Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Carley K.
Carley K.
Opelika, AL
I love sprite
It's has no caffeine, and tastes like a soda! Which is goof for kids cause they think they are drinking a cafinated drink but they arent
Lori M.
Lori M.
Sprite is our go to drink for the kids when we are out & on special occasions. No dyes & no caffeine make it a great choice, and it tastes great, too.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I love the fresh, crisp taste of Sprite! It's my go to whenever I am craving soda. It never feels heavy going down like some other sodas I have tried.
Kirstin S.
Kirstin S.
Holdrege, NE
I absolutely love Sprite soda. I've loved it since I was a kid. The soda is perfect if you have a stomach ache or if you just want a refreshing drink.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
I love the taste of Sprite it's an amazing refreshing drink I love it especially during summer there's nothing like drink a cold Sprite on a hot day.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Mandeville, LA
1 can of Sprite is a treat for the kids in our house. It's a sugary treat but no caffeine! I love having a Sprite with my dinner. It's so refreshing!
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
I love sprite, especially after hearing clear sodas are better than darker sodas, sprite is on my top 5, makes me feel less queasy when I'm nauseous.
rachel h.
rachel h.
Shelton, CT
this is my favorite soda. I am not a soda drinker but if I do this is my go to. it satisfies your thirst making you feel refreshed and it taste great
Cj R.
Cj R.
Waycross, GA
This is a very good soda. And I love it I drink it almost everyday. And I will recommend this soda to any dog that does not like to drink dark sodas.
Nidia E.
Nidia E.
Tucson
Has to be my favorite soda it's very good when you're stomach is upset and can't drink heavy stuff I drink this doesn't have a lot of caffeine in it!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?