BY SPRITE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natural cherry and orange flavored with other natural flavors.

• Is this Sprite really good? I have looked all over Housto...1 Answers
  • If anyone has tried this soda I would like to see what ot...1 Answers
Jessica F.
San Antonio
The Lebron remix spiral is tasty very fruity I it was still available I would get it still they will just need to improve on the smell it to strong I met how it thought it would be I would buy it again if it was available
Brittany L.
Canton, OH
Sprite's Lebron mix is my favorite pop!! Love the packaging and the colors. Since I'm from Ohio and a die hard Cavs fan, I had to try this & was very satisfied with the results! Tastes super yummy! The only thing I don't like is that it's not consistently available in my area! Seems to come and go a lot which is a bummer because it's so good and I'd love to be able to buy it more often! Highly recommend!
TDY E.
Dayton, OH
This is a awesome flavor of Sprite and I really wish it was a permanent flavor and not just a limited time product. This version of Sprite has a very distinct cherry and orange flavor that is really unlike any other version of Sprite or other soda in general. I highly recommend this product if you can get your hands on it!
Shelia-Marie C.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love original sprite and usually hate anything cherry but this stuff is amazing! I like the crisp taste of normal sprite with a hint of cherry it's delicious! I like the color and design on the can as well! I say if you like sprite, give it a shot!
Ciara W.
College Park, GA
This reminds me of the Sprite Remix soda from back in the day. I loved that soda as a kid so when I saw this I had to try it and it tastes almost how I remembered Sprite Remix tasting back in the day. Very good drink...always looking for it at the store.
Rachel J.
manhattan
I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was delicious and had a well named basketball player's name on it. The packaging was a little confusing because I mistook it for cola at first, but it was just as good as regular. Very refreshing. I would buy it again, good value.
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
This was pretty good I'm
A huge lebron fan so I really just got it cause it had his name on it but it actually tastes really good. It's a good twist to an original drink. I Recommend you giving it a try!
Kiara M.
Niles, MI
It different but still Sprite. I got it when I was in search of a ginger ale for an upset stomach. I occasionally like cranberry sprite, it puts me in mind of it with a hint of orange. I would buy it again on occasion.
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
I don't normally drink soda but we recently had a party and I was able to get some sodas for it. This is one of the photos that we actually the kids wanted to try. It tastes pretty good have nice flavor because sometimes we add our own flavors to the regular Sprite.
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
I only the drink the tradition sprite I like the way it taste it is a good value sprite can be brought at any store and it is affordable I do sometimes use off brands but it is nothing like sprite repeat consumer. I don't have to recommend this product more people I know already drink sprite.
Charlotte A.
Houston , TX
Is this Sprite really good? I have looked all over Houston trying to find it. I love the flavors it has in it but have yet to taste it. Where can I buy it?
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
If anyone has tried this soda I would like to see what other sodas are similar to this if any that could give me an idea of the taste?