BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Sapphire V.
Taste amazing when it's cold it's a good drink to drink because it's not so harsh on you like coke is I love coke but this is a good replacement.
Mia U.
My favorite drink! I always get this whenever its an option. I truly enjoy this drink whether I'm making pops out of it or just as a cold drink.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's not too strong or sweet like Mountain Dew or 7 up. It also has just the right amount of carbonation.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Pretty good so notices a lemon and a recommended for everyone it also comes in like a 12 pack and I really like it I will buy it again and again
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly love drinking sprite when I at the movies with a bucket of popcorn I feel like my trip isn't complete unless I have that combination.
Rose H.
Clarksburg, MD
Delicious! This is a refreshing tasty beverage that my kids enjoy. Sprite lemon lime soda is a great drink for any occasion! Great tasting soda!
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
This has a light citrus flavor and isn't quite as sweet as some dark soda/pop. This is the drink of choice for sick kids without a stonach ache.
Saulimar C.
Miami, Florida
the flavor is always crisp. the flavor is always crisp. great tasting cafine free love it sparkely easy to find it frizz tired of written review
Holly K.
Owings Mills, MD
We always have this on hand. It's also my daughters drink preference when we eat out. It mixes well with juices. I like the light flavor it has.
andrea m.
Sprite is my favorite soda it always i love that it's never flat like other sodas I like making it into slushy I can drink a while bottle myself
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?