Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
rachel h.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT
this is my favorite soda. I am not a soda drinker but if I do this is my go to. it satisfies your thirst making you feel refreshed and it taste great
Marinda B.
Marinda B.
Sprite is a classic! I like Sprite over 7-Up because I often think 7-up tastes grass-like. Sprite is very refreshing and also adds to a great mojito.
Tisha R.
Tisha R.
BURNSVILLE, NC
We give this to our Littles when we want to give them a treat buy don't want them pumped up on caffeine. It's fizzy and tastes good and they love it.
sarah m.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI
Favorite kind of citrus pop. Always my first choice. I love that theres no caffiene in it. Im caffiene sensitive so my choice of pop are very limited
Sonam s.
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
I always get this later when I go out to fancy restaurants because it's light and not to have a concert and how I am already eating burgers and fries
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
Good soda when I'm in the mood to have a soda, as I don't drink them very much. But this definitely has a great s subtle taste compared to other soda
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Who don't like the classic drinks anymore I still. Love them they go old on you an you know there is always great flavor everytime it hits your mouth
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is the best clear soda on the market in my opinion. It's all about the taste and when compared to other lemon lime drinks, sprite is the king.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Mandeville, LA
1 can of Sprite is a treat for the kids in our house. It's a sugary treat but no caffeine! I love having a Sprite with my dinner. It's so refreshing!
María NL M.
María NL M.
me encanta la esprait yo creo que no es necesari alargarme me gusta mucho y siempre la compro es muy deliciosa y es un buen complemento para cada dia
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?