BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Ale A.
Antioch, CA
Sprite is a drink that i will drink when i am craving it or in the mood. But when i do it is always fresh and hits the spot. It is not my first choice in soft drinks but is one of my top choices. The flavor is always great and does its job. perfect if you are craving a carbonated drink.
Jayra P.
Warner, NH
Sprite has always been my all time favorite!!!, I love the fizziness of the drink plus the subtle taste of the lemon-lime, makes it all, alright, the package that it comes in is really cool design even though it hasn't changed in a while, it is not an expensive soda at all I usually buy it every month or so.
Kayla D.
Santa Monica
I have always loved all the Sprite drinks since I was little. They have a great flavor and are ultimately one of my favorite soda drinks. With a not too lemony taste, Sprite has a slight sting that comes with the yummy carbonation. My only holdback is sometimes my mouth gets a little dry when I drink it. I would definitely recommend this drink to all soda lovers, and even those who aren't very fond of it, I recommend to try Sprite.
Cheryl M.
Poteau , OK
I have been drinking Sprite since I was a young child. It has been our "go to" drink when one of us has an upset stomach. I also will let my kids drink a Sprite at a restaurant, other than that, they do not receive soda. (unless they have an upset stomach) I feel like it is a better alternative than the other available sodas. It is also very refreshing on a hot day after you have worked up a thirst.
Luz C.
Perfect for drinking alone, mixed with alcohol when you are celebrating or with salt when you're a bit dehydrated. It's my go-to soda, always order this one when i go out, goes with everything and can't fail. I would definitely buy it again and again until i find a better multipurpose soda (not anytime soon)
Lindsey B.
Sprite is a cult classic soda in America. It tastes like lemon and lime and has a lot of carbonation. I have drank this since I was a little kid and it is extremely affordable for a nice treat on a summer day. I would buy Sprite again and again for its delicious taste and good value.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
My biggest bad habit is drinking all kinds of soda! I love sprite. Not only do I enjoy drinking it solo, it is perfect for mixing with alcoholic beverages. I have tried off brand sodas that are similar, but I always find that these brands go flat rather quickly. I love Sprite and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't yet tried it.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Sprite is my favorite after Orangina. I love the crisp lemon lime taste. I don't think soda often but it is definitely one of  my go tos. The packaging is cute and simple. There isn't too much going on. I definitely recommend this soda to anyone who hasn't already tried it.
gabriela m.
Needville, TX
so good when its so cold the best and great for my brother and has wonderful flavor love it good when its hot outside feels great yes my expectations are awesome till this day no room for improvement very nice quality like any other coke yes i would recommend this to a friend.
MaKenna E.
This drink is so refreshing and is a great drink for any party or gathering. It is great mixing with almost any drink. I've tried many other 'knock-off' brands but so far I haven't found one that tastes quite as good. I definitely recommend this drink to all my friends and family on the daily.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?