BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Nicole F.
The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when j have an upset stomach.
Leslie R.
Homestead, FL
I love to put Sprite soda in the freezer for a bit and let it get a little icy. It's lemon lime flavor is so refreshing on a hot summer day.
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX
Sprite is my go to drink if I am sick or if I want something without caffeine especially when my stomach is giving me issues. I love sprite.
Bianca G.
Gets your taste buds dancing always a great drink. During a stomach ache or when your not feeling well in general it will always lift you up
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX
The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when i have an upset stomach.
Alexis H.
Sprite is my go to for a soda if I'm not drinking any water. It's not a dark soda which is good and it has a better flavor compared to most.
Shadya M.
It's a good soda you can really taste the lemon. It continue to be a soda so not really that healthy but it's okay if you're feeling thirsty
Alexia W.
I love sprite because its always the best drink to have when your tummy is upset and its great to give to kids because there is no caffeine.
Hannah B.
Sprite has a crispy great taste that I love! Usually it's my go to drink. Especially with a little cherry syrup, sherly temples are amazing!
Blanca Elena C.
me gusta el sprite lemon, es rico y con su sabor a limon y con soda es delicioso me encanta para regfrescarme en dias soleados y mucho calor
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?