Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN

Wherever I go (as of out to eat) if I don't get fruit punch or lemonade, Sprite is my go to drink. And NO I DON'T LIKE SIERRA MIST OR OFF BRAND LEMON LIME SOAD ANY BETTER lol.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK

This is a great soda for someone who wants something bubbly but that isn't too sweet or too acidic. I like drinking this when I have a sensitive stomach but am craving soda.
Kritzia R.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL

My favorite soda of all ! i can drink sprite any time of the day . it is even good for hangovers ! And if your stomach is feeling upset , it will surely make you feel better
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I only drink this when I have a congested chest or cold the bubbles help break it up and help me cough it out it's like my own specially remedy to get rid of my cold faster.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Natick, MA

I could practically live on SPrite. I have only had the original lemon lime but am open to any other flavors. Pretty affordable and very easy to put in a bag or a lunch box.
Damaris L.
Damaris L.

One of my fave sodas in the market right now. By itself or with alcoholic mixed drinks this soda can amp up any beverage especially in the summer time. Its a definite rebuy.
Kelsie T.
Kelsie T.
Conneaut, OH

I drink a sprite every day. It is my one and only favorite pop to drink! It tastes great and has no caffeine! It makes your stomach feel better if you have an upset stomach.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

It tastes good and is refreshing, but I feel it is too sweet and doesn't taste much like lemon or lime. I still drink it but I don't always finish a can for the same reason.
Dora Mae C.
Dora Mae C.
Zwolle, LA

Love the taste! Nothing like the the first sip of Sprite! A real thirst quencher! Also one of the very few drinks besides water my daughter can drink! Love love love Sprite!
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Cool Ridge, WV

Love Sprite! I'm the only one in my household who drinks it. Everyone else thinks it taste like dirt! I guess some people like it some don't. My opinion is that it's great!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now