Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Shai R.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
This soda is great. It's the perfect amount of lime & lemon, it's not overpowering and it's really subtle. I recommend this over Pepsi for sure
Camila N.
Camila N.
Westtown, NY
No doubt my favorite soda. Whenever I have to choose between a variety of sodas, it's always sprite that I pick. very refreshing and delicious.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Caldwell, ID
Can't really have a bad complain on this original sprite type of soda don't offtenly drink colored soda and like drinking more clear beverages.
Payge A.
Payge A.
Norfolk, NE
Sprite is my favorite drink to drink when I am sick or have a stomach ache. Something about it just soothes my stomachs and takes the ache away
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Not a Sprite girl just like Cole and Pepsi products to be honest but I don't care it's Duda I mean it's a drink , I dint consume sodaS everyday
Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Westport , CT
Usually when I drink soda I go for sprite because it doesn't stains your teeth like the others. Of course it helps that it has a amazing taste!
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Go-to drink! Great flavor without the caffeine headache after. Love drinking with a meal or just along as a snack! Highly suggest this beverage
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
I don't drink soda a lot but when I do I want a sprite. I love the lemon-lime taste and it doesn't burn my throat like coke or other products.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
My all time favorite soda! always refreshing and delicious! the only issue is when you order it at restaurants they might refill it with water
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Melvindale, MI
Love it f especially when I have an upset stomach due to eating something that didn't agree with me this helps a lot because of the lemon lime
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?