BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
i love sprite so much it is my favorite drink!! i think it is much better than siera mist and 7 up. it is very cheap, and it really meats my expectations at a high standard and i definitely would but this product again!!!
Meethu C.
Warner Robins, GA
Good soda, I like it, pretty strong lemon lime flavor but not overwhelming, usually nicely carbonated. It's my go to soda if my stomach is feeling a bit funky or I'm feeling nauseous. I usually keep it on hand for long car rides. Good flavor, would recommend.
Angila J.
Always crave a cold sprite! Nothing beats it! Love the bubbly feel and the sweet and acidic flavor. It's inexpensive and always in my house for pizza night or long days! My favorite always recommend. No artificial colors
Veronica F.
Delicious! I used to share a sprite with my grandpa after dinner. Always a satisfying sweet treat. They went alittle over board with the carbonation. They have room for improvement. To much sugar. I would recommend it.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Sprite is simply a classic. While I prefer the darker sodas, it's always good to have Sprite on hand, especially when your tummy isn't feeling too great. It's always a safe choice for parties as well. No one hates Sprite.
Makiya C.
This is literally the only kind of soda I'll drink. Dark sodas make my skin break out. And I've loved Sprite since I was a child. I love the equal taste of lemon and lime. I definitely would recommend this but wouldn't have to because it's so popular already
Patsy J.
Va beach , VA
My favorite all time light and yet very crisp soda! It is very refreshing and the kids love it.
Onext of my favorite parts is that there is NO CAFFEINE in this product. Which makes it easier for me to give the kids soda!
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
I really love this Soda because it's not strong like the others and helps when you have a upset stomach because it's carbonated, my favorite used to be Coca Cola but now I like Sprite more and it's less sugar, I think lol
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Sprite is my go to soda. At home and at fast food restaurants. I love the fizz. I always mix alittle lemonade with it so it has a sourer taste but thats just personal preference. You can pick these up basically anywhere.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Sprite is always the refreshing choice of carbonated beverage for me. It can be a little sweet for my taste now that I'm drinking way more water, but I still love it on ice after a hot summer day in Nevada. Love that it has no caffeine either. Kind of a plus!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?