Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Librada C.
Librada C.
Marysville, WA

By far this is my favorite drink I love to drink it on a basis. But it also helps me when I having an off day when I dont feel good a sprite will always make me feel better.
Lidia N.
Lidia N.

Usually I only drink this when I'm sick or when I need to burp. I have cut off most carbonated drink from my diet, but Sprite is something I usually drink. It's really good.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Cool Ridge, WV

Love Sprite! I'm the only one in my household who drinks it. Everyone else thinks it taste like dirt! I guess some people like it some don't. My opinion is that it's great!!
Viky P.
Viky P.
Phoenix, AZ

No matter where I go in always want a sprite with my meal. I drink 2 cups of coffee daily. So I avoid caffeine the rest of the day. Sprite is refreshing and I love the taste
Dora Mae C.
Dora Mae C.
Zwolle, LA

Love the taste! Nothing like the the first sip of Sprite! A real thirst quencher! Also one of the very few drinks besides water my daughter can drink! Love love love Sprite!
Damaris L.
Damaris L.

One of my fave sodas in the market right now. By itself or with alcoholic mixed drinks this soda can amp up any beverage especially in the summer time. Its a definite rebuy.
Bessy P.
Bessy P.
Jonesborough, TN

Es regrescante, con agradable sabor a limonada y saca muy bien los gases estomacales, para los que padecen de reflujo se los recomiendo mucho controla los gases estomacales
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Thompsons Station, TN

There are days when nothing but a cold sprite will quench the thirst! There is something about the way the bubbles tickle the roof of your mouth and the light crisp flavor!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.

ITS AMAZING TASTE KINDA LIKE 7UP ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SODAS IF YOU HAVENT TRIED IT GO OUT AND GET IT ITS GOOD IT NOT TOO HEAVY OR WHATEVER IT TASTE LIKE BUBBLY LIME WATER
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX

I have recently stopped drinking caffeinated sodas and so Sprite is the perfect go to when I need a refreshing drink that isn't water. The taste isn't overbearing or sugary
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now