BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
great taste. not to much just right in carbonated drinks, always drink this product at least 2 times a week, i like it better than most products out there
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
No me encanto me gusta mas la clasica aun no encuentro el valance de sabor del limon prefiero la clasica pero es muy bueno la soda no se pierde tan rapido
Christina D.
Christina D.
Jonesboro, GA
It's good to drink at parties and stuff . But I don't recommend drinking all the time , could cause your face and just your skin in general to break out .
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Cypress, Tx
The only lemon lime soda I will drink myself. Refreshing but not too sweet! Also great to mix into your favorite cocktails! I can always find it on sale!!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Etna, OH
My kids love Sprite. They call it green pop because it is in a green can and it is a favorite. I love that they can have something without caffeine in it.
Miguelangel B.
Miguelangel B.
Always good to drink the original one and not all the other versions of it, even tough some of them are actually pretty good, this one is still the best.
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Plant City, FL
Love the taste of sprite and the fact it has no coloring or caffeine in it. I drink it all the time and now my 3 year old granddaughter likes it as well.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Lincoln, NE
This one of my all time favorite pops to drink when I'm in the mood for something chrisp and refreshing! I buy a 12 pack at least every week or other week
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Fort Myers, FL
Tastes just like lemon lime. Its not so sugary like other sodas but it helps with my hypoglycemia. It doesnt have the burning sensation like other sodas.
Janna R.
Janna R.
Greer, SC
This is my all time favorite soda! It's not heavy like every other soda you can drink. It's a lot more refreshing and doesn't sit as heavy on the stomach
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?