BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Sprite is my go to soda. At home and at fast food restaurants. I love the fizz. I always mix alittle lemonade with it so it has a sourer taste but thats just personal preference. You can pick these up basically anywhere.
Makiya C.
This is literally the only kind of soda I'll drink. Dark sodas make my skin break out. And I've loved Sprite since I was a child. I love the equal taste of lemon and lime. I definitely would recommend this but wouldn't have to because it's so popular already
Sarah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love drinking this stuff when I am sick, really helps me feel better and I the carbonation and lemon lime flavor is always refreshing. I love the packaging and style of the cans. I plan on repurchasing again in the future, and would recommend this to others!
Brittany R.
Grove City, PA
I drank this every day at college until they switched our drink provider! It's a great way to have pop without feeling sick. I love the taste and its clear appearance because if I spill it, then it doesn't stain! It is refreshing without being overwhelming.
Victoria M.
It's weird but I don't like colored soda, I automatically associate bright sodas with extra chemicals. Sprite is always there to make me feel less bad for drinking soda haha. It's definitely addicting, and refreshing to have.
Meethu C.
Warner Robins, GA
Good soda, I like it, pretty strong lemon lime flavor but not overwhelming, usually nicely carbonated. It's my go to soda if my stomach is feeling a bit funky or I'm feeling nauseous. I usually keep it on hand for long car rides. Good flavor, would recommend.
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
i love sprite so much it is my favorite drink!! i think it is much better than siera mist and 7 up. it is very cheap, and it really meats my expectations at a high standard and i definitely would but this product again!!!
Veronica F.
Delicious! I used to share a sprite with my grandpa after dinner. Always a satisfying sweet treat. They went alittle over board with the carbonation. They have room for improvement. To much sugar. I would recommend it.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
When I'm looking for a lemon/lime pop, I usually reach for a Sprite. I love the amount of carbonation it has, and it tends to be a little tarter than other lemon-lime sodas. My kids enjoy it as well as a non-caffeinated option.
Juan M.
Very refreshing and sweet lemon lime flavor that goes good with just about any food that you are eating. I like have this with ice. I think that it is very tasty and doesn't taste bitter, though you would think the combination would make it taste like that.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?