BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I always choose Sprite for my kids and for me when i am not feeling well, its crisp taste aways makes me feel better and its not loaded with too much sugar for my kids. I would rather have sprite over any other lemon-lime soda brand for sure! So great drink
Anu g.
EL DORADO HILLS, CA
I love Sprite specially lemon flavor, as i get dizzy or nauseated while travelling and this makes me feel so good. it helps me with that matelic taste i get after nasuea. i loved the flaovor so much. its one of my favorite. totaly loved it and recommend it ,
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I don't really drink soda, but when I do I grab Sprite. Crisp taste, not ridiculously sweet, or as sweet as other sodas, and it doesn't stain when I inevitably spill it. Pretty dope for a soda. I wouldn't not recommend it, nor would I cheerlead for it. It's, you know, Sprite.
Jay R.
Love this lemon-lime soda, only kind I like to get. This is a coke product and I like to stay loyal to the company. Every one of its competitors just taste too sweet. This always hits the spot and always meets expectations. I'd definitely buy this again and again.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
tastes great and mainly it is very affordable! this soft drink soda is one of my fave when i need to feel better because of a stomach ache or just needing to burt sprite is my go too soft drink if it even makes sense lol.great taste i recommend to everyone!
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
I've been drinking Sprite my entire life. It's one of my favorite sodas. There's just something about the flavor that makes it better than its competitors. I don't think coke really has to improve on anything with this one, it will always be one of my faves.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
I love having some Sprite on hand for the kiddos or for myself. It's a nice treat with no worries about caffeine, dyes, or other junk. It's the only soda I let the kiddos have and they really feel it's a special treat/reward. I can usually find it on sale - making it a great bargain!
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
I have always enjoyed Sprite, especially when I am sick because it helps to settle your stomach and has such a strong, but good, flavor that masks any taste of medicine. An odd review I'm sure but it is most definitely the area where Sprite shines brightest.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Love me a sprite. Not only is it refreshing but you can add just about any fruit flavor to it to make it have a different taste. you can also add it to a non sparkling wine and have a bit of a spritzer. needless to say i love sprite. the taste and versatility
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
Sprite is one of my favorites its crisp and citrusy it keeps its fizz and quenches your thirst. Plus if you ever have an upset stomach drinking sprite will settle it its like magic in bottle or can plus its caffeine free so no worries giving it to your children they wont be bouncing off the walls.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?