Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY

Sprite is a classic soda. It's super refreshing and has a distinct lemon lime flavor that are incomparable to other lemon lime flavored carbonated drinks out on the market.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX

I have recently stopped drinking caffeinated sodas and so Sprite is the perfect go to when I need a refreshing drink that isn't water. The taste isn't overbearing or sugary
Christy T.
Christy T.

Classic sprite that has always been around. I like to drink it when I feel that coke has too much sugar taste. I love carbonated drinks and you can't go wrong with sprite.
Rochi C.
Rochi C.
New York

I love the taste of Sprite. It is very refreshing. When I want to take something sweet but take my thirst, I turn to this drink. Almost does not feel the taste with lemon,
Eva H.
Eva H.
Longwood, FL

If I could be a spokesperson for Sprite I would. There is no other brand that tastes the way it does. Lemon Lime with no after taste like other soft drinks. I love Sprite!
Eleni A.
Eleni A.
Northfield, IL

This is a classic! My family loves this soda! It is so refreshing and has a crisp cool taste! I would definitely recommend you go buy this if you haven't tried it already!
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR

Sprite used to be my favorite Aida before I feel in love with Mountain Dew. It is still one of my go to drinks when my stomach is upset and it always provides a good burp.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Arlington, TX

Have you tried sprit! Oh my! This is the most delicious thing on this green earth. From the smooth lemon flavor to the tangy lime mixture I can't ever put this down. 10/10
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

I love Sprite. It's my all time favorite soda. I love the flavor and it's something I think everyone like. Sprite and 7up has kind off the same taste. But Sprite is better
Lexi D.
Lexi D.
Oklahoma City, OK

Love love love love sprite could live off of it its a daily addiction for me. To some people it taste bland or full or carbonation but to me it taste like regular old soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now