BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kaylyn B.
Kaylyn B.
If i had to choose between light and dark soda I would choose sprite. Still a good classic soda. I usually like to mix it with fruit punch :)
Aaliyah G.
Aaliyah G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like drinking this when there's really nothing to drink and it helps if you have a stomachache but yeah it is really nice soft drink
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
This is my favorite to buy i love the ease and the size for when i have to go out i need something to drink. the flavor is so good li love it
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Sprite is such a delicious soda. Caffeine free and also low calorie. Great value and has always been a favorite for as long as i can remember
Laura E.
Laura E.
So good. Better than dark soda. Good soda to drink when feeling nausea. Calms the nerves. Really good lime flavor. Can mix with any tequila ­čśë
Sara N.
Sara N.
Providence, RI
Sprite is so good, I don't drinks a lot but when I do I ebony Sprite lol. It's very affordable to buy too. They should make different flavors
Christina B.
Christina B.
Stockton, CA
Love this stuff when I'm under the weather. It also goes well with a lot of liquor. Nice and refreshing, especially during the hotter months.
Karis E.
Karis E.
Beach Park, IL
I am not big on drinking Carbonated soft drinks, #Sprite is my most favorited soft drink. It does not sit so heavy in my stomach like others.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Sprite helps with my stomach aches and is great for making Shirley Temples. Also I used to add whipped cream on top of sprite. Give it a try.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Sheridan, OR
Good to settle stomach aches. That's how my mom always taught me. The taste is good but I'd like more flavor selections other than lemon lime
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?