Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Miami

Compared to Sierra Mist I think Sprite is better with the flavor. However, in my opinion I think compared to 7 up, 7 up has more flavor and more carbonation which I enjoy. I still really like Sprite though.
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, Ky

Who doesn't love Sprite? It's so great for a upset stomach or just a drink!! I don't drink much soda and I tend to drink Sprite because it doesn't have the dyes other sodas have! Also better for your teeth!
Rachelle P.
Rachelle P.

These are a great alternative when I don't have some ginger ale around the house. I usually drink this when I have a stomachache because the carbonation will usually help. The taste is great and refreshing!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK

I don't really drink a lot of cokes or anything it like a refreshing drink and I love it it's very affordable not to expensive and doesn't need improvement at all I will continue to buy them when I want it.
Kailen H.
Kailen H.
Lafayette, LA

This is my favorite soda that goes well with anything. It is a classic that is perfect the way it is. I love that it is caffeine free. Will continue to buy this as a refreshing drink for me and my friends.
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Jerusalem, AR

I love sprite because it's very refreshing without that heavy feel to it that you get after drinking dark colas. Plus the lemon lime flavor is an amazing duo! Inexpensive and taste amazing! It's a win-win!
MaKaylee B.
MaKaylee B.

Never disappoints. It's crisp and refreshing when I need something carbonated without the super heaviness of a dark soda. Easy to find, easy to open, and easy to recycle. I plan to buy again in the future.
Emily G.
Emily G.

Where do I start, this soda, Sprite is super good, its one of my childhood favorites! Especially when its a hot day just grab a sprite because the drink keeps you refreshed for a couple hours! I love it!!😍
Janani H.
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA

Sprite is an awesome soda! It's even better when you are feeling sick! It's not too sweet and it gives you the perfect kick combined with another drink or even on its own! I think it's the best with pizza!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR

Love Sprite. It's refreshing! Buy every time I go grocery shopping. It's the go to drink around our house. 😊😊. Recommend Sprite to others wanting a refreshing drink! Enjoy!!! Coke products are my favorite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now