BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when j have an upset stomach.
Madison M.
Madison M.
I love Sprite! Being type one diabetic and having these on hand make it a little easier when my blood sugar drops. I buy these all the time!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Orlando, FL
It has a crisp taste to the soda, you can perfectly taste the lime and the bubbles from the soda. It taste even more amazing extremely cold.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Stockton, CA
I prefer sprit over 7up to me sprite has so much more flavor and is refreshing. I also drink it fir burping n upset stomach helps everytime.
Blanca Elena C.
Blanca Elena C.
me gusta el sprite lemon, es rico y con su sabor a limon y con soda es delicioso me encanta para regfrescarme en dias soleados y mucho calor
Karli L.
Karli L.
I love Sprite. The only soda that I drink. I love that it doesn't have any caffeine so I don't get that caffeine kick then a immediate drag.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Dauphin, PA
This citrus flavored bubbly soda is my favorite! For a thirst quenching, light dinner drink or calming an upset stomach. Sprite is the best!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Homestead, FL
I love to put Sprite soda in the freezer for a bit and let it get a little icy. It's lemon lime flavor is so refreshing on a hot summer day.
Neva M.
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX
Sprite is my go to drink if I am sick or if I want something without caffeine especially when my stomach is giving me issues. I love sprite.
Alexia W.
Alexia W.
I love sprite because its always the best drink to have when your tummy is upset and its great to give to kids because there is no caffeine.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?