BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Holly K.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD
We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
Shai R.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
This soda is great. It's the perfect amount of lime & lemon, it's not overpowering and it's really subtle. I recommend this over Pepsi for sure
Giovana M.
Giovana M.
Westport , CT
Usually when I drink soda I go for sprite because it doesn't stains your teeth like the others. Of course it helps that it has a amazing taste!
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Whitesville, KY
Also a good drink, especially a go to when you have an upset stomach or stomach bug and was a big help with the morning sickness when pregnant!
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Not a Sprite girl just like Cole and Pepsi products to be honest but I don't care it's Duda I mean it's a drink , I dint consume sodaS everyday
Camila N.
Camila N.
Westtown, NY
No doubt my favorite soda. Whenever I have to choose between a variety of sodas, it's always sprite that I pick. very refreshing and delicious.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Slidell
I love this brand when it's really cold. It has the carbonation that I like but no over powering taste. This is my go to drink when I'm sick...
Rikecha A.
Rikecha A.
Valdosta, GA
I love the taste of a cold sprite with just the right amount of lemon to not be overpowing the drink. I love to drink when hot or cold outside.
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
Selma, IN
So good! Especially when you have an upset stomach! Really is good to mix with juices as well. Would recommend this to anyone and caffeine free
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
What can you say about Sprite. refreshing taste. A great bar mixer. I love to mix with vodka as a drink of choice. Wish it had caffeine though.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?