Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Collinsville, OK

My go to for a hangover! Sprite is always so refreshing and delicious. Very affordable. I will always have my expectations met when it comes to this product. Good flavor, definitely recommend to others.
Nevaeh P.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ

Great soda. I pretty sure everyone loves sprite. I love it and Haven't met one person who doesn't like it. It's perfect the way it is. Great tasting soda as well. I would recommend sprite to others 100%
Louise C.
Louise C.
London

My favourite drink of all time like seriously it's amazing and yes it met all and every single of of my expectations and the packaging is durable and it's soooooo tasty but unhealthy which is bad for me
Kiera W.
Kiera W.

My favorite soda since I was a kid. I love that this soda has no caffeine so I don't have to worry about being kept up all night!! Also a great mixer for alcohol. I bought this from my local supermarket
Ashleyy V.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield, Ca

This is the only soda I drink. I WILL NOT drink dark sodas. They hurt my stomach way too much. This stuff really helps when you have a tummy ache. It helped me when I was throwing up my entire pregnancy
Mary B.
Mary B.

I don't know how someone could not love Sprite. It's delicious. It hits just the right spot and everyone loves it. It's never syrupy and doesn't make your stomach ache. I love this stuff more than life.
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA

Sprite is great for many occasions including stomach aches. It has a nice flavor that I absolutely love. I buy this drink when I'm craving it or for an event. It is for sure better than its competitions.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.

I have been drinking Sprite to limit the amount of caffeine that I intake and it has been a major help. It is great to have when you are not feeling well or if you need to add some fizzle to your punch.
Shai M.
Shai M.
Little Rock, AR

A refeshing drink to enjoy anytime of day. I like that it us caffine free. I try to stay away from carbonated and caffinated drinks, but I "cheat" with this. Also the only drink I allow my son to have.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Sulphur, LA

A perfect lemon lime soda! It doesn't have any caffeine which is great! It's a lot like Sierra Mist or Mellow Yellow, but not exactly the same thing. It can also help calm an upset stomach. Very tasty!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now