BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Megan L.
Sprite is delicious and refreshing as far as a can of soda goes. You've got the fizz of soda with a fruity Lemon and Lime flavor integrated. Sprite is incredibly affordable and the packaging is classy, yet eye catching. I find myself often buying Sprite for things like road trips.
Megan K.
Fort Polk, LA
Sprite is a refreshing drink, with crisp flavor. It quenches your thirst with great taste and that fizzy carbonation that keeps you coming back for more. My favorite thing about Sprite is it is caffeine free! If you haven't tried Sprite yet, I definitely recommend you try it soon!
Monica T.
Good for a refreshing taste of soda, without the heavy syrupy feeling in your mouth. I like to drink sprite when I go out to eat, but do not want to take in any caffeine. Even the packaging looks refreshing. It's classic for a reason, and I do not see that changing any time soon.
Caitlin V.
China Grove, NC
One of my favorites! I love the taste, it's not a heavy tasting soda either. Also the fact that there is no caffeine is great. I do not think there needs to be any improvement in it. It's not expensive either depending on where you buy the product and I would recommend to others.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Sprite is a great lemon lime soda that doesn't have any caffeine in it. It is great for soothing your upset stomach. I use to prefer sierra mist to sprite but after they changed their product. I know prefer sprite to it. Although sprite seems to have a stronger syrup taste to it.
Lex K.
Love sprite. I get stomach aches from medication I have to take, so this is great to help with nausea. It's also that nice lemon-lime flavor that's great in the summer. I also would recommend this as a mixer! It's also great to bake cakes with if you're looking to use less sugar!
Jaedi G.
This is one of the few drinks that I love as a soda. The flavor is sweet but not too overwhelming, and the carbon is perfect. I love that it doesn't have any artificial dyes in it as well. It's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere definitely preferred over siarra mist.
Erin W.
Emporia, KS
When looking for a less heavy pop drink I turn to sprite. Most people use sprite when sick so I think mentally sprite is tied to illness so I rarely drink it. Reminds me of being sick. Its great for illness but then that image/memory just sticks with you every time you drink it.
Karen J.
Morrisville, NC
Best soda to mix drinks with or just to drink. You can turn it into anything you want! Not as carbonated as Coca Cola so it doesn't burn while drinking it. There's always great deals at various grocery stores. It's worth getting sprite lemon lime soda instead of the competition.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
My favorite soda of all time. I always get this whether I am at a restaurant or at work. I drink it for dinner and for lunch. I absolutely love the taste and how it feel along my tongue. I would rather drink this than any other soda brand. I would DEFINITELY would buy this again
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?