Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA

I love Sprite . I've been drinking it since I was younger and it's just as refreshing as it tasted then . Now they have different flavors but I just stick to the original . Its always refreshing on a good hot day .
Catherine E.
Catherine E.

SPRITE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN 7UP! and all the other knockoff brands haha. i rarely drink soda but when i do usually opt for a sprite because they feel lighter than most sodas and i like that they're not too fizzy
Alexica W.
Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1 in our house.Crisp and refreshing with ice, there's nothing better !!
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, Maryland

Sprite is great because it's such a refreshing drink. To me they don't taste syrupy like some other sodas might taste from time to time. Very light and crisp, and they cost about the same as any other canned soda.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA

This is a great soda. This soda is always in my house. My mom always gives my little brother this soda over dark soda. And my husband loves this one as well for his alcoholic beverages he makes. I would recommend.
Pa V.
Pa V.
Minneapolis, MN

Loves sprite so much but it not healthy to drink a a lots. I like this than juice . It a good flavor if you haven't try should give a try it. Yes it good value . Yea give a try if you haven't it taste pretty good.
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, Ga

Also a staple item about house we buy these when we find the deals on Coke products. So we have them all the time and there is nothing better if you feel nauseated than Sprite. I will buy this over and over again.
Esmeralda V.
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas

This product is a miracle worker when it comes to kids. When my kids feel nauseous or have a tummy ache a little bit of this makes them feel all better. That is why I don't argue about having this in my household.
Eleni C.
Eleni C.
Burnaby

Sprite is my go to soda. I find it is the best tasting of clear pop and I love it over ginger ale, 7up and other brands. It's definitely affordable and cannot go wrong with the flavour! Would definitely recommend!
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Cedar Park, TX

I love sprite! It is my favorite lemon lime soda. Doesn't have too strong of a taste, but I like to have a sprite occasionally when I just need something to drink other than water. I would definitely buy it again!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now