Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Jacksonville, FL

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I've been drinking it since i was a kid. It's definitely the best soda that made without caffine and the most delicious. If you haven't tried sprite before then you definitely should!
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Ogden, UT

Sprite is Phenomenal, it has great lemony limoney taste and is very easy to get. You can buy this at the gas station or any grocery store. I would recommend this if you love lime and lemon twist. I would buy this again.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA

Sprite overall is great! Since it is a coke product, it's a little pricey but still not too bad especially with sales and coupons. I love the lemony taste and it tastes very light. It is not the best healthy wise though
Keela M.
Keela M.
Farmington, KY

I like Sprite! It is light and refreshing. Very fizzy so you can't drink it to fast but I like that. It is delicious and goes will with anything. Definitely worth buying and will refer to others and will purchase again!
Skarlett L.
Skarlett L.

Love sprite when I want something light with not a lot of sugary syrup like coke or Pepsi. Good value and very convenient packaging for the fridge. Taste is great and comes in many flavors so you will fine one you like
Jess G.
Jess G.
O'Fallon

Always refreshing. Always. If you don't love this soda, you don't drink soda. Now I'm getting annoyed because this site won't let me submit a short review. Like how many people don't know what Sprite taste like....wtf.
Lilian R.
Lilian R.

One of my favorite sodas! I love the intense lemon lime flavor and it tastes amazing frozen. I also like mixing it with ice cream! It doesn't compare to any other lemon lime sodas. A definite staple at family barbecues
Monique F.
Monique F.
Big Bear City , CA

I remember when I was younger my father would always give me Sprite if I had the flu or stomach ache. So till this day I always drink this if I'm not feeling well. I would recommend to others it's a great tasting soda!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Daphne, AL

A classic, either to drink on it's own or as a staple mixer. I especially love any flavored vodka mixed with Sprite. For those off alcohol it's also great mixed with any juice, it adds a sparkle and cuts the sweetness.
Rose P.
Rose P.

Sprite has been my go to soda since I found out that I couldn't drink brown soda/ colas anymore because I had a bad reaction to them, and I've realized that you can always tell when a restaurant sells off-brand Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now