Sprite Cherry Naturally lemon-lime & cherry flavored soda with other natural flavors

BY SPRITE

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate (To Protect Taste).

Kelly C.
Alexandria, VA
I love it, the taste is awesome. My two favorites fruits in one soda. Its the color is clear like the regular sprite, I was expecting some red, but the cherry flavor is Amazing! I recommend! Nice a presentation, affordable price, everything you need to refresh your self.
Maria G.
Your eyes are not fooling you that is Sprite cherry flavored soda. It is so delicious! Extremely cherry-flavored and out of this world! Can't believe I can taste all natural cherry soda. Thank you Sprite!
Austin C.
Rayville, MO
Cherry flavored Sprite is nothing new or imaginative. Nearly anywhere you can get Sprite in fountain form, you can get cherry flavor added into Sprite, and it's generally really, very good. I can assure you doing it that way will be way better than purchasing this. Unless you like drinking something that tastes like strawberry pop rocks and has a bitter aftertaste, just stick with the fountain versions.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
A nice refreshing taste of cherry mixed with the original iconic sprite citrusy and lemony flavor. It really surpassed my expectations of the flavor, I really enjoyed it to the last drop. I would definitely buy it again and for sure recommend to others.Grabbed one of these at a gas station a few weeks ago and LOVED it. Since cutting down on caffeine, Sprite has been a go-to when I want something fizzy. The cherry flavored Sprite was a really delicious switch up from the usual lemon-lime taste.
Carmen P.
Oakland, CA
Who knew mixing an incredible original soda with various fruits could taste so good. I honestly love the fruit cherries. So when they came out with a soda that was infused with cherries I knew I had to try it. And  guess what ? I loved it . If I have the choice of an original or cherry ... I’m goig for the cherry flavored.
Zach C.
Newburgh, IN
I love sprite and sometimes I like to change things up. The cherry flavoring is a nice change, but it is not something I buy frequently. Plus it can be hard to find sometimes.
Anahi L.
San Ysidro, CA
This was an impulse buy at my 7/11 because I’ve never seen it before. I’m so glad I decided to buy it ! This is my favorite flavor next to vanilla sprite and it’s replaced my love for cherry coke. It’s so refreshing and pairs great with anything you eat.
Catherine G.
Stewartsville
My husband recently started drink this product. He prefers it to the original flavor. The price is similar to its competitors. The taste met his expectations and he has continued to purchase this product again and again
Talisha C.
My husband loves sprite so when they came out with this flavored sprite he was in heaven. Sometimes it’s nice to not drink a dark soda and have that great sprite fizz. We buy all the time.
Blair F.
Delicious! I can only find it in the new soda machines with the crazy amount of flavors but I wish it was easier to get a hold of. Truly delicious! This is up there with Cherry 7-Up.
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Does Sprite Cherry Soda have a strong cherry taste or a mild one ?
I NEEED this in my life!😍😍 Where can I get it?!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How good is this? Sounds pretty good!
Patty T.