Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN

A few months ago, I decided to quit drinking pop all together. I lost ten pounds! So, naturally, when I started craving pop, I decided to get a pop that did not have a lot of carbohydrates or calories in it. That was when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar. It is one of the few drinks on the market today that I can pronounce all the ingredients listed. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate. The Coca Cola company really is very good at what they do. They even suggest right on the bottle that you "Please Recycle".
Fiorella L.
Fiorella L.

farren p.
farren p.

A few years ago, I decided to quit drinking pop all together. I lost ten pounds! So, naturally, when I started craving pop, I decided to get a pop that did not have a lot of carbohydrates or calories in it. That was when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar. It is one of the few drinks on the market today that I can pronounce all the ingredients listed. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate. The Coca Cola company really is very good at what they do. They even suggest right on the bottle that you "Please Recycle".
Daiana u.
Daiana u.

Me encanta Sprite - soda lima-limón, ya que tiene un gran sabor a limón y realmente me hace sentir mejor cuando tengo la gripe o una migraña. Sprite no se oscurece los dientes, hacer mi malestar estomacal, dame la diarrea, o me hacen hiper. Sprite y Ginger-Ale son los únicos refrescos que no hacen estas cosas para mí. No sólo tiene un gran ingrediente limón en ella que ayuda a limpiar mis migrañas y aclarar la garganta, pero también no tiene nada de cafeína, que me parece beneficioso, ya que evita que el estómago se vuelva molesto. Me encanta mi Sprite - lima-limón soda fría y realmente me enfría cuando estoy enfermo. Se lo recomiendo a los amantes de soda y las personas que se enferman y necesitan una bebida para sentirse mejor. Tiene un gran sabor de lima-limón que amo. :)
Julieta C.
Julieta C.

Holger Daniel M.
Holger Daniel M.
Guayaquil

I love Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda because it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine. Sprite does not darken my teeth, make my stomach upset, give me diarrhea, or make me hyper. Sprite and Ginger-Ale are the only sodas that do not do these things to me. It not only has a great lemon ingredient in it that helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it also doesn't have any caffeine, which I find beneficial because it prevents my stomach from becoming upset. I love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when I am sick. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better. It has a great lemon-lime flavor that I love. :)
cyn A.

Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now