BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Tiffiny T.
Los Banos, CA
This is my favorite type of lemon lime soda! I've been drinking only clear soda for over a year and a half because dark sodas caused my kidney infection. The taste of Sprite is so crisp and fresh! It is my first choice out of any type of lemon lime soda. I don't care the price!
Rachel C.
Anderson, IN
I really like the original Sprite flavor. it has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. The recipe has never changed and I value the tradition of greatness. The logo and packaging as never changed either so I feel like it has grown up with me, thus why I continue to buy it.
Julie W.
Columbia, MO
One of my favorite sodas! It's my go-to when I feel like I need something to settle my stomach. I think it is much better than 7-up and Sierra Mist; the flavor seems to be much better. I LOVE Sprite! I would highly recommend the refreshing taste of Sprite to many other people!
Melissa F.
Although it's not my favorite soda to drink I do very much like it. I like that it's caffeine free and I like that it makes me feel better if I drink it when hungover. If there isn't something to drink that I care to have, I will always pick sprite, it's pretty neutral to me.
Sandra C.
Compton, CA
Sprite is the drink I always go to when I'm tired of drinking dark sodas. When I was growing up it was also a home remedy my dad always said to take when you had the stomach flu. For some reason it made me feel comfort. My daughter loves it. So it's always in my grocery list.
Ashley W.
Gainesville, TX
Sprite is great product. It tastes great and doesn't have caffeine so when I drink it I'm not having a crashing feeling if I only drink one. The flavor is great. Sweet and tangy and isn't expensive. This is my go to soda if and when I drink one. I'm sure you would like it too
Kristen S.
Rome, GA
Sprite is the only soda I can drink that doesn't leave me shaking because of the sugar and caffeine content. It also helps with my indigestion and isn't too sweet. I recommend it if you're looking for a soda that isn't as tart as ginger ale, but will still act against nausea.
Angelica M.
Sprite is my go to soda for all my meals and cravings. I love the lemon flavor in it and its so refreshing! A pro of this soda is that it doesn't have the extra sodium and calories as the dark sodas such as pepsi and coca cola do. I would definitely recommend sprite to anyone
Christine K.
Humble, TX
I have a hard time not drinking soft drinks. Sprite is the best one for me not to feel guilty. I get my soda fill without all of the calories. It also works wonders when I feel sick. This pretty much makes me feel like a million bucks with any kind of illness I have going on.
Carter D.
This is a great soda. It's refreshing, crisp, and keeps my thirst quenched. I love the clean bubbly feeling I get while drinking this. The flavor is great, the packaging is cute, and I highly recommend this drink to anyone looking for a good summer beverage with no caffeine.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?