Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA
I buy soda for the house this is the brand I buy. My kids really like the flavor. I buy it in a 12pk or in a 2lt. My husband also like thios floavor
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS
Probably easily my favorite soda. Not as much caffeine as other sodas and not overly sweet like most of the other sodas. Also works well for nausea.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , Ga
Love these Mimi's I keep them in my mini fridge they are less calories so it's always a quick refresher and the kids drink them fine perfect portion
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX
The first sip of sprite is so strong! I love it. Not only is sprite a great soda on a normal day, but it's also my favorite drink for when I'm sick.
Samara F.
Samara F.
It is one of my go to sodas. I definitely love it cold or mixed in alcoholic drinks. I would recommend this if someone love strong carbonated sodas.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ
Sprite is one of my favorite flavors of soda! I tend to only stay within the coke family and I but their items accordingly.... they are al very good
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Largo, FL
I love Sprite it's lemon-lime a refreshing drink I have In my fridge all the time! I love it's crisp refreshing taste this qunches my deepest thirst
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL
Sprite is a good drink to have on hand when you have an upset stomach. We drink it often when little cousins are over since it doesn't wire them
Up.
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA
Love this caffeine free drink. Love he clear crisp taste. I prefer mine in a can over the 2 liter. Great taste! I love that it's a clear sodas. Also
bridget c.
bridget c.
A classic soda. A refreshing taste and you can get it almost anywhere. There are other flavors but i think you can never go wrong with the original.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?