Sprite Cranberry Lemon-Lime Soda Cranberry Flavored with Other Natural Flavors uploaded by Amber M.

BY SPRITE

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate (To Protect Taste).

Zi S.
Sprite is a classic lemon-lime soda, and is the one I enjoye the most especially when sick. I like Sprite is because it is highly carbonated and has thick lemon lime flavor. Plus Sprite has a nice, crisp, lemon-lime taste. It's affordable and it's good if you have gas but at the same time it gives you gas. I love the new flavors that they're coming out with, they're being bold and it tastes good.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am in love with the flavor of his soft beverage. I think that it tastes way better than the original sprit. It’s not too sweet and just a little by tangy, which makes the perfect combination. I r ally hope they sell this all year around!
Brittany S.
Lexington, KY
I wish I could find this more often! I tried it during the holidays and it was absolutely amazing! When warm it's not as flavorful it seemed, so definitely recommend cold. The cranberry really gives it a crisper taste
Samantha C.
Destin
I WANT THIS DRINK ALL YEAR ROUND. I would give this 10 stars if i could. The only problem is that my area has this product 1 month of the year. Only during the holidays.
abigail e.
cana, VA
Ooooh, i kept seeing this in the gas station and I really wanted to try it so i did 😂 i don’t regret it!!! it’s kinda sweet but tastes exactly like sprite!! it’s good! i get one everytime now!
Kimberly E.
Coal Grove , OH
Secretly wishing this wasn’t just seasonal stuff. It’s been a while since I’ve indulged in a can but I can still feel the sting on the back of my throat. The cranberry makes it even better like nothing you’ve tasted before.
Lizbeth V.
Santa Maria, CA
I was pretty hesitant when Sprite came out with this flavor . Once I tried it I wanted to stick with it better than the original Sprite.  Totally met my expectations with such refreshing flavor.
Danielle P.
This is by far my favorite light colored soda drink. It’s a crowd pleaser and mixes great with vodka! It can be hard to find sometimes, but I think that’s because it’s so popular and sells out fast 🤷🏻‍♀️
Gabriela M.
Philadelphia , PA
I love sprite. It is my favorite soda drink. I especially like the cranberry flavor because it adds a bit of life to it. It is very refreshing, on a hot day. I also drink it when I have an upset stomach and it works wonders
Brianna K.
Big Rapids, MI
One of my favorites however i have found it super hard to find in any stores and only can find it around thanksgiving! I wish i could find it now that I’m craving one! Still will always be one of my favorites!