BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Love these Mimi's I keep them in my mini fridge they are less calories so it's always a quick refresher and the kids drink them fine perfect portion
Samara F.
Samara F.
It is one of my go to sodas. I definitely love it cold or mixed in alcoholic drinks. I would recommend this if someone love strong carbonated sodas.
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX
The first sip of sprite is so strong! I love it. Not only is sprite a great soda on a normal day, but it's also my favorite drink for when I'm sick.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Largo, FL
I love Sprite it's lemon-lime a refreshing drink I have In my fridge all the time! I love it's crisp refreshing taste this qunches my deepest thirst
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this stuff, I try my best not to drink sodas on a daily basis and keep the caffeine low. So this is my go-to drink. Sprite is my favorite 100%
Ashlan L.
Ashlan L.
Turlock, CA
This is a good product not the best I have ever tasted but I would recommend it is affordable and a healthier option or alternative to other sodas.
victoria R.
victoria R.
Kissimmee, FL
sprite is just a good go to soda, perfect for parties, cookouts. always on sale so that's a huge plus. we like just about all the different flavors
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
I love it. Super crisp and light it goes with anything. It's light and airy and doesn't have the coating on your teeth like Coca Cola or dr. Pepper
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Russellville, KY
I drink sprite almost everyday with me being pregnant it's almost the only thing I can drink that soothes mt stomach well.enough To be able to eat.
Makayla L.
Makayla L.
Marshville, NC
This is my favorite soda, it has a great taste and I love the carbonation. It's also easy on the stomach so it's good when you aren't feeling well.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?