Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Melvindale, MI
Love it f especially when I have an upset stomach due to eating something that didn't agree with me this helps a lot because of the lemon lime
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Ponca City, OK
Favorite soda beverage growing up and currently still my favorite now. This is good for anything mood even when your stessing or becoming sick
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
I don't drink soda a lot but when I do I want a sprite. I love the lemon-lime taste and it doesn't burn my throat like coke or other products.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL
I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
I always choose Sprite sodas over other brands. I enjoy the taste of the lemon-lime soda very good. Also good to drink when your feeling sick.
Jade M.
Jade M.
My go to Soda drink when going out to drink. You can never go wrong with sprite. Very refreshing and doesn't taste like you are drinking syrup
I rather drink this than coke and water . It taste good and isn't that high in sugar , cheap and it has a great taste one of my favorite sodas
Paige B.
Paige B.
Sprite is a classic product that's I can't remember when I first started drinking it I know it's been a while and I don't see myself stopping.
It's a good refreshing taste not too strong great cold or room temperature 1 can is usually enough for me I would continue to buy this product
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA
I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?