BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Dallas, GA
Sprite is a classic! Great for nausea, I always keep one on hand for road trips because I get motion sickness like crazy! The flavor is great.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
My all time favorite soda! always refreshing and delicious! the only issue is when you order it at restaurants they might refill it with water
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Melvindale, MI
Love it f especially when I have an upset stomach due to eating something that didn't agree with me this helps a lot because of the lemon lime
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
Jade M.
Jade M.
My go to Soda drink when going out to drink. You can never go wrong with sprite. Very refreshing and doesn't taste like you are drinking syrup
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL
I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA
I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
I rather drink this than coke and water . It taste good and isn't that high in sugar , cheap and it has a great taste one of my favorite sodas
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Ponca City, OK
Favorite soda beverage growing up and currently still my favorite now. This is good for anything mood even when your stessing or becoming sick
Pa Kou L.
Pa Kou L.
Merced, CA
Cool refreshing lemon taste to the soda. Taste great with anything. You get that sweet taste and then you also get that pinch of lemon taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?