Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Erika C.
Erika C.
Reedley, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
If you go to Burger King and they have the big touch screen coke dispenser, they have cherry sprite as an option I believe. I haven't seen it anywhere else.
krystal l.
krystal l.
1 year, 9 months ago
I don't think so :(
Anika B.
Anika B.
1 year, 10 months ago
Not that I know of, but there is Cherry 7UP which is pretty good.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
1 year, 10 months ago
It's one of those limited edition ones.
Lashana R.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
1 year, 10 months ago
Nope I never saw this flavor
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA
1 year, 11 months ago
I think the only cherry sprite is the limited edition sprite 6 mix by LeBron James and it has cherry and orange flavoring.
Melissa S.