Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Sprite is my 2nd lemon/lime go-to pop choice, the first being Sierra Mist. I can't help but compare the two because they taste similar but Sprite is more acidic-feeling: it doesn't feel as smooth as sierra mist and I can feel it tickling as I drink it. I'll drink it if it's available but I don't buy it myself.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Wichita, KS

I'm OBSESSED with Sprite! I don't often drink soda anymore but when I do, this is my go-to. Soda can honestly be pretty bad for you but sticking to one that isn't highly colored like Sprite is a good option. It's so tasty and perfect with meals! I also like to add oranges in mine and it adds a delicious twist!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN

I love these! I usually can't finish a full-size can of pop, and I hate dumping it out. These are the perfect size for me. Just enough to have with a little snack, or just to settle a craving. As far as the flavor of Sprite itself, it's one of my favorites. Crisp, refreshing and just the right amount of tangy.
Maria F.
Maria F.

4 stars because even though it tastes amazing... I see no difference between the negative side effects of sprite and cola. It's a soft drink, which means too much of it will cause cavities and tooth decay. I guess I only really drink it when tennis is on and we just ordered a large pie of double cheese pizza.
Claudette H.
Claudette H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Sprite is a nice alternative when I'm tired of drinking regular soda. Or when I'm tired in general, especially when I'm driving far, I will always grab some Sprite and sour gummy worms from the convenience store. Something about that combination always wakes me back up and helps me make it to my destination.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I buy these by the case full! As a soda drinker, this is one of my favorite sodas. It's so crisp and refreshing. It's very affordable and you can buy it everywhere! Sprite is a classic, there's nothing I would change about it. I would recommend this soda to anyone who needs a crisp and refreshing pick me up!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA

Sprite is definitely not one of my top soda choices. It isn't bad. It has a crisp, refreshing flavor. I tend to reach for Sprite whenever I am slightly dehydrated but growing tired of drinking water and want a bit of flavor and carbonation. Sprite settles an upset stomach better than ginger ale does for me.
Bailey E.
Bailey E.
Glendora, CA

I love soda, but I do know of the consequences of drinking it. I have being trying to switch to a different soda because I love Diet Coke but I know it is bad for you since it is a dark soda, so I have started drinking Sprite because it is clear and make me feel better! It is refreshing too, I recommend it!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Atlanta, GA

yummy and refreshing and everything that you want in a lemon lime soda. great for anything from picnics to easing an upset stomach. also an excellent mixer with other drinks both alcoholic and nonalcoholic. always go back to this classic soft drink. absence of caffeine makes it perfect for children as well!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
York, PA

This crisp refreshing alas is nice to drink on hot days and it also works to preserve apple slices to stop them from turning brown. Sprite goes with almost any meal and or food taste and as a plus it is clear so it will not stain very easily. This is a good soda for kids as well because it is caffeine free.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now