BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious2 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?8 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
My husband only drinks clear soda and this is his choice of the two top companies. Crisp clean flavor. Readily available in any store and price is reasonable. Will continue to but for him and grandchildren as we avoid caffeine for them also.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Sprite is a staple carbonated beverage in my home and we purchase regularly. I do think that the flavor varies with bottle and can and I think can is fresher but you must drink it faster. Sprite will always be a part of our home and we love it.
Norah B.
Columbia, MD
Favorite soda. I prefer to drink it ice cold or not at all. I don't enjoy the remix or other favors just plain ole Sprite. It always takes good coming out of a soda can...out of a 2 liter bottle is where the freshness wears off quickly. So I prefer to drink it out of a can.
Maya J.
Sprite is my favorite carbonated beverage! I definitely prefer it over other heavier carbonated sodas! I love how well Sprite also mixes with other drinks and juices to create unique drinks for all occasions! Definitely recommend for all.
A classic. always great and tasty on its own and surely as your cocktail base! The package is clean and easy to read. This soda is always affordable. It meets my expectations every single time. I like it ice cold. I would buy it again.
Ruben A.
Upon first sip, it’s actually pretty good. Tastes pretty much like the Sprite you know and love. But then the floor drops out and you realize that your are on some gruesome amusement park ride of flavor doom! Now, granted, this is a diet beverage, so a non-attractive taste is to be expected. But given that this drink has a stevia-powered aftertaste, maybe I wasn’t expecting exactly what my mouth was saying… which was pretty much, “what did you just do to me?”
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
I love sprite. Sprite is amazing and refreshing drink, greatalternative to other soda drinks very lite on taste and lovethat lime taste was well good value great price and packaging as well. I like to drink it solo and mix it with drinks as well
Sandra C.
Compton, CA
Sprite is the drink I always go to when I'm tired of drinking dark sodas. When I was growing up it was also a home remedy my dad always said to take when you had the stomach flu. For some reason it made me feel comfort. My daughter loves it. So it's always in my grocery list.
Shelby T.
If you're searching for a perfect caffeinated drink for people of all ages, look no further. Sprite is definitely a favorite as I feel like I'm drinking a good soda and yet I am saving myself from the extra caffeine rush that I don't need. I am always down for some sprite, whether alone or mixed with another fine drink ;-)
Hannah L.
I'm generally against drinking my calories. However, as someone who is chronically ill, I occasionally have persistent nausea and will drink this instead of any other kind of carbonated drink. This is the only drink I can keep down when I'm not feeling well, including water. It's refreshing and crisp, exactly what I need when I'm not feeling well.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Alex C.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?