Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV

I used to hate drinking Sprite now it's like at least 2 times a week I have a cup of it. It's nice to have something that isn't horribly bad for you and it makes you feel refreshed
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

The best mixer when drinking rum. You cant go wrong. It gives it a nice fizz and refreshing taste hile still beingable to taste the flavor of the rum A must have in the summertime!
Yaritza P.
Yaritza P.
Reading , Pa

I am a soda addict but I love sprite especially because when you add a slice of lemon to it it tastes even more amazing plus it doesn't contain caffeine (although I love caffeine).
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Crown point, IN

Sprite is such a refreshing drink! Perfect blend of lemon lime & I like it much better than dark pop. Sprite has a more refreshing & less artificial taste than sierra most & 7 up.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Cape Coral, FL

My favorite soda. Refreshing and doesn't leave you feel like you just drank syrup mixed with water. I would also say that it is almost healthier than the other coca-cola products.
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN

Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
Puente Alto

Es la mejor, simplemente. Cada ve que necesito un refresco, voy y consigo esta... el sabor a lima es tan rico y refrescante! ademas tiene un buen precio y tiene una buena cantidad
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
Fountain, CO

FAVORITE SODA OF LIFE . Perfect lemon-lime taste , goes down super easy , great for mixing with other drinks as well . Definitely a must have in my home . Couldn't live without it
I really like this flavor because when I was little I could not take gas by dyes but this kind of soda except my girls because this was not harmful so since I love and keep taking
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX

Lemon lime sodas are so delicious especially when it's icy cold. My son use to give the to me when I was sick and now I give them to me son when he's sick or has an upset stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now