Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Aja R.
Aja R.

Taste is fantastic price is good, and it's so addicting and refreshing! I'm really trying to cut out soda all together but for some reason I keep coming back to this oh well lol.
Yuri D.
Yuri D.
Manteca, CA

This soda is so good it helps you if your sick or if your stomach hurts this soda is good for the bad things in ur stomach u have to try it if your felling sick or something else
Dianna D.
Dianna D.
Whittier, CA

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda, is a great drink when you want to feel very refreshed. You get a great lemony-lime sweet taste. It's never flat when you buy it until its expiration date.
Maria H.
Maria H.

Love love me so sprite i love mixing it with fruits don't know why but the taste is great! also when i got an upset tummy i drink one of these small one and it makes me feel good.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA

I don't know why every time I drink this I feel it's like sparkling water ahhaah maybe because of the color and I feel it lighter than any other soda haha so high 5 to this one :)
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Plainfield , IL

I love having Sprite for any of my reunions specially when my kids are around this is their soda of preference!!! I love to even mix with Tequila and lime and it is just perfect!
Millaray J.
Millaray J.

Esta soda me encanta es super adictiva me encanta la tomo todo el dia en laa mañana para el almuerzo a medio media media tarde, noche para todo no hay bebida pas genial que esta
Suzany T.
Suzany T.
campina grande, pb

Sprite is the mark of a soft drink with Lemon-Lime flavor produced by The Coca-Cola Company and is present in over 190 countries. The sprite name means fairy, elves and spirits.
Nay L.
Nay L.

This is a staple product for my home

We use it to settle upset tummies

We use it as a mixer for drinks

But mostly we put it over a big cup of ice and drink it

Cool... Refreshing
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca

Everywhere I go whether it's grocery shopping or I'm out eating in a restaurant I always get Sprite. Lemon-lime flavor is a plus!! It's a good flavor and has a satisfying taste!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now