Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Lena E.
Lena E.
South Barre, MA

Used to be my ride or die drink of choice. Its got a good taste and it is worth the amount of money it is sold for. Good flavor, good price, all around good product.
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL

This is a great soda. I like this when I got out to eat and even when my stomach feels sick. It can help settle a stomach well. I prefer sprite over its alternative.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

The taste of lemon lime is so refreshing especially in the summer time. This soda is perfect for the summer on a hot day and a tall glass of ice cold Sprite #sprite
Karly H.
Karly H.
Mckinney, TX

I don't typically drink soft drinks but when I do Sprite is always at the top of my list. Especially when I'm sick or craving a little carbonation without caffeine.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Canton, GA

I love Sprite and have been drinking it since I was a girl. My family are long time coca-cola product drinkers and would love to have coupons if they are available.
Roby A.
Roby A.

It is perfect for a gin or vodka bar-drink! It has the coolness of a mineral water but with its lemon-lime touch that will give that special touch to your beverage.
E M.
E M.

The OG 'lemon' soda. No I don't taste the lemon and lime, but that's not the point. A can of Sprite on a hot day is bliss. And it doesn't stain your teeth like Coke
Heva M.
Heva M.
Brockton, MA

Sprite is another classic beverage that I enjoy very much. It's a great drink to have at barbeques or parties, considering it's the summer time it tastes best cold!
Stephania N.
Stephania N.
Lake City, FL

This is my # 1 FAVORITE soda. I always get it when I go to the store and recusants. I loved it ever since I was like 6 years old. Sprite is literally the best soda.
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Naples, FL

I love Sprite!!!!!!!!! Sprite is one of my favorite drinks besides Pepsi and coke. The lemon lime Sprite just makes you feel better on a hot day or after a busy day
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now