Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Angela C.
Angela C.
Lorain, OH

My family loves sprite!! It's crisp and refreshing. Whenever my children are sick the first thing I do is stock up on Sprite. Don't know how many sick baby days it's helped my children
I drink sprite when my stomach is upset. Its the only thing that stays down. I can drink it fresh or flat and it still calms my upset tummy. I don't feel as nauseous when I drink this.
Maria Isabel A.
Maria Isabel A.

tiene buen sabor me gusta esa ligereza de la lima con el limon para cualquier momento, acompañar comidas botanas o simplemente para la sed. Es uno de mis dos sabores de soda favoritos
Teralyn W.
Teralyn W.

"Sprite'll make it right" That is one of my Aunt's favorite sayings. And I agree. Whenever something hasn't sat well on my stomach, I always reach for the sprite. It is very soothing.
tamarsha w.
tamarsha w.
Rome, GA

sprite has always been one of my favorite beverages to drink i love the sizzle feeling its also great when you're sick as well i will never get enough sprite forever my favorite drink
Anna S.
Anna S.
Montgomery

Sprite is a great soft drink choice. It is GREAT on a hot summer day or when you want a fizzy drink to quench your throat. It is sweet and refreshing. Not too sugary but not too dull.
Hope B.
Hope B.

Always delicious. Classic lemon lime flavor, very sweet, lots of sugar. Packaging is classic, not very innovative. Could use an upgrade on packaging, but otherwise, not disappointing.
Alexzandria H.
Alexzandria H.
Harrison Township, MI

A classic in any household. Light and airy, with a fresh scent and taste. Also always on sale at my local supermarket so another carbonated drink we keep stocked high in our cabinets.
Sprite is what i drink most because its not as strong as coke but still gives you the satisfaction of drinking one which is great i love sprite but honestly need to cut down on it lol
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI

Caffeine free and perfect for my over active younger sister that stays on the weekends. Very affordable and usually always on sale at our local grocery store. We love lemon-lime soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now