Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Taiylor W.
Taiylor W.
Grambling, La

I like to drink sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I feel sick. Sprite is not my all time favorite sofa but it has great flavor and helpful. I like to drink it room temperature!
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
Hampton, TN

We buy alot of sprite . Its caffeine free which is great for our son cause caffeine makes him wild. He loves the taste and when he wants something to drink he always asks for sprite!
Sandi W.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA

Love the taste of this soda. One of my faves & I'm a loyal customer. It always meets my expectations & I can find it anywhere. Love the packaging of this soda & how affordable it is.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Plano, TX

Confession time: I use Sprite for two thing and two things only....with Rum to make a tasty Mojito and alone if I ever have an upset stomach. Both good uses, you decide the best one.
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

I love sprite I like its flavor is refreshing has a good quality, its bubbles is the best, I see it a little expensive If responding to my expectations its packaging is more or less.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Oak Park, IL

Classic white soda, crisp, clean, and one of the most if not the most refreshing soda out there. It doesn't stain your teeth and tastes much better than its counterpart, Sierra Mist.
Elise P.
Elise P.
Plaquemine, LA

Better than any other lemon-lime flavored soda. It has a good, clean, crisp flavor. I use it to mix drinks with and it's perfect for that. Repeat customer because of the good value.
Sieu P.
Sieu P.
Damascus, Or

Well, I'm sure most have had a sprite. I still can't differentiate this from 7-up. If you want a zesty lemony drink, this is the drink for you. Get refreshed without too much sugar.
Mia F.
Mia F.

I love spirit soo much, my favorite pop drink by far!!!!!!! At first I was a die hard coke girl but the fact that spirit isn't so carbonated as coke woke me up and now I love spirit

Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Merrick, NY

I love taking lemonade, her taste is wonderful without thinking that is addictive you have no desire to stop taking it, who does not yet exprementou should because it is very tasty.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now