Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
One of the classics! I like to buy one of this once in a while! Perfect for hot days to refresh your sistem! And in a can if you want to go solo xD One of my favorites sodas!
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN

Wherever I go (as of out to eat) if I don't get fruit punch or lemonade, Sprite is my go to drink. And NO I DON'T LIKE SIERRA MIST OR OFF BRAND LEMON LIME SOAD ANY BETTER lol.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Woodburn, OR

Such a great drink. It's a great mixer for your favorite virgin or adult drink. It is also a great natural remedy for an upset stomach. This one drink I always have on hand.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Bel Air, MD

This is the classic crisp beverage to reach for any time of day. The lemon lime flavor combined with the carbonation is a fluttering of tastes that is incredibly refreshing.
Viky P.
Viky P.
Phoenix, AZ

No matter where I go in always want a sprite with my meal. I drink 2 cups of coffee daily. So I avoid caffeine the rest of the day. Sprite is refreshing and I love the taste
Lidia N.
Lidia N.

Usually I only drink this when I'm sick or when I need to burp. I have cut off most carbonated drink from my diet, but Sprite is something I usually drink. It's really good.
Madi E.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio

Classic Sprite is delicious. Honestly, it's my go to drink when I go to restaurants. It's like carbonated water with a little pizzaz. Overall, I definitely recommend. 10/10.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I only drink this when I have a congested chest or cold the bubbles help break it up and help me cough it out it's like my own specially remedy to get rid of my cold faster.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

It tastes good and is refreshing, but I feel it is too sweet and doesn't taste much like lemon or lime. I still drink it but I don't always finish a can for the same reason.
Damaris L.
Damaris L.

One of my fave sodas in the market right now. By itself or with alcoholic mixed drinks this soda can amp up any beverage especially in the summer time. Its a definite rebuy.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now