BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA
Refreshing and Light, great to mix with fruit juices to make a fun bubbly drink. I drink this all the time and will continue to repurchase.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Rohnert Park, CA
I hear that light let soda is "healthier" well tHat would just be a bonus. This lemon lime soda is refreshing and goes better with any meal
TAI M.
TAI M.
Nice freah taste of lime and lean on it is a fizzy drink but it's good for the summer because it can be a cold , fizzy , refreshing drink .
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
Sprite is definitely a crisp refreshing soda that has no caffeine! I'm a sprite aholic, I drink nothing but sprite, the taste is awesome!!!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Amazing taste and crisp feeling on your tongue I love it I love it I love it I love it ever really be receiving five and a five and ratings
Paris S.
Paris S.
I used to love Sprite but now I don't really care for it. The taste in every bottle I have just taste like WAY TO MUCH syrup is being added
Joceline A.
Joceline A.
My mom would always tell me to drink this for stomachs aches but I just drink it because it's good. It does work for stomachs aches though.
Miranda Y.
Miranda Y.
La Place, LA
I love the refreshing flavor. Sprite is my families #1 go to soda. Its clean and refreshing taste is just what you need in a hot summer day
KELLY CRISTINA S.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
Greenbelt, MD
Sprite Lemon Lime ­čŹő it's my favorite sprite. It's so refreshing and good. It's a amazing soda to take at lunch time,dinner or casual snack.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
This is one of my favorite noncaffinated beverages. The taste is crisp and refreshing and it also works well for settling an upset stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?