BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Jerseyville, IL
Dark soda makes me sick so I tend to only drink Sprite or tea and this is my favorite soda even if it's hot and you really need a drink it taste good
Sonam s.
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
I always get this later when I go out to fancy restaurants because it's light and not to have a concert and how I am already eating burgers and fries
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH
Sprite is a family favorite in our house. Its crisp taste is very refreshing. We also mix it with different beverages to make other delicious drinks.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
We keep sprite in our fridge. It's refreshing but has no caffeine. It's nice to enjoy a soda if we'd like but not have to worry about extra caffeine.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
I love sprite, especially after hearing clear sodas are better than darker sodas, sprite is on my top 5, makes me feel less queasy when I'm nauseous.
rachel h.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT
this is my favorite soda. I am not a soda drinker but if I do this is my go to. it satisfies your thirst making you feel refreshed and it taste great
Pork C.
Pork C.
Onalaska, WI
I love Sprite and I am so happy that it is a caffeine free drink. I sometimes let my kids have a little bit of soda and I always go for caffeine free
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Who don't like the classic drinks anymore I still. Love them they go old on you an you know there is always great flavor everytime it hits your mouth
Nidia E.
Nidia E.
Tucson
Has to be my favorite soda it's very good when you're stomach is upset and can't drink heavy stuff I drink this doesn't have a lot of caffeine in it!
María NL M.
María NL M.
me encanta la esprait yo creo que no es necesari alargarme me gusta mucho y siempre la compro es muy deliciosa y es un buen complemento para cada dia
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?