Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

To me it is like the original lemon-lime soda, it is great on its own, it is absolutely a party staple, and it is great for a mixed drink as well. Sprite is also generally affordable, but it often goes on sale so it is a good item to stock up on and have in the house in case guests come over and you can offer them something nice.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Spring, TX

Crisp and refreshing on a hot day. Great lemon lime flavor. Great for mixing an adult beverage. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that like the cold refreshing taste of lemon and lime. They also have other flavors. During the holiday the cranberry sprite is awesome, but is only available during holiday season.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Bethel Park, PA

I'm a big soda drinker, and I like just about any kind. Sprite is a traditional, good soda. I noticed a flavor change in sierra mist when it's bottled, but not with sprite. Sprite is just a light flavored, nice soda. If you want the carbonation and a little something sweet instead of plain carbonated water, this is your drink!
Paola B.
Paola B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm not a fan of sodas, but sprite is the best option out there. Love, love. Perfect to mix with any kind of food or snacks. Perfect to drink at anytime, with cold or hot weather. What I love about sprite is that they taste the same as they taste in another country, they usually sell in different names, but they are the same!
Kaley T.
Kaley T.

This is my all time favourite.I love lemonade and this one is simply the bomb.I would order sprite every time i went out.It's just too good to describe,i mean sprite is also a very well known soft drink brand.The sweet and tangy taste then that aftertaste of sweetness stay back in your throat and it's perfect for that summer.
Lily S.
Lily S.
Tampa, FL

I have tried to avoid drinking soda all-together to help reduce the amount of sugar and calories I have through-out the day. However, I do enjoy a good drink of Sprite now and then and it's usually guilt-free because I know that there's less calories in Sprite than Coke. Although I do enjoy an ice cold coke on occasion too!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Bristol, CT

This is my husband's favorite soda, so I sometimes drink it just because it's around. I'm not a huge soda fan, but this one isn't that bad. I enjoy the lemon-lime flavor, which I think gives it a fresher taste than many other sodas. I strongly prefer this over similar sodas, such as Sierra Mist. It's a good, familiar taste.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.

If you're searching for a perfect caffeinated drink for people of all ages, look no further. Sprite is definitely a favorite as I feel like I'm drinking a good soda and yet I am saving myself from the extra caffeine rush that I don't need. I am always down for some sprite, whether alone or mixed with another fine drink ;-)
Emmanuel M.
Emmanuel M.
santo domingo este

It is very good one of the best drink to accompany any meal, breakfast, dinner, everything almost, really you must continue not to damage the taste has a very good taste and exquisite for all,the flavor should continue so perfect and everything is what my whole family recombendaria praticamente me I drink almost every day
Oswaldo R.
Oswaldo R.

Love the drink, love the flavor. Sprite is one of my favorite soda pops because of it's unique, caffeine-free flavor. It's great as a mixer or on it's own.
Have not been buying the cans as much as the small bottles. Trying to reduce the sugary drinks at one time, but I can´t, Can stretch the drink by closing the bottles.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now