BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Melinda M.
Cumming, GA
For when I want something bubbly but not anything caffeinated. Its light and refreshing! I love lemon Lime flavored just about anything. All coke products are inexpensive and hits the right spot. And I love the Cranberry Sprite they put out around Christmas time
E c.
I love sprite! It is a great soda to consume because it doesn’t have a harsh sweet taste like some sodas. A few sips will have you revitalized and refreshed in no time. These great drinks also come in the metallic tin bottles which pack the flavor right in.
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
Sprite is my favorite soda. And sprite does not taste 7up or Sierra Mist. I don’t like when people say it all taste the same! Sprite is more of a limey flavor to it. Its crisper and more carbonated. The only soda I would buy for any occasions.
Bethany P.
Sanborn, NY
I don’t drink any pop anymore bedsides sprite because I couldn’t deal with all the sugars and all the conspiracy theories I’ve heard about “brown pop”... but sprite is so refreshing and has the right amount of sweetness!! They have amazing flavors other than the original as well. If you ever are looking for a way to spice up your sprite, I recommend putting fresh lime in it! It adds a lovely brightness to the drink and is very refreshing for your palate.
Melanie D.
I just love sprite out of any other soda. I always have this at my house. No caffeine. It’s just easier for me to drink. Love the taste of it. Its great for hangover. SSprite Lemon-Lime Sodaprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Destiny G.
I absolutely love sprite . I loved during my pregnancies as well . But most of all i love getting my sprite from McDonald’s because they have that extra crisp sprite . You know the strong drink that make ur eyes water.
Heather M.
Windermere
Sprite has always been there- when I'm feeling good, when Im feeling bad- the lemon lime soda is so refreshing and wonderful! Not too fizzy, but stays carbonated for a while so you can sip it as slowly as you want!
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
Whether lemon lime or just plain sprite I’m hooked! Great flavor and not too acidic. I become addicted after one can. Total shame how much I love it but I’ll never not have one with me when working or home
Katelyn S.
gnadenhutten oh
Sprite has always been one of my favorite sodas, I've loved it since I was a little kid. It has a nice flavor and is much easier on my stomach compared to the other carbonated beverages out there.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
Sprite is my favorite soda I have been drinking it for year I have a sensitivity to red eyes so this being a clear soda works great for me. It has a great citrus flavor
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?