Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Holly K.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD
We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
María P.
María P.
me encanta esta bebida gaseosa, es clasica, tiene un muy buen sabor, siempre que estoy en la calle acalorada o es una de estas, cocacola o pepsi
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
I love Sprite and would recommend it over any other lemon lime soda. It teases great and crisp and I would choose it over any other soda any day
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
This has a light citrus flavor and isn't quite as sweet as some dark soda/pop. This is the drink of choice for sick kids without a stonach ache.
Saulimar C.
Saulimar C.
Miami, Florida
the flavor is always crisp. the flavor is always crisp. great tasting cafine free love it sparkely easy to find it frizz tired of written review
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's not too strong or sweet like Mountain Dew or 7 up. It also has just the right amount of carbonation.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Sprite is my favorite soda drink. Has a lemon taste. Great drink for parties. It's a fresh drink for the summer. Good flavor compared to others.
Yohana A.
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
I love sprite,it's a very refreshing beverage and keeps you cool,it doesn't really take away the thirst but it tastes great on a hot summer day.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

I love it, it's my favorite drink, I love the light lemony and refreshing it is, if I put to choose soft drinks, I do not hesitate to choose it.
Rose H.
Rose H.
Clarksburg, MD
Delicious! This is a refreshing tasty beverage that my kids enjoy. Sprite lemon lime soda is a great drink for any occasion! Great tasting soda!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?