BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
If I drink any type of pop my first choice is ALWAYS Sprite. Sprite tastes soooo good and I enjoy drinking Sprite with some of my favorite meals.
megan f.
megan f.
Fresno, CA
Sprite is just that classic non-dark soda taste to me. I love it and it is one of the options i always serve at family get togethers. great taste
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Coventry, RI
I love Sprite it is my go to soda. Very easy to digest. I have been drinking this soda most of my life. I sometimes make Shirley temples with it.
Ninoshka A.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL
If I had to choose between any so day I would always pick sprite. Very refreshing, affordable and they ha be them in different shapes and siizes.
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Junction City, KS
Sprite was always my mother's go to for an upset tummy and I can say I keep that tradition. I love the taste and the bubbles and so does my son!!
one of the best sodas.. still not my favorite on the list but it's on there for sure. I love the lemon like flavor just makes it unique and tasty
Karla M.
Karla M.
Superrrrrr yummy soda. I love mixing this with some hi-c lemonade. It tastes so good. Love the bright gram can it makes it stand out from others.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
This is a must have in my house! Nice and refreshing alone or mixed with alcohol. Perfect every day drink and always s hit with the kids as well!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I love Sprite in general but add some flavored rum and hello yum!!! My kids enjoy Sprite when it comes to soda and super cold it's refreshing!!!
Karina P.
Karina P.
I can drink Sprite a lot, the flavor may get boring after awhile but when I come back to it after awhile it's as good as new until I ware it out
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?