BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
Sprite is my favorite soda. And sprite does not taste 7up or Sierra Mist. I don’t like when people say it all taste the same! Sprite is more of a limey flavor to it. Its crisper and more carbonated. The only soda I would buy for any occasions.
Bethany P.
Sanborn, NY
I don’t drink any pop anymore bedsides sprite because I couldn’t deal with all the sugars and all the conspiracy theories I’ve heard about “brown pop”... but sprite is so refreshing and has the right amount of sweetness!! They have amazing flavors other than the original as well. If you ever are looking for a way to spice up your sprite, I recommend putting fresh lime in it! It adds a lovely brightness to the drink and is very refreshing for your palate.
Melanie D.
I just love sprite out of any other soda. I always have this at my house. No caffeine. It’s just easier for me to drink. Love the taste of it. Its great for hangover. SSprite Lemon-Lime Sodaprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Destiny G.
I absolutely love sprite . I loved during my pregnancies as well . But most of all i love getting my sprite from McDonald’s because they have that extra crisp sprite . You know the strong drink that make ur eyes water.
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
Whether lemon lime or just plain sprite I’m hooked! Great flavor and not too acidic. I become addicted after one can. Total shame how much I love it but I’ll never not have one with me when working or home
Katelyn S.
gnadenhutten oh
Sprite has always been one of my favorite sodas, I've loved it since I was a little kid. It has a nice flavor and is much easier on my stomach compared to the other carbonated beverages out there.
Ashton E.
St. Marys
Sprite is my favorite soda I have been drinking it for year I have a sensitivity to red eyes so this being a clear soda works great for me. It has a great citrus flavor
Jenn M.
Metairie
I give these to the kids to cut down on other soft drinks! They are great for them being there is no sugar and the other soft drinks are way worse! I still limit the intake of how many they have but a better alternative to regular soft drinks!
Breanne K.
Edmond, OK
I love sprite! I’m allergic to caffeine so sprite is a great way to get some flavor instead of always drinking water. It’s also a great mixing drink with cherry or other flavors. It’s great with any meal!
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
This is my favorite lemon lime soda. I love how crisp and refreshing it really is. If I am looking for something to quench my thirst this is always my first choice(other than water). I love the packaging and how long it stays carbonated. It has great flavor and I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a delicious soda!
Earn $383/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $399/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $314/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $369/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Kaelah B.
Hampton, VA
Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious