BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Angel V.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Pretty good so notices a lemon and a recommended for everyone it also comes in like a 12 pack and I really like it I will buy it again and again
michelle r.
michelle r.
Sanger, CA
Love Sprite. Everyone in the house loves it. Its caffeine free so I dont worry so much with the kids, getting too hyper. I buy when its on sale.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
This has a light citrus flavor and isn't quite as sweet as some dark soda/pop. This is the drink of choice for sick kids without a stonach ache.
Aylin G.
Aylin G.
Saint Louis, MO
i really enjoy drinking a cold sprite on a summer day even though there could be some more cans it does the job its alot better then sierra mist
Mia U.
Mia U.
My favorite drink! I always get this whenever its an option. I truly enjoy this drink whether I'm making pops out of it or just as a cold drink.
Yohana A.
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
I love sprite,it's a very refreshing beverage and keeps you cool,it doesn't really take away the thirst but it tastes great on a hot summer day.
Saulimar C.
Saulimar C.
Miami, Florida
the flavor is always crisp. the flavor is always crisp. great tasting cafine free love it sparkely easy to find it frizz tired of written review
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Sprite is my favorite soda drink. Has a lemon taste. Great drink for parties. It's a fresh drink for the summer. Good flavor compared to others.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Sprite lemon lime is my all time favorite flavor of carbonated drink and I am a freak with carbonated drinks. Its flavor and lots of carbonation
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

I love it, it's my favorite drink, I love the light lemony and refreshing it is, if I put to choose soft drinks, I do not hesitate to choose it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?