Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Little Elm, TX

Sprite is one of the most refreshing sodas ever. I love the taste, its so satisfying. Its my go to if i dont have any water available or i want something sweet.
Monika S.
Monika S.

One of my only favorite sodas to drink. I don't usually drink soda like ever. But I will splurge one day in this. So tasty without the harsh kick that coke has.
divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL

This item is so fresh and refreshing,especially during the hot summers,i love it.the citrus taste in it is so cool and the price is affortable ,would buy again.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE

Sprite lemon sofa is delicious. Tastes better when it's really really cold. Also when I feel sick or stomach is naseous I drink sprite to help me which it does.
Dana F.
Dana F.

Sprite is a classic soda and can be mixed with just about anything to create other drinks. Not to mention the fact that it's a good relief for an upset stomach.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC

I don't normally drink soda, but sprite is one of the very few that I like. Very refreshing, not too sweet. Good price and good value. I will always repurchase.
Jewell S.
Jewell S.
South Rockwood, MI

Sprite is my absolute favorite pop. It has an amazing taste to it and it's affordable! You can drink this pop with anything. Sierra Mist doesn't compare at all
Teran F.
Teran F.

I drink sprite a lot ESP since been in and out of hospital lot from my surgeries always good on my stomach with good taste to it so meets my expectations a lot
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I love this soda when I am not feeling well or have heartburn. It seems to help a tummy ache and make me feel better as well as my kids. We love the flavor too
Amara M.
Amara M.
North Hills, CA

Great if you want soda that's caffeine free. I usually will opt for this later in the day at work. I also like that it is colorless so it won't stain my teeth.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?