Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Christina R.
Christina R.
Waldoboro, ME

One of my favorite drinks besides coke. Very yummy and refreshing. Love to have with my dinner at night. I wouldn't change anything about it. Repeat customer since I was a teenager
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

The best mixer when drinking rum. You cant go wrong. It gives it a nice fizz and refreshing taste hile still beingable to taste the flavor of the rum A must have in the summertime!
Jaimelee C.
Jaimelee C.

Has a good taste. Everyone likes it. It helps you when youre sick.it hydrates you , and has a very satisfying flavor its the best brand that exists. Its a soda that everyone enjoys
Yaritza P.
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA

I am a soda addict but I love sprite especially because when you add a slice of lemon to it it tastes even more amazing plus it doesn't contain caffeine (although I love caffeine).
Layla S.
Layla S.

My all time favorite soda. I don't like to drink soda that often but this one is definitely my weakness. It's always crisp and fresh. And always make enjoying my meal 100 x better.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

I just love a can of 7-Up as soon as you open it it's so refreshing it's not expensive it's just so good the packaging is nice they change it up all the time and it's a good value
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
Fountain, CO

FAVORITE SODA OF LIFE . Perfect lemon-lime taste , goes down super easy , great for mixing with other drinks as well . Definitely a must have in my home . Couldn't live without it
Paola B.
Paola B.
Puerto Rico

Reminds me of my child hood i used to drink sprite! i like it it has the lemon flavor which is yummy. I don't drink soda anymore but i used to really like it so i would recommend.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX

Lemon lime sodas are so delicious especially when it's icy cold. My son use to give the to me when I was sick and now I give them to me son when he's sick or has an upset stomach.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla, CA

I love this soda, especially because it is caffeine free. It's a great refreshing drink and I always have this in my fridge for the summer. Its also a good soda for mixing drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now