Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Gabriel M.
Gabriel M.
Los Teques

Podría decir que en cuanto a refrescos muchos me parecen igual, en cuanto a sabor. Sin embargo Sprite siendo una soda de limon-lima podria decir que tiene ciertos sabor más carectiristicos queotros del mismo tipo. En diferencia a otras se siente un pco menos dulce y más gaseosa lo cual la hace perfecta para coctel.
Heather M.
Heather M.

Sprite is always a refreshing soda to enjoy on hot days or days you just don't want any more water. It's easy to drink with meals because it doesn't interfere with the taste of your food. I also drink this because it's caffeine-free. It's a good go-to soda to keep stocked because you can use it with so many things.
Tabassum L.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA

Sprite is a good drink to have every once in a while. The lime in it is something that I don't think I can really taste. I don't know if they don't add much into it or if it's mixed in to the point where you can't really taste it but I feel like it has a similar taste to Mountain Dew. It is not my preferred choice.
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.
Newport News , Virginia

This would be my go to soda. By far my favorite clear soda . The flavor is just how a lemon lime soda supposed to taste. Improvement in the soda and the many flavors it has no need. Every time i go to a store i buy this soda. I would recommend if you like soda but don't want a dark soda this is the soda to go to..
Staci R.
Staci R.

Sprite is the perfect soda when I want something carbonated but not too much syrup. It doesn't have the caffeine like other sodas so it's perfect for times where I just want a nice carbonated drink. It also isn't too overbearing with the taste, so when you drink it with a meal it doesn't take away from your meal.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.

This is your classic lemon lime soda. It mixes great with juice, and has a crisp and tangy bubbly taste. I repurchase it frequently, although the high sugar content isn't that healthy. However, I believe there is a bit less sugar in this and definitely less coloring in here which is better than other soft drinks.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ

I feel as if this soda is extra acidic and much more carbonated compared to other sodas. Regardless, the lemon-like taste is yummy and refreshing. I like this mixed with other drinks to make punch or alcohol drinks also. Just not alone as the bubbliness is too strong for my liking. These are caffeine-free though!
Diana L.
Diana L.

I love Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda when I need to refresh and also when I'm feeling under the weather. Maybe it's a hispanic thing but when my grandmother always use to give me crackers with sprite to open up my appetite and it always worked. I was able to have a meal after so I have nothing bad to say about Sprite.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Sprite is my 2nd lemon/lime go-to pop choice, the first being Sierra Mist. I can't help but compare the two because they taste similar but Sprite is more acidic-feeling: it doesn't feel as smooth as sierra mist and I can feel it tickling as I drink it. I'll drink it if it's available but I don't buy it myself.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Wichita, KS

I'm OBSESSED with Sprite! I don't often drink soda anymore but when I do, this is my go-to. Soda can honestly be pretty bad for you but sticking to one that isn't highly colored like Sprite is a good option. It's so tasty and perfect with meals! I also like to add oranges in mine and it adds a delicious twist!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now