Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Dauphin, PA
This citrus flavored bubbly soda is my favorite! For a thirst quenching, light dinner drink or calming an upset stomach. Sprite is the best!
Blanca Elena C.
Blanca Elena C.
me gusta el sprite lemon, es rico y con su sabor a limon y con soda es delicioso me encanta para regfrescarme en dias soleados y mucho calor
Shadya M.
Shadya M.
It's a good soda you can really taste the lemon. It continue to be a soda so not really that healthy but it's okay if you're feeling thirsty
Kamryn M.
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX
The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when i have an upset stomach.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Sprite has a crispy great taste that I love! Usually it's my go to drink. Especially with a little cherry syrup, sherly temples are amazing!
Neva M.
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX
Sprite is my go to drink if I am sick or if I want something without caffeine especially when my stomach is giving me issues. I love sprite.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Glen Allen, VA
Best soda ever. Great for anyone who likes sugar and lemon. Great carbonation and doesn't stain your teeth as much as other sodas like coke.
Alexia W.
Alexia W.
I love sprite because its always the best drink to have when your tummy is upset and its great to give to kids because there is no caffeine.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Gets your taste buds dancing always a great drink. During a stomach ache or when your not feeling well in general it will always lift you up
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Sprite is my go to for a soda if I'm not drinking any water. It's not a dark soda which is good and it has a better flavor compared to most.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?