BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
My favorite lemon lime soda. better than mtn dew and sierra mist in my opinion. works great as a mixer and just for drinking on its own.
Katrina D.
Sullivan, IN
My daughter loves sprite and I like that it is caffeine free for her. She has one little can a day and just enough to quinch her thrust.
Emily P.
Jacksonville
We don't let our children have caffeine and even if you offered him caffeine, he would choose Sprite. It's a must have in our household.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
I like drinking Sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I've been vomiting. It settles my tummy and it has no caffeine which I like!!!!!
Raven N.
This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Krista B.
Gig Harbor, WA
My oldest son loves sprite. it has the perfect crisp taste and carbonation. It's also good for when your sick and not feeling very well.
Nathaly V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This soda is great when you are feeling a bad stomach ache of simply nauseas for some reason it helps you control it great for hangovers
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
Another favorite. Awesome this about this when I'm feeling a little sick or tummy ache this soda with some saltine crackers soothes me ūüėä
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
Me gusta tiene la cantidad de soda perfecta y el sabor puedo beberla siempre, si todas las sodas tuvieran menos calorias seria un exicto
Angie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Can't say much about this drink other then it's good! And you gotta try this drink out for yourself! Sprite Is my #1 drink to always buy
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?