Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR

Sprite is my absolute favorite drink of all time!! It's delicious mixed with a raspberry flavoring, everyone should try it! Especially a raspberry sprite from sonic.
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL

This is a great soda. I like this when I got out to eat and even when my stomach feels sick. It can help settle a stomach well. I prefer sprite over its alternative.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

My toddler loves it! It's he drink to loves to ask for and if I don't get it for her she won't drink it. So I already know what she likes to drink with her kids meal.
Verónica R.
Verónica R.
Doral, FL

La única que me gusta, usaría esta mas que el 7up porque siento que su sabor es mas rico. Lo uso con frecuencia y lo recomiendo, su precio económico, muy buen sabor.
Sarita C.
Sarita C.
Saint Cloud, MN

Absolute refreshing! You can mix pretty much anything with it. I love how it hasn't changed its taste over the years. Is a great value and would recommend to others.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.

Classic refreshing Soda. Light taste, for when you don't want a Coke or Dr. Pepper.
Basic Soda price. It's a go to for entertaining, and is great as a mixer as well.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV

Very refreshing!! Especially on a sour stomach when you aren't feeling good, this helps! Plus it has no caffeine so I let my kids drink this when they want some pop.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Gardena, CA

I mean what can I say on a hot day an ice cold Sprite hits the spot! It's also great mixed into an assorted variety of fruit juices overall great drink must taste 😂😂
Heather L.
Heather L.
Roanoke, VA

I have always enjoyed sprite because of the caffeine free and the taste. It leaves a tingly feeling afterwards and quenches your thirst better than the darker sodas.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Somersworth, NH

I love Sprite and think it's so refreshing. I love the taste and the carbonation it has. It's perfect for when I'm snacking or on a hot day. I will always repurchase
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now