Sprite Cherry Naturally lemon-lime & cherry flavored soda with other natural flavors

BY SPRITE

Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. It has a crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst.

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate (To Protect Taste).

Kelly C.
Alexandria, VA
I love it, the taste is awesome. My two favorites fruits in one soda. Its the color is clear like the regular sprite, I was expecting some red, but the cherry flavor is Amazing! I recommend! Nice a presentation, affordable price, everything you need to refresh your self.
Maria G.
Your eyes are not fooling you that is Sprite cherry flavored soda. It is so delicious! Extremely cherry-flavored and out of this world! Can't believe I can taste all natural cherry soda. Thank you Sprite!
Kayla S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Cherry 🍒 sprite is LIFE! I don’t even care for the other sodas out there... it’s great for belly aches as well to settle your stomach. I treat myself to one whenever I go out to eat. If they don’t have cherry sprite...let’s go somewhere that does lol!
Austin C.
Rayville, MO
Cherry flavored Sprite is nothing new or imaginative. Nearly anywhere you can get Sprite in fountain form, you can get cherry flavor added into Sprite, and it's generally really, very good. I can assure you doing it that way will be way better than purchasing this. Unless you like drinking something that tastes like strawberry pop rocks and has a bitter aftertaste, just stick with the fountain versions.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
A nice refreshing taste of cherry mixed with the original iconic sprite citrusy and lemony flavor. It really surpassed my expectations of the flavor, I really enjoyed it to the last drop. I would definitely buy it again and for sure recommend to others.Grabbed one of these at a gas station a few weeks ago and LOVED it. Since cutting down on caffeine, Sprite has been a go-to when I want something fizzy. The cherry flavored Sprite was a really delicious switch up from the usual lemon-lime taste.
Zach C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love sprite and sometimes I like to change things up. The cherry flavoring is a nice change, but it is not something I buy frequently. Plus it can be hard to find sometimes.
Anahi L.
San Ysidro, CA
This was an impulse buy at my 7/11 because I’ve never seen it before. I’m so glad I decided to buy it ! This is my favorite flavor next to vanilla sprite and it’s replaced my love for cherry coke. It’s so refreshing and pairs great with anything you eat.
Talisha C.
My husband loves sprite so when they came out with this flavored sprite he was in heaven. Sometimes it’s nice to not drink a dark soda and have that great sprite fizz. We buy all the time.
Learik S.
United Statea
I had one of these at my steo sons graduation. I love sprite and I love cherry but zive never had them together.. I have been looking everywhere to find these because it was the best drink ever.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Does Sprite Cherry Soda have a strong cherry taste or a mild one ?
I NEEED this in my life!😍😍 Where can I get it?!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How good is this? Sounds pretty good!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
How does this taste like? Is it delicious or awful? Sprite Zero Cranberry Zero Calorie Lemon-Lime Soda Cranberry