Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA

Can't go wrong with the original. This is a go too when I want to feel like a kid again. When I splurge and give my kids a few drinks of soda, this is what I give them.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY

Sprite is another staple product in my household. My family loves Sprite. It does have a nice refreshing flavor, and the crispness of it makes it just that much better.
Aiyana P.
Aiyana P.

Love Sprite so much!!! It's versatile taste makes it perfect for just about any meal. This soda is also perfect for those sick days with a can of soup and some crackers
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
Corona, CA

One of my go to sodas! I love the lemon lime twist, the can is always easy to open, and the carbonation level is perfect. Very affordable and always meets expectations!
Denise J.
Denise J.

My boyfriend loves his sprit. When his stomach hurts that spirt is very good to calm down the pain and you make you feel like your not full with food. It is very handy.
Marisol U.
Marisol U.
Chaparral, NM

I like the taste of this soda. I had a point where this was the only soda I drank. It has a good taste and it has a good smell as well. I think this soda is affordable.
Shired O.
Shired O.

Deliciosa, perfecta para acompañar los almuerzos. Definitivamente recomendada, aunque a veces vienen con ausencia de gas y eso es decepcionante pero el sabor lo vale xd
Yeimi F.
Yeimi F.

¡Este Sprite es una muy buena gaseosa o refresco! Muy buena para llevar de paseo, o para tener para cuando vayas a comer, es muy delicioso su sabor refrescante a limon.
ISADORA D.
ISADORA D.

Sprite is a nice soda, I drink this everyday and will drink of the rest of mty life.
Thanks for the oppotunity to appreciate this drink, and he is to good with vodka <3
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , Pa

Sprite is an amazing light soda .. I always have Sprite in my fridge . I highly recommend if your not much of a soda drinker but you still want that carbonated drink .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now