BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Reema E.
Evansville, IN
This is by far my favorite soda, its just so refreshing and not too sweet so you can have a whole bottle or can in one sitting. The drinks are very cheap and convenient, so putting them in your purse or backpack allows for easy travels and easily being able to grab for it.
Kendall W.
Troy, MI
I love this product. As someone who is not a huge pop fan but Sprite is my favorite. I think it has a really refreshing taste and is a lot better than its competition. I also like that it is not overly sweet or overly fizzy. I would buy this product over and over again.
ariel b.
Hearne, TX
I love Sprite! It has always been the only thing i can drink during the first trimester of my pregnancy so I always keep it in my house. It also has no caffeine with makes it even better! and my husband loves the cans with the rap lyrics on the. Would recommend to anyone!
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL
This soda tastes relatively good. However, I have a bit of a bias, as I have never really been a fan of lemon-lime sodas. However, Sprite is certainly not bad in anyway, and if Pepsi or Coca-cola isn't available, Sprite is my go-to soda. To those of you who enjoy lemon-lime drinks, I would certainly recommend Sprite!
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
The classical flavor is the best flavor there is in my opinion. You can like what you want but the classic is always really good. In most stores this is really easy and cheap to buy since it's a commonly liked soda buy many people.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
Classic lemon-lime flavored soda. I like the original the best though, compared to all these generic brands that exist. They just have the right amount of lemon-lime flavor with crisp taste. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet either and I would choose this over sierra mist.
Sona T.
I like Sprite but it's not my favorite. I'm not really a huge fan of lemon-lime sofas in general. I mean I would drink it if there was some at a party but I wouldn't buy it myself. I recommend to those who love these kinds of sodas.
Morgan M.
I love this drinks so much. I love carbonated drinks and this is by far my favorite. It's not too sweet and I love the lemon lime flavor it has. I am a repeat costumer and I do recommend this to other people, but not on a daily bases.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
One of the only sofas I drink. Super refreshing taste and never unsettling to sensitive stomach. I always come back to this soda over most if not all the rest. Definitely good by itself or mixing with other things (alcoholic or not ;) )
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is my favorite soda and if I ever have a choice to get soda I always get Sprite. I love the flavor of Sprite because it is very suddle and has a fresh taste. I like the packaging of Sprite because it is very crisp looking. I do recommend this soda to others.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?