Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla, CA

I love this soda, especially because it is caffeine free. It's a great refreshing drink and I always have this in my fridge for the summer. Its also a good soda for mixing drinks.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.

Whenever I'm in the mood for something refreshing that's not Coca Cola then I get a sprite. You can never go wrong. Especially if you're out fishing or at the beach it's so great.
I really like this flavor because when I was little I could not take gas by dyes but this kind of soda except my girls because this was not harmful so since I love and keep taking
Juanita M.
Juanita M.
Converse, TX

When I feel like drinking a soda but I don't want all the caffeine I always pick Sprite as my first choice. It is one of my favorite lemon-lime drinks above any other competitors.
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN

Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Sundrena P.
Sundrena P.
Pittsburg, CA

I like Sprite I'm not a really really heavy into Sprite but if you are in a pinch and you need something to drink that has a little bit of face to it it won't bother your stomach.
Juliet R.
Juliet R.

Favorite soda. Really hate the taste of black soda because it makes me feel really bloated. Have recently started to drink sprite and it's so refreshing. Really a huge difference!
Gabriela L.
Gabriela L.
Osasco-SP

Uma das minhas favoritas.Simplesmente amo refrigerantes com sabor limão.A Sprite é doce na medida certa, é barata e não dá aquela sensação de inchaço que coca e outras marcas dão.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

I just love a can of 7-Up as soon as you open it it's so refreshing it's not expensive it's just so good the packaging is nice they change it up all the time and it's a good value
Paola B.
Paola B.
Puerto Rico

Reminds me of my child hood i used to drink sprite! i like it it has the lemon flavor which is yummy. I don't drink soda anymore but i used to really like it so i would recommend.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now