Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Eva H.
Eva H.
Longwood, FL

If I could be a spokesperson for Sprite I would. There is no other brand that tastes the way it does. Lemon Lime with no after taste like other soft drinks. I love Sprite!
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR

Sprite used to be my favorite Aida before I feel in love with Mountain Dew. It is still one of my go to drinks when my stomach is upset and it always provides a good burp.
Wanessa C.
Wanessa C.

Gostaria de experimentar esse produto , pois as pessoas que já perguntei me endicaram , e aprovaram , se eu aprovar indico para todas minhas amigas . Adorooo essa bebidaaa
Lexi D.
Lexi D.
Oklahoma City, OK

Love love love love sprite could live off of it its a daily addiction for me. To some people it taste bland or full or carbonation but to me it taste like regular old soda
Cielo A.
Cielo A.
Quito, Ecuador

It's my favourite soda.
Your bubbly lemon flavor refreshes you to the maximum.
I love sprite, i think is better but 7up.
At dinner, at lunch or on the rest is always good.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , Il

Sprite is my all time favorite soda. I try to drink in moderation because it's not all that good for you. Although a large sprite from Mcdonalds sounds great anytime.. Lol
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

For me, Sprite is a must have at any bash! You can mix it so many ways. It also refreshing when cold and gives you just enough taste to not get overwhelmed with it quickly
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK

Great lemon lime flavored beverage also great when u want a carbonated beverage but don't want all the calories, so I don't mind my children having a glass here and there!
Kelig D.
Kelig D.

I love this ! It is so refreshing !! You definetly have to put it in the fridge before tho ! But it is one of my favourite carbonated drinks! And the most refreshing one !
Eleni A.
Eleni A.
Northfield, IL

This is a classic! My family loves this soda! It is so refreshing and has a crisp cool taste! I would definitely recommend you go buy this if you haven't tried it already!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now