Add a Photo

Photos (80)
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

I love sprite I like its flavor is refreshing has a good quality, its bubbles is the best, I see it a little expensive If responding to my expectations its packaging is more or less.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Lyman, SC

I guess sprite is something you either love or you don't and you know if you love it. I personally love it when I'm feeling very thirsty, like after work or a long class. Refreshing.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV

The best Lemon- Lime soda on the market! A kid favorite and caffeine free! Simple marketing design that is easy to find! We purchase this product for all events and when we dine out.
Aleigh G.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX

Confession time: I use Sprite for two thing and two things only....with Rum to make a tasty Mojito and alone if I ever have an upset stomach. Both good uses, you decide the best one.
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Tulsa, OK

Sprite is such a light, refreshing drink.
I like that it's not a dark pop. And that its very carbonated.
It's good on a hot day, when you have an upset stomach, or just for a drink!
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Merrick, NY

I love taking lemonade, her taste is wonderful without thinking that is addictive you have no desire to stop taking it, who does not yet exprementou should because it is very tasty.
Mia F.
Mia F.

I love spirit soo much, my favorite pop drink by far!!!!!!! At first I was a die hard coke girl but the fact that spirit isn't so carbonated as coke woke me up and now I love spirit

Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA

It's nice to treat the kids on occasion, but my 13 year old is too big for kid drinks at fast food restaurants. This let's us treat him without the caffeine, and he loves the taste.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Arlington Heights

It tastes really good however it does have High fructose corn syrup in it and I am intolerant to that so it makes my stomach upset. It would be so much better if they took that out!
Sieu P.
Sieu P.
Damascus , Or

Well, I'm sure most have had a sprite. I still can't differentiate this from 7-up. If you want a zesty lemony drink, this is the drink for you. Get refreshed without too much sugar.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?