Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
So yummy. I love it when it's so hot outside and you just want that sugar in your body. It's only perfect when you have it with a nice hot pizza a
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
Sprite has always been my go to drink no matter where I go. All the restaurants parties etc I just get a sprite and it has the classic crisp taste
Lyndsi H.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
Sprite has such a quench taste
It takes my quench away and it's really yummy. My kids call it lemonade they like it so much I recommend this drink
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Buckeye, AZ
A nice, fizzy drink to enjoy anytime! I love to drink these at a barbecue and during lunch time. A very refreshing soft drink any time of the day!
Josmarie R.
Josmarie R.
Favorite soda! Especially If I'm not feeling to good from my stomach i always make sure i drink some of this it seems to ease my pain a little bit.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a classic refreshing drink. I've enjoyed it for more years than I care to count. I love it and so does my entire family.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY
My fav soda in the whole world a can of Sprite is the key to my heart and thirst! Love this more than anything other than makeup and my family lol
brianna m.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite drink other then dr.pepper . Seriously if u want a good drink other then water add some sprite to your life its not as bad as coke lol
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.
Sprite has a similar taste to all of the other light sodas but I can say that it's on of the most liked. Tastes so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I think you can never go wrong with Sprite. It is so much better than dark sodas. It is refreshing and tasty. I drink one with my lunch every day.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?