BY SPRITE

Sprite. 2 Liter Bottle. Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. Sprite has a strong appeal to young people. Millions of people enjoy Sprite because of its crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst. But Sprite also has an... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
After 7 years of drinking coke every day, I decided it was time to make a switch. I didn't know what I wanted to switch to until my mom handed me a Sprite while I was visiting her in the hospital. I have now been drinking Sprite for about 4-5 years, then two years ago, my husband made the switch to Sprite as well. The reasons I like Sprite are... 1. To me, it doesn't seem to be as sweet as most other sodas. 2. It's easier on your stomach especially when you are sick. 3. It has no caffeine. And 4. It takes the nasty taste of BC powder and my other medication out of my mouth a lot quicker and helps with the horrible aftertaste. For those who do drink Sprite, you know exactly what I am talking about, but for those who don't... you should try it so you do know
Morgan E.
Oklahoma City
Sprite is sooo refreshing! It’s not harsh like all the other sodas and doesn’t have weird dyes in it. When I was sick, my mother used to buy me a sprite and it always made my headaches go away. I definitely recommend sprite for those of you who don’t like strong chemically sodas.
Diana N.
My mom always thought drinking Sprite or clear citrus soda helped your digestive system and to this day I don't think she's wrong. To this day anytime my stomach feels uneasy the carbonation and citrus makes me feel better. Whenever your about to get sick, most of the time you tend to lose your tastebuds but somehow I can always taste sprite.
Aimee G.
Slidell, LA
I gave up sodas for a while and my go to ways always coke , but when I went back to drink it I couldn't .. BUT SPRITE IS MY FRIEND ! So refreshing and the only soda I can drink now
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
Oh good old sprite.  This is a must have with a upset stomach!  It is great to just drink but it has a love that helps you back on the right track to feeling better when you are under the weather.  You can pick it up just about anywhere.  I will always have some on hand.  I recommend you do too.
Kayla R.
I am such a big fan of sprite. It is one of my favorite sodas ever. I love how the taste is stronger than the carbonated water. It is also very refreshing and gives you that little boost of energy. The only thing I don't like about sprite is if you have a can and pour it into to water and add ice the flavor goes away.
Emma O.
Boston, MA
I figured I would review this product seeing as how I'm drinking a sprite right now.  its currently very satisfying and doesn't make me feel as unhealthy as other sodas tend to do.  they are always affordable and a reliable relish drink that gives you nice bubbles inside when you drink it.
Lyndsey S.
Austin
Sprite is one of my favorite brands of soda I try not to drink a lot of sodas but I can't stay away from sprite. It helps to have when it's icey cold it's refreshing and even if I have upset stomach it helps to serve with salted crackers. Affordable and easy to find at grocery or local corner store.
Jean R.
Norton shores, MI
I try not to drink much soda. But when I do I enjoy sprite. Very crisp soda, and easy to recognize packaging. It always taste good, never had a bad one. I will continue to drink sprite as my soda of choice. I would recommend it to others, it's a classic soda that you can't go wrong choosing.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Whenever lever I need a refreshing crisp drink this is my go to. This wasn't always the case as at one point it did have much lemon line flavor but ever since they tweaked it I have loved it since.
Claudia B.