BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious2 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?8 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
Sprite is my ALL time favorite soda. I get it in restaurants and when I’m on the go. It’s a really great drink and it’s super inexpensive they’re literally only a dollar fifty where I live so I spend money on Sprite constantly. If you’ve never had sprite I recommend you checking it out because you’re missing out!
Jan G.
Not my fave but is refreshing. I remember Sprite being a little more sweet or more Limon flavor in it, now is more like mineral water or tonic water, with a touch of something.
marisa l.
Valrico fl
I love sprite, it helps with thirstyness of course but it also helps with upset stomachs. I love the sweet savory taste of this drink. Probably one of the most refreshing
Annalee G.
I love how little these cans are. They’re the perfect amount of soda for being healthy and less wasteful. I love sprite. It’s my go-to soda. Highly recommend to others!!
Catherine S.
I usually have to stop myself from buying a lot of sprite because it’s always on sale. I could finish a whole 2 liter bottle in a day and that can’t be good for me. ughh but it’s so great in taste!
Eshia T.
I love drinking on sprite especially when my stomach is not feeling well, it’s a great value very affordable. The flavor is good, I would buy this product again, I would recommend this product
Jessy C.
Les L.
Chatsworth, CA
Always one of my top favorites! Good for accompanying food to accompanying an alcoholic beverage to settling an upset stomach. This is a tasty beverage I’ll always love
Nicole Z.
Its really refreshing and tastes great. I try not to drink sodas that are dark so this is my best alternative to the sodas that i like. And its great for mixed drinks 😉
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
I figured I would review this product seeing as how I'm drinking a sprite right now.  its currently very satisfying and doesn't make me feel as unhealthy as other sodas tend to do.  they are always affordable and a reliable relish drink that gives you nice bubbles inside when you drink it.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Alex C.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?