Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Ninoshka A.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL
If I had to choose between any so day I would always pick sprite. Very refreshing, affordable and they ha be them in different shapes and siizes.
megan f.
megan f.
Fresno, CA
Sprite is just that classic non-dark soda taste to me. I love it and it is one of the options i always serve at family get togethers. great taste
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly love drinking sprite when I at the movies with a bucket of popcorn I feel like my trip isn't complete unless I have that combination.
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
I love Sprite and would recommend it over any other lemon lime soda. It teases great and crisp and I would choose it over any other soda any day
Chaylynn S.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
This drink is so refreshing and nice specially for the summer time you can mix it with anything I like mine with ice and some lemon it's so good
María P.
María P.
me encanta esta bebida gaseosa, es clasica, tiene un muy buen sabor, siempre que estoy en la calle acalorada o es una de estas, cocacola o pepsi
Karina P.
Karina P.
I can drink Sprite a lot, the flavor may get boring after awhile but when I come back to it after awhile it's as good as new until I ware it out
Aylin G.
Aylin G.
Saint Louis, MO
i really enjoy drinking a cold sprite on a summer day even though there could be some more cans it does the job its alot better then sierra mist
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I love Sprite in general but add some flavored rum and hello yum!!! My kids enjoy Sprite when it comes to soda and super cold it's refreshing!!!
Angel V.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Pretty good so notices a lemon and a recommended for everyone it also comes in like a 12 pack and I really like it I will buy it again and again
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?