BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Angie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Can't say much about this drink other then it's good! And you gotta try this drink out for yourself! Sprite Is my #1 drink to always buy
Emily P.
Jacksonville
We don't let our children have caffeine and even if you offered him caffeine, he would choose Sprite. It's a must have in our household.
Everlyn G.
I really like its refreshing taste. every time I go to the supermarket I buy market since it has no fat. the taste is great. recommended
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
My favorite lemon lime soda. better than mtn dew and sierra mist in my opinion. works great as a mixer and just for drinking on its own.
Krista B.
Gig Harbor, WA
My oldest son loves sprite. it has the perfect crisp taste and carbonation. It's also good for when your sick and not feeling very well.
Anabel D.
Love sprite during any time of the day . Refreshing and great taste all in one . My little ones can drink a little instead of dark sodas
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
I like drinking Sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I've been vomiting. It settles my tummy and it has no caffeine which I like!!!!!
LauraBeth B.
Olympia, WA
This is my favorite lemon-lime soda! The most refreshing late night soda to have, since it's caffeine-free. A nice, clear, bubbly drink.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
Another favorite. Awesome this about this when I'm feeling a little sick or tummy ache this soda with some saltine crackers soothes me ūüėä
Katrina D.
Sullivan, IN
My daughter loves sprite and I like that it is caffeine free for her. She has one little can a day and just enough to quinch her thrust.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?