Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN

Wherever I go (as of out to eat) if I don't get fruit punch or lemonade, Sprite is my go to drink. And NO I DON'T LIKE SIERRA MIST OR OFF BRAND LEMON LIME SOAD ANY BETTER lol.
katie n.
katie n.
Iselin, NJ

I love sprite . I not bring soda drinker . I normal drink sprite when I have an upset stomach . the price is okay . I love the way it tastes I love it better then ginger ale.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York

I am not very fond of soda but when I have a migraine I like to take this because I feel that it helps me with the nausea that this causes me and in occasions until vomiting.
ilyssa m.
ilyssa m.
Westland, MI

What's better in the summer than a cold glass of ice cold sprite? Not much. This stuff will quench your thirst like no other. Get you thinking you're in the rain forest. Yum!
Kelsie T.
Kelsie T.
Conneaut, OH

I drink a sprite every day. It is my one and only favorite pop to drink! It tastes great and has no caffeine! It makes your stomach feel better if you have an upset stomach.
Maylen N.
Maylen N.

It is perfect for breakfast. Nothing more perfect than a Kellogg`s with milk for breakfast. I love it. It is very tasty. I know they will like it. 100% recommended.
Librada C.
Librada C.
Marysville, WA

By far this is my favorite drink I love to drink it on a basis. But it also helps me when I having an off day when I dont feel good a sprite will always make me feel better.
Shay L.
Shay L.
Uhrichsville

It's my go to drink when I have an upset stomach, or when I just want a change from other pop,even though it makes me belch a lot. It is very refreshing on a hot summer day.
Dora Mae C.
Dora Mae C.
Zwolle, LA

Love the taste! Nothing like the the first sip of Sprite! A real thirst quencher! Also one of the very few drinks besides water my daughter can drink! Love love love Sprite!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Woodburn, OR

Such a great drink. It's a great mixer for your favorite virgin or adult drink. It is also a great natural remedy for an upset stomach. This one drink I always have on hand.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?