BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Rikecha A.
Rikecha A.
Valdosta, GA
I love the taste of a cold sprite with just the right amount of lemon to not be overpowing the drink. I love to drink when hot or cold outside.
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Not a Sprite girl just like Cole and Pepsi products to be honest but I don't care it's Duda I mean it's a drink , I dint consume sodaS everyday
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
What can you say about Sprite. refreshing taste. A great bar mixer. I love to mix with vodka as a drink of choice. Wish it had caffeine though.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
My favorite soda! Helps with nausea too! Taste great! I really like the "obey your verse" cans with the lyrics of songs on them. Makes it fun!
Kala C.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA
I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
I always choose Sprite sodas over other brands. I enjoy the taste of the lemon-lime soda very good. Also good to drink when your feeling sick.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Dallas, GA
Sprite is a classic! Great for nausea, I always keep one on hand for road trips because I get motion sickness like crazy! The flavor is great.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Sprite is a classic product that's I can't remember when I first started drinking it I know it's been a while and I don't see myself stopping.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
I don't drink soda a lot but when I do I want a sprite. I love the lemon-lime taste and it doesn't burn my throat like coke or other products.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
My all time favorite soda! always refreshing and delicious! the only issue is when you order it at restaurants they might refill it with water
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?