Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Zenobia P.
Zenobia P.

Sprite Lemon Lime Soda is a classic and needs no introduction. I love that it is really fizzy and isn't too sweet. It comes in all different sizes, from 24oz to 12 packs to share. It's great for get together and things like that. I can't imagine a person never having had a sprite, but if you're that person, give it a try!
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS

This is my upmost favorite pop! I would take this over EVERYTHING?....lol yes! My bf knows that when he goes into the store I'm going to more and likely want a sprie..I buy a case r so every week on our grocery store shopping. It's highly recommend in my book. Very lemon lime citrus flavor, super refreshing and delish!
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Marietta, GA

I give it 4 stars simply because it's not my preferred choice of soda, but it is not a bad soda! When I am not feeling well or simply have a stomach ache, I always reach for sprite and feel that it actually is quite soothing! On the other hand, sprite is always stocked in our home because it is my fiancé too choice :)
emily z.
emily z.
Perú

It is also refrescantee not only have a great ingredient lemon in it That Helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it does not Also Have any caffeine, Which I find it beneficial Prevents Because my stomach from becoming upset. I love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when i am sick.
Patience B.
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY

Sprite is the soda you go to if you really like something bubbly. It has a distinct taste from the other lemon-lime sodas, but isn't too sweet. It's also not full of a bunch of preservatives. This and the fact that it's clear and doesn't stain makes it a plus for babysitters when the kids beg for just one little sip.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL

This soda tastes relatively good. However, I have a bit of a bias, as I have never really been a fan of lemon-lime sodas. However, Sprite is certainly not bad in anyway, and if Pepsi or Coca-cola isn't available, Sprite is my go-to soda. To those of you who enjoy lemon-lime drinks, I would certainly recommend Sprite!
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT

I love #Sprite! I love citrus flavored drinks and to me Sprite is #theoriginal. It's caffeine free which is nice because in Utah caffeine can be taboo. It's not as carbonated as Sierra Mist so if given the choice it's always Sprite. It mixes great with a variety of liquors, juices and syrups to make super fun drinks.
Jovita C.
Jovita C.
Reseda, CA

Anyone that knows me knows that the only soda i consume is sprite. I do not drink caffeine myself so i always drink sprite. I love the lime zesty flavor it provides. its not to sweet at all its just perfect. i always serve this to teenagers since i don't like to give them caffeine as it is bad for you. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN

A great drink to quench your thirst any time of the year (but it also goes great with that summer barbecue food). It's one of the few classic carbonated drinks that is caffeine-free, so it works well for late summer nights. Also, for the adults, it is a solid mixer for any of your favorites: gin, tequila, vodka, etc.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.
Lugoff, SC

I TRULY LOVE SPRITE IT HAS A AWESOME TASTE OF THE LIME. ITS VERY REFRESHING TOWARDS THE PALLET OF YOUR TONGUE. I TRULY STAND BY SPRITE FOR MANY REASON. I LOVE BECAUSE IT STANDS TRUE TO ITS FLAVOR AND FIZZ. IT WILL NOT GO FLAT AS QUICK TO ITS COMPETITOR. I HAVE MADE AWESOME PUNCHES WITH SPRITE ANDNIT TASTE DELICIOUS.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now