BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Laura E.
Laura E.
So good. Better than dark soda. Good soda to drink when feeling nausea. Calms the nerves. Really good lime flavor. Can mix with any tequila ūüėČ
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Sprite is such a delicious soda. Caffeine free and also low calorie. Great value and has always been a favorite for as long as i can remember
Sara N.
Sara N.
Providence, RI
Sprite is so good, I don't drinks a lot but when I do I ebony Sprite lol. It's very affordable to buy too. They should make different flavors
Susan S.
Susan S.
Great drink. Goes with everything and a classic favorite for a lot of people. Great at family events or parties. Great taste and great price.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Attica, MI
I love Sprite! It's fresh and refreshing but still has a great taste to it. If you also do coke points you can get coupons for coke products.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
I will love this pop and so does my family we buy quite often it is very great for upset stomachs but overall we drink it everyday grape soda
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Sprite helps with my stomach aches and is great for making Shirley Temples. Also I used to add whipped cream on top of sprite. Give it a try.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Sheridan, OR
Good to settle stomach aches. That's how my mom always taught me. The taste is good but I'd like more flavor selections other than lemon lime
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
This is my favorite to buy i love the ease and the size for when i have to go out i need something to drink. the flavor is so good li love it
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
Of all the lemon lime sodas out there sprite is my all time favorite. I would reach for one of these before any soft drink, coke or otherwise
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?