BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Peggy L.
Eubank, KY
This soda, in a lot of ways is really great. It's just right and crisp, can be mixed with juices to make a great mixed drink. It does tend to go flat rather quickly, so if your a sipper I would reccomend 7-up
Kamar H.
I like drinking sprite when I have an upset stomach. The lemon lime taste is refreshing and helps settle my stomach. It also tastes really good. It isn't my go to drink but I do like drinking it when I'm sick.
Megan T.
Sprite is typically the soda that I drink. I don't drink dark soda anymore so this is my favorite when I'm craving some carbonated beverage. It's also great to have as a mixer so really everyone should be sure to keep some Sprite in their stock!
Teralyn W.
"Sprite'll make it right" That is one of my Aunt's favorite sayings. And I agree. Whenever something hasn't sat well on my stomach, I always reach for the sprite. It is very soothing.
Mikaela S.
I love Speite lemon-lime soda soooo much ! I can drink a whole bunch of these cans and still not get tired of them. They are literally soo so so good and actually quench your thirst and leave you wanting more.
Gabriela B.
Warren, MI
My favorite sofa. It's always refreshing. It tastes so good with the lemon lime flavor. It's always best to get a two liter. It's the best of any lemon lime sodas and I will purchase it again forever and always
Carrie M.
Pataskala
Love sprite. Has a nice lemon flavor without tasting bitter. Does very well when you're sick or when your stomach isn't exactly feeling wonderful. It is good to have this around for other than just a good drink
Giselle P.
Sprite is hands-down the best soda ever. Nothing compares to it. I drink this more than I should, but its a necessity. You can never go wrong with this. Caffeine free soda and a lot better than drinking a coke.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Sprite has always been my favorite. It's the best at any fast food place. And it's the only soda that if it gets watered down by the ice it actually still tastes the same. Plus I like that it's clear in color.
Cassidi M.
I have always loved sprite! Especially if I am sick. It has a great flavor to it! I would not make any changes to the flavor and it absolutely competes with other sodas. I will defiantly be buying sprite again!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?