BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Denise C.
This is my favorite soda of all time time sierra mist does not compare to this I don't drink dark soda at all and I barely drink soda but when I do it's always sprite because it's just a crisp taste that just too good
Ida P.
This is what I am drinking mostly. I believe sprite is better than most other soft drinks for consuming if you are just going to consume soda anyway. Much better than coke or something overly sugary, caffeinated and heavy. Also helps with nausea at times
Angel R.
Welch, WV
I always thought sprite had a much stronger flavor than Sierra Mist. There's just something about it that is more satisfying to drink than the other brand. It tastes best cold. i like freezing it just enough where it turns into a slushie. Really delicious!
Tamara O.
My dad has to have these around the house, if not he'll go crazy because he doesn't want coke lol. But personally it's a great drink and you can enjoy anytime of the day! I would honestly reccomend this to a fellow friend.
Tea J.
Portland, OR
Sprite is the best of the lemon-lime soda brands, in my opinion. It's just objectively the most refreshing. It's very sweet, which is something I like, but, if you like your lemon-lime soda less sweet, I'd suggest 7-UP. Overall, one of my favorite sodas.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Sprite is a classic. Its great for stomach aches or just for a lighter tasting soda. I really enjoy the flavor and prefer it over other citrus sodas. I also like that it is caffeine free so i can drink it later in the day without being kept up all night.
Julia E.
This soda has been my favorite since I was a child! It's so good and it's better than drinking darker colored sodas like coke, Pepsi, etc.. I really like the flavor of this drink, it's very refreshing! Better when cold
Dianne P.
San Francisco , CA
Sprite is probably my most favorite carbonated drink. I feel like it is not that heavy comparing it to cola. Definitely a good value and most especially great with pizza or burger. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Donna L.
I have a sprite at least every other day. I get the carbonated soda that quenches my thirst without having the caffeine my body doesn't need. Sprite will always be a go to for that perfect balance of lemon and lime!
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
This is perfect for my kiddos that want a carbonated drink because it's CAFFEINE FREE! My husband and I like to pair it with mixed drinks at night. Vodka sprite or even whiskey and sprite. It's definitely a soda that can almost always be found at home.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?