Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Beaumont, CA

Sprite is my favorite lemon-lime soda. I have always drank Sprite since I can remember. It still has that same great taste. It's the only lemon-lime soda I want to buy and drink.
Dianna D.
Dianna D.
Whittier, CA

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda, is a great drink when you want to feel very refreshed. You get a great lemony-lime sweet taste. It's never flat when you buy it until its expiration date.
Aja R.
Aja R.

Taste is fantastic price is good, and it's so addicting and refreshing! I'm really trying to cut out soda all together but for some reason I keep coming back to this oh well lol.
Laura M.

It is sweeter than 7-up for example, in my opinion and in my local market is cheaper too. I don't have a preference for one or other brand, I like both, so i buy them alternately
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA

i do prefer the original flavor, but this one is still good. i hardly find it anywhere though. i o recommend this if you have a tummy ache and just need to burp out that gas haha
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Plainfield, IL

I love having Sprite for any of my reunions specially when my kids are around this is their soda of preference!!! I love to even mix with Tequila and lime and it is just perfect!
Maria H.
Maria H.

Love love me so sprite i love mixing it with fruits don't know why but the taste is great! also when i got an upset tummy i drink one of these small one and it makes me feel good.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA

I don't know why every time I drink this I feel it's like sparkling water ahhaah maybe because of the color and I feel it lighter than any other soda haha so high 5 to this one :)
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Wilmington, NC

Sprite is a very refreshing drink that surprisingly feeling wise doesn't make me feel like ive just ate something or drank something really unhealthy it just makes me feel clean.
Shermece H.
Shermece H.
Roswell, GA

My go to summer drink for cookouts. Sprite is great as a standalone drink or as a mix with other alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. I've been drinking Sprite for several years.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now