Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY

Nothing quenches your thirst quite like an ice cold Sprite. The lemon lime flavor, the fizz from the bubbles, it just all comes together in a beautiful symphony.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL

Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. It's truly my favorite lemon lime soda. The price is about as average as any other soda. Theirs also many different varieties.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Ashland, OR

Sprite is probably one of the only sodas that I actually drink. It has a great refreshing taste and it doesn't feel like it's loaded with sugar like other sodas.
James B.
James B.
Superior, WI

Love sprite so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Number 2 on my list of favorite sodas 1 being mtn dew. 12 packs are the cheapest way to buy them as well if anyone was wondering.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ

I'm not really a soda drinker when I do which is usually when I go out its sprite or ginger Ale, I love the crisp refreshing taste of the lemony lime sprite has.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.

Sprite is my go to when I don't have my usual. I like this because it doesn't have caffeine or coloring. I don't usually drink soda but when I do I drink Sprite.
kayla e.
kayla e.
Salisbury, NC

Sprite is a very refreshing drink when you are thirsty, and it's also good since it has no calories. Its a good drink when you feel like you are dehydrated also.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Rialto, CA

We don't drink soda that much but when we do have this kind its cause my brother is coming ! It always works for when you have a stomach ach this soda helps a lot
Daisy A.
Daisy A.

Can't go wrong with clear soda they have such a refreshing taste to them and Spite is one of them. This soda can be great for just about anything you use it for.
Megan M.
Megan M.

Even though it's not my all time favorite, i still love this soda. It's good for upset stomach or if you need a change from the heavy syrups used in other sodas
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?