Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS

Sick? Drink a sprite. Thirsty but don't want water? Drink a sprite. Throat scratchy or stomach upset? Drink a sprite. It's refreshing and helps with home remedies!
Roberta p.
Roberta p.

One of my favorite sodas. I love the lemon line flavor and it has just the right amount of fizz. I would recommend this to anyone because this is the absolute best
Richard G.
Richard G.
Oxnard, CA

I absolutely love sprite I drink it every day I love the flavor and it really helps out my stomach I have a lot of stomach problems so it really helps me out a lot
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Lakewood, CA

Suuuuuper sugary and kinda hurts your teeth if you drink too much but that's pretty much all soda. It's pretty good though and it's nice that isn't not caffeinated
Mulan V.
Mulan V.
Scottsville , Va

I love sprite
I'm always sick and sprite always settles my stomach when I can't keep anything down. It taste wonderful, it's settling , it's a wonderful life soda.
Ab O.
Ab O.

Sprite is so refreshing. It also comes in handy when I need a mixer for a drink. Also great for making punch or if you need a little something extra in a smoothie.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Buxton, NC

Loved Sprite since I was a kid. Sure it's unhealthy and packed with sugar, but the taste is still great. Only drink once in a while to keep off the cellulite haha.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I love Sprite!! It especially comes in handy during the times when you're feeling under the weather. It also tastes great when you want soda but nothing too crazy.
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Elizabethtown, KY

I always keep my refrigerator stocked with sprite! Its the perfect carbonated drink without all the nasty caffeine and sugars that are in normal carbonated drinks.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca

This is one of the most bought soda at my home. I drink it to make me feel better whne my babies tummys aren't feeling good mix it with some water and there you go.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?