Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.

Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I find it a lot more refreshing than most. My only concern is that it doesn't have a caffeinated version, which would be nice at times.
Antonio M.
Antonio M.

I Like This Drink. Mostly When Its Cold. I Like The Flavor That It Has. It Refreshes Your Mouth And Has A Great Taste. I Would Recommend This In A Hot Day Or Some Party.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT

I have been drinking tons of Sprite to help with my pregnancy heart burn. I don't love it and now it reminds me of being sick so I wouldn't be able to drink it casually.
Alyshia J.
Alyshia J.
Edmond, OK

A great refreshing soda! Great for if you're not feeling well, to a great non caffeinated soda for kids, as well as just an everyday soda to a mixer for adult beverages!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Barre, VT

Sprite is my FAVORITE brand of soda its light it's airy there's no caffeine which is my favorite feature and the best thing is it taste the same warm as it doe cold.....
Malae T.
Malae T.

Life saver. I was recently sick & couldn't hold anything down. Finally drank some sprite & I could FINALLY out some food in my stomach. Sprite literally always cures it.
Kátia R.
Kátia R.

Eu amo Sprite. O sabor de limão que mata a sede em qualquer lugar a qualquer hora. Recomendo para quando estiver com muita sede e queira tomar um refrigerante delicioso.
Donatella J.
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL

This one it's my favorite second drink after Coca Cola because if I can't drink coca I drink this one but when I'm in the mood I prefer this one it's taste is great also
Allison F.
Allison F.

My go-to drink. Yes, it's not the best for you, but how boring is water all the time? Sprite is caffeine free she compared to other soft drinks, much better health wise.
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY

I like to drink sprite mostly during the summer it has a nice taste of lemon.it takes away my thirst and i find this product every store i go to!i like this product alot.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now