Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
darian j.
darian j.

I prefer this soda because it tastes great on a hot day. Also since I don't drink dark soda, this is very convenient for me. Doesn;t stain and just overall a favorite at home.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Laguna Beach, CA

Sprite is not one of my favorite drinks, but definitely does the trick if your in need of a quick sweet. i do enjoy using sprite as a mixer, but it is not the best on its own.
Talar O.
Talar O.
Richmond Hill

My every time order with anything.
I just love sprite so so much.
Sometimes i order sprite and they apologize that they only carry 7up that is the most upsetting thing for me.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Accord, NY

Simple and refreshing, crisp every time I have it. Sprite is my favorite of all of the lemon lime sodas available. I don't drink soda often, but when I do I stick with sprite.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL

I've always loved the refreshing and crisp taste of Sprite. When I'm thirsty for something light this is always my go to drink. It's also a good drink for my younger children.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Demasiado gas poco sabor pero una buena opcion cuando no se da para comprar algo mas apetecible con comidas pero se queda corta por el precio y la competencia y su publicidad
One of the classics! I like to buy one of this once in a while! Perfect for hot days to refresh your sistem! And in a can if you want to go solo xD One of my favorites sodas!
katie n.
katie n.
Iselin, NJ

I love sprite . I not bring soda drinker . I normal drink sprite when I have an upset stomach . the price is okay . I love the way it tastes I love it better then ginger ale.
Marisa L.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI

My favorite pop by far! This will always be my favorite drink. Most other pops sit heavy in my stomach, and make my teeth hurt, but Sprite doesn't do that which I appreciate.
Tamia W.
Tamia W.
Rochester,New York

This song is good I like it I mean it's something that a lot of people probably had so I don't have to really tell that much because it's available anywhere so yeah it's okay
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now