BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Erin K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sprites's my favorite soft drink of them all. I probably drink about 3 cans a day and yes I know how horrible it is for me. I have really white teeth though and when people ask me how they're so white I tell them because I drink so much Sprite which may or may not be be the actual reason.
Randy C.
This is by far the second best soda ever made. the best part about Sprite is that it does not contain any caffeine. So kids can also have it with without getting high off caffeine. However, that doesn't mean they won't get a little high off sugar.
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
I love sprite! I always get this when at restaurants. I am a repeat consumer of sprite for sure because you can never go wrong with it! The packaging is nice and tells you exactly what is in it and what it is. I would recommend to others for sure!!!
Ab O.
Sprite is so refreshing. It also comes in handy when I need a mixer for a drink. Also great for making punch or if you need a little something extra in a smoothie.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love Sprite. You can mix it with anything like a punch. You can drink it when you have a stomach ache. There isn't any caffeine in it either so it's great for little kids! Everyone loves Sprite & most people know that it helps with stomach aches!
Kristin W.
Hopkins, MN
Sprite is so refreshing! Its very light and mixes with so many things. I always like to have sprite on hand for that reason. It is a great price for pop also. compared to its competitors I enjoy it the best.
Brittany H.
Vonore, TN
I love this soda! Its good for when you are sick or just want a refreshing drink! It exceeded my expectations and they flavor is wonderful just the right amount of wow! I buy Sprite all the time and I will continue to buy it over an over again because its an absolutely wonderful soda!!
Chandler B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yum yum. Really good and light. Apparently, this is supposed to be like a super healthy soda so thats cool. Its clear so it doesn't stain stuff if you spill it everywhere like me. Overall, I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Maria L.
Medley, FL
This is one of my favorite drinks, have a good taste of lemon. The good news is that you could say that this is not as harmful as other beverages if they have many more chemicals. I love too much to drink this very cold soda is the best in the world, it is one of those culpable pleasures of life.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
Ive always been a sprite fan even as a child. I think it goes well almost any time and especially when I have an upset stomach. I also love using sprite as a chaser with alcohol on the weekends, some times sprite zero if I want to watch my calories.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?