BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Alexia W.
Alexia W.
I love sprite because its always the best drink to have when your tummy is upset and its great to give to kids because there is no caffeine.
Kamryn M.
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX
The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when i have an upset stomach.
Madison M.
Madison M.
I love Sprite! Being type one diabetic and having these on hand make it a little easier when my blood sugar drops. I buy these all the time!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Sprite is such a refreshing beverage. I enjoy it occcasionally with my lunch. I prefer bottle over can for Sprite. But the best is fountain.
Neva M.
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX
Sprite is my go to drink if I am sick or if I want something without caffeine especially when my stomach is giving me issues. I love sprite.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
One of the only pops that í drink. Have been drinking this for years. Not a major pop drinker so its once in a while but i enjoy it so much.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Moraga, CA
Great soda for kids or teens. Nice to have at barbecues or events. It is sweet and carbonated well. It is better than 7up and is affordable.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when j have an upset stomach.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Rohnert Park, CA
I hear that light let soda is "healthier" well tHat would just be a bonus. This lemon lime soda is refreshing and goes better with any meal
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH
One of my go to pops when I have a upset stomach. It really helps me I love the taste I don't buy a lot maybe a case every couple of months
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?