Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Buckeye, AZ
A nice, fizzy drink to enjoy anytime! I love to drink these at a barbecue and during lunch time. A very refreshing soft drink any time of the day!
Josmarie R.
Josmarie R.
Favorite soda! Especially If I'm not feeling to good from my stomach i always make sure i drink some of this it seems to ease my pain a little bit.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a classic refreshing drink. I've enjoyed it for more years than I care to count. I love it and so does my entire family.
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I think you can never go wrong with Sprite. It is so much better than dark sodas. It is refreshing and tasty. I drink one with my lunch every day.
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.
Sprite has a similar taste to all of the other light sodas but I can say that it's on of the most liked. Tastes so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Love sprite. It's much fizzier than mellow yellow. It's one of those sodas that can make your eyes water if you drink it too fast, but i love it.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Superrrrrr yummy soda. I love mixing this with some hi-c lemonade. It tastes so good. Love the bright gram can it makes it stand out from others.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
This is a must have in my house! Nice and refreshing alone or mixed with alcohol. Perfect every day drink and always s hit with the kids as well!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Coventry, RI
I love Sprite it is my go to soda. Very easy to digest. I have been drinking this soda most of my life. I sometimes make Shirley temples with it.
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
If I drink any type of pop my first choice is ALWAYS Sprite. Sprite tastes soooo good and I enjoy drinking Sprite with some of my favorite meals.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?