BY SPRITE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natural cherry and orange flavored with other natural flavors.

• Is this Sprite really good? I have looked all over Housto...1 Answers
  • If anyone has tried this soda I would like to see what ot...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I don’t drink soda anymore period but this is okay. I like caffeine free or diet better.
Jessica F.
San Antonio
The Lebron remix spiral is tasty very fruity I it was still available I would get it still they will just need to improve on the smell it to strong I met how it thought it would be I would buy it again if it was available
Karleigh J.
dublin
I live for the . There is religiously alway a box in the fridge for anyone to grab . Always a great offer .
Isaac M.
Visalia
My girlfriend loves this Sprite but we can't find it anywhere anymore. When she was pregnant with our son this is all she wanted to drink. I wasn't a fan of it but she loved the flavors. I feel like there should be more cherry flavor in it. She would recommend to others. I wouldn't.
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
I never thought Sprite could taste any better....then they added flavor and LeBron James on the bottle and it's flavor doubled in pleasure
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
I don't normally drink soda but we recently had a party and I was able to get some sodas for it. This is one of the photos that we actually the kids wanted to try. It tastes pretty good have nice flavor because sometimes we add our own flavors to the regular Sprite.
Brittany K.
I haven't been able to find this for about a year now. I tried it and absolutely loved it but was told it was a limited edition type thing. It had such a refreshing fruity taste. It put a little spin on your normal lemon lime Sprite. Hope to find these again sometime soon! Maybe this time in different sizes instead of just single cans?
Shelby G.
MS
I love this flavor, but where I live I haven't been able to find it anymore! I hope this comes out more often
Ashlyn T.
This is my favorite sprite and I haven't been able to find it for awhile. It is so delicious and you cam taste all the flavors.
brittany S.
Dallas, TX
Sprit LeBron Mix when I first tried this drink I love how it tasted. There still a lemon lime flavor the fizzy drink but with that little extra I like the way the cherry comes in while actually gulping down, I notice the orange flavor after I swallowed. I must say one of my favorite drinks
Charlotte A.
Houston , TX
Is this Sprite really good? I have looked all over Houston trying to find it. I love the flavors it has in it but have yet to taste it. Where can I buy it?
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
If anyone has tried this soda I would like to see what other sodas are similar to this if any that could give me an idea of the taste?