Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield, Ca

This is the only soda I drink. I WILL NOT drink dark sodas. They hurt my stomach way too much. This stuff really helps when you have a tummy ache. It helped me when I was throwing up my entire pregnancy
Mary B.
Mary B.

I don't know how someone could not love Sprite. It's delicious. It hits just the right spot and everyone loves it. It's never syrupy and doesn't make your stomach ache. I love this stuff more than life.
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA

Sprite is great for many occasions including stomach aches. It has a nice flavor that I absolutely love. I buy this drink when I'm craving it or for an event. It is for sure better than its competitions.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.

I have been drinking Sprite to limit the amount of caffeine that I intake and it has been a major help. It is great to have when you are not feeling well or if you need to add some fizzle to your punch.
Shai M.
Shai M.
Little Rock, AR

A refeshing drink to enjoy anytime of day. I like that it us caffine free. I try to stay away from carbonated and caffinated drinks, but I "cheat" with this. Also the only drink I allow my son to have.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Sulphur, LA

A perfect lemon lime soda! It doesn't have any caffeine which is great! It's a lot like Sierra Mist or Mellow Yellow, but not exactly the same thing. It can also help calm an upset stomach. Very tasty!
Enishi C.
Enishi C.

Sprite is one of the family favorites! Love the fact that it's not caffeinated but it's still has that kick. It's even recommended by the doc when myself or the children haven't felt under the weather!
Steven T.
Steven T.

Sprite is a crisp clean refreshing lemon lime Soda. Sprite has the perfect combination of flavor and carbonation. Great flavor that goes well with any meal. Affordable and should be in every household.
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Oak Grove, MO

I'm a bigger fan of dark colored sodas for some reason, but I do love Sprite. It's much better than Sierra Mist or 7-Up in my opinion. Pairs best with a lemon or a lime wedge and some cherry grenadine!
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN

Always a must have at home. Crisp lemon lime flavor. Sprite had been around forever. Love to use when making punch for party's and events. Great price and always a great value. Everyone loves sprite!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now