Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Bel Air, MD

This is the classic crisp beverage to reach for any time of day. The lemon lime flavor combined with the carbonation is a fluttering of tastes that is incredibly refreshing.
Kelsie T.
Kelsie T.
Conneaut, OH

I drink a sprite every day. It is my one and only favorite pop to drink! It tastes great and has no caffeine! It makes your stomach feel better if you have an upset stomach.
Dora Mae C.
Dora Mae C.
Zwolle, LA

Love the taste! Nothing like the the first sip of Sprite! A real thirst quencher! Also one of the very few drinks besides water my daughter can drink! Love love love Sprite!
Lidia N.
Lidia N.

Usually I only drink this when I'm sick or when I need to burp. I have cut off most carbonated drink from my diet, but Sprite is something I usually drink. It's really good.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Cool Ridge, WV

Love Sprite! I'm the only one in my household who drinks it. Everyone else thinks it taste like dirt! I guess some people like it some don't. My opinion is that it's great!!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville, Wv

Sprite is my favorite soda of all time! It has such a crisp flavor that males my taste buds happy and is better for you than mtn dew and other lemon-lime flavored beverages.
Maylen N.
Maylen N.

It is perfect for breakfast. Nothing more perfect than a Kellogg`s with milk for breakfast. I love it. It is very tasty. I know they will like it. 100% recommended.
Madi E.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio

Classic Sprite is delicious. Honestly, it's my go to drink when I go to restaurants. It's like carbonated water with a little pizzaz. Overall, I definitely recommend. 10/10.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Katy, TX

My boyfriend loves sprite and i just like the flavor because is a good value for a drink soda i would definitely recommend it and of course is very affordable for my wallet.
Damaris L.
Damaris L.

One of my fave sodas in the market right now. By itself or with alcoholic mixed drinks this soda can amp up any beverage especially in the summer time. Its a definite rebuy.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now