BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ali L.
Ali L.
Mandeville, LA
1 can of Sprite is a treat for the kids in our house. It's a sugary treat but no caffeine! I love having a Sprite with my dinner. It's so refreshing!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
I prefer sprite over coke! So of course I'm going to give this a good rating lol. I actually like when I can taste the lemon kick to it in the soda.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Imperial Bch, CA
I buy soda for the house this is the brand I buy. My kids really like the flavor. I buy it in a 12pk or in a 2lt. My husband also like thios floavor
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS
Probably easily my favorite soda. Not as much caffeine as other sodas and not overly sweet like most of the other sodas. Also works well for nausea.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Sprite is the only thing that I drink when I am not feeling well. I always have this on stock during the winter months just in case the flu happens.
bridget c.
bridget c.
A classic soda. A refreshing taste and you can get it almost anywhere. There are other flavors but i think you can never go wrong with the original.
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA
Love this caffeine free drink. Love he clear crisp taste. I prefer mine in a can over the 2 liter. Great taste! I love that it's a clear sodas. Also
Laura L.
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ
Sprite is one of my favorite flavors of soda! I tend to only stay within the coke family and I but their items accordingly.... they are al very good
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
We used when the kids are sick. The price are OK. And the new convenient package it's amazing for kids because it's the quantity necessary for them.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Love these Mimi's I keep them in my mini fridge they are less calories so it's always a quick refresher and the kids drink them fine perfect portion
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?