BY SPRITE

Sprite. 2 Liter Bottle. Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. Sprite has a strong appeal to young people. Millions of people enjoy Sprite because of its crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst. But Sprite also has an... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
I have always loved my coca cola. However, as i am gttinv older, i find coke doesnt settle an upset stomach but Sprite does the trick! And i like the bottle better than the can so if i don't finish it i can put it in the fridge without worrying it will go flat
Ashley B.
I love sprite over ginger ale any day! I am more of a Sprite Zero girl to stay away from sugars but sprite is always great to mix up with a cocktail or drink on ice! I prefer sprite over any of its competitors it has more of a sweetness and less tart.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Road trip must've! This is the one beverage to settle my car sickness and I love sipping on it regardless. It has 2.5 servings so watch calories per serving. I prefer this taste to other lemon lime sodas because it's more bubbly over syrup.
Victoria E.
Talbott, TN
So versatile! Perfect if you want a simple soda to compliment lunch, or if you want to mix in with an adult beverage, (also comes in handy after those long night outs with the girls) it's always found in my buggy grocery shopping!
Aisley D.
Sprite is good because it doesn't leave your teeth feeling sugary and gritty and also it's not as sweet as other sodas and is very refreshing. I always get sprite when I buy soda, the price is good and you can find it anywhere.
Ally W.
If you're craving something bubbly with minimal regret, Sprite does the trick! Sprite has a wonderful taste of lemon and lime and it is wonderful when you're looking for a soda that is very refreshing! Highly recommend!
Veronica Z.
Always get this in the drive thru at the end of the street where I live from it's so good!ūüėć although here it's almost $4 which I think is expensive it should be like 2 something but it's worth it I'll buy any anytime ūüėĀ
Angel H.
Just bought one for my new home . I had a 2 liter bottle last me for 2 weeks . I was happy with the lastly of the flavor. Packaging was prefect and it was still nice to have a big sprite and in its Alike package.
brooke m.
Silverdale, W
Sprite is great if you want that lemon lime taste but don't just drink it alone add some great and orange sherbert for fabulous punch at a party. It's caffeine free so kids can drink it as well
Jason C.
Sprite is a decient drink that I prefer to have at parties. If I ever have it at the house I mix it with an adult beverage. Price is average and there is honestly nothing special.
Claudia B.