Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Eubank, KY

This soda, in a lot of ways is really great. It's just right and crisp, can be mixed with juices to make a great mixed drink. It does tend to go flat rather quickly, so if your a sipper I would reccomend 7-up
frankie l.
frankie l.
White Plains, NY

The best lemon lime flavored soda. Perfect amount of carbonation. Reasonable price. So much better compared to Sierra Mist. I order this soda at every restaurant. The sweetest and best flavor you can ask for.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Muskego, WI

From Sprite you get a clean fresh crips refreashing take from every sip. You can make many fun drinks for the kids too. Like taking Cottan Candy and pouring over Sprite over it to make it tastey and colorful.
Bernary C.
Bernary C.

It is a very delicious drink or soda and as much I do love the lemon, is one of my favorite drink, I recommend it for a warm evening is very refreshing drink one !! here in my country they called him chinotto
Cara C.
Cara C.
Flower Mound, TX

I love Sprite so much! It's my favorite drink. Whether it's a hot day or i'm not feeling well, Sprite does the trick each time. I goes well with any meal and it's even a perfect mixer in different beverages.
Brienne R.
Brienne R.

This is my go to drink when i have a upset stomach or am hungover! Good subtle flavor, I don't think they need any improvement! Like I said it's my go to so it did meet my expectations and I would recommend!
hayleigh f.
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN

My favorite drink. Love the taste and love that it's caffeine free. It helps my stomach when I'm sick and is easy to digest, and it's just my go-to daily drink. This is the only soda I will let my kids have.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Hopkins, MN

Sprite is so refreshing! Its very light and mixes with so many things. I always like to have sprite on hand for that reason. It is a great price for pop also. compared to its competitors I enjoy it the best.
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
S Burlington, VT

This soft drink is tasty, refreshing and goes with any meal! The cans are easy for busy people who are always on the move. They are easily packed in a lunch box! Highly recommend this soft drink over others!
Tonja A.
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI

I don't drink soda often but when I have a craving my go to drink is Sprite. I like the light crisp flavor and it's not as strong as colas. Put it the the freezer and allow it to get a little slushy! #heaven
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now