BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
I don't drink soda a lot but when I do I want a sprite. I love the lemon-lime taste and it doesn't burn my throat like coke or other products.
Jade M.
Jade M.
My go to Soda drink when going out to drink. You can never go wrong with sprite. Very refreshing and doesn't taste like you are drinking syrup
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA
I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
I rather drink this than coke and water . It taste good and isn't that high in sugar , cheap and it has a great taste one of my favorite sodas
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Ponca City, OK
Favorite soda beverage growing up and currently still my favorite now. This is good for anything mood even when your stessing or becoming sick
Pa Kou L.
Pa Kou L.
Merced, CA
Cool refreshing lemon taste to the soda. Taste great with anything. You get that sweet taste and then you also get that pinch of lemon taste.
Aaliyah G.
Aaliyah G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like drinking this when there's really nothing to drink and it helps if you have a stomachache but yeah it is really nice soft drink
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Sprite is such a delicious soda. Caffeine free and also low calorie. Great value and has always been a favorite for as long as i can remember
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Attica, MI
I love Sprite! It's fresh and refreshing but still has a great taste to it. If you also do coke points you can get coupons for coke products.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?