BY SPRITE #45 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Does Sprite Cherry Soda have a strong cherry taste or a mild one ?2 Answers
  • I NEEED this in my life!😍😍 Where can I get it?!1 Answers
Carmen P.
Oakland, CA
Who knew mixing an incredible original soda with various fruits could taste so good. I honestly love the fruit cherries. So when they came out with a soda that was infused with cherries I knew I had to try it. And  guess what ? I loved it . If I have the choice of an original or cherry ... I’m goig for the cherry flavored.
Selena S.
Vinton, TX
all I have to say is you can NEVER go wrong with cherry flavored sprite! the label makes it stand out and the clear bottle makes it look unique different than the original green bottle...this is the only thing I drink while PMSing (T.M.I) but there's no caffeine to it...even a huge plus!
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
I love sprite but this flavor has that extra kick that really hits the spot on a hot summer day. I was nervous to try but now we by it a lot and we love it! It's so good and I would recommend it to anyone
Zach C.
Newburgh
I love sprite and sometimes I like to change things up. The cherry flavoring is a nice change, but it is not something I buy frequently. Plus it can be hard to find sometimes.
Averie O.
Bakersfield, CA
for the soda beig clear, as it was a turn off appeal, it is incredibly cherry in flavor. i love the fresh taste. love the clear aspect of the drink finally instead of the typical green logo. perfect crisp flavoring. i keep em in my dorm and drink em with dinner
Andrea B.
Westland, MI
Just tried this for the first time on vacation in Nebraska. I personally love cherry and do not taste to much of it. It could be stronger. Compared to say Cherry Pepsi. Love the packaging, very appealing to the eye. Would still buy again.
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
This is my favorite Sprite flavor by far! I love the fruity flavor that the cherry adds, and then it has it's typical Sprite flavor as well! It's a crisp flavor and great to grab a bottle on my way of the door! Totally recommend!
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Great taste. Cool. Crisp. Refreshing. Great by itself but also great to mix. Wish it was easier to find as not all stores carry it. Does not have a fake taste like some other flavored pop. Definitely a good summer drink.
Catherine G.
Stewartsville
My husband recently started drink this product. He prefers it to the original flavor. The price is similar to its competitors. The taste met his expectations and he has continued to purchase this product again and again
Veronica B.
I am a lover of all things sprite. I love their different flavors they have had over the years. This one is delicious and it isn’t too strong or over powering. Would recommend to others and would purchase again.
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Does Sprite Cherry Soda have a strong cherry taste or a mild one ?
I NEEED this in my life!😍😍 Where can I get it?!