Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Arlington, TX

Have you tried sprit! Oh my! This is the most delicious thing on this green earth. From the smooth lemon flavor to the tangy lime mixture I can't ever put this down. 10/10
Christy T.
Christy T.

Classic sprite that has always been around. I like to drink it when I feel that coke has too much sugar taste. I love carbonated drinks and you can't go wrong with sprite.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Paragould, AR

I am a Sprite ADDICT! I've never been one for dark-colored soda, so this is my drink of choice. I love how fizzy it stays and isn't too sweet like other carbonated drinks.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

For me, Sprite is a must have at any bash! You can mix it so many ways. It also refreshing when cold and gives you just enough taste to not get overwhelmed with it quickly
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK

Great lemon lime flavored beverage also great when u want a carbonated beverage but don't want all the calories, so I don't mind my children having a glass here and there!
Eleni A.
Eleni A.
Northfield, IL

This is a classic! My family loves this soda! It is so refreshing and has a crisp cool taste! I would definitely recommend you go buy this if you haven't tried it already!
Lexi D.
Lexi D.
Oklahoma City, OK

Love love love love sprite could live off of it its a daily addiction for me. To some people it taste bland or full or carbonation but to me it taste like regular old soda
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I'm not that big on sodas there are only a few that I would drink and sprite is one of them. I just love how its not like other sodas that are very strong this is perfect
David R.
David R.
Chandler

I love this soda, taste great and refreshing. Always taste like lime and if you put it in the fridge it has a nice bite because of the carbonation. You'll love this soda!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.

Sprite is such a great refreshing drink (even if it isn't the healthiest option on the market). Such a great thirst quencher that I can't quite seem to give it up though!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now