BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Yamileth R.
Yamileth R.
2271 west longview Dr woodbridge va, 22191
I rarely drik this soda but is only that I like it if we talks soda products I like healthy products , but when days are to hots I get from my free stuff
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Fort Myers, FL
Tastes just like lemon lime. Its not so sugary like other sodas but it helps with my hypoglycemia. It doesnt have the burning sensation like other sodas.
Ayla K.
Ayla K.
Hastings, MI
I love Sprite especially when I'm sick or looking for something fizzy without a lot of caffeine. It's very good and would only give kids this kid of soda
Kie-Lyn H.
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD
Love that it's caffeine free. So, I can drink it and share it with my kids and not worry about caffeine highs. Sprite trumps sierra mist and 7up, by far!
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Plant City, FL
Love the taste of sprite and the fact it has no coloring or caffeine in it. I drink it all the time and now my 3 year old granddaughter likes it as well.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Lincoln, NE
This one of my all time favorite pops to drink when I'm in the mood for something chrisp and refreshing! I buy a 12 pack at least every week or other week
Bentley S.
Bentley S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best drink to drink during the day especially if you don't want to stay up all night. Nice to have with meals or just have hanging out with friends.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Sprite is my favorite drink. I drink at least 2 a day. They are just refreshing and a lot of time you can catch a good deal on them at different stores.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Spirite is the only carbonated drink I keep in my house beside ginger ale. The cold sweeten taste of it, I love it.. Really can't keep it in the house..
Phoebe C.
Phoebe C.
not exactly the healthiest drink out there but one of my favorite drinks, especially on a hot summer day. very affordable and love the cold lemon taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?