Add a Photo

Photos (78)
nicole e.
nicole e.
Carson, CA

Im 8 weeks pregnant and have had awful morning sickness. Sprite has helped me through the nauseating days. The light crisp flavor along with the bubbles ease my tummy regularly
Kailey F.
Kailey F.
Muncie, IN

A great, refreshing pop. I primarily drink it to help my upset stomach or as a spritzer with my wine. By far the best spritzing pop. Convenient that you can find it everywhere.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Crossville, TN

Love how bubbly it is, I enjoy sprite late at night and domt have to worry about the caffiene being an issue keeping me up, great taste of lemon & lime and suoer refreshing. ;)
Ana C.
Ana C.

My kids usually have this as a treat for eating their full meals and as well when they are sick doctor recommends it to keep them hydrated it's a good taste really recommend it
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS

We love this soda in our house. We mix it with juice to make a quick punch. I love it because there is no caffeine and it's clear for my kids. We love the amazing taste it has.
Leandra L.
Leandra L.

gosto muito pois o gosto é muito semelhante ao do suco de limão natural. usei em coquetéis e ele sempre deixou ele com um gosto mais forte mas na medida certa. recomendo muito!
Dejanira P.
Dejanira P.
Philadelphia, PA

Good tasting soda I like it because of it lime taste to it I don't really like sodas that taste all sugary but this still has sugar and caffeine that I need without tasting it.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Athens, GA

So good! But very sugary so I cannot drink too often. But any time I want a refreshing drink I can have a couple sips of it, but never the whole thing because it is so sugary.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL

This is the perfect drink to use when I don't feel like having all those caramel colored sodas. Plus when you want to jazz up a fruit juice this is always a go to for parties.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now