BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Cass G.
Cass G.
Olean, NY
Super refreshing and always enjoyable. I find that i can drink this anytime of the year but especially when i am really hot because how refreshing it really is. the price is good whether you get one or 24. I like to drink a lot of sprite so i do not get the small ones only the big ones.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Inglewood, CA
The most basic drink that they have at any restaurant or store, but yet still one of the best ones to exist. I get Sprite anytime I eat out and at any party I go to because it's always there. Not really expensive and they're always on sale. I think everyone knows about it already so...
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA
I prefer Sprite Over Sierra Mist. I find it not as sweet as Sierra Mist. This is always my go to as well when I'm not feeling well. I prefer it over gingerale when I have an upset stomach. This is actually cheaper than Sierra Mist to. And We buy this all the time when ordering a pizza.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Berea, KY
Sprite is always great to have on hand. Especially for littles. My mother always have it to us to help settle our stomachs. Not sure if it actually worked or if we were just happy to get soda, but it's a tradition I will pass on. The bubbles are always refreshing when not feeling well.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Vonore, TN
I love this soda! Its good for when you are sick or just want a refreshing drink! It exceeded my expectations and they flavor is wonderful just the right amount of wow! I buy Sprite all the time and I will continue to buy it over an over again because its an absolutely wonderful soda!!
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Marysville, CA
Sprite is my all time favorite drink. I do however try to stay away from soda its no lie its not the best thing for your body. Although if and when i do find my self drinking a little soda it will always and only be sprite or sierra mist. They are my go to when i get my soda cravings.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL
this one brand of soda that I love and trust. the taste is great not only for drinking regularly but also for when your sick or when you are cooking. I love that there are no artificial colors in this ,as well as no caffeine which makes it a soda I feel comfortable giving my children.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
rockledge, PA
I don;d buy much soda in my house, we aren't big fans of the caffine and soda idea. However when we do decide we need the little fizz from soda, our go to is Sprite. Caffine Free and just what we need to satisfy the crave! I love the flavored sprite as well. It's never very expensive.
Leigh U.
Leigh U.
Pegram, TN
Previously, I was hooked on Coke. However, I really wanted to get off of caffeine. Sprite has been my way of still having the satisfaction of carbonation. Other lemon-lime sodas do not have the same great taste as a Sprite. I look forward to having my Sprite as a treat every few days!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Sprite is a cult classic soda in America. It tastes like lemon and lime and has a lot of carbonation. I have drank this since I was a little kid and it is extremely affordable for a nice treat on a summer day. I would buy Sprite again and again for its delicious taste and good value.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?