Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN
I rarely ever drink soda, but when I do this is the only one I'd get and I love it every single time. Really good taste and also not too bad heath wise.
Guilmary C.
Guilmary C.
Undoubtedly the best of the Coca -Cola , I love the lemony , refreshing taste , and how accessible it is your purchase. Delighted with this product 100%
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
I love spray it gives you a fresh bubbly feeling it met my expectations it's good it's not too expensive the aluminum cans great but I prefer the bottle
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the only thing that my husband drink regardless of where he goes. If he go a restaurant he get sprint. He said that he love the lemon lime taste
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Monroe, MI
Sprite is refreshing, it's perfect when your looking for a liter pop that's not just syrup tasting. Sprite is also great mixed with just about anything.
Bentley S.
Bentley S.
Auburn, AL
The best drink to drink during the day especially if you don't want to stay up all night. Nice to have with meals or just have hanging out with friends.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Minneapolis, MN
Sprite is the only soda we allow the kiddose to drink and they love it. It's super refressing without the icky sugaring feeling you get from other sodas
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Spirite is the only carbonated drink I keep in my house beside ginger ale. The cold sweeten taste of it, I love it.. Really can't keep it in the house..
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
This drink is also one of my go to drinks when I am sick. Something about it just settles you. The packing catches the eye and I will be a repeat buyer.
Phoebe C.
Phoebe C.
not exactly the healthiest drink out there but one of my favorite drinks, especially on a hot summer day. very affordable and love the cold lemon taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?