Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN

Wherever I go (as of out to eat) if I don't get fruit punch or lemonade, Sprite is my go to drink. And NO I DON'T LIKE SIERRA MIST OR OFF BRAND LEMON LIME SOAD ANY BETTER lol.
Marisa L.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI

My favorite pop by far! This will always be my favorite drink. Most other pops sit heavy in my stomach, and make my teeth hurt, but Sprite doesn't do that which I appreciate.
katie n.
katie n.
Iselin, NJ

I love sprite . I not bring soda drinker . I normal drink sprite when I have an upset stomach . the price is okay . I love the way it tastes I love it better then ginger ale.
ilyssa m.
ilyssa m.
Westland, MI

What's better in the summer than a cold glass of ice cold sprite? Not much. This stuff will quench your thirst like no other. Get you thinking you're in the rain forest. Yum!
Celestina M.
Celestina M.
Albuquerque, NM

Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. Not only do I drink it when I go out to eat at restaurants, I love drinking a sprite when I have an upset stomach or don't feel well.
Kelsie T.
Kelsie T.
Conneaut, OH

I drink a sprite every day. It is my one and only favorite pop to drink! It tastes great and has no caffeine! It makes your stomach feel better if you have an upset stomach.
Madi E.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio

Classic Sprite is delicious. Honestly, it's my go to drink when I go to restaurants. It's like carbonated water with a little pizzaz. Overall, I definitely recommend. 10/10.
Dora Mae C.
Dora Mae C.
Zwolle, LA

Love the taste! Nothing like the the first sip of Sprite! A real thirst quencher! Also one of the very few drinks besides water my daughter can drink! Love love love Sprite!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Gandeeville, WV

Sprite is my favorite soda of all time! It has such a crisp flavor that males my taste buds happy and is better for you than mtn dew and other lemon-lime flavored beverages.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

It tastes good and is refreshing, but I feel it is too sweet and doesn't taste much like lemon or lime. I still drink it but I don't always finish a can for the same reason.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now