Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Rector, AR

I am a Sprite ADDICT! I've never been one for dark-colored soda, so this is my drink of choice. I love how fizzy it stays and isn't too sweet like other carbonated drinks.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Longwood, FL

If I could be a spokesperson for Sprite I would. There is no other brand that tastes the way it does. Lemon Lime with no after taste like other soft drinks. I love Sprite!
Wanessa C.
Wanessa C.

Gostaria de experimentar esse produto , pois as pessoas que já perguntei me endicaram , e aprovaram , se eu aprovar indico para todas minhas amigas . Adorooo essa bebidaaa
Eleni A.
Eleni A.
Northfield, IL

This is a classic! My family loves this soda! It is so refreshing and has a crisp cool taste! I would definitely recommend you go buy this if you haven't tried it already!
Rochi C.
Rochi C.
New York

I love the taste of Sprite. It is very refreshing. When I want to take something sweet but take my thirst, I turn to this drink. Almost does not feel the taste with lemon,
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR

Sprite used to be my favorite Aida before I feel in love with Mountain Dew. It is still one of my go to drinks when my stomach is upset and it always provides a good burp.
Lexi D.
Lexi D.
Oklahoma City, OK

Love love love love sprite could live off of it its a daily addiction for me. To some people it taste bland or full or carbonation but to me it taste like regular old soda
Christy T.
Christy T.

Classic sprite that has always been around. I like to drink it when I feel that coke has too much sugar taste. I love carbonated drinks and you can't go wrong with sprite.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , Il

Sprite is my all time favorite soda. I try to drink in moderation because it's not all that good for you. Although a large sprite from Mcdonalds sounds great anytime.. Lol
Cielo A.
Cielo A.
Quito, Ecuador

It's my favourite soda.
Your bubbly lemon flavor refreshes you to the maximum.
I love sprite, i think is better but 7up.
At dinner, at lunch or on the rest is always good.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now