Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

Sprite is a refreshing lemon lime soda that can be mixed with many different things to make a very refreshing drink or to just drink alone I always keep sprite with me
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this soda... It's soooo amazing... I love to drink this soda when I feel like my stomach is bathing me.. It also helped when I was nauseous during my pregnancy.
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA

Sprite is an amazing light soda .. I always have Sprite in my fridge . I highly recommend if your not much of a soda drinker but you still want that carbonated drink .
Lille K.
Lille K.
Lauro de Freitas - BA- BR

A Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda é uma das preferidas da minha sogra e eu passei a gostar também, rsrs, seu sabor cítrico do limão deixa qualquer dia de calor mas refrescante.
Ayesha C.
Ayesha C.
Richmond, TX

So fresh and crisp! Love this even more in the can, I feel like it really preserves the flavor. Goes well with food, great when you're sick. It's the obly soda I like!
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
el paso, TX

I recently drank a 12 pack of these in a week because i had a tummy bug and it helped my stomach so much and of course it's lemon lime soda so that's always good haha
Ashley d.
Ashley d.

When I eat thanksgiving I need. A drink and this is THE drink it washes it all down! It's refreshing and delicious. No room for improvement. It's he only Soda I drink
Jillian  N.
Jillian N.

not my favorite pop, but it's pop. Tastes good on a hot day at a BBQ. hooray. Like the fizzy sensation down your throat. Feels kinda sticky though after you drink it.
Alice C.
Alice C.
Chicago

Sprite is delicous like it better than 7up or mystic or ginger ale just tastes better it can also be used in baking ham or in the place of 7-up when baking 7-up cake.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA

LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is my favorite soft drink and I feel great after drinking some! If you haven't had sprite, which i doubt you haven't, you need to go try some now!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now