BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Grace H.
Grace H.
Lynden, WA
These are great! They taste exactly like lemon, and lime! They are great for if you have a tummy ache. I nasically always have them in my fridge!
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Junction City, KS
Sprite was always my mother's go to for an upset tummy and I can say I keep that tradition. I love the taste and the bubbles and so does my son!!
one of the best sodas.. still not my favorite on the list but it's on there for sure. I love the lemon like flavor just makes it unique and tasty
Val H.
Val H.
I love Sprite I have it all the time in the house specially cuz there's no caffeine in it so when the kids want a soda they get to have a Sprite.
megan f.
megan f.
Fresno, CA
Sprite is just that classic non-dark soda taste to me. I love it and it is one of the options i always serve at family get togethers. great taste
michelle r.
michelle r.
Sanger, CA
Love Sprite. Everyone in the house loves it. Its caffeine free so I dont worry so much with the kids, getting too hyper. I buy when its on sale.
Karina P.
Karina P.
I can drink Sprite a lot, the flavor may get boring after awhile but when I come back to it after awhile it's as good as new until I ware it out
Aylin G.
Aylin G.
Saint Louis, MO
i really enjoy drinking a cold sprite on a summer day even though there could be some more cans it does the job its alot better then sierra mist
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's not too strong or sweet like Mountain Dew or 7 up. It also has just the right amount of carbonation.
Angel V.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Pretty good so notices a lemon and a recommended for everyone it also comes in like a 12 pack and I really like it I will buy it again and again
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?