Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Sandra P.
Sandra P.

Sprite is my go to when I don't have my usual. I like this because it doesn't have caffeine or coloring. I don't usually drink soda but when I do I drink Sprite.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY

Nothing quenches your thirst quite like an ice cold Sprite. The lemon lime flavor, the fizz from the bubbles, it just all comes together in a beautiful symphony.
Dana F.
Dana F.

Sprite is a classic soda and can be mixed with just about anything to create other drinks. Not to mention the fact that it's a good relief for an upset stomach.
divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL

This item is so fresh and refreshing,especially during the hot summers,i love it.the citrus taste in it is so cool and the price is affortable ,would buy again.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE

Sprite lemon sofa is delicious. Tastes better when it's really really cold. Also when I feel sick or stomach is naseous I drink sprite to help me which it does.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC

I don't normally drink soda, but sprite is one of the very few that I like. Very refreshing, not too sweet. Good price and good value. I will always repurchase.
Monika S.
Monika S.

One of my only favorite sodas to drink. I don't usually drink soda like ever. But I will splurge one day in this. So tasty without the harsh kick that coke has.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Little Elm, TX

Sprite is one of the most refreshing sodas ever. I love the taste, its so satisfying. Its my go to if i dont have any water available or i want something sweet.
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT

Sprite isnmy go to drink when i want something refreshing that isn't water it is also my go to whenevet i am sick of feel nauseous it really soothes my stomache
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora , Co

Sprite has to be my favorite soda ever. I get this every time i go out to eat or when i go to a gas station. It just tastes so good and it takes the thirst away
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now