Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
Mira Loma, CA

Sprite is great for many occasions including stomach aches. It has a nice flavor that I absolutely love. I buy this drink when I'm craving it or for an event. It is for sure better than its competitions.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.

I have been drinking Sprite to limit the amount of caffeine that I intake and it has been a major help. It is great to have when you are not feeling well or if you need to add some fizzle to your punch.
Enishi C.
Enishi C.

Sprite is one of the family favorites! Love the fact that it's not caffeinated but it's still has that kick. It's even recommended by the doc when myself or the children haven't felt under the weather!
Steven T.
Steven T.

Sprite is a crisp clean refreshing lemon lime Soda. Sprite has the perfect combination of flavor and carbonation. Great flavor that goes well with any meal. Affordable and should be in every household.
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Oak Grove, MO

I'm a bigger fan of dark colored sodas for some reason, but I do love Sprite. It's much better than Sierra Mist or 7-Up in my opinion. Pairs best with a lemon or a lime wedge and some cherry grenadine!
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN

Always a must have at home. Crisp lemon lime flavor. Sprite had been around forever. Love to use when making punch for party's and events. Great price and always a great value. Everyone loves sprite!!!
JEZABEL DAKMAR C.
JEZABEL DAKMAR C.
Córdoba

I love this drink lemon flavor is excellent that give normally take long this drink because I think it is a drink that does not have as many processes as other and therefore can not find it so harmful.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX

I love sprite! It is such a refreshing drink and it is my go to drink. It is uncaffeinated which is great because i can drink this at night and not worry about not being able to sleep later that night!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

This is the only soda that I will occasionally drink. Lemon lime flavor! Caffeine free which is a plus. I have had a few different flavors but prefer the original. I would buy again and do recommended.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.

Such a great lemon lime Taste I really enjoy it in the summer! You can find cans in almost every store for around 60p (UK) I don't buy it very much in the winter but I will buy a fair few in the summer
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now