Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL

I like to use this whenever I fell nauseous. I get it ice cold and just sip on it. It sometimes seems as if it's over carbonated, but over all I like Sprite.
Debra R.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA

The absolute only time I every drink sprite is when I am sick. My mom always gave it to me when I was sick growing up. So thats the only time I can drink it.
Viannely G.
Viannely G.
Clifton, Nj

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.

Very refreshing over ice on a hot summer day.. very good flavor with the hint of lemon.. yes it did meet my expectations.. doesn't compare to alternatives...
Qwen E.
Qwen E.

I needed an alternative to dark sodas and Sprite is my answer. it's lifmght and refreshing. You also don't have to worry about the dark stains to your teeth.
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.

Great soda and the taste is good :) better than any other soda brand out there. It is a great refresher for when it is hot outside or to join in with a meal.
Grace J.
Grace J.
Visalia, CA

I love Sprite so much it's my favorite soda! The only one my family drinks it's has the best taste ! Better when ice cold! Packaging good use some spicing up
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA

I love this! Especially after getting it slightly frozen in the freezer turning it into a sprite slushie on hot summer days! I highly recommend you try this!
Maryana W.
Maryana W.

My favorite soda ever. I try to be healthy and have a good diet but when I need a little splurge this is my go-to. Very good for the price, and no caffeine!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY

When I did drink soda I often reached for Sprite. Clear crisp taste. Quenches thirst. And great flavor. Taste good with added lemons and limes on the rocks.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now