BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH
Sprite is a family favorite in our house. Its crisp taste is very refreshing. We also mix it with different beverages to make other delicious drinks.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is the best clear soda on the market in my opinion. It's all about the taste and when compared to other lemon lime drinks, sprite is the king.
rachel h.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT
this is my favorite soda. I am not a soda drinker but if I do this is my go to. it satisfies your thirst making you feel refreshed and it taste great
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
Good soda when I'm in the mood to have a soda, as I don't drink them very much. But this definitely has a great s subtle taste compared to other soda
María NL M.
María NL M.
me encanta la esprait yo creo que no es necesari alargarme me gusta mucho y siempre la compro es muy deliciosa y es un buen complemento para cada dia
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
I love the taste of Sprite it's an amazing refreshing drink I love it especially during summer there's nothing like drink a cold Sprite on a hot day.
Donni P.
Donni P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great taste , great price very affordable . Best to add to mixers and punches. Grocery stores carry this product. It also comes in different flavors.
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA
I don't drink soda often. But when i do i choose this. And it burns my throat and makes my eyes watery buts it good. Nice and fizzy and not expensive.
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Who don't like the classic drinks anymore I still. Love them they go old on you an you know there is always great flavor everytime it hits your mouth
Tisha R.
Tisha R.
BURNSVILLE, NC
We give this to our Littles when we want to give them a treat buy don't want them pumped up on caffeine. It's fizzy and tastes good and they love it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?