BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
LJ M.
LJ M.
Culpeper, VA
Even though it's not caffeinated it's still a great beverage. Lemon lime taste and refreshing bite at the end from the carbonation. Great soda.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Largo, FL
This tastes decent. I'm not a big fan of sprite but everyone in my household loves it. It tastes very carbonated with no caffeine which I like.
Camila N.
Camila N.
Westtown, NY
No doubt my favorite soda. Whenever I have to choose between a variety of sodas, it's always sprite that I pick. very refreshing and delicious.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Whitesville, KY
Also a good drink, especially a go to when you have an upset stomach or stomach bug and was a big help with the morning sickness when pregnant!
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Not a Sprite girl just like Cole and Pepsi products to be honest but I don't care it's Duda I mean it's a drink , I dint consume sodaS everyday
Odilia G.
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
When I don't feel like drinking caffeine this is my go to drink. I like to drink it with lots of ice. Or when I'm munching on some spicy chips.
Shai R.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
This soda is great. It's the perfect amount of lime & lemon, it's not overpowering and it's really subtle. I recommend this over Pepsi for sure
Shay Y.
Shay Y.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Strong if your not a soda drinker but has the right combination. And if your are a soda drinker who can't have a caffeine, this soda is for you
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Selma, IN
So good! Especially when you have an upset stomach! Really is good to mix with juices as well. Would recommend this to anyone and caffeine free
Payge A.
Payge A.
Norfolk, NE
Sprite is my favorite drink to drink when I am sick or have a stomach ache. Something about it just soothes my stomachs and takes the ache away
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?