Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Katie Anne P.
Katie Anne P.

Crisp. Refreshing. Good for upset stomach and making mixed drinks. Good if you don't want caffeine but want a soda. Not the best lemon lime soda but works.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms

My all time favorite soft drink . It's has the perfect amount of fizz and can be added to any punch to make it amazing :) no caffeine and clean lime taste
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Miami, Florida stree doral 7801nw 37th

No me encanto me gusta mas la clasica aun no encuentro el valance de sabor del limon prefiero la clasica pero es muy bueno la soda no se pierde tan rapido
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Kinston, NC

I like sprite. Personally, I'm a big water drinker. Every so often, I'll drink a soda and when I do, it's a sprite. I have to admit that is is very fizzy.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

great taste. not to much just right in carbonated drinks, always drink this product at least 2 times a week, i like it better than most products out there
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Cypress, Tx

The only lemon lime soda I will drink myself. Refreshing but not too sweet! Also great to mix into your favorite cocktails! I can always find it on sale!!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Metuchen

Sprite will always be Sprite but in the recent times, it's gotten way sweeter so now, I like to add more ice to my soda so that it kind if waters it down.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Etna, OH

My kids love Sprite. They call it green pop because it is in a green can and it is a favorite. I love that they can have something without caffeine in it.
Oneisha C.
Oneisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

"Put the lime in the coconut and mix it together "...Exactly what i sign when I get my hands on this soda since its so hard to find at the store at times.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Dallas, TX

Sprite is my go to if I don't feel well. Always has been and always will be. I've tried 7-up and it just makes me feel worse. I like the flavor of sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now