Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
York, PA

This crisp refreshing alas is nice to drink on hot days and it also works to preserve apple slices to stop them from turning brown. Sprite goes with almost any meal and or food taste and as a plus it is clear so it will not stain very easily. This is a good soda for kids as well because it is caffeine free.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH

Sprite is an absolute classic, especially when you want something that is refreshing! I remember that my mom always had Sprite on hand if we had upset stomachs, I now use it as a mixer when going out, especially the diet. Sprite now makes so many wonderful flavors, you can use it in all types of cocktails!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA

Absolutely love the crisp, refreshing and lemon and lime flavor. This is my go to drink when entering any convenience store, grocery store, drugstore and the soft drink I order at many restaurants. In our house we do not intake caffeine so Sprite is a great treat to have a little bit of soda and our lives.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Sprite is a very popular soda. Personally, i think it deserves that title. Compared to other lemon lime sodas, I think it is only second to 7up. I purchase sprite quite regularly and it has good value for its price. I recommend sprite to people who like soda and don't like to spend a lot of money on soda.
Shaileen A.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton, WA

For a long time I didn't drink sprite. I chose sierra mist all the time. When I was at a party and all they had to offer was sprite I had no choice. So I opened that can and started sipping! Boy how in the world did I not drink sprite before! So refreshing and packed with that punch of canonized goodness!
Denise M.
Denise M.

Sprite is my favorite soda. I try to not drink soda too much but when I do, it's sprite. It's just so refreshing and light, with awesome flavor. I am a big fan of citrus pop and sprite is just my everything. It's hard to review this with out gushing about how much I love sprite. I have a problem obviously
Lale C.
Lale C.
Bogota

what I like sprite is that it is delicious and has a very refreshing taste, has a very easy price to acquire, and compared with other of gas such as coke or dr pepper has a strong, sweet flavor but it it is as neutral. I always buy for being one of my favorite drinks, always recommend to everyone I love.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Middletown, RI

Good soda to have if you want a clear soda or have an upset stomach. I have had this product several times and have never had an issue, as always these products have never been an issue. The product is affordable in individual bottles getting it in a twelve pack is affordable if there is a sale going on.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

Sprite is my favorite soda and the compact size of this is just enough to get a reminder of the sweet world of SPRITE without over indulging. Sprite will always be a 5 star product to me unless the time when you go to the soda dispenser for a refill and the sprite ends up tasting like carbonated water.
Eliana B.
Eliana B.

is a refreshing soda delicious taste in different forms to carry around
some cons is that it has a lot of gas and usually rregarse opening
his image is pretty well as their advertisements
la prefiero de otras alternativas por que es de una empresa con experiensia lo que me da seguridad para consumirla
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now