BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious2 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?8 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cristal R.
Sprite is the best ALL-AMERICAN soda on the market. It help keeps the jidders down if you drink alot of tea or coffee. Some medications can cause jidders, so why not have sprite on hand to calm you? Now all you have to do.... Change your diet habits. This alone will make you want to stay sober & clean. Lemon & Lime is refreshing alone! Lets make 2018 WOW people with clean living.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I really enjoy drinking sprite. This a nice soft drink without the added caffeine. These cans are easy to hold and have with you at outings or in your car. The mix or lemon and lime is delicious. I love to drink this on a hot day! That first sip of an ice cold sprite will really just hit the spot. these come in different size options and you can pick up at Walmart.
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
After 7 years of drinking coke every day, I decided it was time to make a switch. I didn't know what I wanted to switch to until my mom handed me a Sprite while I was visiting her in the hospital. I have now been drinking Sprite for about 4-5 years, then two years ago, my husband made the switch to Sprite as well. The reasons I like Sprite are... 1. To me, it doesn't seem to be as sweet as most other sodas. 2. It's easier on your stomach especially when you are sick. 3. It has no caffeine. And 4. It takes the nasty taste of BC powder and my other medication out of my mouth a lot quicker and helps with the horrible aftertaste. For those who do drink Sprite, you know exactly what I am talking about, but for those who don't... you should try it so you do know
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
I love sprite it is my favourite carbonated drink. It is not expensive if you go to walmart in the vending section you can get a can for like 50cents. Goood value!Goood flavour!. When i drink sprite it doesn't bother my teeth unlike some carbonated drink does.
Sarah L.
Sussex
Sprite is the most refreshing soda on the market. I love a large sprite from McDonald's on a hot summer day, I feel like the lemon-lime flavor is just so cooling. It's also great when you have an upset stomach, because the flavor is gentle enough to sooth nausea. It also tastes amazing mixed with some  Rose's Grenadine Syrup
Kelsey G.
Chattanooga, TN
Sprite is my number one favorite soda. From the citrus taste to the carbonation. It’s affordable and easy to obtain. You can find it almost anywhere. Sprite is better than other sodas because it doesn’t have caffeine or dyes in it to change its color.
Olivia M.
Whenever I go to a restaurant, this is 9 times out of 10, the drink that I choose to get. The soda does not clash with any flavors in foods, and one of the times I value most about this soda is that there is no artificial food coloring such as Red 40. If you have not had this soda, you need to try it immediately.
أينما ي.
San Diego
Whenever you are unsure about having a carbonated drink let alone drinking soda Sprite is always the way to go because it is caffeine free and it has a natural lemon lime flavor. Whenever I have an upset stomach i always buy sprite or if I am having heartburn sprite is the way to go sprite cures everything!
Amanda W.
This is my go-to product (and ginger ale) for when my stomach is hurting. It really helps to settle my stomach and make me feel better. Downsides are that it is super sugary but it does not contain caffeine for people who don't like that. Not my favorite but I definitely drink it intermittently.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I only keep Sprite in my house when I have an upset stomach. It's the only thing I will drink and it will help it. That's the only time I drink it. I don't normally drink Sprite because I don't really love fuzzy drinks like Sprite. I would recommend it to when you have an upset stomach.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Alex C.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?