Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY

I like to drink sprite mostly during the summer it has a nice taste of lemon.it takes away my thirst and i find this product every store i go to!i like this product alot.
Allison F.
Allison F.

My go-to drink. Yes, it's not the best for you, but how boring is water all the time? Sprite is caffeine free she compared to other soft drinks, much better health wise.
Yuriko F.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ

Who doesn't love Sprite.
Good for mixing with drink or just even drink it as is. When you're sick a Sprite will always come in handy. Or in any occasion Sprite is great.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY

Sprite is light and refreshing. It helps soothe the stomach when it is upset. I like to drink Sprite because it doesn't have a really strong taste like some other sodas.
Antonio M.
Antonio M.

I Like This Drink. Mostly When Its Cold. I Like The Flavor That It Has. It Refreshes Your Mouth And Has A Great Taste. I Would Recommend This In A Hot Day Or Some Party.
Kátia R.
Kátia R.

Eu amo Sprite. O sabor de limão que mata a sede em qualquer lugar a qualquer hora. Recomendo para quando estiver com muita sede e queira tomar um refrigerante delicioso.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT

I have been drinking tons of Sprite to help with my pregnancy heart burn. I don't love it and now it reminds me of being sick so I wouldn't be able to drink it casually.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN

I mean who doesn't like sprite? This is my life savor when I am sick. But I love it because it is caffeine free so I can drink it instead of coke or anything like that.
Aseelah H.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH

I love Sprite especially the original. I cut down on pop so I don't drink it as often as I used to but when I see it at a party of some other gathering I will grab one.
Marisol U.
Marisol U.
Chaparral, NM

I like the taste of this soda. I had a point where this was the only soda I drank. It has a good taste and it has a good smell as well. I think this soda is affordable.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now