Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Yaritza P.
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA

I am a soda addict but I love sprite especially because when you add a slice of lemon to it it tastes even more amazing plus it doesn't contain caffeine (although I love caffeine).
Paola B.
Paola B.
Puerto Rico

Reminds me of my child hood i used to drink sprite! i like it it has the lemon flavor which is yummy. I don't drink soda anymore but i used to really like it so i would recommend.
Juliet R.
Juliet R.

Favorite soda. Really hate the taste of black soda because it makes me feel really bloated. Have recently started to drink sprite and it's so refreshing. Really a huge difference!
Gabriela L.
Gabriela L.
Osasco-SP

Uma das minhas favoritas.Simplesmente amo refrigerantes com sabor limão.A Sprite é doce na medida certa, é barata e não dá aquela sensação de inchaço que coca e outras marcas dão.
Samihah I.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN

Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla, CA

I love this soda, especially because it is caffeine free. It's a great refreshing drink and I always have this in my fridge for the summer. Its also a good soda for mixing drinks.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX

Lemon lime sodas are so delicious especially when it's icy cold. My son use to give the to me when I was sick and now I give them to me son when he's sick or has an upset stomach.
Juanita M.
Juanita M.
Converse, TX

When I feel like drinking a soda but I don't want all the caffeine I always pick Sprite as my first choice. It is one of my favorite lemon-lime drinks above any other competitors.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY

I just love a can of 7-Up as soon as you open it it's so refreshing it's not expensive it's just so good the packaging is nice they change it up all the time and it's a good value
Sundrena P.
Sundrena P.
Pittsburg, CA

I like Sprite I'm not a really really heavy into Sprite but if you are in a pinch and you need something to drink that has a little bit of face to it it won't bother your stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now