BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Lexi L.
Go-to drink! Great flavor without the caffeine headache after. Love drinking with a meal or just along as a snack! Highly suggest this beverage
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
This soda is great. It's the perfect amount of lime & lemon, it's not overpowering and it's really subtle. I recommend this over Pepsi for sure
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
When I don't feel like drinking caffeine this is my go to drink. I like to drink it with lots of ice. Or when I'm munching on some spicy chips.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
My favorite soda! Helps with nausea too! Taste great! I really like the "obey your verse" cans with the lyrics of songs on them. Makes it fun!
I rather drink this than coke and water . It taste good and isn't that high in sugar , cheap and it has a great taste one of my favorite sodas
Yuri H.
Melvindale, MI
Love it f especially when I have an upset stomach due to eating something that didn't agree with me this helps a lot because of the lemon lime
Paige B.
Sprite is a classic product that's I can't remember when I first started drinking it I know it's been a while and I don't see myself stopping.
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
I don't drink soda a lot but when I do I want a sprite. I love the lemon-lime taste and it doesn't burn my throat like coke or other products.
Kala C.
Guyton, GA
I drink a sprite a day every afternoon. It is SO refreshing and it has no caffeine, even better!! The flavor is great and so is the packaging.
Juliana G.
My all time favorite soda! always refreshing and delicious! the only issue is when you order it at restaurants they might refill it with water
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?