Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

Sprite is a great refreshing soda choice. Doesn't leave you feeling bogged down or heavy. It's crisp and refreshing. The problem, is it is so good, I drink it too fast.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville , Ky

Sprite is another staple product in my household. My family loves Sprite. It does have a nice refreshing flavor, and the crispness of it makes it just that much better.
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , Pa

Sprite is an amazing light soda .. I always have Sprite in my fridge . I highly recommend if your not much of a soda drinker but you still want that carbonated drink .
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Jonesboro, GA

One of the best sodas out there. The lemon lime taste is perfect and extremely refreshing during the summer time. The taste is unique and there isn't anything like it.
Lille K.
Lille K.
Lauro de Freitas - BA- BR

A Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda é uma das preferidas da minha sogra e eu passei a gostar também, rsrs, seu sabor cítrico do limão deixa qualquer dia de calor mas refrescante.
Ayesha C.
Ayesha C.
Richmond, TX

So fresh and crisp! Love this even more in the can, I feel like it really preserves the flavor. Goes well with food, great when you're sick. It's the obly soda I like!
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this soda... It's soooo amazing... I love to drink this soda when I feel like my stomach is bathing me.. It also helped when I was nauseous during my pregnancy.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

Sprite is a refreshing lemon lime soda that can be mixed with many different things to make a very refreshing drink or to just drink alone I always keep sprite with me
April D.
April D.
Decatur, AL

Sprite is refreshing when you want something that doesn't have caffeine. I try to me caffeine free ad much as possible while nursing and this helps to give a variety.
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Sherman Oaks, CA

i love sprite! i would consider it one of my top 3 favorite sodas! it's a great, refreshing and not iverly sweet soda. it's good with any meal and it's caffeine free!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now