Add a Photo

Photos (78)
tamarsha w.
tamarsha w.
Rome, GA

sprite has always been one of my favorite beverages to drink i love the sizzle feeling its also great when you're sick as well i will never get enough sprite forever my favorite drink
Zinab B.
Zinab B.

I love love love love Lemon Lime Soda whenever i'm craving lemon lime soda I always turn to Sprite or 7UP they're both so delicious and I don't think that I have any problems with it.
Teralyn W.
Teralyn W.

"Sprite'll make it right" That is one of my Aunt's favorite sayings. And I agree. Whenever something hasn't sat well on my stomach, I always reach for the sprite. It is very soothing.
Aleigh G.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX

Confession time: I use Sprite for two thing and two things only....with Rum to make a tasty Mojito and alone if I ever have an upset stomach. Both good uses, you decide the best one.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Oak Park, IL

Classic white soda, crisp, clean, and one of the most if not the most refreshing soda out there. It doesn't stain your teeth and tastes much better than its counterpart, Sierra Mist.
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

I love sprite I like its flavor is refreshing has a good quality, its bubbles is the best, I see it a little expensive If responding to my expectations its packaging is more or less.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

I'm can you go wrong with a perfectly crisp Sprite? No, no you can't. Ice cold is the way I prefer to enjoy this caffeine free beverage. There is nothing quite as refreshing as this!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV

The best Lemon- Lime soda on the market! A kid favorite and caffeine free! Simple marketing design that is easy to find! We purchase this product for all events and when we dine out.
Taiylor W.
Taiylor W.
Grambling, LA

I like to drink sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I feel sick. Sprite is not my all time favorite sofa but it has great flavor and helpful. I like to drink it room temperature!
Amy N.
Amy N.
Greenville, SC

I guess sprite is something you either love or you don't and you know if you love it. I personally love it when I'm feeling very thirsty, like after work or a long class. Refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now