Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Shay Y.
Shay Y.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Strong if your not a soda drinker but has the right combination. And if your are a soda drinker who can't have a caffeine, this soda is for you
Odilia G.
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
When I don't feel like drinking caffeine this is my go to drink. I like to drink it with lots of ice. Or when I'm munching on some spicy chips.
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
What can you say about Sprite. refreshing taste. A great bar mixer. I love to mix with vodka as a drink of choice. Wish it had caffeine though.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Largo, FL
This tastes decent. I'm not a big fan of sprite but everyone in my household loves it. It tastes very carbonated with no caffeine which I like.
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Not a Sprite girl just like Cole and Pepsi products to be honest but I don't care it's Duda I mean it's a drink , I dint consume sodaS everyday
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Whitesville, KY
Also a good drink, especially a go to when you have an upset stomach or stomach bug and was a big help with the morning sickness when pregnant!
Payge A.
Payge A.
Norfolk, NE
Sprite is my favorite drink to drink when I am sick or have a stomach ache. Something about it just soothes my stomachs and takes the ache away
Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Westport , CT
Usually when I drink soda I go for sprite because it doesn't stains your teeth like the others. Of course it helps that it has a amazing taste!
Shai R.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
This soda is great. It's the perfect amount of lime & lemon, it's not overpowering and it's really subtle. I recommend this over Pepsi for sure
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Go-to drink! Great flavor without the caffeine headache after. Love drinking with a meal or just along as a snack! Highly suggest this beverage
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?