BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth K.
Newark, DE
I drink sprite every month. I usually mix it with other things because its a perfect base flavor. Its inexpensive and has a classic look to it. I love the lemon-lime taste and it is just as good at 7up. i would definitely continue to buy it in the future.
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA
One of the best sodas out there. The lemon lime taste is perfect and extremely refreshing during the summer time. The taste is unique and there isn't anything like it.
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

I really like to take it when I am very hot, since it is very refreshing, I recommend it! / Me gusta mucho tomarlo cuando tengo mucho calor, ya que es muy refrescante, lo recomiendo
Pa V.
Minneapolis, MN
Loves sprite so much but it not healthy to drink a a lots. I like this than juice . It a good flavor if you haven't try should give a try it. Yes it good value . Yea give a try if you haven't it taste pretty good.
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
I've drank a lot of sprite. It's cold, refreshing, and delicious. It mixes well with booze, and it goes well with dinner. Bought in the past, will keep buying in the future. I drink diet sprite, too, and I think I might be the person they make it for.
Damira S.
Always my go to soda when I don't have an idea on what I want to drink. My family loves this soda because it tastes so fresh and really gives off that lime taste.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink. These cans were delivered quickly and without dents. Definitely worth ordering and having delivered so you don't have to lug these heavy boxes home from the grocery store.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY
I love sprite!!! It is my go-to soda and has been my favorite for years. It is cheap and can be found at virtually any store. It has the best flavor out of all the lemon-lime sodas out there. I would absolutely recommend to others!.............
Caila A.
Wake Forest, NC
Yummy, cheap and really nice to drink. Its refreshing but I don't drink it often. I wouldn't choose this over other things but if I were given the drink I would.
Thegirlreview s.
I love this drink so much,I love the taste,price and i often go to it when a lot when I'm sick it helps my upset stomach too.Alternatives would be 7 up or sierra mist.But I've had sprite since i was a little girl an di love it sooo much,
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?