BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Love me a sprite. Not only is it refreshing but you can add just about any fruit flavor to it to make it have a different taste. you can also add it to a non sparkling wine and have a bit of a spritzer. needless to say i love sprite. the taste and versatility
Nino N.
I like Sprite better than all soft drinks. It is not colored and it just reminds me off cold water with lemon juice. It is tasty, a bit sour and a bit sweet. When at parties I prefer to drink Sprite, but generally I would recommend avoiding sugarry and unhealthy soft drinks.
Stephanie M.
My son's favorite drink is Sprite. This soda makes a superb drink for any meal. There isn't any comparison to Sprite's refreshing flavor. The green can is easily recognizable. Quality soda with a distinctive lemon lime taste. I will always buy this brand.
Melissa R.
Me gusta su sabor a limón, transparente, refrescante y burbujeante, ideal para toda ocasión. Se puede acompañar comidas o tragos y cócteles. Su sabor ligeramente dulzón y ácido hacen una buena combinación. Suelo comprarla y creo que lo seguiré haciendo.
Chandler S.
Lafayette, LA
When I was in high school, I was diagnosed with a heart condition that made me unable to drink caffeine. Being someone who drank 2-3 cokes a day this was quite a challenge. Sprite became my go to carbonated caffeine free drink and I've drank it ever since!
maria r.
I used to had braces so I could not drink soda because of the brown color. so one day i went to the supermarket an I found mi salvation. It is not expensive and I love it since the day i try it .............I always BUY it its amazing , and delicious .
Zitlali R.
San Francisco, CA
I love sprite because it isn't as strong and as heavy as other sodas. It is also very refreshing and its great when it is cold. I prefer the ones in the can more than the bottled ones and it is absolutely amazing and this is the only today I ever drink.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
Sprite is one of my favorites its crisp and citrusy it keeps its fizz and quenches your thirst. Plus if you ever have an upset stomach drinking sprite will settle it its like magic in bottle or can plus its caffeine free so no worries giving it to your children they wont be bouncing off the walls.
Sherry C.
This is my favorite! I can't no longer have caffeine. So I switched over to this and I never tire of the taste. And it doesn't have a horrible after taste and goes well with everything.
Loren K.
this has been a lifetime favorite of mine. I typically drink this with breakfast or when I'm sick. the flavor is balanced and not overly sweet. something about it is refreshing and thirst quenching. I will continue to purchase this every time I get a cold
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?