Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Love the drink but not the aftertaste. I tend to mix this with other sweet drinks such as Kool aid. In fact I'm drinking it right now and I love the fizzy bubbles and refreshing feeling it makes in my mouth.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.

Classic Soda. If you want a lemon-like soda this automatically your first choice. It's been around since forever. Sierra Mist is a total different thing. I buy this at my local supermarket whenever I see it.
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Midland City, AL

My son and I have stomach issues. When we are having one of our "episodes" (as I call them), Sprite usually helps a little with the issues. We love the taste. We ALWAYS have at least a 12 pack in the fridge.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Hollywood, FL

I like Sprite because it doesn't feel so heavy after drinking it and you don't feel bloated like other soft drinks. It helps with nausea because of the carbonation and the light taste. Definitely should try!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI

Sprite is my favorite. Compared to other similar sodas, Sprite has the best flavor and the most flavor. I love this product and it never disappoints. It's light, crisp, and refreshing. I defiantly recommend.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Radford, VA

I always go for sprite when I am in the need of something bubbly and sweet. Sprite always wakes up my tastes buds and I love how it is caffeine free. Sprite is always affordable and will always buy it again
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Covina, CA

Everybody lives sprite! So yummy! My go to! Most sprite has great value and cheap prices! No need for improvement! There are many options and sizes of this drink! I have and always will continue to purchase
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

This is great for upset stomachs! And it's also delicious! I drink it on a regular basis and recommend it to any of my friends that have an upset stomach or are looking for a lighter soda. Love love love!!!
Amity P.
Amity P.
Decatur , IN

Spite is always so thirst quenching. It's also a nice thing to drink when you have a stomach bug. The flavor of it is very tasty. Not much more you can ask for in a citrus soda. I would recommend to others.
Of course this is just a normal soda, right? Well yes but it's really good. I would say this is really affordable just because I have to say that. The taste of it is more of a ginger ale flavor dulled down.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now