BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ashlan L.
Ashlan L.
Turlock, CA
This is a good product not the best I have ever tasted but I would recommend it is affordable and a healthier option or alternative to other sodas.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
I love it. Super crisp and light it goes with anything. It's light and airy and doesn't have the coating on your teeth like Coca Cola or dr. Pepper
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this stuff, I try my best not to drink sodas on a daily basis and keep the caffeine low. So this is my go-to drink. Sprite is my favorite 100%
victoria R.
victoria R.
Kissimmee, FL
sprite is just a good go to soda, perfect for parties, cookouts. always on sale so that's a huge plus. we like just about all the different flavors
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY
I drink sprite almost everyday with me being pregnant it's almost the only thing I can drink that soothes mt stomach well.enough To be able to eat.
Lyndsi H.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
Sprite has such a quench taste
It takes my quench away and it's really yummy. My kids call it lemonade they like it so much I recommend this drink
brianna m.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite drink other then dr.pepper . Seriously if u want a good drink other then water add some sprite to your life its not as bad as coke lol
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY
My fav soda in the whole world a can of Sprite is the key to my heart and thirst! Love this more than anything other than makeup and my family lol
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
Sprite has always been my go to drink no matter where I go. All the restaurants parties etc I just get a sprite and it has the classic crisp taste
Josmarie R.
Josmarie R.
Favorite soda! Especially If I'm not feeling to good from my stomach i always make sure i drink some of this it seems to ease my pain a little bit.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?