BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
I love Sprite and would recommend it over any other lemon lime soda. It teases great and crisp and I would choose it over any other soda any day
Rose H.
Rose H.
Clarksburg, MD
Delicious! This is a refreshing tasty beverage that my kids enjoy. Sprite lemon lime soda is a great drink for any occasion! Great tasting soda!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly love drinking sprite when I at the movies with a bucket of popcorn I feel like my trip isn't complete unless I have that combination.
Yohana A.
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
I love sprite,it's a very refreshing beverage and keeps you cool,it doesn't really take away the thirst but it tastes great on a hot summer day.
Aylin G.
Aylin G.
Saint Louis, MO
i really enjoy drinking a cold sprite on a summer day even though there could be some more cans it does the job its alot better then sierra mist
Angel V.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Pretty good so notices a lemon and a recommended for everyone it also comes in like a 12 pack and I really like it I will buy it again and again
andrea m.
andrea m.
Sprite is my favorite soda it always i love that it's never flat like other sodas I like making it into slushy I can drink a while bottle myself
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
This has a light citrus flavor and isn't quite as sweet as some dark soda/pop. This is the drink of choice for sick kids without a stonach ache.
Saulimar C.
Saulimar C.
Miami, Florida
the flavor is always crisp. the flavor is always crisp. great tasting cafine free love it sparkely easy to find it frizz tired of written review
Mia U.
Mia U.
My favorite drink! I always get this whenever its an option. I truly enjoy this drink whether I'm making pops out of it or just as a cold drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?