Add a Photo

Photos (80)
nicole e.
nicole e.
Carson , Ca

Im 8 weeks pregnant and have had awful morning sickness. Sprite has helped me through the nauseating days. The light crisp flavor along with the bubbles ease my tummy regularly
Carly N.
Carly N.
Bothell, WA

I bought Sprite at Marshalls. I like that they are sold in cold case, so they are always cold.
I like sprite because it is a good value for the price, and it has a great taste.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.

perfect light lemon lime flavor. perfect amount of carbonation. perfectly refreshing. great amount of tang and fizziness. much better than coke and pepsi. light and refreshing.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink.
Dejanira P.
Dejanira P.
Philadelphia, PA

Good tasting soda I like it because of it lime taste to it I don't really like sodas that taste all sugary but this still has sugar and caffeine that I need without tasting it.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS

We love this soda in our house. We mix it with juice to make a quick punch. I love it because there is no caffeine and it's clear for my kids. We love the amazing taste it has.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Accord, NY

Simple and refreshing, crisp every time I have it. Sprite is my favorite of all of the lemon lime sodas available. I don't drink soda often, but when I do I stick with sprite.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Athens, GA

So good! But very sugary so I cannot drink too often. But any time I want a refreshing drink I can have a couple sips of it, but never the whole thing because it is so sugary.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL

This is the perfect drink to use when I don't feel like having all those caramel colored sodas. Plus when you want to jazz up a fruit juice this is always a go to for parties.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Laguna Beach, CA

Sprite is not one of my favorite drinks, but definitely does the trick if your in need of a quick sweet. i do enjoy using sprite as a mixer, but it is not the best on its own.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now