Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Eliana B.
Eliana B.

is a refreshing soda delicious taste in different forms to carry around
some cons is that it has a lot of gas and usually rregarse opening
his image is pretty well as their advertisements
la prefiero de otras alternativas por que es de una empresa con experiensia lo que me da seguridad para consumirla
samantha m.
samantha m.

I have always been a fan of light colored sodas but I have to say i love love love sprite! This is hands down my favorite soda! It is also a plus that sprite has no caffeine as well so in my eyes is a little bit better choice. Also when I have a upset stomach this soda has also been a go to choice.🍋🍋🍋
Emily A.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA

My favorite soda alongside coke!
I love sprite. Kids love sprite, Everyone loves sprite!
I have been a coca cola products lover for years, and coca colas sprite is too delicious. Definitely one of their best products. Nobody , (store brand and other competitors) compares to the original taste! LOVE!
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

Sprite is me and my families go-to drink for literally any occasion you can think of. When it's not water, it's Sprite. We enjoy how it quenches our thirst with its crispy citrus flavor. For some reason it's lighter and more enjoyable than the darker sodas. I don't see myself drinking anything else.
Rebekah F.
Rebekah F.
Walterboro, SC

Although I don't drink much soda, Sprite is at the top of the list of sodas I do drink. I tend to avoid dark sodas (and most sodas in general), but Sprite is easier to drink because it isn't as sweet as some alternatives. It also tastes better and has better carbonation than other lemon-lime sodas.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN

Sprite is one of my favorites its crisp and citrusy it keeps its fizz and quenches your thirst. Plus if you ever have an upset stomach drinking sprite will settle it its like magic in bottle or can plus its caffeine free so no worries giving it to your children they wont be bouncing off the walls.
Christa R.
Christa R.

I used to really love sprite on it's own, but citrus sodas flare my eczema up now. But it is an option for my kids if we go out to eat and they want something other than water since it is caffeine free. The kids really love the flavor and always comment on the extra "bubbly" nature of this drink.
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC

I love sprite. The lemon-lime mixed with refreshing bubbles quenches my thirst every time. I know what to expect when I choose sprite, and that's quality and a refreshing beverage. It can be affordably if bought at the right place. If you like lemon-lime soda, then sprite is a good fit for you.
pascal s.
pascal s.

If you want a cool refreshing drink then Sprite is your answer. This inexpensive, good value good price beverage will leave you wanting more. It can be purchased almost everywhere and that is you know its highly recommend. Will also help the aching of a sore stomach and leave a cool lime scent.
Gabita C.
Gabita C.

la amoooo es otra de mis sodas favoritas aunque no la tomo todos los dias de ves encuando si ya que no podria dejarla jamas porque es muy buena me encanta.
mi familia dice que es cola de enfermo pero yo digo que no y porque me encanta y por molestar a mi familia la tomo cuando estoy "enferma"
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now