Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Sara M.
Sara M.

Everyone loves sprite! Probably my favourite soda and goes great with anything. Also great for group occasions as it's a drink that everyone enjoys! Refreshing on hot days, and pairs perfectly with pizza.
Fanny D.
Fanny D.

Es el tamaño ideal para una comida, no sobra y el precio suele ser más económico que la botella de 600. Es una bebida refrescante con sabor a Lima limón, no es pesada y es gasificada, ideal para el verano
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN

I like Sprite ! The flavor is a little heavier with the lemon lime then 7up is . It has nice packaging and the can is easy to take along anywhere ! It is better then any alternative ! I would buy it again
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston, WV

This soda is not as harsh on the body as dark sodas would be. It is more carbonated than alternatives and it is definitely a thirst quencher. It is highly affordable and would buy again to drink anywhere.
Michael O.
Michael O.

Crisp and refreshing. If I have a stomach ache, I usually drink sprite and it makes my stomach feel better. Better taste than 7 up and twist mist in my point of view. One of my favorite pops of all time.
Kiyoma B.
Kiyoma B.
Raleigh, NC

Sprite has an amazing crisp taste. It is a very thirst fulfilling beverage. I love it because it has a great lemon lime taste and I don't have to feel guilty about drinking it like I do with dark soda's.
Avery B.
Avery B.
West Lafayette, IN

I can't think of a more refreshing drink. The taste is much more crisp than its competitors. Definitely affordable and comes in many different sizes. Flavor is unbeatable. I like it best served ice cold.
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is so good! It's so light and the flavor is delicious. It definitely is a thirst quencher and is refreshing, unlike heavier colas, which can leave you even thirstier than before you had the drink.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.

Original is always better! I love sprite because to me it's not as overpowering like other sodas. The taste is somewhat refreshing. This is one of my all time favs that I will enjoy forever! I recommend!
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY

My all time
Favorite soft drink. I love the crisp flavor and the light bubbles of lemon and lime mixed together in a great combo. Sprite is also great because you can mix it with juices for a good flavor
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now