Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Grace B.
Grace B.

Sprite is a classic, you know? It's refreshing, it's tasty, it does the job. I especially like how it pairs with most fast foods. It could do to be a bit less sugary, but just what it is.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Taylorsville, UT

Perfect for any party, get together, or just as a refreshing drink. There are similar drinks but sprite is the best, in my opinion. It is the perfect blend of sweet and lemon-lime flavor.
Sprite is my go-to soda when it comes to parties or just hanging out. The taste is definitely what I like and it's bubbly. Also the taste stays after been open for a while which is great.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH

Sprite is my favorite soda. It is always refreshing, tasty and Craig. Sprite can be expensive depending on where you buy it. The flavor is worth the price and i would recommend to others.
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.

Quien no ha tomado Sprite no ha vivido un dia caluroso, la mejor sensación refrescante que he tenido con bebidas carbonatadas, ese sabor lima limon es de otro mundo! uno de mis favoritos!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Lexington, VA

Just the first sip of a cold sprite says so much, this fizz you get makes me shiver because its so good, I drink this on a daily basis and is great for my stomach so its not harsh at all.
Janay T.
Janay T.
Lafayette, LA

Great taste. I don't really drink soda that much but a good sprite with some good food is always refreshing. I have not tried their other flavors but I'm sure it will taste just as good.
SANDRA V.
SANDRA V.

This drink I've known her all my life, is super refreshing, does not contain chemical dyes and other soft drinks, has an intense flavor that makes you drink more and more, everyone loves
Erin P.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY

Best lemon-lime soda there is. I think this is much more refreshing and delicious than 7up, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist and other lemon-lime soda. I think the diet is a bit gross though...
Waj U.
Waj U.
Alpharetta, GA

Gimme some Sprite with a bag of kettle cooked chips and it's my favorite snack that can ever be. Just the perfect hint of sugar and lime in this drink makes my day every time I drink it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now