Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Aiyana P.
Aiyana P.

Love Sprite so much!!! It's versatile taste makes it perfect for just about any meal. This soda is also perfect for those sick days with a can of soup and some crackers
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't usually drink soda because it stains my teeth, and it has so much sugar i feel really dehydrated by the end. When i do this is one of the few sodas i will drink
Aseelah H.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH

I love Sprite especially the original. I cut down on pop so I don't drink it as often as I used to but when I see it at a party of some other gathering I will grab one.
Janie G.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX

Sprite always plays a good role in my family it has a light lemon flavor and when we don't feel too good from our tummy we drink Sprite cold or with ice and it helps us
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA

Can't go wrong with the original. This is a go too when I want to feel like a kid again. When I splurge and give my kids a few drinks of soda, this is what I give them.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alpharetta, GA

Love sprite! taste best super cold and very refreshing with a lemony lime taste. I do not drink it daily cause of the carbonation but i do enjoy one a few times a week.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN

I mean who doesn't like sprite? This is my life savor when I am sick. But I love it because it is caffeine free so I can drink it instead of coke or anything like that.
Denise J.
Denise J.

My boyfriend loves his sprit. When his stomach hurts that spirt is very good to calm down the pain and you make you feel like your not full with food. It is very handy.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Modesto, CA

i am a lemon lime type of person i really enjoy the crisp refreshing taste of sprite i great for those hot sunny days. my husband enjoys them for lunch.great for partys
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY

Sprite is another staple product in my household. My family loves Sprite. It does have a nice refreshing flavor, and the crispness of it makes it just that much better.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now