BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Angel D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Sprite helps with my stomach aches and is great for making Shirley Temples. Also I used to add whipped cream on top of sprite. Give it a try.
Tyana H.
This is my favorite to buy i love the ease and the size for when i have to go out i need something to drink. the flavor is so good li love it
Aaliyah G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like drinking this when there's really nothing to drink and it helps if you have a stomachache but yeah it is really nice soft drink
Sara N.
Providence, RI
Sprite is so good, I don't drinks a lot but when I do I ebony Sprite lol. It's very affordable to buy too. They should make different flavors
Kaylyn B.
If i had to choose between light and dark soda I would choose sprite. Still a good classic soda. I usually like to mix it with fruit punch :)
Susan S.
Great drink. Goes with everything and a classic favorite for a lot of people. Great at family events or parties. Great taste and great price.
Rachel M.
Attica, MI
I love Sprite! It's fresh and refreshing but still has a great taste to it. If you also do coke points you can get coupons for coke products.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Sprite is such a refreshing beverage. I enjoy it occcasionally with my lunch. I prefer bottle over can for Sprite. But the best is fountain.
Megan M.
Glen Allen, VA
Best soda ever. Great for anyone who likes sugar and lemon. Great carbonation and doesn't stain your teeth as much as other sodas like coke.
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX
Sprite is my go to drink if I am sick or if I want something without caffeine especially when my stomach is giving me issues. I love sprite.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?