BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
Of all the lemon lime sodas out there sprite is my all time favorite. I would reach for one of these before any soft drink, coke or otherwise
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
I will love this pop and so does my family we buy quite often it is very great for upset stomachs but overall we drink it everyday grape soda
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
One of my all time favorite products. This product is so versatile, can be for quenching thirst, marinating, and also a cure for stomach ache
Karis E.
Karis E.
Beach Park, IL
I am not big on drinking Carbonated soft drinks, #Sprite is my most favorited soft drink. It does not sit so heavy in my stomach like others.
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I love sprite! This is always one of my favorite choices. If it's not coke I can always go for sprite. It's not too bubbly it's just perfect.
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Sprite is such a delicious soda. Caffeine free and also low calorie. Great value and has always been a favorite for as long as i can remember
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Sheridan, OR
Good to settle stomach aches. That's how my mom always taught me. The taste is good but I'd like more flavor selections other than lemon lime
Pa Kou L.
Pa Kou L.
Merced, CA
Cool refreshing lemon taste to the soda. Taste great with anything. You get that sweet taste and then you also get that pinch of lemon taste.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Sprite helps with my stomach aches and is great for making Shirley Temples. Also I used to add whipped cream on top of sprite. Give it a try.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Attica, MI
I love Sprite! It's fresh and refreshing but still has a great taste to it. If you also do coke points you can get coupons for coke products.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?