Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA

My favorite non-caffeinated soda! I love that I can drink this without getting jittery, and it doesn't mess with my stomach or give me heartburn if I drink it.
tracy e.
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ

I buy Sprite Soda very often for my houshold.we love the soda is non caffeine. It has a great clean crisp lemon lime flavor. Definitely a regular in my fridge.
Abi L.
Abi L.

Sprite Lemon-lime soda is a favorite in my home. It's especially popular when having parties. It tastes great and can be used for different snacks and recipes!
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT

Sprite isnmy go to drink when i want something refreshing that isn't water it is also my go to whenevet i am sick of feel nauseous it really soothes my stomache
Iesis M.
Iesis M.

This product here is so refreshing especially when u have or deal with acid reflex always help me settle my tummy when its upset has a light n sparkling taste.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.

I love sprite. Specialty wen I'm really thirsty I love drinking it. One more thing sprite is good for wen you drank the night before it will take away the bad.
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora, CO

Sprite has to be my favorite soda ever. I get this every time i go out to eat or when i go to a gas station. It just tastes so good and it takes the thirst away
Erin A.
Erin A.
Apple Creek, OH

Great treat for teens and kids because of no caffeine in it. I like that it is clear and the only pop option I don't mind letting my kids have once in a while.
Lanicqua J.
Lanicqua J.
Mapleton, ME

This is my favorite kind of soda I buy it every time I go out this is a wonderful drink it's not a dark kind of drink very light everyone in my family love it
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR

A soda at lunch is sometimes just the sugar boost I need mid-day. Sprite doesn't have the added dyes for color, so I feel a little better about drinking that.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?