Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA

I don't know why every time I drink this I feel it's like sparkling water ahhaah maybe because of the color and I feel it lighter than any other soda haha so high 5 to this one :)
Sweet S.
Sweet S.
Henderson, KY

This is really good even though is simple but for hot whether I love drinking it at the park or so is my second choice when I don't want to drink water is refreshing when is cold
Kyla R.
Kyla R.

One of my favorite sodas. On a warm day, there's very little better than a cold Sprite. It's crisp and light, and actually pretty refreshing, as far as a sweet soda is concerned.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA

Sprite is my favorite lemon-lime soda. I have always drank Sprite since I can remember. It still has that same great taste. It's the only lemon-lime soda I want to buy and drink.
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Wilmington, NC

Sprite is a very refreshing drink that surprisingly feeling wise doesn't make me feel like ive just ate something or drank something really unhealthy it just makes me feel clean.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA

i do prefer the original flavor, but this one is still good. i hardly find it anywhere though. i o recommend this if you have a tummy ache and just need to burp out that gas haha
Michaela N.
Michaela N.
Muncie, IN

One of my favorite sodas is Sprite. It makes my stomach settle when i feel sick and i buy it often even when i am not sick. It has a sweet flavor to it and it just tastes nicely.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lynnville, TN

This is my favorite soda .It's very fresh and crisp. When it's on sale, it's very affordable. It is better than other lemon-lime sodas. I would recommend this to my friends.
Yuri D.
Yuri D.
Manteca, CA

This soda is so good it helps you if your sick or if your stomach hurts this soda is good for the bad things in ur stomach u have to try it if your felling sick or something else
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Plainfield, IL

I love having Sprite for any of my reunions specially when my kids are around this is their soda of preference!!! I love to even mix with Tequila and lime and it is just perfect!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now