BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious2 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?8 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I love Sprite. It's been my favorite pop since I was a little kid. I do think it tastes different in the cans than it does from a fountain or 2 liter (which I like better) but it's still tasty and very refreshing!
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
We always keep Sprite in our house me and my husband are regular soda drinkers and my 2 year old always wants our drinks it's nice to find a soda that has no caffeine that he can drink! My son loves this drink!
Abby W.
Atchison, KS
Crisp, citrusy, refreshing...those are just a few words that describe Sprite's lemon lime soda. It is a super good value for its price. I love the taste and how it is sweet (but not too sweet). It comes in a variety of sizes (bottles, cans, liters) to fit your need. I would recommend it to others due to the affordability, taste, and aesthetic.
Emma A.
Muskego, WI
From Sprite you get a clean fresh crips refreashing take from every sip. You can make many fun drinks for the kids too. Like taking Cottan Candy and pouring over Sprite over it to make it tastey and colorful.
Natalie G.
It's Sprite what's not to love. I like drinking Sprite when I want a soda, but nothing too dark (like Coke, Dr. Pepper). It has a crisp and refreshing lemon-lime taste. I would buy again and would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried Sprite yet!
Katey K.
Sprite is an okay soda but in comparison to other lemon lime sodas it's just not that great. It goes flat faster than 7up which also has a better flavor. I will drink sprite but it's just not anything special.
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
es la bebida gaseosa mas refrescante me gusta mucho por la ausencia de colores artificiales, no soy mucho de tomar gaseosas pero de decidirme por una seguro seria por esta, su sabor es muy agradable, incluso puedes realizar otras bebidas con ella
Tiffany b.
Jerusalem, AR
I love sprite because it's very refreshing without that heavy feel to it that you get after drinking dark colas. Plus the lemon lime flavor is an amazing duo! Inexpensive and taste amazing! It's a win-win!
Amanda J.
Havelock, NC
Not my go to soda but a very simple and always classic option. Perfect for mix drinks, when your sick, etc. taste is always the same, very dependable drink flavor and option. I would always recommend Sprite.
Bianna A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I like sprite because it feels like it is a light soda. I try not to drink it often because it isn't healthy but I am guilty of drinking on occasion. It is nicely packaged and clean. The lemon lime really makes me like it honestly and I would buy the product again
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Alex C.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?