Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Maxine V.
Maxine V.

My kids aren't always allowed soda because of the caffeine and sugar, but when they are allowed to have some, this is the drink of choice. Because it's caffeine free, I don't have to worry that the will be extra hyper and compared to other soda products, the sugar levels are not as high.
Arne A.
Arne A.
Chesapeake , Va

besides MT dew sprite is my all time favorite drink I get it every time we go out to get food or anything I always get a sprite lol its refreshing and I love lemon and lime so its a prefect drink for me. I don't drink a lot of soda but I will go for a sprite if I want a dash of caffeine.
Cass G.
Cass G.
Olean, NY

Super refreshing and always enjoyable. I find that i can drink this anytime of the year but especially when i am really hot because how refreshing it really is. the price is good whether you get one or 24. I like to drink a lot of sprite so i do not get the small ones only the big ones.
Ale A.
Ale A.
Antioch, CA

Sprite is a drink that i will drink when i am craving it or in the mood. But when i do it is always fresh and hits the spot. It is not my first choice in soft drinks but is one of my top choices. The flavor is always great and does its job. perfect if you are craving a carbonated drink.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Berea, KY

Sprite is always great to have on hand. Especially for littles. My mother always have it to us to help settle our stomachs. Not sure if it actually worked or if we were just happy to get soda, but it's a tradition I will pass on. The bubbles are always refreshing when not feeling well.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Vonore, TN

I love this soda! Its good for when you are sick or just want a refreshing drink! It exceeded my expectations and they flavor is wonderful just the right amount of wow! I buy Sprite all the time and I will continue to buy it over an over again because its an absolutely wonderful soda!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA

I prefer Sprite Over Sierra Mist. I find it not as sweet as Sierra Mist. This is always my go to as well when I'm not feeling well. I prefer it over gingerale when I have an upset stomach. This is actually cheaper than Sierra Mist to. And We buy this all the time when ordering a pizza.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Inglewood, CA

The most basic drink that they have at any restaurant or store, but yet still one of the best ones to exist. I get Sprite anytime I eat out and at any party I go to because it's always there. Not really expensive and they're always on sale. I think everyone knows about it already so...
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL

this one brand of soda that I love and trust. the taste is great not only for drinking regularly but also for when your sick or when you are cooking. I love that there are no artificial colors in this ,as well as no caffeine which makes it a soda I feel comfortable giving my children.
Leigh U.
Leigh U.
Pegram, TN

Previously, I was hooked on Coke. However, I really wanted to get off of caffeine. Sprite has been my way of still having the satisfaction of carbonation. Other lemon-lime sodas do not have the same great taste as a Sprite. I look forward to having my Sprite as a treat every few days!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?