BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
It's my favorite drink. I love how it taste. You wull always see a sprite in my hand if i were to be at a restaurant or at the mall... i really like it
Ashley H.
I love this whenever I want something a little lighter or more refreshing. Also helps a lot with tummy aches! This has always been a personal favorite.
Rachael B.
Such a great and refreshing beverage. This soda is such a great thirst quenching drink. Great combination of lemon and lime sure to quench your thirst!
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
I don't usually drink soda but when i do i only drink sprite and usually its when i have a stomach ache bcs for some reason always makes me feel better.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
If I'm gonna have a lemon-lime soda this is my first choice over 7up or mmm oh forgot the name of the other biggest brand - anyway I like this one best
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
This is my go to soda when I have an upset stomach or just don't wanna feel bloated. I can drink this and feel fine. It's such a citrus lovable flavor.
Makayla G.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I like sprite because if I spill it, it doesn't stain. It tastes fresh and filling. It walked me up without needing all of those unnecessary additives.
Courtney B.
Gretna, LA
This is my favorite soda to mix with alcohol. Not too heavy and won't get you drunk too fast like diet sodas will. Best with captain Morgan with a lime
Yaiza M.
Oviedo, FL
super refrescante bebida. tiene un sabor suave pero a la misma vez dulcesito. la uso para crear otras bebidas tambien es muy buena ademas es economica.
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ
I'm rating this product five stars because I like to drink it on occasion and I can allow the kids to have it occasionally because there's no caffeine.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?