Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Allison P.
Allison P.
Vacaville, CA

By far one of my favorite beverages. I constantly buy this product at least a case a week. It's affordable and easy to come across. The packaging is nice and easy and I would recommend this highly to anyone wanting it
MaKenna E.
MaKenna E.

This drink is so refreshing and is a great drink for any party or gathering. It is great mixing with almost any drink. I've tried many other 'knock-off' brands but so far I haven't found one that tastes quite as good.
Nataly C.
Nataly C.

Es una de las gaseosas más deliciosas que he probado, es verdaderamente grandiosa, me encanto sentir el gas acompañado de un sabor que no puede ser más estupendo, una de las mejores gaseosas que he probado en mi vida.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Allston, MA

What is bad about Sprite. Not much. Used to be my drink of choice as a kid. Before I cut out all soda. But I still have it as a treat once in a while. I make it in a punch bowl and put sorbet in it for a sizzln drink.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Bakersfield, CA

Delicious and refreshing! This soda tends to be on the lighter side when it comes to flavor but can be heavy on the carbonation. It's great with mixed alcoholic drinks at a party or just sipping on in front of the TV.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Richmond, VA

I live this sofa!!! It's a great citrus flavor! It gives me a hat kick that I need when I want a sofa but the best part is it's caffeine free!!! I get the sofa taste with no caffeine so it's definitely my go to drink.
Adrianna B.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI

It is definitely good if you are sick to have a little soda it has a good flavor but it's like copied with like three other brands of soda just like it and they all taste the same I would definitely buy the soda again
Jackeline R.
Jackeline R.

Refrigerante muito gostoso e refrescante, eu especificamente amo esse refrigerante por que ele é de limão e eu amo suco e refrigerante de limão ; mais vai de vocês gostarem, experimentem e diga - me se gostou ou não 😊
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Beach City, TX

Sprite is my favorite type of soda I just love Sprite , it's not as strong as coke who's is good for a person like me, it always reaches my expectations. I never worried about a broken can or seal in the past nor now.
Sabina C.
Sabina C.

Perfect refresher on a hot summer day! Not a fan of cola so I love Sprite as it's not as sweet. Helps digest my food due to the lemon flavor. Also great to mix with orange juice or cranberry juice for an extra punch.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now