Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose Creek, SC

It's sprit who doesn't love sprit?!?! It's the best thing since sliced bread! I feel you haven't tried this you must go know and give it a sip!!! You won't regret it!
Dora M.
Dora M.
Cumb Gap, TN

I always buy this for my kids for when the want a pop. They love the taste and I love that it is clear in case they spill it. Also love it because it's caffeine free.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA

LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is my favorite soft drink and I feel great after drinking some! If you haven't had sprite, which i doubt you haven't, you need to go try some now!
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Sherman Oaks, CA

i love sprite! i would consider it one of my top 3 favorite sodas! it's a great, refreshing and not iverly sweet soda. it's good with any meal and it's caffeine free!
justice r.
justice r.
Merrillville, IN

I love drinking a can od Sprite after a long day out in the sun! expecially with a little vodka! I like that its lighter in taste and not as carbonated as other pops.
Lena E.
Lena E.
South Barre, MA

Used to be my ride or die drink of choice. Its got a good taste and it is worth the amount of money it is sold for. Good flavor, good price, all around good product.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Somersworth, NH

I love Sprite and think it's so refreshing. I love the taste and the carbonation it has. It's perfect for when I'm snacking or on a hot day. I will always repurchase
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR

Sprite is my absolute favorite drink of all time!! It's delicious mixed with a raspberry flavoring, everyone should try it! Especially a raspberry sprite from sonic.
Verónica R.
Verónica R.
Doral, FL

La única que me gusta, usaría esta mas que el 7up porque siento que su sabor es mas rico. Lo uso con frecuencia y lo recomiendo, su precio económico, muy buen sabor.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.

Classic refreshing Soda. Light taste, for when you don't want a Coke or Dr. Pepper.
Basic Soda price. It's a go to for entertaining, and is great as a mixer as well.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now