Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
Johnsonville, NY

Sprite is my absolute favorite soda out there, and I'm practically addicted to soda. It's super refreshing when you just finish up a long day and it's super inexpensive!
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY

Sprite is light and refreshing. It helps soothe the stomach when it is upset. I like to drink Sprite because it doesn't have a really strong taste like some other sodas.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT

I have been drinking tons of Sprite to help with my pregnancy heart burn. I don't love it and now it reminds me of being sick so I wouldn't be able to drink it casually.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Modesto, CA

i am a lemon lime type of person i really enjoy the crisp refreshing taste of sprite i great for those hot sunny days. my husband enjoys them for lunch.great for partys
Marisol U.
Marisol U.
Chaparral, NM

I like the taste of this soda. I had a point where this was the only soda I drank. It has a good taste and it has a good smell as well. I think this soda is affordable.
Aseelah H.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH

I love Sprite especially the original. I cut down on pop so I don't drink it as often as I used to but when I see it at a party of some other gathering I will grab one.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN

I mean who doesn't like sprite? This is my life savor when I am sick. But I love it because it is caffeine free so I can drink it instead of coke or anything like that.
Janie G.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX

Sprite always plays a good role in my family it has a light lemon flavor and when we don't feel too good from our tummy we drink Sprite cold or with ice and it helps us
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alpharetta, GA

Love sprite! taste best super cold and very refreshing with a lemony lime taste. I do not drink it daily cause of the carbonation but i do enjoy one a few times a week.
Aiyana P.
Aiyana P.

Love Sprite so much!!! It's versatile taste makes it perfect for just about any meal. This soda is also perfect for those sick days with a can of soup and some crackers
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now