Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Gabita C.
Gabita C.

la amoooo es otra de mis sodas favoritas aunque no la tomo todos los dias de ves encuando si ya que no podria dejarla jamas porque es muy buena me encanta.
mi familia dice que es cola de enfermo pero yo digo que no y porque me encanta y por molestar a mi familia la tomo cuando estoy "enferma"
seren C.
seren C.

What a classic! Very nice on the tongue, can be sweet and sour. Definitely meets expectations however, I prefer the diet kind. Pretty affordable, ranges in the soda pricing. I repeatedly drink this. Would definitely recommend to try, if you don't like it try the diet. That one is less sugary.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC

My favorite soda in the world. I like how it is clear and is the best mixer with any alcohol. It is refreshing and is such a good value for how much it is. I choose Sprite over alternatives because nothing quite compares to Sprite even after so many companies have tried to copy their product.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY

Sometimes you just need a refreshing carbonated drink! Has a true lemon/lime flavor that you can taste and they are a good value, plus you can find them in a wide variety of sizes. I prefer the cans to the 2 liter bottles though as the carbonation seems to go flat quick in the 2 liter bottle.
Julie B.
Julie B.
South Euclid, OH

I personally have always loved sprite since I was a little kid, basically around age 9. The lemon-lime flavor makes the soda really good. The other good thing about sprite is that because their is not color to the drink, it won't discolor your teeth, if that is something that you worry about.
Arleen G.
Arleen G.

It's a hot summer day. You open up a can of Lemon-Lime soda, you are greeted by bubbles kissing your face. When you take a sip of this inviting drink, you'll taste a delicious flavor of lemon-lime. You'll end up finishing your drink. You'll be sad it's finished, but satisfied of your choice.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Horace, ND

So I stopped drinking caffeine about 3 months ago and need a caffeine free soda. I like this because it is still the same price of what I use to drink and it's my favorite out of all the other lemon-lime sodas. If you stop drinking caffeine but still want to drink pop I would recommend this.
Emily S.
Emily S.

I absolutely love this beverage !!! It is so refreshing and quenches your thirst! It has a good flavor too it that makes you want more ! Its easy to carry because they come in smaller cans so u can take them on the go. I say everyone go out and get you sprite because its so refreshing !!!!!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Zell, Luzern

Me encanta aunque no la tomo muy seguido, tomo pocas bebidas gaseosas pero esta me encanta la consigo en cualquier supermercado A muy buen precio
Erin A.
Erin A.

A classic! I love Sprite, and will always love Sprite. Doesn't everyone? I recently had to quit caffeine and diet soda (sob) and it would have been a lot harder for me had Sprite and Canada Dry, my old friends, not been there for me. And lemme tell you, Peach Sprite is a fabulous invention.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now