Sprite Cherry Zero Naturally Lemon-lime & Cherry Flavored Soda With Other Natural Flavors

BY SPRITE

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, citric acid, natural flavors, potassium citrate, potassium benzoate
(to protect taste), aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

El M.
So good! I never really liked Sprite until I tried this. I've always been a Diet Coke fan but I needed something different and picked up a bottle of this. Hard to find but it's worth looking for.
calli s.
Maysville, GA
I am not a big soda drinker at all!! But a friend had me try Sprite CHerry zero and it is my absolute favorite!!
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
Omg. I live this soda. The taste is crisp and fresh. I can't get enough of this drink! Definitely my new fav!