BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Shadya M.
Shadya M.
It's a good soda you can really taste the lemon. It continue to be a soda so not really that healthy but it's okay if you're feeling thirsty
Alexia W.
Alexia W.
I love sprite because its always the best drink to have when your tummy is upset and its great to give to kids because there is no caffeine.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Stockton, CA
I prefer sprit over 7up to me sprite has so much more flavor and is refreshing. I also drink it fir burping n upset stomach helps everytime.
Joyce l.
Joyce l.
I keep this around my house for when I get bad migraines it helps me from getting nauseated plus I drink it on a daily basis very refreshing
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Sprite is always my number one pick for lemon lime flavored soda pop. The others just don't cut it for me. Sprite is just oh so refreshing!!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Sprite is such a refreshing beverage. I enjoy it occcasionally with my lunch. I prefer bottle over can for Sprite. But the best is fountain.
Neva M.
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX
Sprite is my go to drink if I am sick or if I want something without caffeine especially when my stomach is giving me issues. I love sprite.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when j have an upset stomach.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Gets your taste buds dancing always a great drink. During a stomach ache or when your not feeling well in general it will always lift you up
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Orlando, FL
It has a crisp taste to the soda, you can perfectly taste the lime and the bubbles from the soda. It taste even more amazing extremely cold.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?