Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Sherman Oaks, CA

i love sprite! i would consider it one of my top 3 favorite sodas! it's a great, refreshing and not iverly sweet soda. it's good with any meal and it's caffeine free!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA

Great for hangovers! Great for migranes! Great for stomach pain! Great in flavor and good price! I have drank this soda for years and still one of my favorite drinks!
justice r.
justice r.
Merrillville, IN

I love drinking a can od Sprite after a long day out in the sun! expecially with a little vodka! I like that its lighter in taste and not as carbonated as other pops.
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL

Sprite is refreshing when you want something that doesn't have caffeine. I try to me caffeine free ad much as possible while nursing and this helps to give a variety.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA

LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is my favorite soft drink and I feel great after drinking some! If you haven't had sprite, which i doubt you haven't, you need to go try some now!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV

Very refreshing!! Especially on a sour stomach when you aren't feeling good, this helps! Plus it has no caffeine so I let my kids drink this when they want some pop.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

I love Sprite, it's my go to drink when I am feeling sick. I also like to drink it in the morning occasionally with my breakfast. It's a good price for what you get.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Roanoke, VA

I have always enjoyed sprite because of the caffeine free and the taste. It leaves a tingly feeling afterwards and quenches your thirst better than the darker sodas.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

My toddler loves it! It's he drink to loves to ask for and if I don't get it for her she won't drink it. So I already know what she likes to drink with her kids meal.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.

Classic refreshing Soda. Light taste, for when you don't want a Coke or Dr. Pepper.
Basic Soda price. It's a go to for entertaining, and is great as a mixer as well.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now