Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Ali L.
Ali L.
Mandeville, LA
1 can of Sprite is a treat for the kids in our house. It's a sugary treat but no caffeine! I love having a Sprite with my dinner. It's so refreshing!
María NL M.
María NL M.
me encanta la esprait yo creo que no es necesari alargarme me gusta mucho y siempre la compro es muy deliciosa y es un buen complemento para cada dia
Tisha R.
Tisha R.
BURNSVILLE, NC
We give this to our Littles when we want to give them a treat buy don't want them pumped up on caffeine. It's fizzy and tastes good and they love it.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Jerseyville, IL
Dark soda makes me sick so I tend to only drink Sprite or tea and this is my favorite soda even if it's hot and you really need a drink it taste good
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA
I don't drink soda often. But when i do i choose this. And it burns my throat and makes my eyes watery buts it good. Nice and fizzy and not expensive.
Shiphrah J.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN
I love Sprite! Has been a favorite of mine for years. It tastes so refreshing and has lots of great flavors. I prefer it to other off brand "sprites"
Pork C.
Pork C.
Onalaska, WI
I love Sprite and I am so happy that it is a caffeine free drink. I sometimes let my kids have a little bit of soda and I always go for caffeine free
Donni P.
Donni P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great taste , great price very affordable . Best to add to mixers and punches. Grocery stores carry this product. It also comes in different flavors.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA
I buy soda for the house this is the brand I buy. My kids really like the flavor. I buy it in a 12pk or in a 2lt. My husband also like thios floavor
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , Ga
Love these Mimi's I keep them in my mini fridge they are less calories so it's always a quick refresher and the kids drink them fine perfect portion
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?