Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Montserrat C.
Montserrat C.
Belmont , MA

Buen sabor, lo típoco de todo sprite. No es algo extraordinario pero los refrescos en lata siempre son mejores, ya que mantien la temperatura fría por más tiempo.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Austin, Tx

So refreshing! Classic taste! Forever one of my favorite sodas. Great alone and iced down. Even better as a mixer! Vodka and Sprite is my favorite adult beverage!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Rialto , Ca

My favorite to drink on a hot day or to mix with vodka or Bacardi. Cheap and easy to find any where! I don't recommend if you're trying to make a skinny cocktail!
Asheton T.
Asheton T.
Woodleaf, NC

An inexpensive sofa with an expensive taste. Great for mixing drinks and perfect if you're wanting to avoid all the sugars that are added into darker soft drinks.
Malinda S.
Malinda S.
Wooster, OH

I drink this better then any other drink I use to drink Mountain Dew that have a lot of sugar in it and it's not good for anyone same as Pepsi I drink sprite zero
Lisset M.
Lisset M.
Kissimmee, Fl

Absolutely love Sprite lemon lime. Is still taste like Sprite but now it has a extra lemon kick to it and it makes it more refreshing. All this for a great price.
kayla e.
kayla e.
Salisbury, NC

Sprite is a very refreshing drink when you are thirsty, and it's also good since it has no calories. Its a good drink when you feel like you are dehydrated also.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ

I'm not really a soda drinker when I do which is usually when I go out its sprite or ginger Ale, I love the crisp refreshing taste of the lemony lime sprite has.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Rialto, CA

We don't drink soda that much but when we do have this kind its cause my brother is coming ! It always works for when you have a stomach ach this soda helps a lot
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Glendale, AZ

I much prefer Sierra Mist. Sprite is almost too sweet and has a bad aftertaste to me but since intryntonstay away from caffeine sometimes this is my only option.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now