Add a Photo

Photos (83)
brianna m.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite drink other then dr.pepper . Seriously if u want a good drink other then water add some sprite to your life its not as bad as coke lol
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
If I drink any type of pop my first choice is ALWAYS Sprite. Sprite tastes soooo good and I enjoy drinking Sprite with some of my favorite meals.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Coventry, RI
I love Sprite it is my go to soda. Very easy to digest. I have been drinking this soda most of my life. I sometimes make Shirley temples with it.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Love sprite. It's much fizzier than mellow yellow. It's one of those sodas that can make your eyes water if you drink it too fast, but i love it.
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Junction City, KS
Sprite was always my mother's go to for an upset tummy and I can say I keep that tradition. I love the taste and the bubbles and so does my son!!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
This is a must have in my house! Nice and refreshing alone or mixed with alcohol. Perfect every day drink and always s hit with the kids as well!
Val H.
Val H.
I love Sprite I have it all the time in the house specially cuz there's no caffeine in it so when the kids want a soda they get to have a Sprite.
Sapphire V.
Sapphire V.
Taste amazing when it's cold it's a good drink to drink because it's not so harsh on you like coke is I love coke but this is a good replacement.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX
Omg i love sprite so much especially the off brand kinds. It is so refreshing and believe it or not it actually helps with cramps and migraines!!
one of the best sodas.. still not my favorite on the list but it's on there for sure. I love the lemon like flavor just makes it unique and tasty
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?