Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alpharetta, GA

Love sprite! taste best super cold and very refreshing with a lemony lime taste. I do not drink it daily cause of the carbonation but i do enjoy one a few times a week.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN

I mean who doesn't like sprite? This is my life savor when I am sick. But I love it because it is caffeine free so I can drink it instead of coke or anything like that.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.

I love sprite, I have been drinking sprite sence I can remeber it has thins lime taste with this zing and it make my mouth water and leaving my taste buds wanting more.
Marisol U.
Marisol U.
Chaparral, NM

I like the taste of this soda. I had a point where this was the only soda I drank. It has a good taste and it has a good smell as well. I think this soda is affordable.
Janie G.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX

Sprite always plays a good role in my family it has a light lemon flavor and when we don't feel too good from our tummy we drink Sprite cold or with ice and it helps us
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Jonesboro, GA

One of the best sodas out there. The lemon lime taste is perfect and extremely refreshing during the summer time. The taste is unique and there isn't anything like it.
Katherin D.
Katherin D.

its taste is exquisite and the price much I love, we eat with family, friends, etc.its flavor we love everyone and especially the grandparents who are not black drinks
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

Sprite is a refreshing lemon lime soda that can be mixed with many different things to make a very refreshing drink or to just drink alone I always keep sprite with me
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this soda... It's soooo amazing... I love to drink this soda when I feel like my stomach is bathing me.. It also helped when I was nauseous during my pregnancy.
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA

Sprite is an amazing light soda .. I always have Sprite in my fridge . I highly recommend if your not much of a soda drinker but you still want that carbonated drink .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now