Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Karis E.
Karis E.
Beach Park, IL
I am not big on drinking Carbonated soft drinks, #Sprite is my most favorited soft drink. It does not sit so heavy in my stomach like others.
Aaliyah G.
Aaliyah G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like drinking this when there's really nothing to drink and it helps if you have a stomachache but yeah it is really nice soft drink
Sara N.
Sara N.
Providence, RI
Sprite is so good, I don't drinks a lot but when I do I ebony Sprite lol. It's very affordable to buy too. They should make different flavors
Susan S.
Susan S.
Great drink. Goes with everything and a classic favorite for a lot of people. Great at family events or parties. Great taste and great price.
Laura E.
Laura E.
So good. Better than dark soda. Good soda to drink when feeling nausea. Calms the nerves. Really good lime flavor. Can mix with any tequila ­čśë
tyana H.
tyana H.
This is my favorite to buy i love the ease and the size for when i have to go out i need something to drink. the flavor is so good li love it
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Sprite helps with my stomach aches and is great for making Shirley Temples. Also I used to add whipped cream on top of sprite. Give it a try.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when j have an upset stomach.
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Medley, FL
muy buena soda, su precio es accesible y sin duda una de las mejores una expectativa unica con respecto a las otras gaseosas.. la recomeindo
Madison M.
Madison M.
I love Sprite! Being type one diabetic and having these on hand make it a little easier when my blood sugar drops. I buy these all the time!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?