Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA

Sprite is great because it's just so refreshing. It feels very light and airy. I think many people like it because it doesn't taste like you're drinking soda, and it's is not overly sugary.
Taimy M.
Taimy M.

I freaking love sprite like come now, who doesn't?! Sprite is definitely my third favorite soda in the world the first one is of course Coke and then Pepsi and then Sprite! I love it tho!!!
Denise F.
Denise F.
São Leopoldo

So good to drink when it's hot to refresh yourself. Of course it's not healthy to drink everyday, i don't drink everyday, just in some occasions. But for me it's better than any other soda.
zoua p.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA

Not my favorite choice but when there's no coke or orange soda, definitely go for this. Not that I hate it, do really like the drink and tastes great but it all depends on your preference.
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.

When I drink soda I always seem to grab a Sprite. It has a refreshing taste and just enough acid. It only gets 4 stars because I feel the fizz does not last too long once you open the can.
Luis V.
Luis V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sprite is very good as far as flavor besides that is very refreshing I recommend for those sunny summer days, the lemon flavor is very good because it is a light taste I love it sooo cheap
Megan Y.
Megan Y.

I love this taste pop, it's a great flavor and fizzy drink for something a little different. I don't really like to drink pop but when I do I will drink this. These make great mixed drinks
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ladner

Lemon lime soda is my go to for a fizzy drink since it isn't too over powering or flavorful. The packaging feels nice, although I'm on the move a lot so a twist bottle is more convenient.
thaianna s.
thaianna s.

I do not drink more soda, BUT I loved when I was drinking sprite is LEMON EH which makes everything tastier, I think water should taste like sprite only for me to start drinking more water
Eve S.
Eve S.

I love how they haven't changed their recipe. All of the other brands have tried to tweek their recipes and in this world we deserve the stability and the familiarity that goes with that.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now