Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Katelynn L.
Katelynn L.

Sprite is my favorite carbonated soft drink. It's a great soda to have when you just want a little sugar. Its pretty affordable and I prefer sprite over all other kinds of soft drinks.
erika r.
erika r.

fato de que eu possa deixar uma garrafa que foi aberto e fechado de novo na minha geladeira por um par de dias e super saboroso.
e refrescante amo tomar esse sprit lemon lime soda show
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

sprite is the drink that has saved my life. when I'm tired ill drink a sprite and relax, when I'm sick ill drink a sprite to help my stomach, cheap , delicious and always worth my time
Kendall H.
Kendall H.

Sprite is one of my all time favorite carbonated beverages! Even when I'm sick, it's one of the best and easiest to keep down! Definitely better than any of the other Lemon-Lime sodas!
Salma R.
Salma R.

The good old sprite, who doesn't love it. Used to drink that one a bit too much but it was too good to resist hahah. If it has been a while go for a cheat day and drink a glass or two.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.

This is what I pick out of all the sodas when I go out to eat (if they have it) I prefer light sodas over dark and I live the lemon taste to it I think it's pretty good with any food !
Angela C.
Angela C.
Lorain, OH

My family loves sprite!! It's crisp and refreshing. Whenever my children are sick the first thing I do is stock up on Sprite. Don't know how many sick baby days it's helped my children
I drink sprite when my stomach is upset. Its the only thing that stays down. I can drink it fresh or flat and it still calms my upset tummy. I don't feel as nauseous when I drink this.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Sacramento, CA

Any time I go out to eat I get a Sprite. It is the best soda around. So refreshing and isn't as bad for you as most other sodas. I always keep some in my house too. Sprite is so good.
Maria Isabel A.
Maria Isabel A.

tiene buen sabor me gusta esa ligereza de la lima con el limon para cualquier momento, acompañar comidas botanas o simplemente para la sed. Es uno de mis dos sabores de soda favoritos
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now