Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Yaiza M.
Yaiza M.
Oviedo, FL
super refrescante bebida. tiene un sabor suave pero a la misma vez dulcesito. la uso para crear otras bebidas tambien es muy buena ademas es economica.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Sprite is my favorite go to soda. It is crisp and refreshing. It's sweet but not too sweet. I like that it doesn't have caffeine or artificial colors.
Monet P.
Monet P.
It's a really really amazing drink. This is one of my favorites,I drink it on day basis. The taste is so flattering and very delicious if you ask me!!
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Mcallen, TX
Basically great for everything I eat! Love the acidic burn it gives you! It's so refreshing and tasty every time! Definitely a must buy whenever I can
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I love the fresh, crisp taste of Sprite! It's my go to whenever I am craving soda. It never feels heavy going down like some other sodas I have tried.
Carley K.
Carley K.
Opelika, AL
I love sprite
It's has no caffeine, and tastes like a soda! Which is goof for kids cause they think they are drinking a cafinated drink but they arent
Kirstin S.
Kirstin S.
Holdrege, NE
I absolutely love Sprite soda. I've loved it since I was a kid. The soda is perfect if you have a stomach ache or if you just want a refreshing drink.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Sprite is our go to drink for the kids when we are out & on special occasions. No dyes & no caffeine make it a great choice, and it tastes great, too.
Marie D.
Marie D.
North Hollywood, CA
Classic lemon lime soda! Tastes great and goes well with burgers and fries! My family loves this soda and we buy it for parties and family gatherings!
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
I love the taste of Sprite it's an amazing refreshing drink I love it especially during summer there's nothing like drink a cold Sprite on a hot day.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?