Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY

Sprite is another staple product in my household. My family loves Sprite. It does have a nice refreshing flavor, and the crispness of it makes it just that much better.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alpharetta, GA

Love sprite! taste best super cold and very refreshing with a lemony lime taste. I do not drink it daily cause of the carbonation but i do enjoy one a few times a week.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Nashua, Nh

While sprite isn't my favorite soda, I prefer this over ginger ale. It was my go to when pregnant (Germany) because it has no caffeine, hands down the best lemon soda!
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , Pa

Sprite is an amazing light soda .. I always have Sprite in my fridge . I highly recommend if your not much of a soda drinker but you still want that carbonated drink .
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I prefer Sprite over the other brand. It doesn't irritate my tummy. I keep it on hand more in the summer months when I want a fizzy drink that isn't heavy like cola's.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA

One of the best sodas out there. The lemon lime taste is perfect and extremely refreshing during the summer time. The taste is unique and there isn't anything like it.
Tessa E.
Tessa E.
Fordsville

This is my go to drink. It doesn't matter if I am sick or mixing it with adult beverage. It's great cold or hot. It's cheap. It's also has coke points if you save them
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this soda... It's soooo amazing... I love to drink this soda when I feel like my stomach is bathing me.. It also helped when I was nauseous during my pregnancy.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA

I prefer the diet version, but it's a great refreshing soda because of the flavor. It's sweet but not overly so and its not sour. The packaging is easily identifiable.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

Sprite is a refreshing lemon lime soda that can be mixed with many different things to make a very refreshing drink or to just drink alone I always keep sprite with me
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?