BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Fort Myers, FL
Tastes just like lemon lime. Its not so sugary like other sodas but it helps with my hypoglycemia. It doesnt have the burning sensation like other sodas.
Miguelangel B.
Miguelangel B.
Always good to drink the original one and not all the other versions of it, even tough some of them are actually pretty good, this one is still the best.
Blanca r.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
Taste great especially when your sick and are craving a good carbonated drink flavor hits the spot and always exceeds my expectations and very affordable
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
Memphis, TX
I love sprite it's good for everything with your food helps stomach aches headaches everything i love the tangy taste I love the smell I highly recommend
Bentley S.
Bentley S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best drink to drink during the day especially if you don't want to stay up all night. Nice to have with meals or just have hanging out with friends.
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
I love spray it gives you a fresh bubbly feeling it met my expectations it's good it's not too expensive the aluminum cans great but I prefer the bottle
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Monroe, MI
Sprite is refreshing, it's perfect when your looking for a liter pop that's not just syrup tasting. Sprite is also great mixed with just about anything.
Guilmary C.
Guilmary C.
Undoubtedly the best of the Coca -Cola , I love the lemony , refreshing taste , and how accessible it is your purchase. Delighted with this product 100%
Florence F.
Florence F.
Belhaven, NC
My favorite soda. I have these in my fridge always. I dont mind my kids drinking them as bad cause they are sugar free. Refreshing and thirst quenching!
Phoebe C.
Phoebe C.
not exactly the healthiest drink out there but one of my favorite drinks, especially on a hot summer day. very affordable and love the cold lemon taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?