Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Blanca r.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
Taste great especially when your sick and are craving a good carbonated drink flavor hits the spot and always exceeds my expectations and very affordable
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Lincoln, NE
This one of my all time favorite pops to drink when I'm in the mood for something chrisp and refreshing! I buy a 12 pack at least every week or other week
Cristi B.
Cristi B.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite mixer when having a cocktail or mailing one for a party. It pairs well with my favorite vodkas and whiskers without overpowering the flavor.
Manelkis J.
Manelkis J.
Collegedale, TN
I rarely ever drink soda, but when I do this is the only one I'd get and I love it every single time. Really good taste and also not too bad heath wise.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Waterloo, IA
Favorite soda of all time! Idk what I do without this soda!!! I use it when I am sick or at the restaurant. No 7up or sierra mist... Definitely sprite!!
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the only thing that my husband drink regardless of where he goes. If he go a restaurant he get sprint. He said that he love the lemon lime taste
Sam C.
Sam C.
Minneapolis, MN
Sprite is the only soda we allow the kiddose to drink and they love it. It's super refressing without the icky sugaring feeling you get from other sodas
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Monroe, MI
Sprite is refreshing, it's perfect when your looking for a liter pop that's not just syrup tasting. Sprite is also great mixed with just about anything.
Guilmary C.
Guilmary C.
Undoubtedly the best of the Coca -Cola , I love the lemony , refreshing taste , and how accessible it is your purchase. Delighted with this product 100%
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
This drink is also one of my go to drinks when I am sick. Something about it just settles you. The packing catches the eye and I will be a repeat buyer.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?