BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Paris S.
I used to love Sprite but now I don't really care for it. The taste in every bottle I have just taste like WAY TO MUCH syrup is being added
Heather T.
Franklin, OH
One of my go to pops when I have a upset stomach. It really helps me I love the taste I don't buy a lot maybe a case every couple of months
Miranda Y.
La Place, LA
I love the refreshing flavor. Sprite is my families #1 go to soda. Its clean and refreshing taste is just what you need in a hot summer day
Joceline A.
My mom would always tell me to drink this for stomachs aches but I just drink it because it's good. It does work for stomachs aches though.
Kally F.
Johnson City, Tennessee
I've loved this soda since childhood, honestly. It is refreshing and doesn't leave you with the need for more, unlike some other sodas do.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Best lemon lime soda that is out there but honestly don't know why I'm reviewing....I mean who hasn't tried sprite at some point in life?!
Mary S.
Uniontown, KY
I love me some sprite thats all i drank when i got sick i could just about drink sprite everyday!!! I love it so much its so refreashing!!
Aerial H.
Medina, TN
I like Sprite because of no caffiene otherwise I would choose something dark like coke or pepsi. Definitely prefer it over Sierra Mist. Ew
Best soda to drink on a hot day, and it can't be beat when it's cold as Antarctica, straight of out the cooler, make your eyes water cold!
Nhia L.
Love it!!!!! Love it because even when it's flat out the taste is still same. Warm or cold I like how the taste doesn't gets all flat out.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?