BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this stuff, I try my best not to drink sodas on a daily basis and keep the caffeine low. So this is my go-to drink. Sprite is my favorite 100%
Josmarie R.
Josmarie R.
Favorite soda! Especially If I'm not feeling to good from my stomach i always make sure i drink some of this it seems to ease my pain a little bit.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY
My fav soda in the whole world a can of Sprite is the key to my heart and thirst! Love this more than anything other than makeup and my family lol
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Buckeye, AZ
A nice, fizzy drink to enjoy anytime! I love to drink these at a barbecue and during lunch time. A very refreshing soft drink any time of the day!
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.
Sprite has a similar taste to all of the other light sodas but I can say that it's on of the most liked. Tastes so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I think you can never go wrong with Sprite. It is so much better than dark sodas. It is refreshing and tasty. I drink one with my lunch every day.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a classic refreshing drink. I've enjoyed it for more years than I care to count. I love it and so does my entire family.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
Sprite has always been my go to drink no matter where I go. All the restaurants parties etc I just get a sprite and it has the classic crisp taste
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
So yummy. I love it when it's so hot outside and you just want that sugar in your body. It's only perfect when you have it with a nice hot pizza a
Lyndsi H.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
Sprite has such a quench taste
It takes my quench away and it's really yummy. My kids call it lemonade they like it so much I recommend this drink
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?