BY SPRITE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natural cherry and orange flavored with other natural flavors.

• Is this Sprite really good? I have looked all over Housto...1 Answers
  • If anyone has tried this soda I would like to see what ot...1 Answers
Meme R.
San Bruno, CA
Its tropical and refreshing. I purchased it out of pure curiousity. I have to admit that the fruity taste really quenches your thirst. I would definitely recommend to family and friends
Dela H.
I like the design of the can and the taste is really refreshing. I would definitely buy it again if they would sell it again. Please bring out more interesting Sprite and... Flavors.
Kernisha W.
Gainesville, GA
Tried it and hated it. I think it may have been because it was semi warm but nevertheless I didn't like the taste. My kids love it though. I think it's because they are LeBron fans.
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
Alot of people don't like this but it is so good. I've actually tried mixing drinks and stuff and they dknt come out like this one. This drink goes great for a snack drink during the day.
Suzzett S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I don't drink soda that often but when I do I drink Sprite. I love Sprite I even drink it when I don't feel well. It's a good soda. Definitely my favorite. Totally affordable.
Joshua G.
sprite is my absolute most favorite carbonated lemon lime drink on the face of this planet.So this and other flavors will be bought again for those living in my household. Carbonated drinks always seem a little expensive to me especially the more well known brands.
Tania G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Sprite is def a plus at our home. Specially now that I'm expecting my second child. Drinking a spite with some saltine crackers has helped me tones. The 12 pack is affordable.
genesis d.
Looooove este sabor! No soy un gran fan de sprites a menos que esté enfermo con un dolor de estómago, pero este elemento sprite es tan bueno y el sabor es increíble! Es uno de los pocos refrescos puedo beber que realmente apaga mi sed y se siente la hidratación! Me pareció que era un sabor de edición limitada, pero estoy gratamente sorprendido cuando todavía puedo encontrarlo en la tienda!
Jailene R.
Carson, CA
I really enjoy sprite soda its the best the of soda out there. Its very affordable which I really like and it is very good with any meal or just when your thirsty.
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
Nasty. It's SO over sweet it's gross and the taste reminded me of Hawaiian Punch mixed with cough syrup. Even my kid wouldn't drink it and he usually chugs anything.
Charlotte A.
Houston , TX
Is this Sprite really good? I have looked all over Houston trying to find it. I love the flavors it has in it but have yet to taste it. Where can I buy it?
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
If anyone has tried this soda I would like to see what other sodas are similar to this if any that could give me an idea of the taste?