BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
This is one of my favorite sodas. It's really sweet and love the lemon flavor. You can mix it with everything. Good price. This is the best of lemon sodas.
Syesha L.
Syesha L.
Anderson, SC
Ever since I was little I loved Sprite. It has always been a go to drink and the bottle size is very easy to carry. Sprite is 100x better then Sierra Mist.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Love these! Perfect amount of soda in the can so I don't leave much remaining or drink too much soda. Good flavor for just a small hint of bubbly sweetness
Sue V.
Sue V.
Stockton, CA
I grew up drinking sprite lemon lime soda because my parents were big fans of this drink. My childhood consist of this drink so i continue to drink it too.
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Cypress, Tx
The only lemon lime soda I will drink myself. Refreshing but not too sweet! Also great to mix into your favorite cocktails! I can always find it on sale!!
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
My all time favorite soft drink . It's has the perfect amount of fizz and can be added to any punch to make it amazing :) no caffeine and clean lime taste
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
great taste. not to much just right in carbonated drinks, always drink this product at least 2 times a week, i like it better than most products out there
Amy C.
Amy C.
Etna, OH
My kids love Sprite. They call it green pop because it is in a green can and it is a favorite. I love that they can have something without caffeine in it.
Oneisha C.
Oneisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
"Put the lime in the coconut and mix it together "...Exactly what i sign when I get my hands on this soda since its so hard to find at the store at times.
Abbi F.
Abbi F.
Missoula
Sprite with grape is my favorite. Sprite is a pop that is good on its own but you can add it to so many other products to give it a little flavoring kick.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?