Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Dauphin, PA
This citrus flavored bubbly soda is my favorite! For a thirst quenching, light dinner drink or calming an upset stomach. Sprite is the best!
Madison M.
Madison M.
I love Sprite! Being type one diabetic and having these on hand make it a little easier when my blood sugar drops. I buy these all the time!
Joyce l.
Joyce l.
I keep this around my house for when I get bad migraines it helps me from getting nauseated plus I drink it on a daily basis very refreshing
Karli L.
Karli L.
I love Sprite. The only soda that I drink. I love that it doesn't have any caffeine so I don't get that caffeine kick then a immediate drag.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Saint Louis, MO
Sprite is such a refreshing beverage. I enjoy it occcasionally with my lunch. I prefer bottle over can for Sprite. But the best is fountain.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Stockton, CA
I prefer sprit over 7up to me sprite has so much more flavor and is refreshing. I also drink it fir burping n upset stomach helps everytime.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Moraga, CA
Great soda for kids or teens. Nice to have at barbecues or events. It is sweet and carbonated well. It is better than 7up and is affordable.
Alexia W.
Alexia W.
I love sprite because its always the best drink to have when your tummy is upset and its great to give to kids because there is no caffeine.
Blanca Elena C.
Blanca Elena C.
me gusta el sprite lemon, es rico y con su sabor a limon y con soda es delicioso me encanta para regfrescarme en dias soleados y mucho calor
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Orlando, FL
It has a crisp taste to the soda, you can perfectly taste the lime and the bubbles from the soda. It taste even more amazing extremely cold.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?