BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
vanessa r.
North Miami Beach
I honestly like sprite so much better than coca-cola because it's very refreshing and it's great. I really like this type of sprite because it has a lemon-lime flavor and it tastes so good. I recommend everyone to try one. Even if you don't like regular sprite I know you will definitely like this flavor better because it's has a unique and yummy taste. This is great for parties or even for family dinners or if you need something refreshing
Olivia J.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of Sprite by itself, or on a regular basis BUT when I am sick, I always stop and get myself a Sprite. For some reason it just makes you feel better. My daughter, 9, enjoys her "shirley temples" when we go out. I have to admit, a splash of grenadine really makes Sprite pop! I think Sprite is the most carbonated soda around, and that may be why it's not my favorite. I let my children drink it (on occassion) due to it being no caffeine. I'm glad about that, because I don't condone kids drinking soda, but sometimes you need some flavor!
Monique J.
I love Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda because it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine. This is a sweet soft drink, though not as sweet as others. I don't really understand the 'lemon-lime" flavoring, but it has a distinct taste from Sierra Mist and 7-Up. It definitely has a more sweet taste to it than other lemon-lime sodas. I find that this soda tends to go flat fairly quickly, despite the carbonation being more visible in this soft drink compared to dark-colored soft drinks.
Jamie L.
Any time I'm at a cookout or get together I always reach for a sprite. Just the smell will always take me to a pleasant time. I love how universal this drink is. If you have friends of friends or someone you don't know very well coming over you can't go wrong with buying a case of Sprite! Not to mention it a healthier soda than darker drinks like colas.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Sprite is a staple in any home. It's great for mixing drinks, punches, even baking cakes. You can also use this during cold and flu season because it is easy on the stomach. Sprite has a unique, crisp, clean, lemon-lime taste. No others taste like it. You can mix with a bit of maraschino cherry juice and it gives it a great kick!
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Sprite is one of the best sodas!  It is delicious on it's own but it is also my favorite soda to mix in with alcohol and other drinks!  It is carbonated but not too carbonated that you're going to be bumping all night long.  I hope they never discontinue Sprite!
Lilli G.
I've loved the taste of Sprite since I was a kid. It was my go-to drink because it was the bubbly soda but without the caffeine. It's light enough that if I need a pick-me-up between breakfast and lunch I feel okay having one. It's better in the cans or individual bottles than large bottles because the carbonation in the large ones goes away reasonably quickly.
Shaileen A.
Bremerton, WA
For a long time I didn't drink sprite. I chose sierra mist all the time. When I was at a party and all they had to offer was sprite I had no choice. So I opened that can and started sipping! Boy how in the world did I not drink sprite before! So refreshing and packed with that punch of canonized goodness!
Brandyn H.
Hands down a kid favorite in my house. No matter where we go to eat, my son asks for the lemony-lime tang of Sprite. It's cool and refreshing, caffeine-free, and always delicious. It makes a good mixer for alcoholic beverages, too! I love it with some Parrot Bay, Malibu, or Pinnacle flavored vodkas.
I think it's plain to say that everyone knows spite, it's practically a household name! Well I can say that there's a reason for that. I'm not kidding when I say there are actually reason to keep sprite in the house. I typically keep it around because it is such a light soda in the realm of all carbonated drinks that is mild enough so anyone could enjoy it. And because it is a clear soda, it is one of the only sodas I drink because it won't stain my teeth like a dark soda would.

I also keep it around because it is amazing to use for other desserts, I've made a really light soda cake with sprite, marinated meat with sprite, and served over fresh cut melon and fruit for a nice kind of summer dessert! Adding any additional flavor will skyrocket this classic soda into something of a personalized beverage! (Have you ever had a Shirley Temple? It's a classic too!)
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?