BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Sprite is my favorite go to soda. It is crisp and refreshing. It's sweet but not too sweet. I like that it doesn't have caffeine or artificial colors.
candice s.
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH
Sprite is a family favorite in our house. Its crisp taste is very refreshing. We also mix it with different beverages to make other delicious drinks.
María NL M.
María NL M.
me encanta la esprait yo creo que no es necesari alargarme me gusta mucho y siempre la compro es muy deliciosa y es un buen complemento para cada dia
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA
I don't drink soda often. But when i do i choose this. And it burns my throat and makes my eyes watery buts it good. Nice and fizzy and not expensive.
sarah m.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI
Favorite kind of citrus pop. Always my first choice. I love that theres no caffiene in it. Im caffiene sensitive so my choice of pop are very limited
Marinda B.
Marinda B.
Sprite is a classic! I like Sprite over 7-Up because I often think 7-up tastes grass-like. Sprite is very refreshing and also adds to a great mojito.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
Good soda when I'm in the mood to have a soda, as I don't drink them very much. But this definitely has a great s subtle taste compared to other soda
rachel h.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT
this is my favorite soda. I am not a soda drinker but if I do this is my go to. it satisfies your thirst making you feel refreshed and it taste great
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Louisville, KY
Sprite is the best clear soda on the market in my opinion. It's all about the taste and when compared to other lemon lime drinks, sprite is the king.
Donni P.
Donni P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great taste , great price very affordable . Best to add to mixers and punches. Grocery stores carry this product. It also comes in different flavors.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?