Sprite

Sprite 355mL Cans, 12 Pack
143 Reviews
5 / 5
Goût rafraîchissant. Parfait l’été pour se désaltérer. Format très pratique qui s’emporte facilement partout. Bon rapport qualité prix. Contenant recyclable.
5 / 5
Ce format j'apprécie Beaucoup quand on stock dans un frigo gain de place. Et surtout tout le temps bien fraîche. Produit bien gazeux à l'ouverture et bien sucré.
5 / 5
Me encanta este tamaño con estos paquetes me dura mucho bueno no tanto porque me los bebo todo porque me encanta su empaque es lindo su precio es justo y su Flavor es increíble al igual que su carbonation.
5 / 5
Fruity, sweet and flavourful, this drink leaves tasty tingles on your tongue. Found in all stores, it is easy to find with its brilliant green packaging.
5 / 5
Theses cans are perfect for can drinkers who open a soda can and can’t finish it! Happens to me all the time, but these smaller cans, I down them! Sprite is a delicious beverage that everyone should try. Lemon lime sugar soda water, done ✔️
5 / 5
This is one of the most flavor that people like. It’s convenient to carry. The price is a little high if you buy a single package. So sometimes they have deals and offers. Has a lot of carbonation.
5 / 5
I love to drink sprite soda..this soda give me more energy to provide my circulation..whoever drinks it everyone I think loves it..So try it you gonna love it❤️
5 / 5
Flavor is great! Price point could be a bit better but that’s inflation for ya! It’s always available when I want it in stores. Perfect balance of carbonation with flavor
5 / 5
Taste great not too sweet Kris lemon lime taste helps quench your thirst I highly recommend you go out and buy you won’t regret it. The price is reasonable if available in all stores that sell soda soda is very bubbly.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I will start off this review by saying I do not drink pop . I have had it at events of course but I do not buy pop for myself or my household . I will drink Sprite here and there but I do not drink it on a regular basis . Sprite can be found at pretty much any local grocery store . It’s extremely bad for you and I do not like the carbonation of pop.