BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Fawzia E.
Sprite is an original. Its very carbonated and it is delicious. I do think it's a little syrupy and sugary. Sierra Mist might be a better soda in my opinion. It's very similar but almost lighter. But it's still a good solid soda
Kay R.
Potsdam, NY
I am a big fan of lemon lime soda. Sprite's can is visually appealing. The taste is crisp and is a very delicious version of a Lemon-Lime soda. I think that it goes flat a little too soon but you can't have it all. It's definitely better than Sierra Mist. I would recommend this over Sierra Mist. I would recommend people to drink this over any other Lemon-Lime soda.
This is honestly my favorite soda literally tastes amazing and it's just super addicting once I drink some I want more in my opinion I love sprite way more than any other brand I will continue to buy It till I'm old and grey
Rosa S.
I like the flavor of the Sprite plus I feel that when your stomach doesn't feel hope Sprite really helps and the price it's affordable, I don't feel like there should be change on the flavor and I will definitely buy again
Elsa S.
Very good and delicious tasting, the small size helps make it easy to bring around to places and to travel with, has great value and totally and completely met all my expectations. So overall I am definitely going to be buying a lot of this product in the future.
Woodlyn B.
I love this soda!! It's a lemon lime carbonated drink. It's very refreshing. It's a lot like Sierra Mist I honesty can't tell the difference. I normal prefer a darker soda such as Coke or dr.pepper. But I do like this soda
Katherine E.
New York , NY
I love sprite! I love that it is caffeine free. The lemon lime taste is just delicious. I have always loved yellow and green as a color combination, so I also really enjoy the packaging. Would recommend for those who want to limit their caffeine intake but enjoy sodas.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
How can you beat the crisp taste of a cold can of sprite?! Nothing compares; 7up, seirra mist, but the best classic of all the lemon-lime sodas is Sprite! It is crisp refreshing and bubbly! I love adding a little sprite lemonade and vodka, the best summer drink!
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
When I'm looking for a lemon/lime pop, I usually reach for a Sprite. I love the amount of carbonation it has, and it tends to be a little tarter than other lemon-lime sodas. My kids enjoy it as well as a non-caffeinated option.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I remember when I was younger my father would always give me Sprite if I had the flu or stomach ache. So till this day I always drink this if I'm not feeling well. I would recommend to others it's a great tasting soda!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?