BY SPRITE #4 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious2 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?8 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Sprite used to be my favorite as a child but after I grew up some I stopped liking it (and most other sodas at that, the sugar was yoo much for me) Now in the past few weeks I have rediscovered sprite and am in love again. The sugar doesn't seem too much anymore (probably because I am a smoker and therefore my tastebuds are most shot/deadend...) Anyway my older sister who was a 20 year pepsi lover stopped drinking soda for a few years and now that drinks a little bit she will only take ginger ale (all flavors) Dr. Pepper and most especially Sprite! I have a theory that they changed the recipe at some point and that is why we all of a sudden like it so much when we didn't like it for years. Theory aside I won't lie and say it actually quenches your thirst (because naturally soda/pop is designed and manufactured to make you more thirsty in the long run...clever huh?) But it does feel really refreshing and gives the desired sensation while drinking it (it is especially good when it's really super cold...even frozen makes a great ice pop or frozen slushy, but beware freezing makes it flat and also freezing sealed things espcially cans can lead them to explode so take precaution and have an adult around please)
This has a good artificial lemon lime flavor(though the bottle says 100% Natural flavors), it's what you would expect of a clear citrus soda/pop not like a Mountain Dew type thing. It also does not smell or taste like cleaning products smell which is a huge plus! Overall this is great, and I would recommend to non-diabetic peoples and those that like and can handle sugar...this has no caffeine. Try it if you have not! 👍
Cristal R.
Sprite is the best ALL-AMERICAN soda on the market. It help keeps the jidders down if you drink alot of tea or coffee. Some medications can cause jidders, so why not have sprite on hand to calm you? Now all you have to do.... Change your diet habits. This alone will make you want to stay sober & clean. Lemon & Lime is refreshing alone! Lets make 2018 WOW people with clean living.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I really enjoy drinking sprite. This a nice soft drink without the added caffeine. These cans are easy to hold and have with you at outings or in your car. The mix or lemon and lime is delicious. I love to drink this on a hot day! That first sip of an ice cold sprite will really just hit the spot. these come in different size options and you can pick up at Walmart.
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
After 7 years of drinking coke every day, I decided it was time to make a switch. I didn't know what I wanted to switch to until my mom handed me a Sprite while I was visiting her in the hospital. I have now been drinking Sprite for about 4-5 years, then two years ago, my husband made the switch to Sprite as well. The reasons I like Sprite are... 1. To me, it doesn't seem to be as sweet as most other sodas. 2. It's easier on your stomach especially when you are sick. 3. It has no caffeine. And 4. It takes the nasty taste of BC powder and my other medication out of my mouth a lot quicker and helps with the horrible aftertaste. For those who do drink Sprite, you know exactly what I am talking about, but for those who don't... you should try it so you do know
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
Classic. Good for when you're not feeling so hot and need a light, fizzy drink, but can be detrimental in large doses or if consumed warm. The downside? It waters down easily. Too much ice is a no-go. Ice cold straight from the can is the way to go if you have a say in the matter. Definitely the best of all the transparent soda-pops.
Kelsey G.
Chattanooga, TN
Sprite is my number one favorite soda. From the citrus taste to the carbonation. It’s affordable and easy to obtain. You can find it almost anywhere. Sprite is better than other sodas because it doesn’t have caffeine or dyes in it to change its color.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is one of my favorite sodas besides Coke. It has such a great fizz and carbonation with a lemon/lime flavor... Plus it is one of the only sodas that doesn't stain your teeth! It isn't too sweet and is refreshing. It also helps with stomache aches. It has been and always will be one of my favorite sodas.
أينما ي.
San Diego
Whenever you are unsure about having a carbonated drink let alone drinking soda Sprite is always the way to go because it is caffeine free and it has a natural lemon lime flavor. Whenever I have an upset stomach i always buy sprite or if I am having heartburn sprite is the way to go sprite cures everything!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I only keep Sprite in my house when I have an upset stomach. It's the only thing I will drink and it will help it. That's the only time I drink it. I don't normally drink Sprite because I don't really love fuzzy drinks like Sprite. I would recommend it to when you have an upset stomach.
Megan F.
Sprite is a fantastic soda for mixing with juices and to pep up your party. It’s also a great option when kids are around to avoid pumping them full of caffeine but letting them feel like they can be a part of the special occasion. It’s got the best lemon lime flavor of all the sodas.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Alex C.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?