BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Sprite is my favorite go to soda. It is crisp and refreshing. It's sweet but not too sweet. I like that it doesn't have caffeine or artificial colors.
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Mcallen, TX
Basically great for everything I eat! Love the acidic burn it gives you! It's so refreshing and tasty every time! Definitely a must buy whenever I can
Monet P.
Monet P.
It's a really really amazing drink. This is one of my favorites,I drink it on day basis. The taste is so flattering and very delicious if you ask me!!
Donni P.
Donni P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great taste , great price very affordable . Best to add to mixers and punches. Grocery stores carry this product. It also comes in different flavors.
Shiphrah J.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN
I love Sprite! Has been a favorite of mine for years. It tastes so refreshing and has lots of great flavors. I prefer it to other off brand "sprites"
Nidia E.
Nidia E.
Tucson
Has to be my favorite soda it's very good when you're stomach is upset and can't drink heavy stuff I drink this doesn't have a lot of caffeine in it!
Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Who don't like the classic drinks anymore I still. Love them they go old on you an you know there is always great flavor everytime it hits your mouth
sarah m.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI
Favorite kind of citrus pop. Always my first choice. I love that theres no caffiene in it. Im caffiene sensitive so my choice of pop are very limited
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
I love sprite, especially after hearing clear sodas are better than darker sodas, sprite is on my top 5, makes me feel less queasy when I'm nauseous.
Marinda B.
Marinda B.
Sprite is a classic! I like Sprite over 7-Up because I often think 7-up tastes grass-like. Sprite is very refreshing and also adds to a great mojito.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?