Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
JoJo U.
JoJo U.

Sprite is my favorite soda drink! I normally don't drink sodas but I love the lemon lime flavor. I love that it's caffeine free. It gives me a little bubble in my drink. It's refreshing in a can, a cup, or glass.
RD L.
RD L.
Clemmons, NC

Sprite has always been one of my favorite soft drinks when I drink them. I stay away from caffeine and this is one of the only ones without. I think it is very reasonably priced. The flavor is a sweet lemon-lime.
Madison F.
Madison F.
Ozark, AL

This is my absolute favorite drink. It contains no caffeine which is a major plus when looking at carbonated soft drinks. These help with dehydration and low blood sugar/low blood pressure. They also taste great.
Breanne F.
Breanne F.

Sprite is such a fun soda to drink. It's clear, it's bubbly, and it tastes good! It's great to drink on its own, or to mix with something else. It's especially awesome in punches, and gives that nice bubbly feel!
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
N Prince Geo, VA

Sprite is my go to soda. This is what i order every time i go to a restaurant. Its way better than most sodas and the lime flavor is amazing! The packaging is really cute and i would recommend to the whole world!
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.

My second favorite soda . The original lemon-lime soda . Nothing competes . Everything else tastes bad . This drink balances out the flavor with the carbonation and it's perfect ! I will always pick up a Sprite .
Abby G.
Abby G.

I love drinking sprite whenever I need a fix of soda. I'm not big on soda because they leave me feeling bloated but with Sprite I get just the right amount of carbonated drink to last my craving a couple of days.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT

I love sprite! I've had other lemon lime sodas and they are not the same. They aren't expensive and they taste good! I would definitely buy again and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried the soda before
Yasmine R.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA

This soda is so refreshing. It is my favorite out of all the lemon lime drinks. Such as; 7up, etc.. Sprite had the perfect amount of carbonation. It is very affordable. I will keep purchasing this over and over.
Becky J.
Becky J.

Sprite is my go to on a hot day or when I have an upset stomach. The fizzle and coolness of it, keeps me cooler and settles my stomach. Wish there wasn't as much sugar in it otherwise I would enjoy it more often
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now