Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Heather L.
Heather L.
Roanoke, VA

I have always enjoyed sprite because of the caffeine free and the taste. It leaves a tingly feeling afterwards and quenches your thirst better than the darker sodas.
Sarita C.
Sarita C.
Saint Cloud, MN

Absolute refreshing! You can mix pretty much anything with it. I love how it hasn't changed its taste over the years. Is a great value and would recommend to others.
Stephania N.
Stephania N.
Lake City, FL

This is my # 1 FAVORITE soda. I always get it when I go to the store and recusants. I loved it ever since I was like 6 years old. Sprite is literally the best soda.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Canton, GA

I love Sprite and have been drinking it since I was a girl. My family are long time coca-cola product drinkers and would love to have coupons if they are available.
Maali D.
Maali D.
Forney, TX

Absolutely love Sprite! My daughter is only allowed to drink Sprite until she gets a bit older. Just because I feel like they're a healthier alternative as to Coke.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA

This is the best soda ever. It is great when you have a tummyache it is great when you're sick it's all around just really good soda but it has the best flavor ever
Heva M.
Heva M.
Brockton, MA

Sprite is another classic beverage that I enjoy very much. It's a great drink to have at barbeques or parties, considering it's the summer time it tastes best cold!
Aga U.
Aga U.
Kents Hill, ME

This is of course CLASSIC in the best way possible. I like the packaging and of course taste. I am repeat consumer, love it! It's affordable for everybody's pocket.
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Naples, FL

I love Sprite!!!!!!!!! Sprite is one of my favorite drinks besides Pepsi and coke. The lemon lime Sprite just makes you feel better on a hot day or after a busy day
Sal M.
Sal M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Classic stuff. Don't drink it often, but always enjoy it when I do. Usually late night because it's caffeine free. Clean taste, refreshing; best on ice or ice-cold.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?