BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I love this whenever I want something a little lighter or more refreshing. Also helps a lot with tummy aches! This has always been a personal favorite.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
If I'm gonna have a lemon-lime soda this is my first choice over 7up or mmm oh forgot the name of the other biggest brand - anyway I like this one best
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
Sprite is one of my favorite soft drinks. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. I have been drinking sprite since High School and I still love it.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Such a great and refreshing beverage. This soda is such a great thirst quenching drink. Great combination of lemon and lime sure to quench your thirst!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
My favorite soda ever!! The taste is great and it's affordable. Great colors and the packaging is cute. It's so good and I will definitely keep buying.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Sprite is our go to drink for the kids when we are out & on special occasions. No dyes & no caffeine make it a great choice, and it tastes great, too.
Marie D.
Marie D.
North Hollywood, CA
Classic lemon lime soda! Tastes great and goes well with burgers and fries! My family loves this soda and we buy it for parties and family gatherings!
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I love the fresh, crisp taste of Sprite! It's my go to whenever I am craving soda. It never feels heavy going down like some other sodas I have tried.
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Mcallen, TX
Basically great for everything I eat! Love the acidic burn it gives you! It's so refreshing and tasty every time! Definitely a must buy whenever I can
Carley K.
Carley K.
Opelika, AL
I love sprite
It's has no caffeine, and tastes like a soda! Which is goof for kids cause they think they are drinking a cafinated drink but they arent
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?