BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Westport , CT
Usually when I drink soda I go for sprite because it doesn't stains your teeth like the others. Of course it helps that it has a amazing taste!
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Go-to drink! Great flavor without the caffeine headache after. Love drinking with a meal or just along as a snack! Highly suggest this beverage
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Whitesville, KY
Also a good drink, especially a go to when you have an upset stomach or stomach bug and was a big help with the morning sickness when pregnant!
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Not a Sprite girl just like Cole and Pepsi products to be honest but I don't care it's Duda I mean it's a drink , I dint consume sodaS everyday
Shai R.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
This soda is great. It's the perfect amount of lime & lemon, it's not overpowering and it's really subtle. I recommend this over Pepsi for sure
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Selma, IN
So good! Especially when you have an upset stomach! Really is good to mix with juices as well. Would recommend this to anyone and caffeine free
Kate B.
Kate B.
Wadsworth, IL
I love Sprite. It my go to soda. The taste is very simple and delicious. You can eat it with everything and the minis have the perfect amount.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Dallas, GA
Sprite is a classic! Great for nausea, I always keep one on hand for road trips because I get motion sickness like crazy! The flavor is great.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
I always choose Sprite sodas over other brands. I enjoy the taste of the lemon-lime soda very good. Also good to drink when your feeling sick.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Sprite is a classic product that's I can't remember when I first started drinking it I know it's been a while and I don't see myself stopping.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?