BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
I love sprite,it's a very refreshing beverage and keeps you cool,it doesn't really take away the thirst but it tastes great on a hot summer day.
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD
We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
María P.
me encanta esta bebida gaseosa, es clasica, tiene un muy buen sabor, siempre que estoy en la calle acalorada o es una de estas, cocacola o pepsi
andrea m.
Sprite is my favorite soda it always i love that it's never flat like other sodas I like making it into slushy I can drink a while bottle myself
Saulimar C.
Miami, Florida
the flavor is always crisp. the flavor is always crisp. great tasting cafine free love it sparkely easy to find it frizz tired of written review
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's not too strong or sweet like Mountain Dew or 7 up. It also has just the right amount of carbonation.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
This drink is so refreshing and nice specially for the summer time you can mix it with anything I like mine with ice and some lemon it's so good
Giovana M.
Westport , CT
Usually when I drink soda I go for sprite because it doesn't stains your teeth like the others. Of course it helps that it has a amazing taste!
Payge A.
Norfolk, NE
Sprite is my favorite drink to drink when I am sick or have a stomach ache. Something about it just soothes my stomachs and takes the ache away
Bailey C.
Whitesville, KY
Also a good drink, especially a go to when you have an upset stomach or stomach bug and was a big help with the morning sickness when pregnant!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?