Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
I love having some Sprite on hand for the kiddos or for myself. It's a nice treat with no worries about caffeine, dyes, or other junk. It's the only soda I let the kiddos have and they really feel it's a special treat/reward. I can usually find it on sale - making it a great bargain!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Sprite is a cult classic soda in America. It tastes like lemon and lime and has a lot of carbonation. I have drank this since I was a little kid and it is extremely affordable for a nice treat on a summer day. I would buy Sprite again and again for its delicious taste and good value.
Oro F.
Oro F.
Sprite is an ok type of soda.To me it has nothing special.there is no doubt that there is room for improvement. The packaging is ok but the designs are pretty good.It met my expectations but it is not that original.I would not recommend it to others if they want a healthy lifestyle.
Keri G.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
My son is the Sprite drinker in the family. If Im going to allow him to drink a carbonated beverage I feel better giving him one that doesnt have added caffeine. Sprite is often on sale at our local grocery store so the price is good! Will repurchase for him as the need/want arises!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Out of all of the soda choices out there, #Sprite is my favorite. It has a crisp, fresh citrus flavor better than all competing brands. I have been buying #Sprite for years. It meets all of my expectations in a soda. Fresh and refreshing. I would and do recommend #Sprite to others.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Midland
This is a great original flavor that's been around forever. I believe Sprite is better than Sierra Mist because it's less fizzy and has more of the syrup flavor. This is a great soda to drink with meals because it doesn't have a strong flavor that overpowers the food you're eating.
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Yreka, CA
My whole families favorite soft drink is sprite. I would say its because it doesn't have so many other chemicals that the other sodas gave but I'm not quite sure. but i love thats its clear and that it doesn't taste as sweet as all the other sodas. I always recommend it when i go out.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Sprite is delicious and refreshing as far as a can of soda goes. You've got the fizz of soda with a fruity Lemon and Lime flavor integrated. Sprite is incredibly affordable and the packaging is classy, yet eye catching. I find myself often buying Sprite for things like road trips.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Brooklyn, NY
this drinks is amazing that lemon lime flavor adds so much goodness into it the flavor tastes amazing and the gas thats in it makes it even better. this drink is packaging is a classic package its not to crazy. i would totally buy this drink again. this drink is totally recomended
Megan K.
Megan K.
Fort Polk, LA
Sprite is a refreshing drink, with crisp flavor. It quenches your thirst with great taste and that fizzy carbonation that keeps you coming back for more. My favorite thing about Sprite is it is caffeine free! If you haven't tried Sprite yet, I definitely recommend you try it soon!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?