BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
brianna m.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite drink other then dr.pepper . Seriously if u want a good drink other then water add some sprite to your life its not as bad as coke lol
Sapphire V.
Sapphire V.
Taste amazing when it's cold it's a good drink to drink because it's not so harsh on you like coke is I love coke but this is a good replacement.
Ninoshka A.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL
If I had to choose between any so day I would always pick sprite. Very refreshing, affordable and they ha be them in different shapes and siizes.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX
Omg i love sprite so much especially the off brand kinds. It is so refreshing and believe it or not it actually helps with cramps and migraines!!
megan f.
megan f.
Fresno, CA
Sprite is just that classic non-dark soda taste to me. I love it and it is one of the options i always serve at family get togethers. great taste
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Love sprite. It's much fizzier than mellow yellow. It's one of those sodas that can make your eyes water if you drink it too fast, but i love it.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Lynden, WA
These are great! They taste exactly like lemon, and lime! They are great for if you have a tummy ache. I nasically always have them in my fridge!
april c.
april c.
really refreshing great taste I always buy these awesome for summer time to add different flavors into it always great for mixing up adult drinks
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
This is a must have in my house! Nice and refreshing alone or mixed with alcohol. Perfect every day drink and always s hit with the kids as well!
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
If I drink any type of pop my first choice is ALWAYS Sprite. Sprite tastes soooo good and I enjoy drinking Sprite with some of my favorite meals.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?