Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Jerseyville, IL
Dark soda makes me sick so I tend to only drink Sprite or tea and this is my favorite soda even if it's hot and you really need a drink it taste good
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
I love the taste of Sprite it's an amazing refreshing drink I love it especially during summer there's nothing like drink a cold Sprite on a hot day.
rachel h.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT
this is my favorite soda. I am not a soda drinker but if I do this is my go to. it satisfies your thirst making you feel refreshed and it taste great
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
I love sprite, especially after hearing clear sodas are better than darker sodas, sprite is on my top 5, makes me feel less queasy when I'm nauseous.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
We keep sprite in our fridge. It's refreshing but has no caffeine. It's nice to enjoy a soda if we'd like but not have to worry about extra caffeine.
Nidia E.
Nidia E.
Tucson
Has to be my favorite soda it's very good when you're stomach is upset and can't drink heavy stuff I drink this doesn't have a lot of caffeine in it!
Marinda B.
Marinda B.
Sprite is a classic! I like Sprite over 7-Up because I often think 7-up tastes grass-like. Sprite is very refreshing and also adds to a great mojito.
sarah m.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI
Favorite kind of citrus pop. Always my first choice. I love that theres no caffiene in it. Im caffiene sensitive so my choice of pop are very limited
Sonam s.
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
I always get this later when I go out to fancy restaurants because it's light and not to have a concert and how I am already eating burgers and fries
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
Good soda when I'm in the mood to have a soda, as I don't drink them very much. But this definitely has a great s subtle taste compared to other soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?