Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Desma B.
Desma B.
Pine Bluff, AR

The best lemon lime soda there is out here! It has been around ever since I was young. It has the best combination of lemon and lime and the carbonation isn't too strong!
David R.
David R.
Chandler

I love this soda, taste great and refreshing. Always taste like lime and if you put it in the fridge it has a nice bite because of the carbonation. You'll love this soda!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.

Sprite is such a great refreshing drink (even if it isn't the healthiest option on the market). Such a great thirst quencher that I can't quite seem to give it up though!
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.

Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I find it a lot more refreshing than most. My only concern is that it doesn't have a caffeinated version, which would be nice at times.
Malae T.
Malae T.

Life saver. I was recently sick & couldn't hold anything down. Finally drank some sprite & I could FINALLY out some food in my stomach. Sprite literally always cures it.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Plano, TX

Once you open a can the beautiful lime scent caresses your nostrils. An icy cold can of Sprite is quite refreshing especially during the Long hot exhausting summer Days,
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY

I like to drink sprite mostly during the summer it has a nice taste of lemon.it takes away my thirst and i find this product every store i go to!i like this product alot.
Allison F.
Allison F.

My go-to drink. Yes, it's not the best for you, but how boring is water all the time? Sprite is caffeine free she compared to other soft drinks, much better health wise.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE

I LOVE THIS SODA. I prefer water over soda almost any day but if I'm in the mood for soda it'll be sprite that I'm drinking. Sprite is the best thirst quencher there is.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT

I have been drinking tons of Sprite to help with my pregnancy heart burn. I don't love it and now it reminds me of being sick so I wouldn't be able to drink it casually.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now