Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV

Very refreshing!! Especially on a sour stomach when you aren't feeling good, this helps! Plus it has no caffeine so I let my kids drink this when they want some pop.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Canton, GA

I love Sprite and have been drinking it since I was a girl. My family are long time coca-cola product drinkers and would love to have coupons if they are available.
Heva M.
Heva M.
Brockton, MA

Sprite is another classic beverage that I enjoy very much. It's a great drink to have at barbeques or parties, considering it's the summer time it tastes best cold!
Sal M.
Sal M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Classic stuff. Don't drink it often, but always enjoy it when I do. Usually late night because it's caffeine free. Clean taste, refreshing; best on ice or ice-cold.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA

This is the best soda ever. It is great when you have a tummyache it is great when you're sick it's all around just really good soda but it has the best flavor ever
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Naples, FL

I love Sprite!!!!!!!!! Sprite is one of my favorite drinks besides Pepsi and coke. The lemon lime Sprite just makes you feel better on a hot day or after a busy day
Stephania N.
Stephania N.
Lake City, FL

This is my # 1 FAVORITE soda. I always get it when I go to the store and recusants. I loved it ever since I was like 6 years old. Sprite is literally the best soda.
Maali D.
Maali D.
Forney, TX

Absolutely love Sprite! My daughter is only allowed to drink Sprite until she gets a bit older. Just because I feel like they're a healthier alternative as to Coke.
Roby A.
Roby A.

It is perfect for a gin or vodka bar-drink! It has the coolness of a mineral water but with its lemon-lime touch that will give that special touch to your beverage.
E M.
E M.

The OG 'lemon' soda. No I don't taste the lemon and lime, but that's not the point. A can of Sprite on a hot day is bliss. And it doesn't stain your teeth like Coke
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now