Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I'm not that big on sodas there are only a few that I would drink and sprite is one of them. I just love how its not like other sodas that are very strong this is perfect
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.

Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I find it a lot more refreshing than most. My only concern is that it doesn't have a caffeinated version, which would be nice at times.
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK

I love sprite. I love it and I love it. I never feel guilty when drinking sprite. I tend to get my teeth whitened every 2 months and this does not stain my teeth. Try it!
Yuriko F.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ

Who doesn't love Sprite.
Good for mixing with drink or just even drink it as is. When you're sick a Sprite will always come in handy. Or in any occasion Sprite is great.
Alyshia J.
Alyshia J.
Edmond, OK

A great refreshing soda! Great for if you're not feeling well, to a great non caffeinated soda for kids, as well as just an everyday soda to a mixer for adult beverages!
Jess M.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE

I LOVE THIS SODA. I prefer water over soda almost any day but if I'm in the mood for soda it'll be sprite that I'm drinking. Sprite is the best thirst quencher there is.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Barre, VT

Sprite is my FAVORITE brand of soda its light it's airy there's no caffeine which is my favorite feature and the best thing is it taste the same warm as it doe cold.....
Idaliz L.
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY

I like to drink sprite mostly during the summer it has a nice taste of lemon.it takes away my thirst and i find this product every store i go to!i like this product alot.
Malae T.
Malae T.

Life saver. I was recently sick & couldn't hold anything down. Finally drank some sprite & I could FINALLY out some food in my stomach. Sprite literally always cures it.
Kátia R.
Kátia R.

Eu amo Sprite. O sabor de limão que mata a sede em qualquer lugar a qualquer hora. Recomendo para quando estiver com muita sede e queira tomar um refrigerante delicioso.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now