Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Ali B.
Ali B.
Canal Winchester, OH

I love Sprite. It's been my favorite pop since I was a little kid. I do think it tastes different in the cans than it does from a fountain or 2 liter (which I like better) but it's still tasty and very refreshing!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.

This is my favourite go-to drink. Whatever restaurant I go to I ever mix it with lemonade or alone. There is really no need for improvement and the packaging is okay... But I don't really care about that honestly!
Angie M.
Angie M.

A classic refreshing beverage for Mormons, Sprite has always been the family favorites. With its modestly balanced taste with a kick of awesomeness, it refreshes one immediately. My family can always depend on it!
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE

I like the taste of Sprite the best over the other lemon-lime flavored sodas. I've tried most of their competitors and I feel like they don't quite stack up to the taste of Sprite. It also makes for a great mixer.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH

Sprite is extremely bubbly and refreshing. It's a great drink that let's you feel light while you are enjoying it. Sprite is extremely inexpensive for the amount of soda you get. I will be purchasing sprite again.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Hagerstown, MD

Not only a light soda but it's good for mixed drinks, upset tummies, and it's caffeine free. Flavor isn't heavy or overwhelming and it's not chock full of crazy amounts of sugar. A recommendation for a kids party!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mission, KS

Lemony-limey goodness. Great alone or in mixed libations. Fizzy to the core, happy bubbles all over the place. I dunno. It's sprite. If you need a review, bwcause yiu haven't tried it, you ain't livin. Go try it.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Monroe, Ga

Sprite is an extremely well known brand for good reason. It goes great in almost every alcoholic beverage as well as tasting great by itself. Anytime I'm looking for a soda that isn't too heavy, I go for a sprite
Joe P.
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN

Who doesn't love Sprite? How can you not love it. Perfect blend of lemon and lime. Refreshing taste, bubbly goodness. Great to drink on a hot day or after a long day. Sprite is an American staple, love it forever
Audra H.
Audra H.

Refreshing flavor of soda. Definitely has a lot more sugary flavor than Sierra Mist. You can find it on sale almost all the time in any local grocery store. Definitely by it in bulk because it's cheaper that way.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now