Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Sprite is what i drink most because its not as strong as coke but still gives you the satisfaction of drinking one which is great i love sprite but honestly need to cut down on it lol
Alexzandria H.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Township, MI

A classic in any household. Light and airy, with a fresh scent and taste. Also always on sale at my local supermarket so another carbonated drink we keep stocked high in our cabinets.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Haledon, NJ

Love sprit because soda has a lot of suger, and the dark sodas the most. Sprite is different tho, while darker sodas make people brake out Sprite doesn't because of its lighter color.
Aleigh G.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX

Confession time: I use Sprite for two thing and two things only....with Rum to make a tasty Mojito and alone if I ever have an upset stomach. Both good uses, you decide the best one.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Oak Park, IL

Classic white soda, crisp, clean, and one of the most if not the most refreshing soda out there. It doesn't stain your teeth and tastes much better than its counterpart, Sierra Mist.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV

The best Lemon- Lime soda on the market! A kid favorite and caffeine free! Simple marketing design that is easy to find! We purchase this product for all events and when we dine out.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

I'm can you go wrong with a perfectly crisp Sprite? No, no you can't. Ice cold is the way I prefer to enjoy this caffeine free beverage. There is nothing quite as refreshing as this!
Taiylor W.
Taiylor W.
Grambling, LA

I like to drink sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I feel sick. Sprite is not my all time favorite sofa but it has great flavor and helpful. I like to drink it room temperature!
Amy N.
Amy N.
Greenville, SC

I guess sprite is something you either love or you don't and you know if you love it. I personally love it when I'm feeling very thirsty, like after work or a long class. Refreshing.
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

I love sprite I like its flavor is refreshing has a good quality, its bubbles is the best, I see it a little expensive If responding to my expectations its packaging is more or less.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now