BY SPRITE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natural cherry and orange flavored with other natural flavors.

• Is this Sprite really good? I have looked all over Housto...1 Answers
  • If anyone has tried this soda I would like to see what ot...1 Answers
Magý C.
I love its taste, the Coca Cola and Coca Cola Cero. They are unique, it is so refreshing, it is delicious. And it has something that leaves you to ask for more and more ... I love that soda
Alisson P.
The sprite is so delicious, sweet, so I do not know how to describe it, I'm from Peru and in Peru that drink is the boom
Destiny C.
Austin , TX
Literally my favorite kind of sprite is the lebron mix hands down , love the can color the soda I feel taste better this way .
Autumn J.
Spartanburg, SC
I don't drink soda much but when I do I like to enjoy a nice cold Sprite. I like it's lemony flavor.
nicole k.
estas bebidas son super deliciosas y su sabor también las super recomiendo tomenlas de veras
Shannon R.
Jacksonville , Fl
Love this twist on Sprite. I hope they bring it back again. It's my favorite soda yet. We bought several times while it's available, same price as the regular Sprite. I would recommend you try if you like Sprite!
Andrea N.
Hermosillo, Sonora
Es buena me gusto la presentación es buena, el sabor es bueno, aunque dejo un sabor extraño en mi boca despues pero es buena
Mackemeh K.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Delicious, loved it. Bought it for a family BBQ and it finished quicker then the other drinks that I bought
Lauren C.
Watervliet, MI
This mix had a good flavor and the classic no caffeine that comes with the sprite name. I have bought it more than once in the past and will consider buying it again.
Amy A.
Springfield, MO
Love sprite. It's our go to when we are all sick. It's refreshing and we are repeat consumers.
Charlotte A.
Houston , TX
Is this Sprite really good? I have looked all over Houston trying to find it. I love the flavors it has in it but have yet to taste it. Where can I buy it?
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
If anyone has tried this soda I would like to see what other sodas are similar to this if any that could give me an idea of the taste?