Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Joceline A.
Joceline A.
My mom would always tell me to drink this for stomachs aches but I just drink it because it's good. It does work for stomachs aches though.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA
Refreshing and Light, great to mix with fruit juices to make a fun bubbly drink. I drink this all the time and will continue to repurchase.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH
One of my go to pops when I have a upset stomach. It really helps me I love the taste I don't buy a lot maybe a case every couple of months
Miranda Y.
Miranda Y.
La Place, LA
I love the refreshing flavor. Sprite is my families #1 go to soda. Its clean and refreshing taste is just what you need in a hot summer day
KELLY CRISTINA S.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
Greenbelt, MD
Sprite Lemon Lime ­čŹő it's my favorite sprite. It's so refreshing and good. It's a amazing soda to take at lunch time,dinner or casual snack.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Sprite is a tasty soda with spot on flavors of lime and lemon. The packaging is really appealing. This is one of my favorite types of soda.
TAI M.
TAI M.
Nice freah taste of lime and lean on it is a fizzy drink but it's good for the summer because it can be a cold , fizzy , refreshing drink .
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
Sprite is definitely a crisp refreshing soda that has no caffeine! I'm a sprite aholic, I drink nothing but sprite, the taste is awesome!!!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
This is one of my favorite noncaffinated beverages. The taste is crisp and refreshing and it also works well for settling an upset stomach.
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
I love sprite! It's good when you have an upset stomach, or pair with a fatty meal to help cut the fat. It also an awesome soda for mixing!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?