Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, Maryland

Sprite is great because it's such a refreshing drink. To me they don't taste syrupy like some other sodas might taste from time to time. Very light and crisp, and they cost about the same as any other canned soda.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA

This is a great soda. This soda is always in my house. My mom always gives my little brother this soda over dark soda. And my husband loves this one as well for his alcoholic beverages he makes. I would recommend.
Pa V.
Pa V.
Minneapolis, MN

Loves sprite so much but it not healthy to drink a a lots. I like this than juice . It a good flavor if you haven't try should give a try it. Yes it good value . Yea give a try if you haven't it taste pretty good.
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, Ga

Also a staple item about house we buy these when we find the deals on Coke products. So we have them all the time and there is nothing better if you feel nauseated than Sprite. I will buy this over and over again.
Esmeralda V.
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas

This product is a miracle worker when it comes to kids. When my kids feel nauseous or have a tummy ache a little bit of this makes them feel all better. That is why I don't argue about having this in my household.
Eleni C.
Eleni C.
Burnaby

Sprite is my go to soda. I find it is the best tasting of clear pop and I love it over ginger ale, 7up and other brands. It's definitely affordable and cannot go wrong with the flavour! Would definitely recommend!
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Cedar Park, TX

I love sprite! It is my favorite lemon lime soda. Doesn't have too strong of a taste, but I like to have a sprite occasionally when I just need something to drink other than water. I would definitely buy it again!
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Antonio, TX

It's definitely one of my favorite sodas. I don't know why but it's my go to when my stomach feels upset or when I am really thirsty Sprite is the only one I feel can really cool me down. Not a fan of the cans tho
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

Best lemon lime soda you will ever find. Depends on where you are buying this product. They always mark up drink prices in vending machines but if you buy its in packs they are reasonably priced. I love this drink
Ali B.
Ali B.
Canal Winchester, OH

I love Sprite. It's been my favorite pop since I was a little kid. I do think it tastes different in the cans than it does from a fountain or 2 liter (which I like better) but it's still tasty and very refreshing!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now