BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (to protect taste).

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.... it's delicious2 Answers
  • which is better 7up or sprite?8 Answers
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn't just seasonal?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cristal R.
Sprite is the best ALL-AMERICAN soda on the market. It help keeps the jidders down if you drink alot of tea or coffee. Some medications can cause jidders, so why not have sprite on hand to calm you? Now all you have to do.... Change your diet habits. This alone will make you want to stay sober & clean. Lemon & Lime is refreshing alone! Lets make 2018 WOW people with clean living.
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Soda Lemon-Lime 12 oz more...
My favorite alcoholic beverage of choice is vodka and sprite, so of course I LOVE sprite. But always have! I love that it has no caffeine, I love that it makes you feel refreshed after drinking it, I love that I can drink it when I have an upset stomach and it makes it feel better! I swear by sprite as a natural remedy ūüėā if you haven‚Äôt tried it, TRY IT! And don‚Äôt go cheap and get the knock off either, it doesn‚Äôt taste the same!
Sarah L.
Sussex
Review for: Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda 7.5 fl. oz. Can, Sprite Lemon-lime soda 100% Natural Flavors 1 Liter, Sprite Lemon-lime soda 100% Natural Flavors 20 more...
Sprite is the most refreshing soda on the market. I love a large sprite from McDonald's on a hot summer day, I feel like the lemon-lime flavor is just so cooling. It's also great when you have an upset stomach, because the flavor is gentle enough to sooth nausea. It also tastes amazing mixed with some  Rose's Grenadine Syrup
Olivia M.
Review for: Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda 7.5 fl. oz. Can more...
Whenever I go to a restaurant, this is 9 times out of 10, the drink that I choose to get. The soda does not clash with any flavors in foods, and one of the times I value most about this soda is that there is no artificial food coloring such as Red 40. If you have not had this soda, you need to try it immediately.
Amanda W.
Review for: sprite Sprite Lemon-lime soda 100% Natural Flavors 1.25 more...
This is my go-to product (and ginger ale) for when my stomach is hurting. It really helps to settle my stomach and make me feel better. Downsides are that it is super sugary but it does not contain caffeine for people who don't like that. Not my favorite but I definitely drink it intermittently.
Tabitha R.
I love sprite so much. The crisp taste of this lemon and lime soda is soooo refreshing especially on a hot summers day after fishing or swimming or any other outdoor activities. I have also used it with several party punch recipes and it never lets me down. Highly recommend this.
Sprite has always been one of my favorite sodas, I've loved it since I was a little kid. It has a nice flavor and is much easier on my stomach compared to the other carbonated beverages out there. i love this soda one of my favorites as well as my husband his most favorite of all.
Daria K.
An option that doesn't have such a heavy taste and isn't caffeinated!! Since it's lighter than Coke or any other dark soda, I think it's better for me, but that's probably not true. Helps with an upset stomach and light in taste! Also good to mix with some alcohol
Darlene R.
Brimley
Review for: Sprite Lemon-lime soda 100% Natural Flavors 20 more...
I love Sprite, it is refreshing for a change when i want something different.  It also makes my stomach feel better when I‚Äôm not feeling well.  I really think that its good the way it is if it ain‚Äôt broke you know the rest.  I just dont like things too change.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Review for: Sprite Lemon-lime soda 100% Natural Flavors 1 Liter more...
If you like Lemon Lime flavor, this is the drink to grab! It's so refreshing from start to finish!  No caffeine too which is a help for those who already drink a lot of it but want the carbonation. I drank this during pregnancy when I had a craving for soda.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Alex C.
which is better 7up or sprite?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?