Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Dallas, GA
Sprite is a classic! Great for nausea, I always keep one on hand for road trips because I get motion sickness like crazy! The flavor is great.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
My all time favorite soda! always refreshing and delicious! the only issue is when you order it at restaurants they might refill it with water
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
I always choose Sprite sodas over other brands. I enjoy the taste of the lemon-lime soda very good. Also good to drink when your feeling sick.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
My favorite soda! Helps with nausea too! Taste great! I really like the "obey your verse" cans with the lyrics of songs on them. Makes it fun!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
One of my all time favorite products. This product is so versatile, can be for quenching thirst, marinating, and also a cure for stomach ache
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
I will love this pop and so does my family we buy quite often it is very great for upset stomachs but overall we drink it everyday grape soda
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
Of all the lemon lime sodas out there sprite is my all time favorite. I would reach for one of these before any soft drink, coke or otherwise
Aaliyah G.
Aaliyah G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like drinking this when there's really nothing to drink and it helps if you have a stomachache but yeah it is really nice soft drink
Laura E.
Laura E.
So good. Better than dark soda. Good soda to drink when feeling nausea. Calms the nerves. Really good lime flavor. Can mix with any tequila 😉
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?