Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH

Sprite is an absolute classic, especially when you want something that is refreshing! I remember that my mom always had Sprite on hand if we had upset stomachs, I now use it as a mixer when going out, especially the diet. Sprite now makes so many wonderful flavors, you can use it in all types of cocktails!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA

Absolutely love the crisp, refreshing and lemon and lime flavor. This is my go to drink when entering any convenience store, grocery store, drugstore and the soft drink I order at many restaurants. In our house we do not intake caffeine so Sprite is a great treat to have a little bit of soda and our lives.
Denise M.
Denise M.

Sprite is my favorite soda. I try to not drink soda too much but when I do, it's sprite. It's just so refreshing and light, with awesome flavor. I am a big fan of citrus pop and sprite is just my everything. It's hard to review this with out gushing about how much I love sprite. I have a problem obviously
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Sprite is a very popular soda. Personally, i think it deserves that title. Compared to other lemon lime sodas, I think it is only second to 7up. I purchase sprite quite regularly and it has good value for its price. I recommend sprite to people who like soda and don't like to spend a lot of money on soda.
Lale C.
Lale C.
Bogota

what I like sprite is that it is delicious and has a very refreshing taste, has a very easy price to acquire, and compared with other of gas such as coke or dr pepper has a strong, sweet flavor but it it is as neutral. I always buy for being one of my favorite drinks, always recommend to everyone I love.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Middletown, RI

Good soda to have if you want a clear soda or have an upset stomach. I have had this product several times and have never had an issue, as always these products have never been an issue. The product is affordable in individual bottles getting it in a twelve pack is affordable if there is a sale going on.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.

i would always pick this over coke. Sodas are very acidic to me but it wouldn't mind this at party if thats the only thing they have. the lemon-lime flavor gives off a refreshing sparkling taste. they would always go on sale for holidays. And my family would always get it for the kids along with iceteas.
Es muy rica y refrescante, calma la sed, es perfecta para acompañar cualquier comida rápida o una cena familiar.
Le podemos agregar un poco de jugo de limón y queda muchisimo mejor
La marca es muy conocida
solo le quitaría un poco de gas, ya que a veces al tomarla nos ahogamos con la intensidad del gas
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH

Sprite is such a classic soda. I feel healthier drinking this than other Coke products (like darker colored sodas), though I don't know why. It tastes good, it has a nice crisp taste left in your mouth. I prefer Sierra Mist, but if I am going to get a caffeinated beverage it will most likely be Sprite.
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Storrs, CT

I have been drinking Sprite my whole life and have always found it more refreshing than 7up or Sierra Mist. It is flavorful with just the right amount of bubbles, and when it's in a tall cup with ice it always manages to quench my thirst. When I am sick, this is usually the only thing that tastes good.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now