Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Milke A.
Milke A.

20 de Enero del 2017. Hora 05.50pm

Hace unos años, decidí dejar de beber pop todos juntos. ¡Perdí diez libras! Así que, naturalmente, cuando empecé a ansiar pop, decidí conseguir un pop que no tenía muchos carbohidratos o calorías en él. Fue entonces cuando empecé a beber Sprite. Sprite fue la elección perfecta. No tiene cafeína y es todo cien por ciento sabores naturales. Una típica botella de nueve onzas de Sprite tiene sólo doscientas calorías, no gramos de grasa, noventa miligramos de sodio, y sólo cincuenta y cuatro gramos de carbohidratos que provienen exclusivamente del azúcar. Es una de las pocas bebidas en el mercado hoy que puedo pronunciar todos los ingredientes enumerados. Se compone de agua carbonatada, jarabe de maíz de alta fructosa, que es básicamente azúcar, ácido cítrico, sabores naturales, citrato de sodio y benzoato de sodio. La compañía de Coca Cola realmente es muy buena en lo que hacen. Incluso sugieren derecho en la botella que "por favor reciclar".
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN

A few months ago, I decided to quit drinking pop all together. I lost ten pounds! So, naturally, when I started craving pop, I decided to get a pop that did not have a lot of carbohydrates or calories in it. That was when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar. It is one of the few drinks on the market today that I can pronounce all the ingredients listed. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate. The Coca Cola company really is very good at what they do. They even suggest right on the bottle that you "Please Recycle".
farren p.
farren p.

A few years ago, I decided to quit drinking pop all together. I lost ten pounds! So, naturally, when I started craving pop, I decided to get a pop that did not have a lot of carbohydrates or calories in it. That was when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar. It is one of the few drinks on the market today that I can pronounce all the ingredients listed. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate. The Coca Cola company really is very good at what they do. They even suggest right on the bottle that you "Please Recycle".
Jakob S.
Jakob S.
Round Rock, TX

I love Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda because it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine. Sprite does not darken my teeth, make my stomach upset, give me diarrhea, or make me hyper. Sprite and Ginger-Ale are the only sodas that do not do these things to me. It not only has a great lemon ingredient in it that helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it also doesn't have any caffeine, which I find beneficial because it prevents my stomach from becoming upset. I love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when I am sick. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better. It has a great lemon-lime flavor that I love.
Soraya C.
Soraya C.

Brisa V.
Brisa V.
Little Rock, AR

Vladimir M.
Vladimir M.
Sonzacate

I have always been a Mt Dew fan, untill latley I noticed I was getting the jitters from the caffine in the pop, that made me think...wow.. you are drinking way to many of these. I have drank Sprite before, but it was never one that I bought regulary.

My husband picked up a case of Sprite about a month or so ago, and we decided to start drinking this instead. I have to say, I really enjoy a nice cold Sprite in the morning. It is caffine free, and I like that. I hate that jitter feeling. 100& natural flavors of crisp lemon and lime. 140 calories per 12oz can. It is refreshing and satifies my thirst. I dont drink that many thru the day, I am also a huge water fan, but when I want something different, and delish...I grab a Sprite.
Valentina H.
Valentina H.

Its ... good.

Upon opening the can, the scent is pretty much the same as what you’d find with traditional Sprite. Carbonated bubbles tickling your nose with the lemon/lime smell you remember.
The taste starts out similar to traditional Sprite but quickly turns sour. In fact, I’d argue there isn’t much sweet in this “sweet & sour” flavor. It’s just a really sour Sprite. It’s not a bad taste. Something different from the norm, but I wouldn’t want to drink a lot of it. Which is probably why it is served us in small 7.5 oz sizes.

In my opinion is not my favorite soda.. But its not bad
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL

I love Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda because it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine. Sprite does not darken my teeth, make my stomach upset.It not only has a great lemon ingredient in it that helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it also doesn't have any caffeineI love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when I am sick. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better.
Durymar L.
Durymar L.
Miami, Fl

Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now