BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
Sprite is a good drink to have every once in a while. The lime in it is something that I don't think I can really taste. I don't know if they don't add much into it or if it's mixed in to the point where you can't really taste it but I feel like it has a similar taste to Mountain Dew. It is not my preferred choice.
Tasha G.
Sprite is a good, light, crisp refreshing drink. I love the taste of it. I also like the burn it has going down your throat. The flavor is great! If you haven't tried it, I recommend it! I also like that it is caffeine free and clear colored, makes it awesome for kids.
Megan W.
Morrisville, NC
Gosh, I love sprite. it will forever be one of my favorite sodas. It is light, flavorful, and perfect for a hot day. Most of the time i love that it doesn't have caffeine, but sometimes i wish it did. i would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't tried it yet.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is my favorite soda and if I ever have a choice to get soda I always get Sprite. I love the flavor of Sprite because it is very suddle and has a fresh taste. I like the packaging of Sprite because it is very crisp looking. I do recommend this soda to others.
Hayley J.
sprite i such a classic soda. it has such a refreshing taste. it is my soda of choice and is my go to. it is also perfect to give to kids when they are throwing up just little sips and it will soothe the stomach. its also good if you put preach or mango flavoring in it
Ruth R.
Edison, NJ
I mean, cmon. Sprite is the best soda for me, or in a tie with another product. Packaging is the same as the other brands, really. The flavor is very consistent. Sprite is such a go to drink of mine. And I definitely recommend it to everyone, if they haven't had it
Adriana Z.
Doral, FL
So so refreshing, i love the lemon flavor, and with food...omg it's great!!!!!, i recommend it, but no the light version, i don't like it too much. it doesnt compares with others, well...i like 7-up too, but this is delicious
Estrella T.
One of my favorite drinks! I love Sprite! I am a repeat customer. I like to drink this on long trips because it helps me with my tummy aches. It is very affordable. I recommend this drink because it has a great crisp taste!
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
BEST SODA EVER. goes well with other juices to make a cocktail or is perfect by itself. for me, it doesnt leave the plaque on my teeth or stain anything. its light and refreshing :) i always drnk it whenever it's offered and I'd definitely recommend this to others
Mia B.
Sprite is only amazing if it's the last resort. Lately it hasn't been up to pare on my scale of amazing. I wouldn't want to drink 7up if there was a choice between the both. I would drink Sprite if it was always available in cherry. The price is usually under $5.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?