Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Storrs, CT

I have been drinking Sprite my whole life and have always found it more refreshing than 7up or Sierra Mist. It is flavorful with just the right amount of bubbles, and when it's in a tall cup with ice it always manages to quench my thirst. When I am sick, this is usually the only thing that tastes good.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

Sprite is my favorite soda and the compact size of this is just enough to get a reminder of the sweet world of SPRITE without over indulging. Sprite will always be a 5 star product to me unless the time when you go to the soda dispenser for a refill and the sprite ends up tasting like carbonated water.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN

Sprite has always been a great way for me to have pop without all the caffeine. I think sometimes I really just want the carbonation. But Sprite is my go-to lemon lime soda. I have tried others and they just don't have the same taste. Some leave an a weird aftertaste in my mouth, but Sprte never does.
Eliana B.
Eliana B.

is a refreshing soda delicious taste in different forms to carry around
some cons is that it has a lot of gas and usually rregarse opening
his image is pretty well as their advertisements
la prefiero de otras alternativas por que es de una empresa con experiensia lo que me da seguridad para consumirla
samantha m.
samantha m.

I have always been a fan of light colored sodas but I have to say i love love love sprite! This is hands down my favorite soda! It is also a plus that sprite has no caffeine as well so in my eyes is a little bit better choice. Also when I have a upset stomach this soda has also been a go to choice.🍋🍋🍋
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Boston, MA

This is my third favorite sode. First is pepsi or coke and second is ginger ale but ya this comes third mainly because I love lime and lemon and it just taste good on how they make it. It doesn't hurt drinking it but maybe the first sip. If you r looking for a lemon lime soda this is the soda to drink.
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH

who does not like Spite. they are there on every occasion in my house in my entire life.they are there in my regular days.they are there whenever i travel by my car on a long drive..even if they are there in my normal boring days.. they are so refreshing i forget my stress while taking couple of sip.
Diana Y.
Diana Y.
Plant City, FL

Very delicious and refreshing. One of our favorite drinks esp with dinner (once in a while). We love the taste of it esp when it is ice cold. Good after a night of partying lol as well for quinch your thrust as well. We have no tried any of the other flavors but this is our favorite lemon lime drink
Emily A.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA

My favorite soda alongside coke!
I love sprite. Kids love sprite, Everyone loves sprite!
I have been a coca cola products lover for years, and coca colas sprite is too delicious. Definitely one of their best products. Nobody , (store brand and other competitors) compares to the original taste! LOVE!
Rebekah F.
Rebekah F.
Walterboro, SC

Although I don't drink much soda, Sprite is at the top of the list of sodas I do drink. I tend to avoid dark sodas (and most sodas in general), but Sprite is easier to drink because it isn't as sweet as some alternatives. It also tastes better and has better carbonation than other lemon-lime sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now