BY SPRITE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natural cherry and orange flavored with other natural flavors.

• Is this Sprite really good? I have looked all over Houston trying...1 Answers
  • If anyone has tried this soda I would like to see what other soda...1 Answers
Jessica F.
San Antonio
The Lebron remix spiral is tasty very fruity I it was still available I would get it still they will just need to improve on the smell it to strong I met how it thought it would be I would buy it again if it was available
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
Sprite's Lebron mix is my favorite pop!! Love the packaging and the colors. Since I'm from Ohio and a die hard Cavs fan, I had to try this & was very satisfied with the results! Tastes super yummy! The only thing I don't like is that it's not consistently available in my area! Seems to come and go a lot which is a bummer because it's so good and I'd love to be able to buy it more often! Highly recommend!
Dennise G.
Reading , PA
LeBron is one of my favorite basketball players so when I saw the can with his name on it I got really excited! I was pretty skeptical about trying it at first because who knows what sort of flavor combination this man would come up with but after I took a sip I was amazed. The flavor of the Sprite was amazing and in my opinion better than the original. I would love to see these in vending machines!
Brittany K.
I haven't been able to find this for about a year now. I tried it and absolutely loved it but was told it was a limited edition type thing. It had such a refreshing fruity taste. It put a little spin on your normal lemon lime Sprite. Hope to find these again sometime soon! Maybe this time in different sizes instead of just single cans?
TDY E.
Dayton, OH
This is a awesome flavor of Sprite and I really wish it was a permanent flavor and not just a limited time product. This version of Sprite has a very distinct cherry and orange flavor that is really unlike any other version of Sprite or other soda in general. I highly recommend this product if you can get your hands on it!
Shelia-Marie C.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love original sprite and usually hate anything cherry but this stuff is amazing! I like the crisp taste of normal sprite with a hint of cherry it's delicious! I like the color and design on the can as well! I say if you like sprite, give it a shot!
Ciara W.
College Park, GA
This reminds me of the Sprite Remix soda from back in the day. I loved that soda as a kid so when I saw this I had to try it and it tastes almost how I remembered Sprite Remix tasting back in the day. Very good drink...always looking for it at the store.
Rachel J.
manhattan
I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was delicious and had a well named basketball player's name on it. The packaging was a little confusing because I mistook it for cola at first, but it was just as good as regular. Very refreshing. I would buy it again, good value.
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
This was pretty good I'm
A huge lebron fan so I really just got it cause it had his name on it but it actually tastes really good. It's a good twist to an original drink. I Recommend you giving it a try!
Kiara M.
Niles, MI
It different but still Sprite. I got it when I was in search of a ginger ale for an upset stomach. I occasionally like cranberry sprite, it puts me in mind of it with a hint of orange. I would buy it again on occasion.
Charlotte A.
Is this Sprite really good? I have looked all over Houston trying to find it. I love the flavors it has in it but have yet to taste it. Where can I buy it?
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
If anyone has tried this soda I would like to see what other sodas are similar to this if any that could give me an idea of the taste?