Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sean K.
Sean K.
La Canada

The classic: you can't go wrong. The same taste every single time. There really is nothing like it. Can't get enough of it, and it's super cheap so I indulge from time to time.
Dejanira P.
Dejanira P.
Philadelphia, PA

Good tasting soda I like it because of it lime taste to it I don't really like sodas that taste all sugary but this still has sugar and caffeine that I need without tasting it.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Crossville, TN

Love how bubbly it is, I enjoy sprite late at night and domt have to worry about the caffiene being an issue keeping me up, great taste of lemon & lime and suoer refreshing. ;)
Kailey F.
Kailey F.
Muncie, IN

A great, refreshing pop. I primarily drink it to help my upset stomach or as a spritzer with my wine. By far the best spritzing pop. Convenient that you can find it everywhere.
Ana C.
Ana C.

My kids usually have this as a treat for eating their full meals and as well when they are sick doctor recommends it to keep them hydrated it's a good taste really recommend it
nicole e.
nicole e.
Carson , Ca

Im 8 weeks pregnant and have had awful morning sickness. Sprite has helped me through the nauseating days. The light crisp flavor along with the bubbles ease my tummy regularly
Mahek D.
Mahek D.
Niles, IL

If I'm going to drink Soda, which is rare, then I choose to drink sprite as it helps aid in digestion. I've always loved the taste of Sprite compared to any other similar sodas
Carly N.
Carly N.
Bothell, WA

I bought Sprite at Marshalls. I like that they are sold in cold case, so they are always cold.
I like sprite because it is a good value for the price, and it has a great taste.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.

perfect light lemon lime flavor. perfect amount of carbonation. perfectly refreshing. great amount of tang and fizziness. much better than coke and pepsi. light and refreshing.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS

We love this soda in our house. We mix it with juice to make a quick punch. I love it because there is no caffeine and it's clear for my kids. We love the amazing taste it has.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?