BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious3 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?9 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Sprite used to be my favorite as a child but after I grew up some I stopped liking it (and most other sodas at that, the sugar was yoo much for me) Now in the past few weeks I have rediscovered sprite and am in love again. The sugar doesn't seem too much anymore (probably because I am a smoker and therefore my tastebuds are most shot/deadend...) Anyway my older sister who was a 20 year pepsi lover stopped drinking soda for a few years and now that drinks a little bit she will only take ginger ale (all flavors) Dr. Pepper and most especially Sprite! I have a theory that they changed the recipe at some point and that is why we all of a sudden like it so much when we didn't like it for years. Theory aside I won't lie and say it actually quenches your thirst (because naturally soda/pop is designed and manufactured to make you more thirsty in the long run...clever huh?) But it does feel really refreshing and gives the desired sensation while drinking it (it is especially good when it's really super cold...even frozen makes a great ice pop or frozen slushy, but beware freezing makes it flat and also freezing sealed things espcially cans can lead them to explode so take precaution and have an adult around please)
This has a good artificial lemon lime flavor(though the bottle says 100% Natural flavors), it's what you would expect of a clear citrus soda/pop not like a Mountain Dew type thing. It also does not smell or taste like cleaning products smell which is a huge plus! Overall this is great, and I would recommend to non-diabetic peoples and those that like and can handle sugar...this has no caffeine. Try it if you have not! đź‘Ť
Cristal R.
Sprite is the best ALL-AMERICAN soda on the market. It help keeps the jidders down if you drink alot of tea or coffee. Some medications can cause jidders, so why not have sprite on hand to calm you? Now all you have to do.... Change your diet habits. This alone will make you want to stay sober & clean. Lemon & Lime is refreshing alone! Lets make 2018 WOW people with clean living.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I really enjoy drinking sprite. This a nice soft drink without the added caffeine. These cans are easy to hold and have with you at outings or in your car. The mix or lemon and lime is delicious. I love to drink this on a hot day! That first sip of an ice cold sprite will really just hit the spot. these come in different size options and you can pick up at Walmart.
Stephanie A.
Coachella, CA
I don’t usually drink too much soda, but when I do I drink sprite. I choose sprite because it doesn’t have caffeine like other sodas. That is important to me because I don’t drink things such as coke or coffee because I find it unhealthy. Overall this soda is very delicious, has a great taste to it, and does not have caffeine which is a bonus for some.
nephthys p.
The best soda out there. I only drink clear sodas and this is my favorite out of all of them. It can be used as a chaser for your alcohol or to spice up your fruit juice for that party. It's my go-to when I'm on a break from doing repairs on buses all day. I love this soda
Kelsey G.
Chattanooga , TN
Sprite is my number one favorite soda. From the citrus taste to the carbonation. It’s affordable and easy to obtain. You can find it almost anywhere. Sprite is better than other sodas because it doesn’t have caffeine or dyes in it to change its color.
أينما ي.
San Diego
Whenever you are unsure about having a carbonated drink let alone drinking soda Sprite is always the way to go because it is caffeine free and it has a natural lemon lime flavor. Whenever I have an upset stomach i always buy sprite or if I am having heartburn sprite is the way to go sprite cures everything!
Daniela T.
San Juan
My favorite drink is Coca Cola but Sprite is my second best choice whenever I'm eating a meal or a snack, I also like Sprite with tequila, you can make good drinks with those good  combinations and some other stuff,  so I do have to say that Sprite has a good taste but is not so good for our body!
Lauren L.
Hogansville
Purchased at: Walmart
A classic, but a good one. Whenever I drink it, I am reminded of my childhood when we weren't allowed to have any sodas except Sprite because of the caffeine content. It is still one of my favorite sodas to this day.
Megan F.
Sprite is a fantastic soda for mixing with juices and to pep up your party. It’s also a great option when kids are around to avoid pumping them full of caffeine but letting them feel like they can be a part of the special occasion. It’s got the best lemon lime flavor of all the sodas.
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Alex C.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?

Amazon