Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK

Great lemon lime flavored beverage also great when u want a carbonated beverage but don't want all the calories, so I don't mind my children having a glass here and there!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

For me, Sprite is a must have at any bash! You can mix it so many ways. It also refreshing when cold and gives you just enough taste to not get overwhelmed with it quickly
Christy D.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL

Love me some Sprite! This has a soothing great taste. It will quench your thirst in one sip. I drink these daily so it's easy for me to highly recommend Sprite to anyone!
iman a.
iman a.
toronto

im tottaly in love with thisit it just soo refreshing i am a repeat customer who obviesly used it more than once it is the best drink i have ever tasted its a great value
Katherine G.
Katherine G.

Es muy rico la spray de limon ya que sirven para combinar con cual alimentación y mejor sobre mesa no puede. A ver ya que se es muy refrescante y rico para un día soleado
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mount Carmel, IL

I love Sprite!! It's caffeine free which is good because I drink enough coffee that I don't need any more caffeine but I can still quench my thirst with a good ol Sprite!
Roxana I.
Roxana I.

I really like the taste, the gas it produces in your mouth is incomparable,
much attention, I since the probe remains haunted, is unique, and is very economical! Test it.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.

Sprite is such a great refreshing drink (even if it isn't the healthiest option on the market). Such a great thirst quencher that I can't quite seem to give it up though!
David R.
David R.
Chandler

I love this soda, taste great and refreshing. Always taste like lime and if you put it in the fridge it has a nice bite because of the carbonation. You'll love this soda!
Desma B.
Desma B.
Pine Bluff, AR

The best lemon lime soda there is out here! It has been around ever since I was young. It has the best combination of lemon and lime and the carbonation isn't too strong!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now