BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this stuff, I try my best not to drink sodas on a daily basis and keep the caffeine low. So this is my go-to drink. Sprite is my favorite 100%
Makayla L.
Makayla L.
Marshville, NC
This is my favorite soda, it has a great taste and I love the carbonation. It's also easy on the stomach so it's good when you aren't feeling well.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
I love it. Super crisp and light it goes with anything. It's light and airy and doesn't have the coating on your teeth like Coca Cola or dr. Pepper
Marian C.
Marian C.
Houma, LA
So far so good. My all time grab on in store. I'm a 0 calorie addict it really fits my wants.and also the taste is so refreshing a thirst quincher.
Josmarie R.
Josmarie R.
Favorite soda! Especially If I'm not feeling to good from my stomach i always make sure i drink some of this it seems to ease my pain a little bit.
Lyndsi H.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
Sprite has such a quench taste
It takes my quench away and it's really yummy. My kids call it lemonade they like it so much I recommend this drink
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY
My fav soda in the whole world a can of Sprite is the key to my heart and thirst! Love this more than anything other than makeup and my family lol
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a classic refreshing drink. I've enjoyed it for more years than I care to count. I love it and so does my entire family.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
So yummy. I love it when it's so hot outside and you just want that sugar in your body. It's only perfect when you have it with a nice hot pizza a
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Buckeye, AZ
A nice, fizzy drink to enjoy anytime! I love to drink these at a barbecue and during lunch time. A very refreshing soft drink any time of the day!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?