Sprite Cherry Zero Naturally Lemon-lime & Cherry Flavored Soda With Other Natural Flavors uploaded by Katie S.

BY SPRITE

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

carbonated water, citric acid, natural flavors, potassium citrate, potassium benzoate
(to protect taste), aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I am a lover of Sprite Zero so I was intrigued with Sprite Zero Cherry ( it also comes in regular Sprite Cherry). I love it! Sometimes soft drinks with a fruit flavor can turn out to be too over powering on the fruity note. However; that is not the case with this drink. I taste an equal mixture of Sprite Zero and Cherry...sweet and bubbly...it reminds me of getting a Shirley Temple at a bar ❤️ pretty delicious and I’ll definitely buy again!
Emily L.
De soto
I had just tried this yesterday. I drink the normal sprites all the time to help with my low blood sugar so I was excited to try this. I think if I get tired of my normal sprite I'll get it but it's highly unlikely. I wasn't a big fan of the cherry. It was pretty bland and not really there.
Natalie B.
This is so delicious! It's refreshing, crisp, and great alone or with food. The cherry is not too strong or too light. Great for a hot summer day. I've had this many times and I enjoy it each time!!
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
We like this one and the orange mix and regular Sprite we always purchase 3-12 packs of each every time I go grocery shopping once a week can't beat it for the price cuz it tastes awesome
Katie S.
I was so excited to see Sprite Cherry Zero in my supermarket. It reminds me of cherry 7-up like I used to get from a local diner as a child. No calories. No sugar. Perfection.
Katie M.
Evansville, IN
I love this product. It fulfills my desire for a carbonated drink with less sugar and calories than a non-diet. The cherry flavor really masks the diet flavor that you can sometimes taste. I buy these all the time!
hannah n.
Belcher, KY
i do not like the way this product tastes. i have tried it a couple times and still just don't like it. maybe it just wasn't for me and you might like it but i didn't. tasted flat to me. would not buy again
Shelby A.
Joplin, MO
I like this drink. It has no calories and it has a great taste. I buy this drink when I'm on the go. These drink meet my expectations that is for sure. When I first tired it I was nervous I wouldn't like it but is has become my go to drink. I would recommend to anyone to try it
El M.
So good! I never really liked Sprite until I tried this. I've always been a Diet Coke fan but I needed something different and picked up a bottle of this. Hard to find but it's worth looking for.
Jessy C.
This is a very tasty product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great and I honestly love pop