Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI

Exactly what you would expect in a lemon lime soda. I'm not sure you could change anything about this product to make it better, just don't let it get flat.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.

I enjoy drinking Sprite with or without alcohol. It's refreshing on a hot day or in a bar with a mixed drink. It's also nice that there's no caffeine in it.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.

This is the only soda I drink because I like how the flavors are different then other sofas. You can get these practically anywhere and they are affordable.
Joi R.
Joi R.
Dacula, GA

I absolutely love sprite! The snap of the lime after the lemon makes the sprite so much better. I love carbonated sodas and Sprite is always a go-to for me!
Shayna B.
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN

Love sprite its light and has lots of bubbles. Works well on an upset stomach or even as a mixer in a drink. Also caffeine free ia great for kids as a treat
Deseray C.
Deseray C.
Belden, NE

I absolutely love Sprite I drink it every day the would be my main pref for soda pop drinking I also like the green can and the logo could change up the can
Opal T.
Opal T.

I don't drinks a lot of soda but sprite is always something that tastes so darn good I can't resist! I add some with mixed drinks, spritzers, and cocktails,
Haven S.
Haven S.

Yay Sprite! This is one of my favorite sodas and i just love how refreshing this soda is it gives me life! I'm always drinking it after a long day of work 💚
Mariana P.
Mariana P.

This is one of my favorite sodas. It's really sweet and love the lemon flavor. You can mix it with everything. Good price. This is the best of lemon sodas.
Elionai m.
Elionai m.

Amo esse refri, marca ótima e produto de qualidade , refrescante , saboroso e vou contar segredinho kkk me ajuda muito quando estou com dor no estômago kkk
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now