BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Courtney L.
Barnett, MO
I love Sprite. It is a nice change from the typical cola flavored soda I tend to drink. Sprite is my go to drink when I am sick, always helps me feel better. Also Sprite is great for mixing with other flavors. I enjoy that Sprite is caffeine free.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
Sprite is not only a refreshing drink on its own, it's also a great mixer for other drinks. I buy it frequently to use in recipes for punch, sangria, and other drinks. My young cousins love it when I use it in Shirley Temples around the holidays.
Randy C.
This is by far the second best soda ever made. the best part about Sprite is that it does not contain any caffeine. So kids can also have it with without getting high off caffeine. However, that doesn't mean they won't get a little high off sugar.
Erin K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sprites's my favorite soft drink of them all. I probably drink about 3 cans a day and yes I know how horrible it is for me. I have really white teeth though and when people ask me how they're so white I tell them because I drink so much Sprite which may or may not be be the actual reason.
Tierra B.
Sprite is my favorite drink from Coke . Its very thirst quenching whents on ice lol. sprite is the best lemon lime soda that's out there. I love sprite because you can barely taste the lime. The value is pretty cheap .And I will always buy sprite.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Sprite is a caffeine free soda, which is a big deal if you gave up caffeine but still want a bubbly beverage every once and a while.

It's a good lime taste and I feel like it's consistent between can, bottle, or fountain which is a hard concept.
Erin A.
A classic! I love Sprite, and will always love Sprite. Doesn't everyone? I recently had to quit caffeine and diet soda (sob) and it would have been a lot harder for me had Sprite and Canada Dry, my old friends, not been there for me. And lemme tell you, Peach Sprite is a fabulous invention.
María M.
No soy una amante de las sodas, pero cuando decido tomar alguna, siempre prefiero tomar Sprite, incluso aunque ya contiene limón suelo agregarle un poco de limón recién exprimido, porque me gusta que sea bastante ácido y lo hace más refrescante.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite soft drink. I like it for the flavor and carbonation. I enjoy that it doesn't have caffeine and since I don't drink it often, the sugar and calories aren't worrisome for me. I would recommend it as my favorite caffeine free soft drink with great lemon and lime flavor.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love Sprite. You can mix it with anything like a punch. You can drink it when you have a stomach ache. There isn't any caffeine in it either so it's great for little kids! Everyone loves Sprite & most people know that it helps with stomach aches!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?