BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Madison M.
Madison M.
I love Sprite! Being type one diabetic and having these on hand make it a little easier when my blood sugar drops. I buy these all the time!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when j have an upset stomach.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Moraga, CA
Great soda for kids or teens. Nice to have at barbecues or events. It is sweet and carbonated well. It is better than 7up and is affordable.
Joyce l.
Joyce l.
I keep this around my house for when I get bad migraines it helps me from getting nauseated plus I drink it on a daily basis very refreshing
Alexia W.
Alexia W.
I love sprite because its always the best drink to have when your tummy is upset and its great to give to kids because there is no caffeine.
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
I love sprite! It's good when you have an upset stomach, or pair with a fatty meal to help cut the fat. It also an awesome soda for mixing!
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
Sprite is definitely a crisp refreshing soda that has no caffeine! I'm a sprite aholic, I drink nothing but sprite, the taste is awesome!!!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Amazing taste and crisp feeling on your tongue I love it I love it I love it I love it ever really be receiving five and a five and ratings
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Pottstown, PA
This is one of my favorite noncaffinated beverages. The taste is crisp and refreshing and it also works well for settling an upset stomach.
Joceline A.
Joceline A.
My mom would always tell me to drink this for stomachs aches but I just drink it because it's good. It does work for stomachs aches though.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?