Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Bound Brook, NJ

The flavor is great. The fizzy-ness is a little over powering but, that's just me. Taste great wether it's flat or carbonated. Could be a touch more flavorful but, I'd buy it even if it stayed exactly how it is
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl

We always keep Sprite in our house me and my husband are regular soda drinkers and my 2 year old always wants our drinks it's nice to find a soda that has no caffeine that he can drink! My son loves this drink!
Madeleine G.
Madeleine G.

I used to love Sprite, but now I can only drink it when I'm sick or have an upset stomach. But it's caffeine free, so Heather than other carbonated drinks & it has the best lemon lime taste I've ever tasted too
Olga P.
Olga P.

Some times you just need a little carbonation to help, dare I say it, get the gas out?! Yes, you need to burp and you can't get it out. This works for me. It is on sweet side but the carbonation is very strong.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.

Sprite, by far, is my favorite soda. It's always nice and refreshing! It has a nice crisp taste. It's not too lemony or too limey, it's just right. There's nothing better than a nice, ice chilled can of Sprite.
Shyann P.
Shyann P.
Snyder, TX

Such a crisp and refreshing taste love to have one of these a day! so freaking affordable too.. i'm definitely a repeat consumer! Really nothing bad i can say about it and that's saying a lot! highly recommend
Es la soda mas usada en mi casa y mas a la hora de l verano y el calor que aquí en la ciudad donde vivo es todo el tiempo , ademas después de haber consumido debidas alcohólicas es excelente para calmar la sed
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Oilton, OK

It a great pop!! I recommend it if you are wanting to try something with no caffeine. Also if your stomach upset sprite is something to drink to help calm it down. If you like Sierra mist you will like Sprite.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA

Looooooooove Sprite so much!!! This was my beverage of choice when I was younger. It was a staple at every birthday and pizza party because it is so universally pleasing! Everyone loves a nice ice-cold Sprite!
Katey K.
Katey K.

Sprite is an okay soda but in comparison to other lemon lime sodas it's just not that great. It goes flat faster than 7up which also has a better flavor. I will drink sprite but it's just not anything special.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now