Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA

I don't know why every time I drink this I feel it's like sparkling water ahhaah maybe because of the color and I feel it lighter than any other soda haha so high 5 to this one :)
Aja R.
Aja R.

Taste is fantastic price is good, and it's so addicting and refreshing! I'm really trying to cut out soda all together but for some reason I keep coming back to this oh well lol.
Shermece H.
Shermece H.
Roswell, GA

My go to summer drink for cookouts. Sprite is great as a standalone drink or as a mix with other alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. I've been drinking Sprite for several years.
Lauren s.
Lauren s.
Moorpark, CA

Sometimes I like get tired of Coke and I want something else and sprite is perfect I love spray it's super refreshing and you don't have any artificial colors because it's clear
Carmynn B.
Carmynn B.

My go to carbonated beverage when I am not feeling well and need a warm beverage. The flavor is great and consistent. I always keep this stocked in the fridge and in the pantry.
Ana A.
Ana A.

Every time I drink this, it takes me back to my childhood and bbqs with the family. It's super refreshing! The lemon lime flavor is delicious, but the grape sprite is even more!
Tricia K.
Tricia K.
Hamburg, PA

I drink soda a lot, and Sprite is one of my go tos. It has a delicious and refreshing flavor, and I am never disappointed. I always make sure to have Sprite on hand at my house.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca

Everywhere I go whether it's grocery shopping or I'm out eating in a restaurant I always get Sprite. Lemon-lime flavor is a plus!! It's a good flavor and has a satisfying taste!
Annette Z.
Annette Z.
Katy, TX

Worth 5 stars! I love it, my favorite soda ever. Its the only thing I drink besides water and lemonade at restaurants. Such a good fizzy flavor that I like so much. great value!
Nay L.
Nay L.

This is a staple product for my home

We use it to settle upset tummies

We use it as a mixer for drinks

But mostly we put it over a big cup of ice and drink it

Cool... Refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?