Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Paragould, AR

I am a Sprite ADDICT! I've never been one for dark-colored soda, so this is my drink of choice. I love how fizzy it stays and isn't too sweet like other carbonated drinks.
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock , Ar

Sprite used to be my favorite Aida before I feel in love with Mountain Dew. It is still one of my go to drinks when my stomach is upset and it always provides a good burp.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

For me, Sprite is a must have at any bash! You can mix it so many ways. It also refreshing when cold and gives you just enough taste to not get overwhelmed with it quickly
Christy T.
Christy T.

Classic sprite that has always been around. I like to drink it when I feel that coke has too much sugar taste. I love carbonated drinks and you can't go wrong with sprite.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK

Great lemon lime flavored beverage also great when u want a carbonated beverage but don't want all the calories, so I don't mind my children having a glass here and there!
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL

Sprite is my all time favorite soda. I try to drink in moderation because it's not all that good for you. Although a large sprite from Mcdonalds sounds great anytime.. Lol
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Arlington, TX

Have you tried sprit! Oh my! This is the most delicious thing on this green earth. From the smooth lemon flavor to the tangy lime mixture I can't ever put this down. 10/10
Eva H.
Eva H.
Longwood, FL

If I could be a spokesperson for Sprite I would. There is no other brand that tastes the way it does. Lemon Lime with no after taste like other soft drinks. I love Sprite!
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.

Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I find it a lot more refreshing than most. My only concern is that it doesn't have a caffeinated version, which would be nice at times.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.

Sprite is such a great refreshing drink (even if it isn't the healthiest option on the market). Such a great thirst quencher that I can't quite seem to give it up though!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?