BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Such a great and refreshing beverage. This soda is such a great thirst quenching drink. Great combination of lemon and lime sure to quench your thirst!
Mireya B.
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
It's my favorite drink. I love how it taste. You wull always see a sprite in my hand if i were to be at a restaurant or at the mall... i really like it
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
The most refreshing wonderful soda out there! I could not live without the soda. It goes so well with everything and also to mix with juice or alcohol.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
If I'm gonna have a lemon-lime soda this is my first choice over 7up or mmm oh forgot the name of the other biggest brand - anyway I like this one best
Chelsie N.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
THis is my go to everytime I'm at a restaurant and it's the perfect one to drink when your throat needs a carbonated soda to break through the coating!
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I like sprite because if I spill it, it doesn't stain. It tastes fresh and filling. It walked me up without needing all of those unnecessary additives.
Josie C.
Josie C.
Point Marion, PA
This is my go to soda when I have an upset stomach or just don't wanna feel bloated. I can drink this and feel fine. It's such a citrus lovable flavor.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Gretna, LA
This is my favorite soda to mix with alcohol. Not too heavy and won't get you drunk too fast like diet sodas will. Best with captain Morgan with a lime
Yaiza M.
Yaiza M.
Oviedo, FL
super refrescante bebida. tiene un sabor suave pero a la misma vez dulcesito. la uso para crear otras bebidas tambien es muy buena ademas es economica.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
Sprite is one of my favorite soft drinks. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. I have been drinking sprite since High School and I still love it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?