Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Waj U.
Waj U.
Alpharetta, GA

Gimme some Sprite with a bag of kettle cooked chips and it's my favorite snack that can ever be. Just the perfect hint of sugar and lime in this drink makes my day every time I drink it.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX

The original sprite drink is not only deliciously refreshing, but its also perfectly carbonated. One of my favorite sodas would absolutely have to be sprite! Great flavor and affordable!
Katalin B.
Katalin B.
Kingsport, TN

I love love love love Sprite. It's so good. The mix between lemon and lime is supeberb. After a long hard day I look forward to coming home sitting down and sipping on a ice cold Sprite.
LeeSa N.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI

Sprite. Goes great with all foods. Crisp clean and delicious. We add to vanilla ice cream in the summer for a lemon lime float. We add to holiday punch in the winter. Year round grocery.
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA

This is a good soda if you like a refreshing lemony-lime taste and carbonation. But for no caffeine I would rather drink something with less calories. Good for mixing in alcohol drinks.
Shea L.
Shea L.
Byron, Ga

Sprite is one of the best sodas around. It is so refreshing after being outside and getting hot. It's also great for helping with stomach trouble for me. I drink it when I get nauseous.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA

My go-to soda. The tastes is simple and mixes well with others for a nice cocktail. In comparison to 7UP, this has a lot more flavor. 7UP is a little big too much like soda water to me.
Keri G.
Keri G.

I enjoy drinking Sprite. It's a refreshing drink, and it's not as heavy on your stomach like most of the dark sodas are. It's a nice alternative when you don't want to just drink water.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Stockton, CA

Love Sprite. Not only do I just like the flavor of it but since I was little my mother always told me to drink Sprite whenever I felt sick and threw up. And I still use the method today
Meryem O.
Meryem O.

I love Sprite! It's perfectly sweet with a hint of citrus. It's so refreshing with ice on a hot day. I prefer this carbonated drink over others because the taste doesn't compare for me.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now