Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Mary R.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
My favorite soda ever!! The taste is great and it's affordable. Great colors and the packaging is cute. It's so good and I will definitely keep buying.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I love this whenever I want something a little lighter or more refreshing. Also helps a lot with tummy aches! This has always been a personal favorite.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
The most refreshing wonderful soda out there! I could not live without the soda. It goes so well with everything and also to mix with juice or alcohol.
katie R.
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ
I'm rating this product five stars because I like to drink it on occasion and I can allow the kids to have it occasionally because there's no caffeine.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Such a great and refreshing beverage. This soda is such a great thirst quenching drink. Great combination of lemon and lime sure to quench your thirst!
Mireya B.
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
It's my favorite drink. I love how it taste. You wull always see a sprite in my hand if i were to be at a restaurant or at the mall... i really like it
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Sprite is my favorite go to soda. It is crisp and refreshing. It's sweet but not too sweet. I like that it doesn't have caffeine or artificial colors.
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Mcallen, TX
Basically great for everything I eat! Love the acidic burn it gives you! It's so refreshing and tasty every time! Definitely a must buy whenever I can
Monet P.
Monet P.
It's a really really amazing drink. This is one of my favorites,I drink it on day basis. The taste is so flattering and very delicious if you ask me!!
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I love the fresh, crisp taste of Sprite! It's my go to whenever I am craving soda. It never feels heavy going down like some other sodas I have tried.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?