Add a Photo

Photos (78)
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL

Sprite is refreshing when you want something that doesn't have caffeine. I try to me caffeine free ad much as possible while nursing and this helps to give a variety.
justice r.
justice r.
Merrillville, IN

I love drinking a can od Sprite after a long day out in the sun! expecially with a little vodka! I like that its lighter in taste and not as carbonated as other pops.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA

LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is my favorite soft drink and I feel great after drinking some! If you haven't had sprite, which i doubt you haven't, you need to go try some now!
Lena E.
Lena E.
South Barre, MA

Used to be my ride or die drink of choice. Its got a good taste and it is worth the amount of money it is sold for. Good flavor, good price, all around good product.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Somersworth, NH

I love Sprite and think it's so refreshing. I love the taste and the carbonation it has. It's perfect for when I'm snacking or on a hot day. I will always repurchase
Jamie N.
Jamie N.

Classic refreshing Soda. Light taste, for when you don't want a Coke or Dr. Pepper.
Basic Soda price. It's a go to for entertaining, and is great as a mixer as well.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Gardena, CA

I mean what can I say on a hot day an ice cold Sprite hits the spot! It's also great mixed into an assorted variety of fruit juices overall great drink must taste 😂😂
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL

This is a great soda. I like this when I got out to eat and even when my stomach feels sick. It can help settle a stomach well. I prefer sprite over its alternative.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

I love Sprite, it's my go to drink when I am feeling sick. I also like to drink it in the morning occasionally with my breakfast. It's a good price for what you get.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR

Sprite is my absolute favorite drink of all time!! It's delicious mixed with a raspberry flavoring, everyone should try it! Especially a raspberry sprite from sonic.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now