BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Susan S.
Susan S.
Great drink. Goes with everything and a classic favorite for a lot of people. Great at family events or parties. Great taste and great price.
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
Of all the lemon lime sodas out there sprite is my all time favorite. I would reach for one of these before any soft drink, coke or otherwise
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I love sprite! This is always one of my favorite choices. If it's not coke I can always go for sprite. It's not too bubbly it's just perfect.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
One of the only pops that í drink. Have been drinking this for years. Not a major pop drinker so its once in a while but i enjoy it so much.
Blanca Elena C.
Blanca Elena C.
me gusta el sprite lemon, es rico y con su sabor a limon y con soda es delicioso me encanta para regfrescarme en dias soleados y mucho calor
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when j have an upset stomach.
Shadya M.
Shadya M.
It's a good soda you can really taste the lemon. It continue to be a soda so not really that healthy but it's okay if you're feeling thirsty
Megan M.
Megan M.
Glen Allen, VA
Best soda ever. Great for anyone who likes sugar and lemon. Great carbonation and doesn't stain your teeth as much as other sodas like coke.
Karli L.
Karli L.
I love Sprite. The only soda that I drink. I love that it doesn't have any caffeine so I don't get that caffeine kick then a immediate drag.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Sprite is always my number one pick for lemon lime flavored soda pop. The others just don't cut it for me. Sprite is just oh so refreshing!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?