Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

I love the lemon taste that this soda offers I just sometimes have to shake the can to get some of the fizz out because I believe that there is a lot of fizz.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Sprite is really great when you are sick. It tastes similar to Mountain Due. I usually don't drink sprite unless it's the only option but it isn't bad at all.
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR

A soda at lunch is sometimes just the sugar boost I need mid-day. Sprite doesn't have the added dyes for color, so I feel a little better about drinking that.
Edie R.
Edie R.
La Habra, CA

These are great cold.. Not so much warm. I like these after they have been in the fridge awhile and are nice and cold. Very refreshing and quenches my thirst.
Heather F.
Heather F.

I enjoy this product to help alleviate stomach issues and morning sickness. The bubbly lemon lime flavor is very refreshing, and soothing on an upset stomach.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Hingham, MA

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It is refreshing and taste great. I love it when I'm sick too because it gives me some flavor without upsetting my stomach
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL

I like to use this whenever I fell nauseous. I get it ice cold and just sip on it. It sometimes seems as if it's over carbonated, but over all I like Sprite.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD

I honestly don't drink this very much but when I do it really hits the spot. A very lemony lime bite to it and very thirst quenching even though it's a soda!
Debra R.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA

The absolute only time I every drink sprite is when I am sick. My mom always gave it to me when I was sick growing up. So thats the only time I can drink it.
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Charlottesville

I don't really drink Sprite anymore like I used to but this is one of my Favorites. Taste great and is the normal Sprite without anything added or taken out.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now