Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX

Lemon lime sodas are so delicious especially when it's icy cold. My son use to give the to me when I was sick and now I give them to me son when he's sick or has an upset stomach.
Sweet S.
Sweet S.
Henderson, KY

This is really good even though is simple but for hot whether I love drinking it at the park or so is my second choice when I don't want to drink water is refreshing when is cold
Jovita M.
Jovita M.
Švenčionėliai

Who doesn't love a cold spite on a hot summer day? well, thats not me. I drink this a lot, love the brand, the taste and it's really affordable. Love sprite since my early years.
Yuri D.
Yuri D.
Manteca, CA

This soda is so good it helps you if your sick or if your stomach hurts this soda is good for the bad things in ur stomach u have to try it if your felling sick or something else
Beaumont, CA

Sprite is my favorite lemon-lime soda. I have always drank Sprite since I can remember. It still has that same great taste. It's the only lemon-lime soda I want to buy and drink.
Michaela N.
Michaela N.
Muncie, IN

One of my favorite sodas is Sprite. It makes my stomach settle when i feel sick and i buy it often even when i am not sick. It has a sweet flavor to it and it just tastes nicely.
Laura M.

It is sweeter than 7-up for example, in my opinion and in my local market is cheaper too. I don't have a preference for one or other brand, I like both, so i buy them alternately
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA

i do prefer the original flavor, but this one is still good. i hardly find it anywhere though. i o recommend this if you have a tummy ache and just need to burp out that gas haha
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Wilmington, NC

Sprite is a very refreshing drink that surprisingly feeling wise doesn't make me feel like ive just ate something or drank something really unhealthy it just makes me feel clean.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Plainfield, IL

I love having Sprite for any of my reunions specially when my kids are around this is their soda of preference!!! I love to even mix with Tequila and lime and it is just perfect!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now