BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX
The first sip of sprite is so strong! I love it. Not only is sprite a great soda on a normal day, but it's also my favorite drink for when I'm sick.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ
Sprite is one of my favorite flavors of soda! I tend to only stay within the coke family and I but their items accordingly.... they are al very good
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA
Love this caffeine free drink. Love he clear crisp taste. I prefer mine in a can over the 2 liter. Great taste! I love that it's a clear sodas. Also
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL
Sprite is a good drink to have on hand when you have an upset stomach. We drink it often when little cousins are over since it doesn't wire them
Up.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS
Probably easily my favorite soda. Not as much caffeine as other sodas and not overly sweet like most of the other sodas. Also works well for nausea.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
I prefer sprite over coke! So of course I'm going to give this a good rating lol. I actually like when I can taste the lemon kick to it in the soda.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Sprite is the only thing that I drink when I am not feeling well. I always have this on stock during the winter months just in case the flu happens.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
We used when the kids are sick. The price are OK. And the new convenient package it's amazing for kids because it's the quantity necessary for them.
Makayla L.
Makayla L.
Marshville, NC
This is my favorite soda, it has a great taste and I love the carbonation. It's also easy on the stomach so it's good when you aren't feeling well.
Marian C.
Marian C.
Houma, LA
So far so good. My all time grab on in store. I'm a 0 calorie addict it really fits my wants.and also the taste is so refreshing a thirst quincher.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?