BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kaylyn B.
Kaylyn B.
If i had to choose between light and dark soda I would choose sprite. Still a good classic soda. I usually like to mix it with fruit punch :)
Christina B.
Christina B.
Stockton, CA
Love this stuff when I'm under the weather. It also goes well with a lot of liquor. Nice and refreshing, especially during the hotter months.
Laura E.
Laura E.
So good. Better than dark soda. Good soda to drink when feeling nausea. Calms the nerves. Really good lime flavor. Can mix with any tequila ­čśë
Karis E.
Karis E.
Beach Park, IL
I am not big on drinking Carbonated soft drinks, #Sprite is my most favorited soft drink. It does not sit so heavy in my stomach like others.
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
Of all the lemon lime sodas out there sprite is my all time favorite. I would reach for one of these before any soft drink, coke or otherwise
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I love sprite! This is always one of my favorite choices. If it's not coke I can always go for sprite. It's not too bubbly it's just perfect.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Glen Allen, VA
Best soda ever. Great for anyone who likes sugar and lemon. Great carbonation and doesn't stain your teeth as much as other sodas like coke.
Kamryn M.
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX
The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when i have an upset stomach.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Dauphin, PA
This citrus flavored bubbly soda is my favorite! For a thirst quenching, light dinner drink or calming an upset stomach. Sprite is the best!
Blanca Elena C.
Blanca Elena C.
me gusta el sprite lemon, es rico y con su sabor a limon y con soda es delicioso me encanta para regfrescarme en dias soleados y mucho calor
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?