes the best when put into a cup with ice.
Best soda to drink on a hot day, and it can't be beat when it's cold as Antarctica, straight of out the cooler, make your eyes water cold!
Kally F.
Kally F.
Johnson City, Tennessee
I've loved this soda since childhood, honestly. It is refreshing and doesn't leave you with the need for more, unlike some other sodas do.
Katty B.
Katty B.
Hawthorne, CA
My favorite to drink compared to when I want Coca Cola. When hesitation comes I go to Sprite because it has a better taste in my opinion.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I would say it is great for alcoholic drinks as i see the women in my family use it. This is an ok soda. I prefer mountain dew over this.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?