Add a Photo

Photos (67)
María O.
María O.
México

Perfect, tastes really good and it's the perfect partner on a meal, I love it more than other lemon soda, it's affordable and the packaging its comfortable to use, I would totally recommend this product!
Laila M.
Laila M.
Gettysburg, PA

I used to love 7 up but then I switched to this Sprite and I really love it! It tastes fantastic and super refreshing and is a great price for the amount given. I love this! It's my favorite soda by far!
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Bayside, NY

Sprite was my original favorite soda ever. Lemon lime is fantastic and refreshing. Now, it's even better with the lyrics they put on each can. J Cole, Nas, Drake. Very entertaining to pick up and choose.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
London

Sprite is one of my go to sodas it tastes sweet and sour, which I love. This drink is at an affordable price, and is a great value of money. The package is great quality. I extremely recommend this soda.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA

Tastes great! Leaves a nice taste in your mouth! Helps when you are sick. Smells fresh. Not very unhealthy. Doesn't taste bad. Leaves you feeling refreshed. Good flavor. I would recommend this to others.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA

I like basically all lemon lime sodas out there. These ones in particular are a great value and meet my expectations. They were very fizzy and I have bought them multiple times and will keep buying them.
Katilyn K.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA

Sprite is a got to for me. I like it mixed with cherry. It's one of my favorite soda for the simple fact it goes with everything. It's a great flavor nice crisp soda. I will probably always by this soda.
Paige D.
Paige D.

Sprite is a extremely refreshing drink which cools you down when you are hot. I tend not to go for this drink just for the simple reason it is too acid tasting after a while which is quite uncomfortable
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Summerside, PE

Sprite is my absolute go to mixer drink. It is great with punch, or great on its own. It is certainly refreshing on a hot day, and can make you feel better when Ill. I will continue to buy this product.
Rocio H.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ

Just crisp. Love Sprit. Always will. The taste of lemon 🍋 so yum it has always met my expectations. Always find it at my local gas station for a good price. Pure awesomeness when it's in a cup of ice!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now