Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Coventry, RI
I love Sprite it is my go to soda. Very easy to digest. I have been drinking this soda most of my life. I sometimes make Shirley temples with it.
Sapphire V.
Sapphire V.
Taste amazing when it's cold it's a good drink to drink because it's not so harsh on you like coke is I love coke but this is a good replacement.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX
Omg i love sprite so much especially the off brand kinds. It is so refreshing and believe it or not it actually helps with cramps and migraines!!
Val H.
Val H.
I love Sprite I have it all the time in the house specially cuz there's no caffeine in it so when the kids want a soda they get to have a Sprite.
one of the best sodas.. still not my favorite on the list but it's on there for sure. I love the lemon like flavor just makes it unique and tasty
Karla M.
Karla M.
Superrrrrr yummy soda. I love mixing this with some hi-c lemonade. It tastes so good. Love the bright gram can it makes it stand out from others.
Ninoshka A.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL
If I had to choose between any so day I would always pick sprite. Very refreshing, affordable and they ha be them in different shapes and siizes.
april c.
april c.
really refreshing great taste I always buy these awesome for summer time to add different flavors into it always great for mixing up adult drinks
Grace H.
Grace H.
Lynden, WA
These are great! They taste exactly like lemon, and lime! They are great for if you have a tummy ache. I nasically always have them in my fridge!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly love drinking sprite when I at the movies with a bucket of popcorn I feel like my trip isn't complete unless I have that combination.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?