Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Malinda S.
Malinda S.
Wooster, OH

I drink this better then any other drink I use to drink Mountain Dew that have a lot of sugar in it and it's not good for anyone same as Pepsi I drink sprite zero
Lisset M.
Lisset M.
Kissimmee, FL

Absolutely love Sprite lemon lime. Is still taste like Sprite but now it has a extra lemon kick to it and it makes it more refreshing. All this for a great price.
Montserrat C.
Montserrat C.
Belmont , MA

Buen sabor, lo típoco de todo sprite. No es algo extraordinario pero los refrescos en lata siempre son mejores, ya que mantien la temperatura fría por más tiempo.
Siti Nasihah M.
Siti Nasihah M.

I enjoyed this drink so much that at certain point I think I am addicted to the taste. Maybe Sprite could add more of the lemon-lime but not too acidic to taste.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL

Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. It's truly my favorite lemon lime soda. The price is about as average as any other soda. Theirs also many different varieties.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.

Can't go wrong with clear soda they have such a refreshing taste to them and Spite is one of them. This soda can be great for just about anything you use it for.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Glendale, AZ

I much prefer Sierra Mist. Sprite is almost too sweet and has a bad aftertaste to me but since intryntonstay away from caffeine sometimes this is my only option.
kayla e.
kayla e.
Salisbury, NC

Sprite is a very refreshing drink when you are thirsty, and it's also good since it has no calories. Its a good drink when you feel like you are dehydrated also.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ

I'm not really a soda drinker when I do which is usually when I go out its sprite or ginger Ale, I love the crisp refreshing taste of the lemony lime sprite has.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Rialto, CA

We don't drink soda that much but when we do have this kind its cause my brother is coming ! It always works for when you have a stomach ach this soda helps a lot
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now