BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious2 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?7 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cristal R.
Sprite is the best ALL-AMERICAN soda on the market. It help keeps the jidders down if you drink alot of tea or coffee. Some medications can cause jidders, so why not have sprite on hand to calm you? Now all you have to do.... Change your diet habits. This alone will make you want to stay sober & clean. Lemon & Lime is refreshing alone! Lets make 2018 WOW people with clean living.
Lori L.
I like Sprite, okay. It is a great soda to have when you want something light and refreshing, yet carbonated, on a hot day. It is a bit sweeter than say 7-Up, but not enough to be a deterrent. One thing, for me, is it doesn't soothe my nausea, which I find odd since hospitals serve Sprite to help with just that thing. Will I drink it again? Of course. It's just not my favorite.
Sarah L.
Review for: Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda 7.5 fl. oz. Can, Sprite Lemon-lime soda 100% Natural Flavors 1 Liter, Sprite Lemon-lime soda 100% Natural Flavors 20 more...
Sprite is the most refreshing soda on the market. I love a large sprite from McDonald's on a hot summer day, I feel like the lemon-lime flavor is just so cooling. It's also great when you have an upset stomach, because the flavor is gentle enough to sooth nausea. It also tastes amazing mixed with some  Rose's Grenadine Syrup
Olivia M.
Review for: Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda 7.5 fl. oz. Can more...
Whenever I go to a restaurant, this is 9 times out of 10, the drink that I choose to get. The soda does not clash with any flavors in foods, and one of the times I value most about this soda is that there is no artificial food coloring such as Red 40. If you have not had this soda, you need to try it immediately.
Amanda W.
Review for: sprite Sprite Lemon-lime soda 100% Natural Flavors 1.25 more...
This is my go-to product (and ginger ale) for when my stomach is hurting. It really helps to settle my stomach and make me feel better. Downsides are that it is super sugary but it does not contain caffeine for people who don't like that. Not my favorite but I definitely drink it intermittently.
Angelica ♛.
Sprite has always been one of my favorite sodas, I've loved it since I was a little kid. It has a nice flavor and is much easier on my stomach compared to the other carbonated beverages out there. i love this soda one of my favorites as well as my husband his most favorite of all.
Daria K.
An option that doesn't have such a heavy taste and isn't caffeinated!! Since it's lighter than Coke or any other dark soda, I think it's better for me, but that's probably not true. Helps with an upset stomach and light in taste! Also good to mix with some alcohol
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Review for: Sprite Lemon-lime soda 100% Natural Flavors 1 Liter more...
If you like Lemon Lime flavor, this is the drink to grab! It's so refreshing from start to finish!  No caffeine too which is a help for those who already drink a lot of it but want the carbonation. I drank this during pregnancy when I had a craving for soda.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
i do enjoy myself a nice sprite. the only thing is that i can find it getting flatter more quickly thane coke. they're made by the same company, so i figured they'd have the same carbonation, but idk... a nice thing to drink and i love the sweetness and lemon flavor
Alayna M.
I’m not a huge soda person, but usually when I’m out and about doing some shopping, this is what a grab! It’s lower sodium and calories compared to other sodas. It’s great for a sick tummy, these was mostly what I had my first trimester of my pregnancy!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?