Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Aseelah H.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH

I love Sprite especially the original. I cut down on pop so I don't drink it as often as I used to but when I see it at a party of some other gathering I will grab one.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.

I love sprite, I have been drinking sprite sence I can remeber it has thins lime taste with this zing and it make my mouth water and leaving my taste buds wanting more.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN

I mean who doesn't like sprite? This is my life savor when I am sick. But I love it because it is caffeine free so I can drink it instead of coke or anything like that.
Shired O.
Shired O.

Deliciosa, perfecta para acompañar los almuerzos. Definitivamente recomendada, aunque a veces vienen con ausencia de gas y eso es decepcionante pero el sabor lo vale xd
ISADORA D.
ISADORA D.

Sprite is a nice soda, I drink this everyday and will drink of the rest of mty life.
Thanks for the oppotunity to appreciate this drink, and he is to good with vodka <3
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville , Ky

Sprite is another staple product in my household. My family loves Sprite. It does have a nice refreshing flavor, and the crispness of it makes it just that much better.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alpharetta, GA

Love sprite! taste best super cold and very refreshing with a lemony lime taste. I do not drink it daily cause of the carbonation but i do enjoy one a few times a week.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

While sprite isn't my favorite soda, I prefer this over ginger ale. It was my go to when pregnant (Germany) because it has no caffeine, hands down the best lemon soda!
Lille K.
Lille K.
Lauro de Freitas - BA- BR

A Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda é uma das preferidas da minha sogra e eu passei a gostar também, rsrs, seu sabor cítrico do limão deixa qualquer dia de calor mas refrescante.
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , Pa

Sprite is an amazing light soda .. I always have Sprite in my fridge . I highly recommend if your not much of a soda drinker but you still want that carbonated drink .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now