BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Waterloo, IA
Favorite soda of all time! Idk what I do without this soda!!! I use it when I am sick or at the restaurant. No 7up or sierra mist... Definitely sprite!!
Cristi B.
Cristi B.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite mixer when having a cocktail or mailing one for a party. It pairs well with my favorite vodkas and whiskers without overpowering the flavor.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Monroe, MI
Sprite is refreshing, it's perfect when your looking for a liter pop that's not just syrup tasting. Sprite is also great mixed with just about anything.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Spirite is the only carbonated drink I keep in my house beside ginger ale. The cold sweeten taste of it, I love it.. Really can't keep it in the house..
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
I love spray it gives you a fresh bubbly feeling it met my expectations it's good it's not too expensive the aluminum cans great but I prefer the bottle
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN
I rarely ever drink soda, but when I do this is the only one I'd get and I love it every single time. Really good taste and also not too bad heath wise.
Florence F.
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC
My favorite soda. I have these in my fridge always. I dont mind my kids drinking them as bad cause they are sugar free. Refreshing and thirst quenching!
Bentley S.
Bentley S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best drink to drink during the day especially if you don't want to stay up all night. Nice to have with meals or just have hanging out with friends.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
The most refreshing wonderful soda out there! I could not live without the soda. It goes so well with everything and also to mix with juice or alcohol.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
If I'm gonna have a lemon-lime soda this is my first choice over 7up or mmm oh forgot the name of the other biggest brand - anyway I like this one best
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?