Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

I love it, it's my favorite drink, I love the light lemony and refreshing it is, if I put to choose soft drinks, I do not hesitate to choose it.
Saulimar C.
Saulimar C.
Miami, Florida
the flavor is always crisp. the flavor is always crisp. great tasting cafine free love it sparkely easy to find it frizz tired of written review
Angel V.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Pretty good so notices a lemon and a recommended for everyone it also comes in like a 12 pack and I really like it I will buy it again and again
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Sprite is my favorite soda drink. Has a lemon taste. Great drink for parties. It's a fresh drink for the summer. Good flavor compared to others.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD
We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Sprite lemon lime is my all time favorite flavor of carbonated drink and I am a freak with carbonated drinks. Its flavor and lots of carbonation
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Selma, IN
So good! Especially when you have an upset stomach! Really is good to mix with juices as well. Would recommend this to anyone and caffeine free
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Caldwell, ID
Can't really have a bad complain on this original sprite type of soda don't offtenly drink colored soda and like drinking more clear beverages.
Camila N.
Camila N.
Westtown, NY
No doubt my favorite soda. Whenever I have to choose between a variety of sodas, it's always sprite that I pick. very refreshing and delicious.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Slidell
I love this brand when it's really cold. It has the carbonation that I like but no over powering taste. This is my go to drink when I'm sick...
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?