Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
HAVELOCK, NC

Not my go to soda but a very simple and always classic option. Perfect for mix drinks, when your sick, etc. taste is always the same, very dependable drink flavor and option. I would always recommend Sprite.
Emily O.
Emily O.

Probably one of my favs! Such a good drink. One of my go-Tos. You can drink it by its self or mix it with juice and it is just a perfect amount of tangy and delicious. I definitely recommend it to everybody!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Sprite is the only soft drink that I like. It tastes great but I can only drink a little at a time and only once per week. I love the flavor even though I don't like lemon or Lime separately. Would buy again
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Murfreesboro, TN

Gives you refreshed and I don't leave like this greedy taste in your mouth after you drink it is not like a dark color drink so I don't have that much sugar in it and you don't get platter patients by mostly
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cumming, GA

I do not like dark sodas personally, and sprite is my go-to drink. An American classic by itself, but I like to use it for mixing in with fruit juices to give them a little pop! Great for using to make punch
Love the drink but not the aftertaste. I tend to mix this with other sweet drinks such as Kool aid. In fact I'm drinking it right now and I love the fizzy bubbles and refreshing feeling it makes in my mouth.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.

Classic Soda. If you want a lemon-like soda this automatically your first choice. It's been around since forever. Sierra Mist is a total different thing. I buy this at my local supermarket whenever I see it.
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Midland City, AL

My son and I have stomach issues. When we are having one of our "episodes" (as I call them), Sprite usually helps a little with the issues. We love the taste. We ALWAYS have at least a 12 pack in the fridge.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Hollywood, FL

I like Sprite because it doesn't feel so heavy after drinking it and you don't feel bloated like other soft drinks. It helps with nausea because of the carbonation and the light taste. Definitely should try!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI

Sprite is my favorite. Compared to other similar sodas, Sprite has the best flavor and the most flavor. I love this product and it never disappoints. It's light, crisp, and refreshing. I defiantly recommend.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now