Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Viky P.
Viky P.
Phoenix, AZ

No matter where I go in always want a sprite with my meal. I drink 2 cups of coffee daily. So I avoid caffeine the rest of the day. Sprite is refreshing and I love the taste
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Bel Air, MD

This is the classic crisp beverage to reach for any time of day. The lemon lime flavor combined with the carbonation is a fluttering of tastes that is incredibly refreshing.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Cool Ridge, WV

Love Sprite! I'm the only one in my household who drinks it. Everyone else thinks it taste like dirt! I guess some people like it some don't. My opinion is that it's great!!
Madi E.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio

Classic Sprite is delicious. Honestly, it's my go to drink when I go to restaurants. It's like carbonated water with a little pizzaz. Overall, I definitely recommend. 10/10.
Damaris L.
Damaris L.

One of my fave sodas in the market right now. By itself or with alcoholic mixed drinks this soda can amp up any beverage especially in the summer time. Its a definite rebuy.
Celestina M.
Celestina M.
Albuquerque, NM

Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. Not only do I drink it when I go out to eat at restaurants, I love drinking a sprite when I have an upset stomach or don't feel well.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I only drink this when I have a congested chest or cold the bubbles help break it up and help me cough it out it's like my own specially remedy to get rid of my cold faster.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville, Wv

Sprite is my favorite soda of all time! It has such a crisp flavor that males my taste buds happy and is better for you than mtn dew and other lemon-lime flavored beverages.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

It tastes good and is refreshing, but I feel it is too sweet and doesn't taste much like lemon or lime. I still drink it but I don't always finish a can for the same reason.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Katy, TX

My boyfriend loves sprite and i just like the flavor because is a good value for a drink soda i would definitely recommend it and of course is very affordable for my wallet.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?