Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Anna N.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA

My go-to soda. The tastes is simple and mixes well with others for a nice cocktail. In comparison to 7UP, this has a lot more flavor. 7UP is a little big too much like soda water to me.
Meryem O.
Meryem O.

I love Sprite! It's perfectly sweet with a hint of citrus. It's so refreshing with ice on a hot day. I prefer this carbonated drink over others because the taste doesn't compare for me.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

Sprite is my go to drink when I am hungover. It is extremely airy and bubbly and delicious. It has always been a favorite pop of mine, but it does wonders with curing hangovers of mine.
I drink sprite when my stomach is upset. Its the only thing that stays down. I can drink it fresh or flat and it still calms my upset tummy. I don't feel as nauseous when I drink this.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.

This is what I pick out of all the sodas when I go out to eat (if they have it) I prefer light sodas over dark and I live the lemon taste to it I think it's pretty good with any food !
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Carson city

Classic soda! I love to drink this when I just want something refreshing. I also drink sprite when I have an upset stomach. I don't know what it is about it, but it helps to soothe it!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Monroe, NC

Sprite is such a light, refreshing soda! I especially love drinking it in the spring and summer months. Perfect pair with all BBQ and picnic items. The perfect mix of sweet and citrus.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

sprite is the drink that has saved my life. when I'm tired ill drink a sprite and relax, when I'm sick ill drink a sprite to help my stomach, cheap , delicious and always worth my time
Katelynn L.
Katelynn L.

Sprite is my favorite carbonated soft drink. It's a great soda to have when you just want a little sugar. Its pretty affordable and I prefer sprite over all other kinds of soft drinks.
erika r.
erika r.

fato de que eu possa deixar uma garrafa que foi aberto e fechado de novo na minha geladeira por um par de dias e super saboroso.
e refrescante amo tomar esse sprit lemon lime soda show
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now