Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Sprite is the only thing that I drink when I am not feeling well. I always have this on stock during the winter months just in case the flu happens.
bridget c.
bridget c.
A classic soda. A refreshing taste and you can get it almost anywhere. There are other flavors but i think you can never go wrong with the original.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Largo, FL
I love Sprite it's lemon-lime a refreshing drink I have In my fridge all the time! I love it's crisp refreshing taste this qunches my deepest thirst
Makayla L.
Makayla L.
Marshville, NC
This is my favorite soda, it has a great taste and I love the carbonation. It's also easy on the stomach so it's good when you aren't feeling well.
Ashlan L.
Ashlan L.
Turlock, CA
This is a good product not the best I have ever tasted but I would recommend it is affordable and a healthier option or alternative to other sodas.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
I love it. Super crisp and light it goes with anything. It's light and airy and doesn't have the coating on your teeth like Coca Cola or dr. Pepper
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this stuff, I try my best not to drink sodas on a daily basis and keep the caffeine low. So this is my go-to drink. Sprite is my favorite 100%
Marian C.
Marian C.
Houma, LA
So far so good. My all time grab on in store. I'm a 0 calorie addict it really fits my wants.and also the taste is so refreshing a thirst quincher.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY
I drink sprite almost everyday with me being pregnant it's almost the only thing I can drink that soothes mt stomach well.enough To be able to eat.
victoria R.
victoria R.
Kissimmee, Fl
sprite is just a good go to soda, perfect for parties, cookouts. always on sale so that's a huge plus. we like just about all the different flavors
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?