Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Bernary C.
Bernary C.

It is a very delicious drink or soda and as much I do love the lemon, is one of my favorite drink, I recommend it for a warm evening is very refreshing drink one !! here in my country they called him chinotto
Cara C.
Cara C.
Flower Mound, TX

I love Sprite so much! It's my favorite drink. Whether it's a hot day or i'm not feeling well, Sprite does the trick each time. I goes well with any meal and it's even a perfect mixer in different beverages.
Brienne R.
Brienne R.

This is my go to drink when i have a upset stomach or am hungover! Good subtle flavor, I don't think they need any improvement! Like I said it's my go to so it did meet my expectations and I would recommend!
hayleigh f.
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN

My favorite drink. Love the taste and love that it's caffeine free. It helps my stomach when I'm sick and is easy to digest, and it's just my go-to daily drink. This is the only soda I will let my kids have.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Hopkins, MN

Sprite is so refreshing! Its very light and mixes with so many things. I always like to have sprite on hand for that reason. It is a great price for pop also. compared to its competitors I enjoy it the best.
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
S Burlington, VT

This soft drink is tasty, refreshing and goes with any meal! The cans are easy for busy people who are always on the move. They are easily packed in a lunch box! Highly recommend this soft drink over others!
Tonja A.
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI

I don't drink soda often but when I have a craving my go to drink is Sprite. I like the light crisp flavor and it's not as strong as colas. Put it the the freezer and allow it to get a little slushy! #heaven
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Foxworth, MS

This is one of my favorite beverages. It's great for everyday and it's even a good go to for when your sick. It's crisp and bubbly and very refreshing. Have you ever had a sprite slushie?? You should try it.
alondra c.
alondra c.
Midlothian, IL

Sprite is one of my top carbonated beverages to drink because it goes great with any type of food. It doesn't stain your teeth like other sodas, and it doesn't leave you bloated. Taste best when served cold.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Lemon Grove, CA

Sprite is another soda that is one of my favorites! It definitely met my expectations and I love to drink them once and a while. It has great flavor and is affordable! I would definitely recommend to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now