BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
This drink is also one of my go to drinks when I am sick. Something about it just settles you. The packing catches the eye and I will be a repeat buyer.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Sprite is my favorite drink. I drink at least 2 a day. They are just refreshing and a lot of time you can catch a good deal on them at different stores.
Phoebe C.
Phoebe C.
not exactly the healthiest drink out there but one of my favorite drinks, especially on a hot summer day. very affordable and love the cold lemon taste.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Waterloo, IA
Favorite soda of all time! Idk what I do without this soda!!! I use it when I am sick or at the restaurant. No 7up or sierra mist... Definitely sprite!!
Cristi B.
Cristi B.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite mixer when having a cocktail or mailing one for a party. It pairs well with my favorite vodkas and whiskers without overpowering the flavor.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Spirite is the only carbonated drink I keep in my house beside ginger ale. The cold sweeten taste of it, I love it.. Really can't keep it in the house..
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Monroe, MI
Sprite is refreshing, it's perfect when your looking for a liter pop that's not just syrup tasting. Sprite is also great mixed with just about anything.
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN
I rarely ever drink soda, but when I do this is the only one I'd get and I love it every single time. Really good taste and also not too bad heath wise.
Guilmary C.
Guilmary C.
Undoubtedly the best of the Coca -Cola , I love the lemony , refreshing taste , and how accessible it is your purchase. Delighted with this product 100%
Bentley S.
Bentley S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best drink to drink during the day especially if you don't want to stay up all night. Nice to have with meals or just have hanging out with friends.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?