BY SPRITE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natural cherry and orange flavored with other natural flavors.

• Is this Sprite really good? I have looked all over Housto...1 Answers
  • If anyone has tried this soda I would like to see what ot...1 Answers
Caroline M.
It’s pretty good not the best. It’s really affordable. It is quite refreshing. It also has nice packaging.
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I don’t drink soda anymore period but this is okay. I like caffeine free or diet better.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This is an om drink I prefer the regular soda to tgis but it was ok had to be very cold for me to drink I wont but aging.
Jessica F.
San Antonio
The Lebron remix spiral is tasty very fruity I it was still available I would get it still they will just need to improve on the smell it to strong I met how it thought it would be I would buy it again if it was available
Karleigh J.
dublin
I live for the . There is religiously alway a box in the fridge for anyone to grab . Always a great offer .
Isaac M.
Visalia
My girlfriend loves this Sprite but we can't find it anywhere anymore. When she was pregnant with our son this is all she wanted to drink. I wasn't a fan of it but she loved the flavors. I feel like there should be more cherry flavor in it. She would recommend to others. I wouldn't.
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
I never thought Sprite could taste any better....then they added flavor and LeBron James on the bottle and it's flavor doubled in pleasure
Tykierra J.
Tarboro
This is not good at all it is TERRIBLE it taste like crap. I tried it one time and I threw up from it.
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
I don't normally drink soda but we recently had a party and I was able to get some sodas for it. This is one of the photos that we actually the kids wanted to try. It tastes pretty good have nice flavor because sometimes we add our own flavors to the regular Sprite.
Vivian E.
Brownsville , TX
I didn't really like the flavor but I know many who did. I wouldn't buy it for myself but the packaging Is dope composites to the original style.
Charlotte A.
Houston , TX
Is this Sprite really good? I have looked all over Houston trying to find it. I love the flavors it has in it but have yet to taste it. Where can I buy it?
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
If anyone has tried this soda I would like to see what other sodas are similar to this if any that could give me an idea of the taste?