BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Holly K.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD
We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
Yohana A.
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
I love sprite,it's a very refreshing beverage and keeps you cool,it doesn't really take away the thirst but it tastes great on a hot summer day.
andrea m.
andrea m.
Sprite is my favorite soda it always i love that it's never flat like other sodas I like making it into slushy I can drink a while bottle myself
Saulimar C.
Saulimar C.
Miami, Florida
the flavor is always crisp. the flavor is always crisp. great tasting cafine free love it sparkely easy to find it frizz tired of written review
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly love drinking sprite when I at the movies with a bucket of popcorn I feel like my trip isn't complete unless I have that combination.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Sprite lemon lime is my all time favorite flavor of carbonated drink and I am a freak with carbonated drinks. Its flavor and lots of carbonation
Chaylynn S.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
This drink is so refreshing and nice specially for the summer time you can mix it with anything I like mine with ice and some lemon it's so good
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Not a Sprite girl just like Cole and Pepsi products to be honest but I don't care it's Duda I mean it's a drink , I dint consume sodaS everyday
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Go-to drink! Great flavor without the caffeine headache after. Love drinking with a meal or just along as a snack! Highly suggest this beverage
Lori C.
Lori C.
Slidell
I love this brand when it's really cold. It has the carbonation that I like but no over powering taste. This is my go to drink when I'm sick...
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?