Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Kelig D.
Kelig D.

I love this ! It is so refreshing !! You definetly have to put it in the fridge before tho ! But it is one of my favourite carbonated drinks! And the most refreshing one !
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK

I love sprite. I love it and I love it. I never feel guilty when drinking sprite. I tend to get my teeth whitened every 2 months and this does not stain my teeth. Try it!
Desma B.
Desma B.
Pine Bluff, AR

The best lemon lime soda there is out here! It has been around ever since I was young. It has the best combination of lemon and lime and the carbonation isn't too strong!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I'm not that big on sodas there are only a few that I would drink and sprite is one of them. I just love how its not like other sodas that are very strong this is perfect
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Sprite is another of my favorite drinks. i drink this almost every day and i love it its very refreshing and one of my all time favorite i recommend everyone to drink it.
David R.
David R.
Chandler

I love this soda, taste great and refreshing. Always taste like lime and if you put it in the fridge it has a nice bite because of the carbonation. You'll love this soda!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.

Sprite is such a great refreshing drink (even if it isn't the healthiest option on the market). Such a great thirst quencher that I can't quite seem to give it up though!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.

Es muy rico la spray de limon ya que sirven para combinar con cual alimentación y mejor sobre mesa no puede. A ver ya que se es muy refrescante y rico para un día soleado
delicious love it a lot and its has such a great flavour would recommend to all!!! It tastes similar to lemonade but has that kick of lime that gives it that sprite taste
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.

Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I find it a lot more refreshing than most. My only concern is that it doesn't have a caffeinated version, which would be nice at times.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now