Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Sprite is really great when you are sick. It tastes similar to Mountain Due. I usually don't drink sprite unless it's the only option but it isn't bad at all.
Kiki O.
Kiki O.

I really don't have that much to say about this soda,, all I have to say is that this soda taste so good,, like its the perfect combination of lemon and lime.
Edie R.
Edie R.
La Habra, CA

These are great cold.. Not so much warm. I like these after they have been in the fridge awhile and are nice and cold. Very refreshing and quenches my thirst.
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Charlottesville

I don't really drink Sprite anymore like I used to but this is one of my Favorites. Taste great and is the normal Sprite without anything added or taken out.
Debra R.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA

The absolute only time I every drink sprite is when I am sick. My mom always gave it to me when I was sick growing up. So thats the only time I can drink it.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL

I like to use this whenever I fell nauseous. I get it ice cold and just sip on it. It sometimes seems as if it's over carbonated, but over all I like Sprite.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH

I loblve sprite. It's refreshing. It helps with belly aches. There isn't any caffeine in it so my kids live it since they get to drink it every now and then.
Viannely G.
Viannely G.
Clifton, Nj

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Noblesville, IN

Sprite is the Perfect beverage when looking for carbonated but not caffeine! Sometimes we just want a fresh crisp tasting drink and Sprite is my first choice
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

I honestly don't drink this very much but when I do it really hits the spot. A very lemony lime bite to it and very thirst quenching even though it's a soda!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now