Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Naples, FL

I love Sprite!!!!!!!!! Sprite is one of my favorite drinks besides Pepsi and coke. The lemon lime Sprite just makes you feel better on a hot day or after a busy day
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Canton, GA

I love Sprite and have been drinking it since I was a girl. My family are long time coca-cola product drinkers and would love to have coupons if they are available.
Aga U.
Aga U.
Kents Hill, ME

This is of course CLASSIC in the best way possible. I like the packaging and of course taste. I am repeat consumer, love it! It's affordable for everybody's pocket.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA

Sprite tastes good but it is not my favorite. After awhile it gets boring and it always makes me feel more hungry than other drinks for some reason. I prefer Coke.
Richard G.
Richard G.
Oxnard, CA

I absolutely love sprite I drink it every day I love the flavor and it really helps out my stomach I have a lot of stomach problems so it really helps me out a lot
Roberta p.
Roberta p.

One of my favorite sodas. I love the lemon line flavor and it has just the right amount of fizz. I would recommend this to anyone because this is the absolute best
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca

This is one of the most bought soda at my home. I drink it to make me feel better whne my babies tummys aren't feeling good mix it with some water and there you go.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Buxton, NC

Loved Sprite since I was a kid. Sure it's unhealthy and packed with sugar, but the taste is still great. Only drink once in a while to keep off the cellulite haha.
Mulan V.
Mulan V.
Scottsville , Va

I love sprite
I'm always sick and sprite always settles my stomach when I can't keep anything down. It taste wonderful, it's settling , it's a wonderful life soda.
Ab O.
Ab O.

Sprite is so refreshing. It also comes in handy when I need a mixer for a drink. Also great for making punch or if you need a little something extra in a smoothie.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now