Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jewell S.
Jewell S.
South Rockwood, MI

Sprite is my absolute favorite pop. It has an amazing taste to it and it's affordable! You can drink this pop with anything. Sierra Mist doesn't compare at all
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I love this soda when I am not feeling well or have heartburn. It seems to help a tummy ache and make me feel better as well as my kids. We love the flavor too
Abi L.
Abi L.

Sprite Lemon-lime soda is a favorite in my home. It's especially popular when having parties. It tastes great and can be used for different snacks and recipes!
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora , Co

Sprite has to be my favorite soda ever. I get this every time i go out to eat or when i go to a gas station. It just tastes so good and it takes the thirst away
Amara M.
Amara M.
North Hills, CA

Great if you want soda that's caffeine free. I usually will opt for this later in the day at work. I also like that it is colorless so it won't stain my teeth.
tracy e.
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ

I buy Sprite Soda very often for my houshold.we love the soda is non caffeine. It has a great clean crisp lemon lime flavor. Definitely a regular in my fridge.
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA

My favorite non-caffeinated soda! I love that I can drink this without getting jittery, and it doesn't mess with my stomach or give me heartburn if I drink it.
Teran F.
Teran F.

I drink sprite a lot ESP since been in and out of hospital lot from my surgeries always good on my stomach with good taste to it so meets my expectations a lot
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Sevierville, tn

great flavor, a little too high in sugar, but a favorite in our household. the fact it doesn't contain artificial colors is a bonus. the price is competitive.
Heather F.
Heather F.

I enjoy this product to help alleviate stomach issues and morning sickness. The bubbly lemon lime flavor is very refreshing, and soothing on an upset stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now