Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA

i do prefer the original flavor, but this one is still good. i hardly find it anywhere though. i o recommend this if you have a tummy ache and just need to burp out that gas haha
Jovita M.
Jovita M.
Švenčionėliai

Who doesn't love a cold spite on a hot summer day? well, thats not me. I drink this a lot, love the brand, the taste and it's really affordable. Love sprite since my early years.
Laura M.

It is sweeter than 7-up for example, in my opinion and in my local market is cheaper too. I don't have a preference for one or other brand, I like both, so i buy them alternately
Beaumont, CA

Sprite is my favorite lemon-lime soda. I have always drank Sprite since I can remember. It still has that same great taste. It's the only lemon-lime soda I want to buy and drink.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE

I keep sprite in the refrigerator for when I want something sweet to drink without added caffeine. It's always good to have as a mixer, or to add to lemonade for a little spritz.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.

one drink I drink rarely more taste great (give preference to each other), very refreshing and I like her so much for being sexy and being healthier because not contain much dye.
Michaela N.
Michaela N.
Muncie, IN

One of my favorite sodas is Sprite. It makes my stomach settle when i feel sick and i buy it often even when i am not sick. It has a sweet flavor to it and it just tastes nicely.
Aja R.
Aja R.

Taste is fantastic price is good, and it's so addicting and refreshing! I'm really trying to cut out soda all together but for some reason I keep coming back to this oh well lol.
Yuri D.
Yuri D.
Manteca, CA

This soda is so good it helps you if your sick or if your stomach hurts this soda is good for the bad things in ur stomach u have to try it if your felling sick or something else
Dianna D.
Dianna D.
Whittier, CA

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda, is a great drink when you want to feel very refreshed. You get a great lemony-lime sweet taste. It's never flat when you buy it until its expiration date.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now