Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA

One of the best sodas out there. The lemon lime taste is perfect and extremely refreshing during the summer time. The taste is unique and there isn't anything like it.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA

Great for hangovers! Great for migranes! Great for stomach pain! Great in flavor and good price! I have drank this soda for years and still one of my favorite drinks!
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL

Sprite is refreshing when you want something that doesn't have caffeine. I try to me caffeine free ad much as possible while nursing and this helps to give a variety.
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Sherman Oaks, CA

i love sprite! i would consider it one of my top 3 favorite sodas! it's a great, refreshing and not iverly sweet soda. it's good with any meal and it's caffeine free!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC

It's sprit who doesn't love sprit?!?! It's the best thing since sliced bread! I feel you haven't tried this you must go know and give it a sip!!! You won't regret it!
justice r.
justice r.
Merrillville, IN

I love drinking a can od Sprite after a long day out in the sun! expecially with a little vodka! I like that its lighter in taste and not as carbonated as other pops.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA

LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is my favorite soft drink and I feel great after drinking some! If you haven't had sprite, which i doubt you haven't, you need to go try some now!
Savanna G.
Savanna G.

Spite is good also drunk this since I was little it's been around forever who hasn't . I love the when it's cold if you haven't tried this your missing out rate 10/10
Dora M.
Dora M.
Cumb Gap, TN

I always buy this for my kids for when the want a pop. They love the taste and I love that it is clear in case they spill it. Also love it because it's caffeine free.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR

Sprite is my absolute favorite drink of all time!! It's delicious mixed with a raspberry flavoring, everyone should try it! Especially a raspberry sprite from sonic.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?