Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE

Sprite lemon sofa is delicious. Tastes better when it's really really cold. Also when I feel sick or stomach is naseous I drink sprite to help me which it does.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC

I don't normally drink soda, but sprite is one of the very few that I like. Very refreshing, not too sweet. Good price and good value. I will always repurchase.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Little Elm, TX

Sprite is one of the most refreshing sodas ever. I love the taste, its so satisfying. Its my go to if i dont have any water available or i want something sweet.
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT

Sprite isnmy go to drink when i want something refreshing that isn't water it is also my go to whenevet i am sick of feel nauseous it really soothes my stomache
Abi L.
Abi L.

Sprite Lemon-lime soda is a favorite in my home. It's especially popular when having parties. It tastes great and can be used for different snacks and recipes!
Jewell S.
Jewell S.
South Rockwood, MI

Sprite is my absolute favorite pop. It has an amazing taste to it and it's affordable! You can drink this pop with anything. Sierra Mist doesn't compare at all
Crystal P.
Crystal P.

I love sprite. Specialty wen I'm really thirsty I love drinking it. One more thing sprite is good for wen you drank the night before it will take away the bad.
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA

My favorite non-caffeinated soda! I love that I can drink this without getting jittery, and it doesn't mess with my stomach or give me heartburn if I drink it.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Apple Creek, OH

Great treat for teens and kids because of no caffeine in it. I like that it is clear and the only pop option I don't mind letting my kids have once in a while.
Amara M.
Amara M.
North Hills, CA

Great if you want soda that's caffeine free. I usually will opt for this later in the day at work. I also like that it is colorless so it won't stain my teeth.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now